Big Brother Brasil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Following Ana, a couple of boys took a second dig at kissing the girl comic. The girl-model too thought, it would be a challenge and she was up for it. That Ana's gesture was considerate was known only to Augusto and me, and possibly the girl-comic. But the world saw something more magnanimous. Ana had sportingly improved the atmosphere of the house.

The next day atmosphere in the house was more jovial. The kissing booths were set up by another two. The event was less exciting than the previous day, but there was a whole lot of fun and lots of clumsiness.

It was on day four that Ana had to set up her kissing booth and along with her was the other boy-student.

More than anyone else in all of Brazil, I had a huge numb head feeling. My head was spinning. My stomach was queasy, full of anticipation.

Ever since Ana had kissed Augusto, multiple times, I had this unusual feeling.

When the cameras zoomed in on Ana, she came to life. She was smiling and gushing. Her smile was natural and looked more beautiful than usual. Despite having no makeup on her, she looked ravishing.

One after the other boys lined up to kiss Ana, most of these kisses were on the side of her lips. Before it was Augusto's turn, a couple of boys repeated their bids to kiss her. Some reached her lips but none could enter her mouth.

Augusto took his time and walked up to her confidently. They both smiled at each other.

The first R$50 got him a straight kiss on her lips.

The second got him to enter her mouth.

Before the evening was done, Augusto had spent every Centavo in his mother's jar and he had explored every millimeter in her mouth. He had virtually tongue fucked her in broad daylight and public view. They were in each other's arms, kissing animatedly.

There was no way for me to underplay this content.

After Augusto had finished his quota, the girl-comic who Ana had charitably kissed when she had competed with Augusto walked up. Ana was already hot and bothered, visibly.

As she walked up to Ana, the girl smiled sheepishly in anticipation, trying to make up her mind as to how was she going to work up the courage to do what she had in mind. But she wanted to pay back, with gratitude.

After putting money in the jar, she looked up, and then Ana took over. She bent forward and took the girl's lips willingly. Moments later, Ana was devouring the girl as if she was a puff pastry. Both of them got their hands locked behind the other's head and pulled each other home.

After a couple of minutes of tonguing, they fell back for a gasp of air, only to break long enough for the girl to scramble for the next R$50. They joined the lips again. She repeated this many times over until the girl was left with no money.

After that, every boy and girl lined up again and again and kissed Ana. The competing boy only wished he hadn't drawn that day as his day for the competition.

Ana, once again, had noticed this lop-sided competition. She felt for the young man. Before the day's round finished, Ana walked up to the boy in his booth and kissed him a couple of times, on the side of his lips, depositing R$100 in his jar. She won hearts all across.

If BBB was to decide a winner that day, then and there, Ana would have won - without a shred of doubt. The feeling inside of me found its way through my dick and string after string fell out when I fisted myself crazy.

No wonder, when the week of kissing booth games ended, Ana was on top of the chart with the highest collection, and on number three was Augusto with his collections, thanks to his mother.

The voting at the end of the week eliminated the good-looking but scrawny boy-student, who had competed on Ana's day. The other student, Augusto, remained in the reckoning comfortably second of the voting list, right after the girl-comic who had steamed Ana.

After that week, the girl and Ana became chums. Their group of three included Augusto in everything they did from then on.

The producers went crazy with calls from a hundred thousand viewers who, in disbelief, called the producers on turning their favorite show into soft porn. It was only the ten times more calls received in favor of the show that got them thinking as to how to heat up the show further. The online buzz for BBB went crazier than ever.

If there were cameras in the cubicles of the men's toilet, then they would find Augusto mercilessly beating his boner for the next three days a countless number of times, just to stay sane.

Next week was a breeze for the tasks because the bonhomie returned to the house. The week's events were organized around sports and games.

The swimming pool had been turned into a water polo field. The nine contestants were put together in two teams. One from the losing team would face elimination by voting. Ana and Augusto again ended up in opposite camps.

I think, originally, the event-task was pegged to be sporting but it ended being way too physical, delighting everyone, inside and outside the house.

