Big Brother Boss Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Riley walked away without speaking. She hated that woman already, and wasn't sure why.

***

Riley sat at a table of her own at one of her favorite lunch spots downtown and thought about what had transpired that morning. It had all happened so quickly, she hadn't had time to come to terms with it. She felt herself brimming with nervous energy, as though she were a plucked guitar string. It was a feeling she had not experienced since she first started seeing Dave—she recognized the arousal and excitement inherent in it, the sort of high pitched aching between her legs. Was that bad?? Should she be feeling this way about someone who wasn't her husband? He new boss, no less??

Sex with her former bosses was, admittedly, occasionally fun and enjoyable for her. There were no two ways around it, Riley was a proper slut, and she knew it. Sure, she would prefer to be a slut dedicated only to her husband's pleasure, but she simply enjoyed having frequent sex with men, and her pussy didn't much care who the lucky man was. Nonetheless, this was different, she found herself unable to keep her mind away from Levi Cochran for long: his soothing baritone, his captivating charisma, his towering cock, his expert tongue. He was a handsome and talented lover who blew the lid off of the man-children she was used to serving under. It was a different experience altogether from having sex with Dave, and Levi hadn't even fucked her yet.

Riley felt also somewhat frightened. She had never been with a boss with as much political power as Levi, and she intuited he had a dark side that she had not yet seen. There was only one way to climb as high as Levi Cochran had on the Amazon corporate ladder, and it wasn't by being a man of upstanding moral character. She also worried about how being filled by a ten inch monster cock would feel. Wouldn't it hurt?? Would she be able to feign enjoyment if it did? Thinking about being filled by Levi's monster cock, she felt a wetness between her legs, her mild fear and anxiety seemed only to amplify her feelings of arousal. Riley may have been apprehensive, but her pussy certainly was not.

Riley arrived at the lobby of Levi Cochran's office a few minutes early, but Marla had indicated for her to go right on in. When she entered, she saw Levi chatting with another man. They stopped abruptly.

"Ah, Mrs Williams, good, come on in and close the door. This is Doctor Vargas, he'll be helping us with an important matter this afternoon."

"A threesome already, Mr Cochran?" Riley asked coyly.

Levi laughed, and the doctor looked somewhat embarrassed "Oh no Mrs Williams, I don't share my girls. Dr Vargas will be giving you a special implant today."

"Implant? What for?"

"Oh, it has several functions" Levi explained, "but mostly it just helps me keep track of my most valuable employees."

Riley clearly must have looked nervous "Not to worry, ma'am" Mr Vargas calmly explained. "It is a small device. I'll inject you with a Lidocaine shot and you won't feel a thing." Riley wasn't eased. The pain was not what she was worried about.

"Oh it won't be invasive, Riley. It's not a mind control device or anything" Levi chuckled. "It will simply allow me to gather some data as needed. I'm afraid it is non-negotiable while you are in my employ."

Riley hesitantly nodded her consent "Well...ok then." She approached the two men and just then noticed the case of medical devices on the desk, including what looked sort of like a weird, small, hand gun.

"Where will it go?"

"It functions best on the inside of your upper thigh, a couple inches below your groin. I hope you won't mind pulling up your skirt for me?" Dr Vargas asked politely.

Levi brought a chair over for Riley to sit in, as she lifted her skirt up to her panty line. She would have much preferred a threesome to the situation she now felt herself trapped in. What sort of data will it gather? She wondered. Dr Vargas began by preparing a syringe of Lidocaine and injected it into Riley's right thigh. The shot stung briefly but it elicited no more than a wince from Riley.

"We'll let that do its job for a minute while I prepare the injection" Dr Vargas said, as he began to fiddle with the gun-like device she noticed earlier, which he loaded from the tip with what looked like a large grain of metal rice. Her heart started to beat quickly and she began to perspire. How painless would this really be?

She didn't have to wait long for the answer, and to her relieved surprise, it really was as painless as the doctor had made it out to be—milder even than the numbing shot she had before. She released the breath she had been holding for the better part of a minute as Dr Vargas placed a square bandage over the area.

"And that's all there is to it!" Dr Vargas announced. The entry point should mostly heal in a day or so.

"Thanks as always, Raul" said Levi "I'll not take up any more of your time."

"Not a problem, Mr Cochran" replied Dr Vargas more formally, as he placed his equipment back into his case. "It was a pleasure to meet you, Mrs Williams."

