Sorority Secrets Pt. 01

Story Info
A sorority schoolgirl has to convince her professor.
2.9k words
4.53
6.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daphne123
Daphne123
2,239 Followers

The following story is fiction and does not describe any real person or situation in particular. All characters are at least eighteen. Remember, the story is a FANTASY so just have fun reading. -- xoxo Daphne

***

Pamela Moore looked at her reflection in the mirror of her sorority house room, smoothing down her tiny leather mini-skirt that showed off her shapely legs so well.

Pamela had a thing for leather.

Anyone who observed her from a distance would instantly notice three things about Pamela...

...she had a very outgoing personality with a sultry, authoritative voice...

...she had amazingly large breasts that immediately turned heads when she strutted by...

...she was a ginger.

Not just any ginger, she had long, wavy, gorgeous, red hair that made people want to admire it like a work of art. Her tight curls literally bounced whenever she walked, and her hair always had a slight tousled look to it that was very sexy, as if to say, "I don't need to style it because it's naturally hot the way it is."

Pamela had come to Sunny Park Early College four years ago as a high school senior. She was a bright girl, capable of getting fantastic grades in her classes, but she was just a little too fond of partying and couldn't be bothered with studying. When her grades began to fall, she had to have several one-on-one meetings with each of her professors and her guidance counselor.

Whatever went on during those conferences must have worked, because Pamela's grades immediately began to improve in all of her classes.

Interestingly though, people on campus never really saw Pamela actually studying...

Two years ago, Pamela pledged the Alpha Sigma Sorority and sailed through the membership process in record time. Being a fun party person, Pamela fit right in with the rest of the Alpha Sigma girls.

Now, at age 21, Pamela was beginning her college senior year at SPEC and wanted to make it epic.

Unbuttoning the top button on her very snug fitting white long sleeve blouse, Pamela arched her back to make sure that her breasts were straining against the fabric of her top just enough to shamelessly tease but not so much that they would snap the threads of her other buttons.

Pursing her lips as she stood to one side, looking at her reflection, Pamela loosened the knot on her school tie just a little, turned to the side, and slapped her rear through her short leather mini-skirt.

"There," she said to herself in the mirror, "that should give Professor Reed something to enjoy."

Grabbing her backpack, Pamela strutted out of the room, ready to conquer the world.

***

In the administrative wing of the SPEC campus, sequestered in a corner office away from most activity, was where Professor Reed oversaw the activities of all the Greek organizations at Sunny Park. For years he had been a respected professor of history at the school, but had been removed from the classroom a year ago to fill in for the previous Greek administrator who had taken a pregnancy leave.

He didn't mind, and was happy to help...that is until the new mother decided not to return and he was stuck with the position.

The work wasn't difficult, but it had taken the 30 year old teacher out of the classroom and his regular interaction with students, so it made him just a little jaded, as though he had been screwed over.

But, college politics happened everywhere, and he decided that there were a lot worse things he could be doing.

Professor Reed sat at his desk in his usual smart business attire of nice dark trousers, collared shirt, and jacket. He did prefer not to wear a tie, always feeling like it was a piece of cloth that choked him all day.

He was waiting on Pamela to arrive for their meeting, something he would normally be looking forward to today, as Pamela had been a student of his during her first year at Sunny Park.

There was however, a problem...

Pamela had applied to become the president of Alpha Sigma for the coming year, and he was the administrator that had to either approve or deny the application.

Although Pamela had been an enthusiastic Alpha Sigma sister, her grades during her first year at Sunny Park had really damaged her GPA. True, her grades had somehow improved over the past several years, but the Alpha Sigma presidency was a very prestigious position that couldn't go to someone with less than perfect marks.

Professor Reed felt a little melancholy about having to tell this to Pamela, because he really liked her as a person. She was very charismatic...and beautiful...and fun.

If there were only something he could do about it...

(knock knock knock)

"It's unlocked," Reed said, standing up as the door opened and Pamela's cute face peeked in.

"Hi Professor," she flashed an adorable smile, "are you busy?"

"Not at all, Pamela," he gestured to the chair in front of his desk, "you're right on time, please come in."

"Thanks!" the ginger girl bounced into the office and closed the door behind her, turning the lock discretely.

When she turned back around, Pamela saw the stunned look on Reed's face, his mouth open in disbelief as he looked her over.

Pamela's white button down blouse was clearly several sizes too small, her very full breasts looking as if they could bust through the fabric at any moment. Her black leather mini-skirt was barely worthy of the name, and was so short on her that if she sat down she'd have to keep her legs crossed the entire time to avoid flashing her pussy to the world.

What completed the look however, were the black leather knee-high boots Pamela was wearing, giving her a total badass "I'm in charge" vibe.

With a cute but slightly mischievous smile, Pamela placed her hand under the Professor's chin and closed his dropped jaw for him.

"So," Pamela made a show of sitting down in the office chair and crossing her shapely legs as she arched her back to thrust her massive breasts forward, "let's talk."