It did not look like Ana was much of a player; the two sportsmen split into the two teams took the lead and retained whatever little competitiveness remained in the game. Ana and the girl-comic were in the same team and stuck together. There was too much laughing, giggling and fun to be competitive.

Somewhere during the game, Ana and the girl were hugging each other, having decided their mutual affection was more important than the game.

They kissed shamelessly.

Subsequently, I wound back the recording to see how it all started, and I found that the girl initiated the first kiss after she was face to face with Ana for a brief while during a short half-time break. They forgot to take back their positions when the whistle blew.

One of the sportspersons - captain of his team - tapped on Ana's shoulder to remind her that the game had begun. Both girls smiled and rejoined the game, only to end up on the losing side.

The elimination from the team of five ended up one of the actresses getting the boot. There wasn't even a scare to Ana's ranking because she had the highest positive votes from the five who were risking elimination.

With eight contestants left, the split was even, once again, between men and women. Two sportspersons- both men, One model - woman, Two dancers -both women, One student - man, One actor, and a comic-woman.

My feelings were in turmoil. I was feeling anxious as decisive days came nearer with each passing week. Both Ana and Augusto had lasted over 9 weeks inside. With the sexual tension adding to my stress, I did not know if I could last until the final week.

All through the next week, routine tasks kept the contestants busy. One afternoon, Ana and Augusto reached the front of the main sitting room. Ana looked straight into the camera. I was fortunately manning the post. I moved the toggle up and down, signaling I am available. She smiled.

Ana went towards the back of the house towards the meditation room. Usually, there was no one in the meditation room in the afternoons. A few minutes later, Augusto joined her.

Before entering the meditation room, Ana pulled her hair up and tied a knot - a signal that I must shut off the microphones and camera in the meditation room. Augusto before entering the meditation room - pulled a finger in his ear and drilled it, as if cleaning some stuck-air from his ear - a signal that he wanted the cameras and microphones shut off in the meditation room.

At the moment, I wished I had told them that there was no way I could do that. I can handle the streaming to the producer but the rest wasn't in my hand. I instantly shuffled all the feed from the meditation room to my terminal instead of the ten persons continuously monitoring the house.

Inside the meditation room, as soon as Augusto entered the room a few minutes after Ana had gone in, they immediately hugged. It wasn't much but they just stayed stuck together for the longest while. In the house, they were so near, but yet unable to acknowledge each other as a mother and son; it must be tough for them, especially Ana. She doted on Augusto.

Somewhere during the hug, Augusto kissed her neck a couple of times and then slowly worked his way forward.

Ana caught his head in her hands and straightened him. They separated from the front, staying close to breathe into each other's faces, and started to talk in slow whispers.

I could barely hear them talk. But caught a few words here and there...."baby....honey....miss..."

"Mom...miss...soon........yet..."

"....dad...can...own..."

As much as I wanted to make sense from the pieces of their conversation, I couldn't. I caught very little of their whispering. To keep their voices low they stayed only an inch apart, cheek to cheek, while talking.

Possibly yearning for the same affection he had received publicly, Augusto kissed her on the lips. Ana let him.

In fact, if anything, she leaned forward to let him kiss her properly. Her hand traveled through his hair, even as the other caressed his shoulder. One of his hands found the lower back and the other her shoulder, pulling her towards him.

Ana stepped back and let him leave the meditation room first. A minute or two later, she followed.

I was amazed as to what I had just seen. Was it going to be their way to say goodbye like this, from now on? For some reason, I found myself aroused instead of enraged.

I paced around my station in excitement. I had hastily erased the footage as soon as both exited the meditation room. That's the modus operandi to keep up with the pretence. No one was monitoring minute-to-minute of the content; it was all happening live.

The competitive game around the mid of the week was the 'Panda Run'. The guys had to go about the house, with one of the girls hanging from in front of them like a panda. The one pair that'll outlast others would be a winner and would stay away from the elimination-voting.