"Thanks for being gentle" Riley smiled weakly. The Doctor simply nodded and saw himself out. Once the door closed, Levi turned to Riley

"Sorry about that unpleasantness. I think we both know it hasn't exactly set the mood for the afternoon." Levi paused. "If you would prefer to take the rest of the day off to recover you're more than welcome-"

"That won't be necessary, Mr Cochran!" Riley ensured him.

Levi smiled, "Wonderful! Another martini to calm the nerves then perhaps?" Levi took a step towards the bar, and Riley indicated with a nod that she would like that very much. Levi turned his back to grab the bottles off the shelf of his bar and Riley's heart skipped a short beat. Did she just agree to have sex with her boss when she didn't need to? Why? Did she feel compelled to make a good impression? Was she simply conditioned to acquiesce to what she thought her superiors wanted? Or was there some other reason? Riley couldn't bring herself to admit that she might legitimately be eager to have sex with her new boss, so she pushed the line of questioning from her mind, and smiled and thanked Levi for the cocktail when he returned.

"Cheers" Levi clinked his glass against Riley's and began to slowly down the contents. Riley took a swig and set her glass down. She glanced up at her boss and gave him a smirk as she began to slowly unbutton her white, low cut blouse. She could tell exactly where Levi was looking. As the blouse fell to the floor, Levi reached out and traced the outline of her cleavage with his fingertips.

"I'm definitely going to need to feel these puppies wrapped around my cock, Mrs Williams."

Riley giggled, "Are you a breast man, Mr Cochran?" She

"Oh yes." he growled.

"Why don't you take a seat, Mr Cochran?" Riley nodded to the chair where she was sitting earlier, and Levi did as suggested. Riley knelt down in front of him and began to unbutton his pants. Once Levi's monster cock sprang free, Riley began to reach around to unclasp her lacy red bra. She deftly snapped it free and it tumbled to the floor, giving Levi his first look at her naked breasts. He sighed in appreciation

"God, what perfect rack" he appreciated, as he reached out with both hands and began to gently paw at her tits, licking his lips and fixated on the billowy, soft channel between them where his cock would soon be.

Riley shot Levi a knowing smile. Breathing lustfully, she clasped his cock with her hand and began to lower her plump, married lips onto its swollen head. She could not wait to have him back in her mouth.

Her glossy, cherry red-painted lips parted over the head of his cock and Levi's felt the wet warmness of her mouth envelop his cock as he let his head fell back in his chair "Ahhh yes, Riley. Get my cock nice and wet". Riley did exactly as she was told and gave her boss a very sloppy blowjob, making sure to cover every inch of his cock, only stopping when she had finally throated his entire length as she had done earlier that morning—it was becoming much easier for her to do. "Good," Levi continued, "now bring those gorgeous married tits over here and stroke me with them."

Riley looked Levi directly in the eyes as she wrapped her hands around her breasts and pushed them together to form a perfect valley for his cock to feel at home in. She positioned her chest over the top of his cock and slowly sank down fully onto her knees, sighing lustfully as his cock slid smoothly between her breasts.

Levi closed his eyes in pleasure "Fuck yesss, that feels so good." He slumped back in his chair and let his gorgeous new whore do all the work for a while. As big breasted as Riley was, Levi's cock was larger still, and the top few inches of his cock would peak out of the top of her cleavage as she stroked down to his shaft, never taking her eyes off her boss, even though his were closed, his lips parted. As his cock jutted out from between her pillowy tits, Riley bowed her head and dutifully took the head of his cock into her loving mouth, eliciting another gentle, low moan from her boss.

"Good god, do you treat your husband this well?"

"On special occasion," Riley replied cheekily "when he's been a good boy".

Levi chuckled and sat up in his chair, taking her tits roughly into his large, masculine hands and massaging them against his cock and started doing the work of thrusting up into them. "You know who these tits belong to now, don't you?"

"They belong to you, sir" Riley responded dutifully. She was used to this question from her bosses by now and was happy to stroke Levi's ego.

"That's right they do—I'm paying for them. Your husband is merely allowed to borrow them outside of working hours" Levi smirked. "I'm the generous sort."

"So am I, I love being generous with my body! Men just seem to love it so much, it would be a shame if only one man ever got to use it, don't you think??" Riley's performatively slutty banter brought a huge grin to her boss' face.

"I couldn't agree more!" Levi barked, consumed with lust, "I feel the same way about my huge dick! Why squander it all on one wife, when there's so much of it to go around, and so many gorgeous sluts willing to suck and fuck it??"

"No reason I can think of, Mr Cochran! I bet you've bedded hundreds of women with magnificent cock, haven't you?"

