Big Brother Brasil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The look on Ana's face was clearly not that of guilt, disappointment, or shame. She seemed vaguely happy to me, with a very faint smile that only I could make out, having known for so many years.

Nobody figured out who had been humping right under their noses. I was relieved that it didn't come out.

The count had come down to seven. One male-sportsperson, Two dancers -both women including Ana, One male-actor, Augusto student, a girl-comic, and the model girl who had survived despite a dull performance the previous week. The viewership data showed the popularity for BBB was scaling. Not many outside the house knew, stakes were getting higher by ten percent each week for every contestant also.

With a safe pass, Ana was kept away from next week's competition, a Three-Leg Race.

Actor-Model got tied together, Augusto-comic, and the last pair was Sportsperson-Salsa dancer.

The three-leg race was unlike a start to finish kind. The pair were to go about doing chores in the BBB House and the last ones to fall would become winners of the round and would not be subjected to the elimination voting by the public.

After a fun hour or so, Actor-model fell first. Another hour later, Sportsperson-Salsa dancer fumbled just a little, but it was sufficient to make them bow out. To their credit, the chores were getting tougher after the first got completed. They ended up finishing chores faster than the Augusto-girl-comic pair, who ended up as winners of the round.

The voting the next day eliminated the Actor. The six inmates remaining skewed the scales in favor of women. Four women included Ana, the Comic, the Salsa dancer, & the Model. The remaining men were Augusto & the sportsperson.

What was noticeable to everyone was that the girl-comic had found an ally in Ana. She had become Ana's tail and did everything to please Ana. She even picked a fight with the model once on some petty issue, just to make clear the fact that Ana was the queen of the house.

While lounging, doing nothing, in particular, she would cozy up with Ana and lie down with Ana, her hand playfully weaving through Ana's hair.

The game the next day was fun and brainy. A Treasure Hunt around the house to find hidden clues. There were no teams, every contestant went solo. There could only be one winner, and the rest would go into elimination voting. The race was getting tighter.

The first clue was in named envelopes - same for everyone. After that, each had to scour through the house with their own clues and find the treasure.

The game was right up Augusto's alley, so I wasn't surprised when he came in first to find the treasure. With him safe, the voting went down to the wire.

At the end of the voting, it was no surprise to me that Ana, too, was safe and needed no divine intervention at my hands with the voting results. The Salsa dancer got the ax, and the group got trimmed to just five contestants.

Despite the tension that was building with the audience outside the BBB house, there seemed to be little pressure inside. If anything, the group felt exasperated. Ana was the one who felt energetic and lively.

A couple of days later, the model was relaxing poolside. The young Augusto gravitated towards her and ogled at her body on display.

Noticing this from a distance, Ana whispered something to the girl-comic and they too changed into their swimsuits and walked towards the pool. Augusto's eyeballs must have popped from their sockets seeing his mother in a tiny swimsuit. No doubt he had seen her in small bikinis but this one was different. It was a couple of sizes too small, plus this one was on a female he had humped and climaxed on just a few days back.

It did not take long for Augusto's stroll to lengthen, and he hovered from one end with Ana and the girl-comic to the other end with the model.

'Oh boy, what travesty.'

The young man had to choose hastily to sit down, else he'd be roaming around with a boner.

Ana saved him by calling him over and asked "Augusto, would you be a dear and apply some sunscreen on us?"

Augusto did not even waste time to look up to thank god, he did that in his mind, mumbling. He rushed towards his mother.

Augusto started rubbing sunscreen on Ana and took a lot of time rubbing the lotion on the back of her thighs and her lower back. When things were getting beyond rational, Ana said, "Thanks Augusto, you might as well leave some for her."

On the girl-comic, Augusto spent somewhat lesser time, but all the while he was rubbing lotion, his eyes never left his mother.

Only when a hard slap on his wrist shook him out of his reverie, did he realize he was groping the poor girl's butt. He apologized profusely and rushed inside.

Seeing Ana laugh, girl-comic too laughed it off.

After he had run off, Ana tickled the girl-comic and said, "I think he has hots for you."

"sure thing." she said sarcastically, "I think all he can think of is you. I bet he groped me imagining it was your butt. I saw him stare right at you."

Ana swatted the girl's wrist and replied, "oh, come on now. I am old enough to be his mother."

She quipped, "maybe that's why."

That shut Ana up.

Later that evening, Ana walked towards the main living room camera, Augusto not far behind her. I moved the camera up and down confirming my presence.

Ana tied the knot to her hair while walking into the meditation room, and Augusto wriggled his finger in the ear a minute later, signaling me to stop the cameras functioning in the meditation room.

Both hung their microphone sling bags on the door handle and walked straight to the furthest mattress. Ana lay on her back, and Augusto climbed on her and stretched between her legs.

In an attempt to whisper, their faces were so damn close that they were sharing their breath. It did not take long for them to stop talking and start kissing. The kissing moved to licking.

'Why was she still in her swimsuit?' I wondered.

I scrambled to keep the feed off the recorders.

Ana's hands flew behind Augusto's back, and she brought him back up to her face, and they french kissed hard and passionately.