Contestants were allowed to choose their partners. Even though the option to choose Ana was available with the boys, they picked lighter females, like the actress and the model. Augusto could not believe his luck - landing his mother as his panda bear.

Augusto's smile gave away his true feelings of delight and happiness on landing this mother-load.

Augusto is well built, five foot ten, one hundred sixty pounds. His mother Ana is five foot six, a little taller than the rest of the women in the house, and weighs just under one hundred forty pounds, clearly heavier than the remaining women in the house. Her body is extremely well-toned, what one can call a dancer's body. She is so extremely in good shape, it would make any girl jealous.

Ana smiled back at Augusto, seeing him grin like he had caught a huge lucky break. It did wonders to her confidence.

The rules of the game were simple enough. Ladies playing panda could not touch their feet on the floor. Everything else was okay. To allow some length to the game, girls would be allowed a maximum of 15 seconds to rest on to something - a table or something -while remaining clung to their partner. These 15 seconds could be used to readjust, but any longer would lead to disqualification.

The girl-comic clung on to the sportsperson and had her head planted on his shoulder, with her arms locked around his neck. The model clung to the other sportsperson and she too took the same pose and rose well above his stomach. The actor got the Salsa dancer. Not strong on his arms, he carried the girl around his waist and was face to face with her.

As soon as Ana climbed into Augusto's arms, their faces inches from each other, her elbows dug on his shoulders as she hefted herself up. His hands delightfully cupped her buttocks without any apprehension or embarrassment, and he lifted her into his face.

Their eyes talked for long before Ana bent low and kissed her son on the cheek. It was her way of thanking him for being himself, an adoring son.

In less than ten minutes, everyone was scrambling to find a place to park the girl's butt on some surface or the other and then quickly pulled her back up.

Augusto, on the other hand, was calm and composed. His lips found hers, and she kissed him back. He felt light-headed.

When Ana's tongue entered his mouth, it was as if she was puffing superpowers into him. His biceps tensed as he lifted her to retain their position, as their tongues danced into each other's mouth. Ana and Augusto's lips never parted.

Ana's sucking and playing were invigorating for the young man that Augusto was. Add to that, the heady feeling of french kissing his mother, it was obvious to me how he had managed to stay up without once taking support from a surface.

Somewhere between the tenth and twentieth kiss, Augusto's hands started to tremble. He instantly rolled aside and got his mother to sit on the edge of the table. As if dancing, he moved his hands out from underneath her and shook them a couple of times before scooping her again from her waist. Her legs flung up and behind him to lock before he could scramble his hands back under her butt, cupping her butt-cheeks.

Augusto's lips never left Ana's all through this brief interval. They weren't counting fifteen seconds, mainly because their heads were in another place.

The next ten minutes that he lived inside Ana's mouth, Augusto must have cleaned the insides of her mouth a million times over. Their tilted heads remained fixed for long after that.

I stared at the screen like a million other Brazilians on live tv, which could well be renamed Lurid TV.

The first to fall off was the dancer-actor pair. Then came off the comic-sportsperson pair. The second sportsperson carrying the ultra-light model too found kissing the girl was a good strategy.

Emulating Ana-Augusto, the model planted her kiss onto the sportspersons' lips. Their kiss inflamed the sportsperson with energy, not alien to motivational techniques.

The rest of the next half hour was clapping, chanting, excitement, headiness, lewdness, and passion that kept ongoing. Ana and Augusto went down to win this round with miles still left in them, as the model-sportsperson pair gave up.

After that moment, Ana and Augusto were national sweethearts. Memes were flying about of their panda-cling-and-kiss. Ana's face was plastered across major magazines. It was as if her career was going to be relaunched. But no one knew who was the kid she was paired with. No one bothered to check who the kid was, thankfully.

The world saw Ana's kind-hearted gesture as kissing a boy, who was carrying her weight, as an endearing act on her part.

Before that night ended, I found myself pumping my dick furiously, as I am sure were many across Brazil.

A couple of days later, the voting results weren't surprising. Ana was on top of the positive votes, and the sportsperson got booted, the one who had captained Ana's team at the water polo game.