"Oh you have NO idea" Levi growled, as he began thrusting ever more brusquely against Riley's chest. "I wish I knew how many but I'm afraid I've lost count!"

In spite of herself and her marital status, Riley was absolutely aflame with lust—her words and actions no longer coming from a conscious place, but somewhere far more primal. "Please Mr Cochran, take me to your couch and FUCK me! I need to feel what all those other women have felt. I need to know what 10 inches of stiff, meaty cock feels like in my snug little pussy!!"

Levi smirked, "Normally, I don't take orders from my office whores but this time I'm willing to acquiesce!". Levi swiftly stood up, placing his hands underneath Riley's arms as he did so as to stand her up with him, then in one motion, he lifted Riley off her feet, until he was carrying her in his arms. Riley let out a short, startled, scream, then began to giggle as Levi carried her over to the large leather couch in his office.

"Oh my god, you're so strong, Mr Cochran!" Riley had never been hornier. Levi didn't respond but simply smiled at her as he roughly set her down on the couch, eliciting another bout of giggles from Riley as he positioned himself between her legs, which he then gently grabbed and spread apart, revealing the glistening wet folds between them underneath her short, plaid, office skirt.

"No underwear—good girl" Levi smiled warmly, as his briskly removed his remaining clothes. Now fully naked, he positioned his cock against her aching pussy. "You want this cock balls deep in your sweet little cunt? But why? You're married!!"

"Because-" Riley began, trying to catch her breath "Because you're so much bigger than my husband!! A cock this magnificent deserves only the best pussy, and that's mine!!"

Levi grinned and replied "That's just the answer I was hoping for!" and thrust forward, plunging a good 2/3rds of his cock into Riley's slick snatch

"OOOHHH MYYY GOD! YES!!" Riley shouted, eyes rolled back in ecstasy from her boss' unexpected onslaught

"God DAMN that's good pussy!" Levi shouted, with his head tiled up towards the air "God damn!"

"Fuck me baby! Fuck that tight, married pussy!"

Levi reluctantly withdrew his cock from the soft, warm sheath he found himself in, only to plunge in once more, getting all but the last inch or so into his new employee's snatch. "Fuck yes! That's good! Take it all, baby" he grunted, between gritted teeth.

"OHHH my god, it's so THICK! I've never felt this full before!!"

"Just you wait!" Levi growled, as he withdrew again and then slowly, steadily, slid all 10 inches of his rock hard cock into Riley's eager pussy and sighed "Oh yessss! That's it..."

Riley drew her breath in sharply and held as she acclimated to his length and girth, feeling a man where she had never felt one before. The impact of the shock was as if she had stepped into a deep pool of cold water—just as painful, but also far more pleasurable. Her pussy began to relax and graciously accept his thick shaft, as she finally let out the breath she held

"Ohhhhhh! It feels so good!! I can't believe it's all inside of me!" her eyes lit up with lust and ecstasy as her body began to involuntarily rock against his "Fuck me, Sir! I need to feel this dick slamming into me!"

"More demands, eh?" Levi smirked "Well, if you insist!"

Will quick, powerful thrusts, Levi began to slam his cock in and our of her quivering snatch, feeling it stretch to accommodate his cock, enjoying the way it embraced every inch of his length. So snug, so warm, so soft, so wet. Utterly perfect.

"CHRIST I love being in charge!"

Riley let out short gasps of pleasure with every thrust Levi made "UH! UH! YES! LEVI!! DON'T STOP BABY! DON'T EVER STOP FUCKING ME!"

"What do you think, Mrs Willams? Better than your husband's dick?" Levi smirked

"OH FUCK! UH... YES! YES!! BIGGER IS BETTER! Oh my god...I had no idea!!" Some part of her tried to stop these words from coming out, but was simply overpowered by the unadulterated lust and ecstasy coursing through her body like 10,000 volts of electricity.

Levi laughed heartily "Oh my GOD do I love you sluts" he said as he built up more of a fluid tempo, and began to smoothly and evenly thrust in and out of her. "I don't mean that as a pejorative term! I have nothing but admiration and appreciation for gorgeous, eager sluts like you. You girls are the reason I get out of bed in the morning. The world would be a meaningless place without pussy this good!"

"YES! Mr Cochran! Use me for your pleasure! Take anything you want from me, my body is yours to use! I want to make you feel so good, baby. I want to make you cum! CUM INSIDE ME MR COCHRAN!"

