Big Brother Boss Ch. 01

Story Info
Married woman begins work under a mysterious new boss.
11.2k words
4.21
39.7k
73
10

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m8cct
m8cct
75 Followers

"Mmm, FUCK baby, give me that perfect cock!"

Riley Williams rode her husband in a cowgirl position on their marital bed, breathing heavily with her head hung back in ecstasy and a smile on her face. After waking him up with a blowjob, she decided she wanted to try to get a fuck in before they both had to leave for work. Riley was a 26 year old natural blonde with perky 34D breasts, wide hips and a round, juicy ass. She was also blessed with a bubbly personality and an irresistible girl-next-door face. She was an incredible get for her husband Dave Williams, 28, who himself was conventionally handsome, though not quite in the same league as his wife. That never bothered either of them much, in part because Dave had a thick, 7 inch cock which his wife regarded as the perfect size: not too big, not too small, just right. Or so she thought at the time...

Riley and Dave met 5 years ago, while they worked for Amazon, at a corporate office in San Francisco. They started dating almost immediately after they became acquainted and were immediately smitten with one another: they were married two years later. Riley and Dave still worked together for Amazon. As a matter of fact, technically everyone worked for Amazon...

Following complete global economic collapse in the year 2082, Amazon; already the largest and richest corporation at the time, and something of a quasi-governmental entity in their own right, had the power and capital required to force a near-complete buyout of the entire world's economy, which was already dominated by just a handful of conglomerates. The national governments of the west quickly became puppets for Amazon's economic interest, and they were able to pass and enforce any legislation they required to completely consolidate the world economy. Save for a few holdout command economies in Asia, which moved to complete economic nationalization and isolation, Amazon held total control. This meant the current CEO of Amazon: Amelia Bezos, granddaughter of Jeff Bezos, was the most powerful person in world history. This was the world in which the Williams, though largely uninterested in global events, found themselves living.

Dave worked a Data Entry job for Amazon; a job he despised but tolerated. The work, the hours, and his boss sometimes made the job unbearable, but he always had his beloved wife Riley to pick him up after a hard day. He had to remind himself that many employees were in less desirable situations than himself, his wife included...

Officially, Riley Williams worked as an "Office Assistant" for Amazon, but unofficially, she was an office whore. The bosses and executives at Amazon enjoyed the spoils of being the stewards of the entire global economic order; they had at their fingertips access to unlimited leverage and routinely took advantage of this fact to take advantage of the women (and, less often, men) who worked for them. Though most women who worked for Amazon eventually found themselves on their backs, legs spread, on their bosses' desks, some of the more well endowed female employees serviced the men in power as a full time job.

Riley Williams was a very well endowed woman.

There was nothing to be done about this: there was no channel for employee complaints and no alternative sources of employment and income. Anyone who refused their bosses' orders found themselves promptly out of a job. Being fired from Amazon was effectively a death sentence—not only could you not legally obtain income any other way, but many goods and services were also denied to you. You were blacklisted and outcast from society.

Riley worked almost exclusively at the behest of her boss Henry Abbot: an ugly, pudgy, 61 year old man with a short, stubby, cock and a seemingly unshakable thirst for the mouths, cunts, (and occasionally, asses) of his female employees. Riley, as hot and as skilled as she was, was quickly "promoted" up the chain of command at her office to Henry's desk. A "promotion", for an office whore, is generally when a higher-ranking manager takes the hottest, most talented whores from a lower-ranking manager as his own. Henry Abbot was a fairly high ranking manager in the Legal division, and Riley had been a regular fuck for him for about a year now.

Despite him being the least attractive men she had worked for and having the passion and personality of a wet mop, Mr Abbot was one of Riley's favorite bosses. He was no-nonsense when it came to sex; while most of her previous bosses were irritatingly chauvinistic, Mr Abbot didn't seem to take much pleasure in disparaging remarks or dirty talk - he got in, drained his balls, and got out. Like with her previous bosses, she always treated Mr Abbot with a coquettish smile when she entered his office, and performed her duties with grace, throwing in the occasional gasp or moan to make him feel as though she were enjoying his cock. Henry was no fool, he knew it was a show, but appreciated it for what it was, and allowed himself to get lost in the act long enough to nut. It was a good arrangement.