Professor Reed had been rendered speechless by his former student's appearance. Pamela Moore had always been the fun party girl at Sunny Park Early College, and while she had pushed boundaries of the dress code from time to time, she had never before been this...obvious.

When Pamela was in his history class several years ago, it was a daily challenge for Professor Reed not to fantasize about her. Her long curly ginger hair, sultry smile, and naughty eyes were irresistible. She made a point of sitting in the front row every day just to tease him shamelessly with her long shapely legs, giving occasional flashes of whatever panties she was wearing that day...

...and she was amazing at making it look accidental.

Whenever she caught Professor Reed staring up her mini-skirt, Pamela would lock eyes with him and flash a sweet smile. It was as if Pamela was letting Professor Reed know that SHE knew where he was looking, but that she didn't mind, and that she'd keep it a secret.

Pamela seemed to actually enjoy the power trip.

It was always a discreet game they seemed to play with each other...that is until today.

Now, Pamela sat in his office wearing the shortest leather mini-skirt he had ever seen, and a white blouse that was so tight, her braless tits were clearly visible through the thin fabric.

What was she up to?

"So um, Pamela," the professor stammered, not knowing where to look and trying not to make eye contact, "about your application for the Alpha Sigma presidency...I'm afraid..."

"Just stop right there, Professor Reed," Pamela said with an authoritative voice, "before you make a decision on whether or not to approve my request, I wanted to come here in person to make my case."

Professor Reed had a good idea of what Pamela had in mind, but exactly how far she planned to go was anyone's guess.

Both of them noticed, however, that he wasn't stopping her.

"Is it hot in here to you?" Pamela took a file folder off the professor's desk and began fanning herself.

"A little, I sup...," Professor Reed stopped in mid-sentence as Pamela undid two buttons on her blouse, continuing to fan herself with her other hand.

"You really should get the air conditioning checked in here," Pamela put the folder down and ran her hands through her long ginger hair.

Both of them knew that Pamela was acting out one of the oldest cliches in the realm of seduction...

...but as the insanely hot student reached into her blouse and lifted her large breasts out one at a time, tucking her shirt underneath to lift them up, the professor didn't seem to mind.

The sight of Pamela's amazingly firm tits on display made Professor Reed's mouth fall open in absolute awe of what was happening.

"Oh, sir," Pamela said uncrossing her legs and standing from her chair, "am I making you feel uncomfortable?"

"Pamela..." the professor finally found his voice, "we shouldn't be doing this..."

"Shhhh," the hot student put a finger to her lips, "let me see if I can change your mind."

With practiced seductive skill, Pamela slowly climbed onto the professor's desk, making sure to keep eye contact with him as if she were a wild beast stalking her prey. Crawling slowly across the tabletop, her full breasts succumbing to gravity as they hung down like udders, the hot ginger girl pushed the professor's chair back just enough for her to climb onto his lap and straddle him, her black leather boots dangling on either side.

"Ohgod, Pamela, please, this is wrong," the professor gasped as the devious schoolgirl began grinding her hips into his lap with the skill of a professional dancer, caressing his face as she whispered softly to him.

"You're damn right its wrong," Pamela's words sent shivers down Professor Reed's spine, "but I'm not stopping."

With that statement of intent, the insanely horny student kissed her professor full on, moaning in lustful desire as she continued to grind her hips up against him.

Lost in fog of primal sexual longing, the professor kissed back shamelessly as Pamela began undoing her school necktie, pulling it out from under her collar.

"Now," the ginger tease took her former teacher's right wrist and fashioned a loose knot around it with the cloth of her tie, "let's get down to business, shall we?"

Professor Reed was captivated by Pamela's sexually aggressive performance. Even as she took his wrists and placed them behind his own chair, securing them together with the cloth, the professor discovered to his complete surprise that he was, on some twisted level, thoroughly enjoying being dominated by his former student.

"Pamela," his voice cracked as his student began undoing his trousers, "what is it you want from me?"

"Ooooooo," Pamela cooed as she pulled his rock hard shaft out of his boxers, "looks like you want something from me too, don't you?"

"Ohgod," he laid his head back as the hot schoolgirl wrapped her soft hand around his rod and began slowly pumping it up and down.

"Tell me what you want, sir," Pamela was going to make him admit it, "what you've always wanted from me."

A few more strokes was all it took to break the professor's will.

"Alright," he confessed, "ever since I...OH!!!...first had you as a student, I've...AH!!!...wanted nothing more than to...ohgod...to get inside your panties."

Pamela smiled as if she had a secret to tell.

"That's going to be difficult sir," she leaned closer to whisper in his ear, "because I'm not wearing any."

"Oh fuck," Professor Reed gasped as the schoolgirl raised her hips and guided the head of his insanely hard cock up her tiny leather mini-skirt, right at the entrance to her pussy...

...her naked pussy.

"In we go, sir," Pamela flashed her naughty smile as she slowly lowered herself onto his eagerly waiting shaft.