Trying to capitalize on the popularity Ana was garnering, the organizers reached out to her with a deal.

If she agreed to perform carnival-style Samba, complete with all band, ensemble, and entourage, they would pay her R$100000. Ana had no idea what popularity she had suddenly gained. She lapped up on the opportunity. She may well have not been offered money, she'd still have done it. She loved dancing and especially Samba.

As part of the deal, she got a free safe pass for the next round.

The other six competed on individual events, which resulted in voting and kicking out the Model, eventually. The actor put together a fantastic monologue from one of his movies. The sportsperson managed to showcase his dribbling skills to a football-crazy country. Augusto sang into the hearts of young girls. The hardest competition for the top spot was between the two dancers. The Salsa dancer performed a scorching hot number and waltzed her way to the top.

When Ana performed Samba on the carnival theme, the nation danced along with her. Her ensemble put together by the producers left extremely little to the imagination. Her extremely toned body shook the hearts of everyone, inside and outside the house. She loved it plenty, herself.

The model had performed between the Salsa dancer and Ana. It came out a damp squib, playing her guitar and humming a popular number. The result did not even need voting but the model fell into the hole.

Ana was charged up and pumped. R$100,000 richer and excited. She wanted more attention, she wanted to talk to her family about it. She wanted me, but I wasn't available. So she sought Augusto.

Ana walked to the main living room the next afternoon and looked directly into the camera. I toggled the camera up and down. She rolled her hands into her hair just as she entered the meditation room to signal me to shut off the camera.

Augusto walked into the meditation room a few minutes later, signaling the same demand wriggling his finger in the ear.

They both happily assumed there was no camera looking at them. Neither are any microphones around, they thought. They took off the microphones sling bags from around their shoulder and hung them at the door. Stepping as far away from the door, both reached towards the other corner.

On the floor of the meditation room were four mattresses, large enough for a person to sit or lay straight if one wanted to meditate.

They still must whisper, and that itself was sufficient reason for them to be close and hug each other hard. Ana's heart was pumping hard with charged-up energy on having put up a show of a lifetime for millions. She could feel millions of eyeballs on her. She was jumpy, excited, and felt a rush in her body. They whispered into each other's ears low enough that I could not hear a single word.

All I could do was see my wife hug, kiss, and embrace our only child.

In the entire melee, I could not figure out who planted the first kiss because their faces were already so much into each other. Their tiny kisses grew into full-blown french kissing. It did not take long for Augusto to start groping and pulling her back down on the mattress. Moments later, Ana was on her back and Augusto between her legs. Their lips had never detached, or at least that's how it seemed to me from my camera's angle.

I was frantic. My mind told me that I must handle the camera feed and loop it out of the system, but my eyes could not leave the screen for a second. I was witnessing my wife and my son dry-humping. The commotion in the control room was the only reason I did not have my pants down and my pecker in my hand, which at that moment was painfully erect.

I scrambled the feed in a manner that it could not reach any other screen in the production room. The dry humping continued, if anything, even more evidently. Ana's hands behind Augusto's back were a sufficient indication that he wasn't forcing himself on her.

Belatedly sound started to reach across the meditation room and reach the microphones hung on their door. Now, the moans weren't something I could manage to redirect.

The humping moans "urrrngh" and "aaagnh" coupled with 'muuaaahs' of Ana and Augusto's kissing were sufficient to convey to the overhearing group in my production control room that someone was getting lucky.

Everyone went scrambling about trying to take a headcount. Who was doing what and where?

Before the hullabaloo reached them, Augusto started cumming. His nose hissed suggestively that he was creaming. I glanced at the screen to find his hips violently spasming between Ana's thighs. Her hands pulled him hard onto her, soothing him.

Before the scramble to find Ana and Augusto reached the meditation room, they were both finished and uncomfortably getting up. Augusto rushed to the door and pulled his microphone on and stepped out of the meditation room. The camera outside the meditation room caught him sneaking back to the main living room. I still had the meditation room on my screen with Ana slowly getting herself together and walking to the door a minute later.