Dave, of course, fully understood the nature of his wife's "career" with Amazon, and he never once begrudged for her it. She didn't have any choice or say in the matter, of course, and sex with her bosses was never anything more than a professional obligation for her. Dave knew he had Riley's heart, and sexual enthusiasm, fully. She had never had sex with anyone else she wasn't required to. Though he would love nothing more than to be able to support the both of them with his salary so she could retire, it was an impossibility: the Williams needed both of their incomes to get by. They rented a perfectly adequate apartment in the city and were able to gradually squirrel away some savings, but if either of them were to be fired, it would be financially devastating for the both of them.

Dave had met Henry Abbot a couple times at office parties and functions he was obliged to attend. Henry was a bit standoffish, but Dave appreciated that he treated him as he would anyone else. Riley's past bosses generally liked to brag and boast to Dave about how good of a lay she was. When they weren't so overt, they loved to subtly belittle him. Dave never begrudged Henry his relationship with Riley. More than anything, he was somewhat sorry for the man; Henry seemed lonely, and desperate to replace the lack of any real love in his life with dispassionate sex.

It would have made Henry laugh to know what Dave thought: he pulled five times the pussy and salary that Dave did, and that was all that mattered to Henry. In fact, that was all that should matter to any man, as far as Henry was concerned. He had to admit that Dave was pretty fortunate to be married to a bombshell like Riley Williams, but Henry figured that he fucked Dave's wife more than he did. In truth, the Williams were often so exhausted and stressed from work by the time they got home that sex was often lackluster, or didn't happen at all. On the whole, their sex life these days was good but not amazing.

And that's why Riley found herself riding her husband's cock at 7:30 in the morning. The pair found mornings to be an increasingly auspicious time to fuck, as they both generally were hornier and had more energy to give to one another. They had recently started adjusting their sleep schedule to facilitate it. There was an added benefit as far as Dave was concerned: he could send his wife into the office already filled with his cum, in case her boss wanted a morning fuck. (More often though, Mr Abbot had the same idea and would generally fuck Riley nearer to the end of the day. Riley considered it best not to mention this to her husband.)

"God yes baby, you feel so fucking good!" Dave exclaimed. Riley bounced playfully on her husband's cock as she grabbed her tits and pressed them together, biting her lip as she did.

"Enjoy my snug little pussy, hubby, it belongs only to you!" - not technically true, but Riley knew Dave loved to hear it nonetheless

"FUCK how did I ever get this lucky? You're so god damn sexy" Dave laid back and let his wife do all of the work.

Riley giggled, "I'll give you a hint: It's currently balls deep inside of me and I'm about to cum on it!" Dave loved having his cock complemented. What man didn't?

"Yesss!" he growled, "Cum on my cock, baby" Riley reached down between her legs to rub her clit. The touch sent a static shock up her spine. It wouldn't be long, even if Dave came now she would be cumming right there with him. He could feel her nearness, and he gripped her hips tightly and drove up into her pussy with abandon, relinquishing all restraint with a heavy sigh. It drove her even closer to the edge.

"Ohhh fuck!" Riley moaned "You feel so fucking goood! Fuck me you stud!!" Dave began to groan and felt his balls tighten. He was past the point of no return: there was only one thing on his mind now.

"UNG! I'm gonna fucking CUM Riley!" Dave grunted. He knew his wife loved to hear her name in his throes of passion.

"Yes baby! Cum in my hungry little pussy! AHH!"

The dam burst for the both of them: as Riley felt her orgasm begin to crash over her, Dave thrust forcefully up into her and held. As she exploded in ecstasy, his cock spasmed violently and released rope after rope of his thick, hot seed deep inside her. With each ejaculation, his hips crashed into hers. It was the best thing she'd felt in months.

"OHHHHHH FUUUUUCK!" Riley began to scream. Dave could only grunt and moan as he emptied himself into his wife. As their white hot passion slowly subsided, Riley collapsed onto her husband's heaving chest, the both of them totally satisfied. Neither of them said anything for a minute or so, until Dave spoke up:

"I love you"

"Of course you do" Riley smirked, as she lifted herself off her husband. "Now get going, you know how your boss gets when you're late!" Dave shook his head as he got up out of bed and headed to the bathroom. As he reached the door frame, Riley called out to him, "Hey!" Dave turned around to see his naked wife sitting on the bed in all her splendor. "I love you too" she said, smiling. She had a million dollar smile, it was Dave's favorite thing about her.