"Ohgod!" Professor Reed moaned in both pleasure and relief as his cock spread the walls of Pamela's pussy and tunneled into her. Finally, after years of fantasizing about this moment, he felt Pamela's warmth envelop him as the divine heat from her pussy swallowed him completely.

"Now," Pamela explained as she began bobbing up and down on his cock in long full strokes, "while I'm fucking you, you're going to give me your administrator password on your computer."

"What?" his mind cleared for just a moment as Pamela reached over to the keyboard on his desk and got to the login screen.

"Give me your password Professor Reed," Pamela repeated, "or maybe since I'm fucking you right now, you won't mind if I call you Jonathan."

"Ohgod, Pamela," he gasped as the schoolgirl's slow strokes were driving him insane with want, "this is torture, ohgod, please fuck me faster."

"Password, Professor Jonathan sir," she prompted with the stern tone of someone who meant business, "give it to me now or so help me I'll keep fucking you as slowly as possible for hours and never let you come."

"Oh damn you...please, Pamela," the teacher was begging shamelessly.

Her pace was slow. Maddeningly slow. Each time Pamela rode up and down the professor's cock, she went long and deep, her tight pussy milking his cock on her way up and enveloping it completely on her way down. It was an agony of torment, and watching his student's huge breasts rising and falling hypnotically in front of him while her gorgeous locks of hair brushed her face and shoulders made it that much more torturous.

"Well?" Pamela prompted again, her hand hovering above the keyboard as she continued bobbing slowly up and down on his captive shaft.

He looked up at her with profound embarrassment, "the password is HotPamela69."

The schoolgirl opened her mouth in a combination of surprise and amusement.

"Well THAT is something I didn't expect," she admitted entering the code on the keyboard, "you've really had it bad for me, haven't you?"

He nodded, unable to make eye contact with her.

"Well then," Pamela opened several files on the computer, "let's just find my presidential application for Alpha Sigma and select 'approved', and then I'll give you everything you've always wanted."

"Ohgod, Pamela," Professor Reed watched as the ginger student altered the application, saved the file, and logged out of the system, "we could get into so much trouble over this."

Pamela looked directly into his eyes.

"Not if we both keep our mouths shut," she said with a tone that made it very clear she wasn't joking, "got it Professor?"

He nodded.

"Our little secret," she placed a finger to his lips, "now shut up while I fuck you."

Pamela's hips suddenly went into overdrive as she began bouncing up and down on her teacher's cock over and over again at full speed, her gorgeous tits bouncing residually with wonderfully perverse smacking sounds.

"Ohgod! Yes!" Professor Reed gasped as he was finally getting the fucking he had always wanted.

Pamela arched her back and grabbed her huge breasts as she worked his cock mercilessly, her luxurious ginger hair bouncing on her shoulders with every slam of her hips.

"Um! Unhh!! UNHH!! UNHHH!!!" Pamela tensed up, gripping the teacher with her shapely thighs, both of them feeling her pussy clamp down on his tortured cock.

"Ohyes! Ohgodyes!!!" Overwhelmed with pleasure, Pamela arched her back, gripped his shoulders tightly, and screamed at the ceiling as orgasm took her.

"OH FUCK I'M COMING!!!"

Her breasts, now free, bounced up and down again in loud smacking noises with Pamela's violent pounding, slamming his dick ever further inside her cunt.

"Oh fuck that's deep!" Pamela gasped as her pussy tried desperately to pump liquid from the professor's cock.

"Ohgod I'm coming again! I'm coming so hard!! Oh!!, Ohmygod!!! Nnnnhh-aahhh!!! Aah!!!!"

Pamela's gorgeous body convulsed violently as a series of orgasms overtook the college girl.

"OOOHHH FFFFUUCCCKK!!!!!"

The dam burst and Pamela's pussy gushed, soaking both their laps as wave after wave of ecstasy and torment crashed over her until all she could do was scream.

"OOHHHGODDDDDD!!!!!"

Pamela's hips bucked uncontrollably, her pussy squeezing the professor's cock forcefully again and again and again, an instinctive pumping action that made her pussy gush in squirts of liquid pleasure, drenching them both over and over until finally...

"Pamela! I'm going to..."

Instantly, the professor's cock swelled inside the schoolgirl's soaked cunt and began unloading everything into the devious ginger, filling her pussy completely. The sensation of warmth flooded through Pamela as the warm liquid from her professor splashed the walls of her cunt right up to her cervix.

"OH!!!!!!" Pamela cried out in relief as she held Professor Reed tightly, both of them twitching in orgasmic aftershocks as her pussy loosened its grip on her teacher's drained cock.

"Mygod," the professor gasped and panted as the two of them tried to catch their breath, "Pamela, you are unbelievable."

Sitting upright, Pamela placed her hands on her hips, putting her large tits on full display as she cocked her head and smiled.

"That's 'President Pamela Moore' to you, sir."

***

A lot of time went into writing this chapter, so please be kind with any comments or feedback. Have fun reading my other stories as well, and I hope all of you remember to love yourselves as well as others. - xoxo Daphne.