"Oh fuck yes! You really are every bit the slut I'd hoped you'd be! I love it! I love your perfect fucking cunt! Draining my balls is going to be your life's purpose now, isn't it??"

"Ohmygod, YES! IT'S ALL I'M GOOD FOR!"

Both parties were delirious from the pleasure of the unbroken thrusting motion, the perfect sexual coupling between their two bodies. Riley had never been fucked better than this—her pussy felt as though it were made for his monster cock, as though it had been waiting for him her whole life. Levi, in turn, couldn't remember the last time he fucked a woman this hot with this nasty a mouth on her. The things coming out of this slut's mouth, in just their first fuck together, was absolutely filthy, and he LOVED it.

Levi shifted his weight on top of Riley without breaking his relenting pace, and Riley gasped and moaned beneath him, feeling as though his cock were now striking her in just the perfect angle. She threw her arms around his shoulders and wrapped her legs tightly around his hips as he humped into her with abandon, grunting and moaning like the rutting animal he was. In this new position, Riley's pleasure began to intensify, and she felt the unmistakable sensation of an orgasm building between her legs. She was going to cum, and just from his cock. She hadn't once touched her own clit.

"OHHH Mr Cochran. I'm gonna...I'M GONNA CUMMM! You feel SOOO GOOOD! DON'T STOP!!"

"You're god damn right you are!! I'm gonna make you cum on the end of the biggest cock you've ever fucking seen, and I'm gonna empty these enormous balls deep inside your married cunt while you do!"

"Oh my god, YES! FILL ME!! I need to feel your hot spunk filling my naughty little pussy!

"UNG! Here you go, slut. It's all for you! You've earned every drop!"

Riley could feel her boss' muscles and manhood tense, and she knew exactly what was coming next—it was that knowledge which finally pushed her own body over the edge in an explosion of orgasmic ecstacy

"OH! OHHH! YEAH! I'M CUMMING! AHHHH!! FUUU-UUCK!"

Riley's pussy spasmed uncontrollably around Levi's thick shaft, and Levi felt the pressure building behind a massive orgasm of his own. Seeing and hearing the waves of pleasure crashing across the woman beneath him caused the dam to finally burst, and Levi felt the familiar bolt of pleasure pulse through his body as the first thick, hot ropes of his seed shot forth from his straining balls and into the avatar of sexual perfection lying and beneath him

"UNNNNG! Fuck yessss!" Levi grunted

Riley felt bullet after bullet of his warm, virile semen fire off against her cervix and it drove her own orgasm into overdrive. Her breath caught in her throat as she became unable to even make more sound, her own pussy convulsing around his throbbing and pulsating cock. As stretched out as she was, she could feel every little twitch and jump of his spasming manhood, each accompanied with another gift of hot, creamy seed, and it felt absolutely exquisite. Her breath escaped her in sharp bursts of crying

"OH! OH! OH! BABYYY! YESSSSS! MMMMM! MORE!"

"Oh fuck! Your pussy is absolute perfection. Mmmf!" Levi willed his body to pump as much of his cum into the willing young woman beneath him as he could muster, as though it were the last thing he would ever do.

Riley let out a long, contented sigh, her now sweaty body wrapped around that her new lover, as their joint orgasm gradually subsided and they each tried to catch their own breaths.

They laid intertwined on the sofa for a minute, perhaps two, before Levi picked his head up to look at Riley.

"Well I think this will be a very rewarding partnership for the both of us." He stated matter-of-factly.

Levi's shifting weight caused a bolt of post-orgasmic bliss to run up her spine. She closed her eyes and let out another sigh and shiver as her pussy lovingly squeezed the spent manhood inside of her.

Levi chuckled "I'll take that as a sign that you agree!"

Riley let out a self-aware laugh. "Uh huh!" She was out of her element in this situation and felt somewhat embarrassed about how she behaved with her boss, she tried to regain composure but she felt like a bundle of nerves and it caused her to act like a shy schoolgirl.

Levi grinned triumphantly at his new conquest. She knew exactly what was going through her mind. He withdrew his dick from her, and Riley's cunt mourned its departure; she involuntarily sighed as Levi stood and took a moment to admire the beauty on his sofa: nearly naked—save for the skirt—and freshly fucked.

Levi smiled. "I'm going to go clean up, feel free to take your time to compose yourself. I have a full en suite bathroom and you're welcome to make use of the shower once I'm out."

Riley simply nodded as her new lover walked away and disappeared behind the door to the bathroom. She heard water began to run. He had made her cum without touching her clit once. No man had ever done that to her before.