All Comments on 'Big Brother'

by Freckleman64

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Oh this was very cool, thanks a lot for posting it! I loved how transformation is gradual, how memories are rewritten as Aaron changes his mind and adds to punishment, and how he made sure to take away his intelligence too. Bradley was fun addition, I wonder if now everybody's memories of James will be rewritten. And of course, whether he will be used as fraternity's cumdump.

Dratini2011Dratini2011almost 3 years ago

Holy shit man love this story is there a part 2 or 3 ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Older brother James, as a muscular, more mature young man, should have a dusting of that sandy blonde hair for his manly chest!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

great to see an update from you!

Freckleman64Freckleman64almost 3 years agoAuthor

Hey guys! This is just a standalone story I wrote for GaySpiralStories.com. Obviously it's a little different from what I usually write, but I decided to have some fun with the mind control genre and play around with different elements of dumbing down, muscle theft, reality changing, etc.

JC4SC87JC4SC87almost 3 years ago

It’s well written, but I’m not a huge fan of the revenge aspect. It seems cruel and rape-y.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great work.

It's a story people, don't take it too serious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

damn so hot I wish I was james or jamie I'd love for that to happen to me

bulgelover6969bulgelover6969over 2 years ago

That was so Hot!!!

I did not want it to end.

Karma1978Karma1978over 1 year ago

Hot story but the level of revenge did not match. Taking his IQ due to one dumb comment and changing someone sexuality without there consent. One comment all these years made be that evil, so no the punishment don't fit the crime. This boy senior year he's about to not play football probably lose his scholarship not be able to graduate because he's too dumb to attend class to go home and now be a problem on his parents because he's just a dumb idiot that just want to take dick who does that to someone life because they didn't speak up for you and someone was calling you out your name they were high!

subbytubbysubbytubbyover 1 year ago

Adding the stupidity level was a terrible idea. In fact, giving him back his intelligence, making him a football hero and frat leader and then being called a cock whore faggot that faces the humiliation fits the scenario. Letting him remain straight but addicted to his little brother was the ideal. In fact, letting the frat become addicted to the little brother was the ideal. Still the humiliation and the verbal and knowing what they are doing and being disgusted by it and yet having to do it anyway, that is perfection. It is living with acting out homophobia out loud daily.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

James losing his intelligence is a bit excessive. It would be better if he was completely aware of what was happening to him

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFreckleman64@Freckleman64
Writer. I love all kinds of erotic fiction, but I tend to like to write stories with lots of melodrama, romance, and of course, gay sex.