Big Brother Boss Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

15 minutes later, Riley emerged from the bathroom looking perfectly inconspicuous, aside from her tastefully slutty outfit. Levi was at his desk, responding to some emails, and looked over at Riley.

"Feeling refreshed?"

"Yes! Thank you. You look...busy?"

"Oh, no more so than usual, but there's always work to be done in my position"

"I'll bet..." Riley paused to consider her next words "Will you...be needing anything else from me today, Mr Cochran?"

"That will be all for today, thank you Mrs Williams" Levi replied. "You may head home for the day."

Another surprise. She usually wouldn't be off work for another hour. Riley curtsied, "Thank you, Mr Cochran!"

"I will need you back here tomorrow morning at..." Levi paused and leaned towards his screen, as if to read something "9:45. And not a minute later!" He winked.

"Of course, Mr Cochran" Riley smirked.

Riley closed the door behind her as she left Levi's office and suddenly hear a round of applause in front of her, and looked up to see Marla Cochran at her desk, clapping enthusiastically.

"Bravo!" Marla exclaimed! "Quite a performance!"

"Excuse me??" Riley stammered

"Or perhaps you actually enjoyed yourself that much? I'd almost be jealous if he weren't my own uncle!"

Riley went completely red in the face "I don't need you to comment on what happens between Mr Cochran and I!"

"Oh that's ok, I'll do it anyway!" Marla shot Riley a shit-eating grin.

It would normally have been at this point that Riley would have told the woman to go fuck herself, but she had no choice but to restrain herself—she was Levi's niece, after all, and Riley had every reason to believe that an outburst like that could get her fired. So instead she held her tongue and glowered at Marla as she stormed out of the room.

"See you tomorrow, Mrs Williams!" Marla called out.

As Riley waited for the elevator to take her back down to the main lobby, she pulled her phone out and began to text Dave:

Off work early, so I'll meet you at home!

Dave's reply came just as the doors opened at the ground floor: Whoa really? Abbot in a generous mood today?

Nothing to do with Henry... I'll tell you all about it when you're home.

As the elevator signaled its arrival, Riley briefly considered exactly how much of her day it would be prudent for her to share with her husband. As she stepped into the elevator, she felt a twinge in her right thigh. For the first time since he fucked her, Riley thought about the microchip that Levi had implanted in her. What was it supposed to do? And why?? And why did his bitch niece work within earshot of all of her uncle's sexual encounters with office whores? Why the large raise, and why promote Riley Williams, of all people, in the first place? There was something going on here, but Riley as of yet had no way of working out exactly what she had gotten herself into. The only thing she felt confident of was that, for better or worse, her life was about to change...