***

When Riley got into work, she was almost immediately called into Henry's office. This wasn't typical but she thought little of it at the time. She walked through his door and saw Henry sitting in his chair as usual. She shot him that bright, warm smile of hers and coyly closed the door behind her.

"Good morning, Mr Abbot"

"Good morning, Mrs Williams", Henry replied, sounding more sentimental than usual. He was smiling faintly at her which was also out of the ordinary.

"Blowjob with your morning coffee?" Riley sang.

"I think I'd like that" Henry chuckled, he sat up slightly from his chair and removed his pants while Riley sauntered over to him.

Riley oozed with playful and effortless sexuality when she was on the job. It was her brand. She played the girl next door—seemingly innocent but with a naughty secret underneath the surface. Henry sat back down in his chair, cock at attention, and Riley gracefully lowered herself to her knees in front of him. She wrapped her hand around his stubby cock and stoked him lazily. Henry exhaled audibly. Riley moaned in eager anticipation as she lowered her gorgeous mouth over her bosses' cock. This was a routine she repeated nearly daily. Riley guessed that Henry was only about 4 inches long at full attention, much shorter than her husband, though not without some girth. She found his cock somewhat fun to suck, as it was easy to take his full length in her mouth. She could do that with Dave too, but it was a bit of a struggle. Riley sucked lazily, slurping and moaning gently. Henry was rock hard in quick order; she knew exactly how he liked it. As usual, he palmed the back of her head to ensure she took his full length in every stroke. Mr Abbot was usually muted during copulation but this morning he spoke up.

"Ahh Riley, you're one of the best girls I've ever had." Riley moaned playfully around his cock to show her appreciation, and Henry continued, "Sure, there are a lot of beautiful girls in the office who are fun to fuck, but you're one of the few I've had who truly knows how to take care of a man. You should be proud of your work performance".

Riley briefly lifted her mouth off her bosses' dick "Thank you, Mr Abbot" she smiled warmly at him and went to lower her head back down onto his lap, but he gently pushed her away, then motioned for her to sit on the desk. Riley giggled like a school girl as she sat where she was told. Henry stood up and positioned himself between her legs, which she dutifully spread for him like so many times before. I guess he really is going to get my husband's sloppy seconds Riley thought, excitedly. I can't wait to tell Dave!

Mr Abbot rested his cock lightly against Riley's perky pussy lips as she looked lustfully and suggestively into his eyes. Henry looked back into hers as he gently pushed his full length into her. Riley opened her mouth partially and closed her eyes for dramatic effect. In actuality, his cock didn't do too much for her, but she was just fine with that.

"I guess that's why I'm losing you to one of those asshole execs in building 1. I knew you were just too good for me to keep all to myself" Henry lamented as he fucked her brusquely.

Riley was taken aback "I'm being transferred?"

"Promoted", Henry corrected her. "I think there's actually a modest pay increase to go along with it for once. This guy really takes his girls seriously."

"Who is it??"

"Levi Cochran, VP of Operations"

Riley was stunned "He sounds...important!"

"There's only one man above him at this branch, and that guy is gay. Levi is pretty much the top rung of the ladder for company whores in SF, though I don't know how often he keeps new girls around." Henry continued to pump away into Riley but she found she had stopped paying attention altogether. She tried to compose herself

"So, um...when do I start with Mr. Cochran?" she asked tentatively

"Today. I was supposed to send you to him straightaway, but I just had to had one more go at this perfect fucking cunt. Speaking of—Ahhh!" Henry tensed up and his strokes became shorter and faster. Riley knew he was about to cum. Normally she would offer some words of encouragement for him but her mind was elsewhere.

Oh well, she thought, I won't be getting any more performance reviews from this asshole anyway.

"Fuuuck!" Henry grunted as he climaxed. Riley felt the familiar sensation of his warm cum spurting inside of her. She loved taking her husband's loads, but it always felt gross when Henry came inside of her. She wouldn't be missing that, but she had gotten used to some of the relative perks of working under Henry Abbot. She found herself worrying about what might change under a new boss—especially someone so high up in the company. There would be nowhere to go from here, if what Henry said was true. No one above Levi Cochran on the campus to "promote" Riley away from him. Her career with Amazon now appeared to be squarely in the hands of a man she knew nothing about.

Henry slipped out of Riley's freshly fucked pussy and began to clean himself off with tissues he kept on top of his desk. "Damn, I'll miss this" he remarked. "Oh well. The nice thing about being in charge around here is that even as you get older, the girls stay the same age", he smirked, "I should look into hiring one of those graduating interns." He was truly a pig, Riley thought.

After a trip to the bathroom to freshen up, Riley traversed the campus to reach building 1. This was where most of the higher ups in this particular branch worked. Riley had been inside before but it had been some time. She rarely had reason to go. Levi Cochran worked on the 12th and final floor of this building. After obtaining permission from the ground floor receptionist, she was able to ride the building's elevator to the top. The elevator required a special passcode to access that floor specifically, which the receptionist keyed in for her.

"You'll receive the passcode for yourself once you are onboarded and your paperwork clears" the receptionist explained cheerfully. Riley smiled too and nodded, and the two rode the elevator together to the top. Riley had worked for several different bosses in her young career at Amazon, and while some apprehension was normal, she had never had butterflies in her stomach quite to this extent before. This was uncharted territory for her.

The elevator arrived at the top and the two women navigated a series of hallways, lined entirely with windows facing out to downtown San Francisco. At the end of one hallway they reached another reception area of sorts. A woman sat at a desk in front of the door which read "Levi Cochran, VP of Operations". The woman at the desk looked up and smiled

"Hello, Natalie. This must be the new girl?"

"Yes, this is Riley Williams. Riley, this is Marla, Mr. Cochran's personal assistant and receptionist."

Riley approached and offered her hand and smiled, "Nice to meet you Marla." Marla stood from her seat. She looked to Riley to be in her mid 30s. She was a tall, thin woman with straight, brown hair. Her rather homely face was lined with thick glasses, and she looked rather like a librarian. She wasn't unattractive, but Riley assumed that Marla probably helped Mr Cochran in a purely professional capacity, rather than a personal one.

"Hello Mrs Williams. It's wonderful to have you!" Marla replied as she shook Riley's hand. Her saccharine smile and the way she subtly emphasized Riley's honorific immediately repulsed Riley, but she wouldn't allow it to show. She shook Marla's hand cordially and continued to smile.

"Is Mr. Cochran in at the moment?" Natalie, the receptionist, asked, motioning towards the door.

"Yes, however he's in a conference call at the moment. He should be done shortly." Marla explained. In the meantime, Mrs Williams, please make yourself comfortable, there's some coffee in the corner" she motioned over to a small waiting area with some leather furniture, a few paintings, magazines, and a coffee machine.

"Thanks!" Riley smiled, as she nervously walked over to the leather sofa and sat.

"In that case, I'll see myself back downstairs!" said Natalie

"Have a good one!" Marla called out as Natalie disappeared back down the hallway. The room was quiet as Riley aimlessly sifted through her bag to deflect any awkwardness. Riley heard the faint sound of a man's muffled voice coming from inside Levi's office. I guess it isn't so soundproof in there Riley lamented to herself. Marla must hear quite a lot.

"Who were you promoted from again?" Marla asked after a minute or so silence

Riley looked up "Uh, Henry Abbot. He works over in Legal?"

Marla thought for a second "Oh yes, I know him" she subtly smirked.

Laugh it up Riley thought. "How long have you been working for Mr. Cochran?"

"Oh, almost 15 years." Marla answered "My whole career, pretty much. He's a great boss, you'll enjoy working under him" she added, really laying the innuendo on thick. Riley ignored her

"How did you come to work for him?"

"Actually, he's my Uncle. Cochran is my last name as well. His older brother was my father"

"Was?" Riley inquired

"My father passed away just a few years ago, as it happens. Heart attack."

"Oh. I'm so sorry to hear that" Riley said sincerely

"That's kind of you to say." Marla responded, then went back to her computer screen. The room went quiet again for a while.

"What about other family?" Riley asked, trying to endear herself to the woman.

"None to speak of. I've never married. No kids. What about you? What is your husband's name? What does he do here?" Marla volleyed, not taking her eyes off her computer screen behind her desk.

m8cct
m8cct
75 Followers