Augusto found his way down from her mouth to her chest. Initially, he just kissed her chest and the top of her breasts. Then his hand came up and peeled the fabric off from her breast. I almost died out of shock when his mouth enveloped around her nipple and gobbled it up like a scoop of ice cream.

Ana's hand encouraged and weaved behind his head, pulling him lightly toward her breast.

Ana's eyes focused on the camera directed towards them, as Augusto happily sucked on her nipple. Her hands held his head in place. Her eyes looked straight into the lens as if she was trying to determine if the camera was functional or if anyone was looking.

I was half tempted to just toggle the camera right to left to signal her to finish it off and now. But my hand froze. I wanted to see.

Augusto left her left tit bare and moved to her right, peeling off the tiny swimsuit cover from that breast as well.

Augusto's hips started to buck and he started to dry hump Ana again. Her hips moved up to match his rhythm.

Encouraged, Augusto snaked his hand between their bodies and moved into her swimsuit bottom, which was barely covering inches on her pussy. Ana thought the better of it. She held his wrist and stopped him from baring her pussy. Ana must have thought he was going to want to enter her, and she wasn't ready for that. At least not yet.

They happily humped, having mastered the art of keeping quiet while doing it and not letting the microphones pick their humping.

When Augusto climaxed, he again started to make a nosey hiss which was clearly a sign of rapid breathing of a copulating couple.

Augusto had managed to pull his dick out from the top of the waistband of his slacks. His climax was arousing yet funny. He creamed his mother's belly with his jizz and scrambled to dismount her at the same time, leaving a somewhat bigger mess.

His cum spread across Ana's belly, and she folded her palms on both sides of her waist to not let the jizz spill down from her waist down onto the mattress.

As she tried to get up, the semen came rolling down on her pussy mound. She deftly pulled open the waistband of her swimsuit, and the semen happily rolled home towards her pussy mound and I'm sure towards her pussy.

Happy on having not let Augusto's jizz spill around, she looked up towards Augusto and smiled. Augusto was embarrassed at what he had done.

Ana leaned forward and held Augusto's head in one hand and pulled him to her face and gave him an encouraging kiss on his lips as if reassuring that it was all right. Her tits hung loose, merely floating in the air as if sitting topless in front of her son was an everyday affair for her.

Ana moved towards the showers, and Augusto found his way back to the main hall, only to be quizzed by the girl-comic, "where's Ana?"

"How would I know?" he replied cockily.

She smirked back at him, confident something was fishy.

She went looking and found Ana coming out of the shower.

To surprise some confession out of Ana, she confronted Ana straight up, "Augusto tells me he really gave it to you. You guys were doing the naaaastieee?" she smiled cockishly.

Ana fidgeted, only to end up confirming the girl's bluff.

"aaaah, I knew it!" she exclaimed, poking a finger towards Ana. Delighted that she had foxed a confession out of Ana.

Ana could not help but wince, 'why did I fall for it?' she thought. Thankfully, no words had come out of her mouth as yet. So she covered the tracks, "You are imagining way more than you should."

"unn...hmmm," she retorted naughtily.

"Okay, look, he involuntarily ended up catching me take my clothes off. Nothing happened. Alright. So cool off." Ana covered up.

"unn...hmmm," she continued to roll it in.

"don't you go about spreading rumors now?" Ana pushed forward.

I couldn't imagine, but were they unaware everyone was listening to the conversation. I guessed that the overall situation was intense and that's why this fact was overlooked.

"What do I get in return, for NOT spreading this rumor?" she asked Ana.

Ana smiled, and stepped forward, and leaned in. Then she took the girl's face in her hand and kissed her on the lips. Ana's lips took a long while, and then opened the girl's lips before traveling in. Ana smoothened the journey by holding the girl's head in her hands and pulling her forward.

Moments later, they were kissing hard, tongues traveling to and fro.

Before Ana stepped back, she whispered something to the girl in her ear, which the microphones couldn't catch.

The result of what was said in the ear was evident though. The girl blushed and bent her head down before stepping away.

She took a couple of steps forward and then suddenly returned to Ana, leaned forward, kissed Ana on her cheek, and flew off like a bird.

I wasn't surprised Ana had this magical impact on the girl. This wasn't new to Ana; she was a charming, beautiful, confident, and vivacious woman.

I wondered like the rest of Brazil, 'what had Ana said to the girl in the ear?'

It did not take long. What both had in mind would become clear later that night.

The cameras were ultra-high-definition, so they could very well capture the movements in the dim light. The girl walked to Ana's bed later that night and crept in slowly into Ana's welcoming arms.

What can be assured was there was an unreasonable amount of jostling, and action under the sheets. No one could really see what was happening, but everyone was aware of what was happening.

I could not put my head around how to handle this main room footage. Everyone was looking at it. I was going mad with feelings I hadn't known about earlier. My imagination as to what was happening under the cover was running wild.

The next afternoon, the producers took an executive decision. The night's footage was canned, no one in the world got to know what happened. The lewdity of it all was way too much for public viewing. Ana and the girl got away with it without knowing what could have happened. They nearly got expelled from the show and didn't know it.

Four days later, during the voting, the girl-comic was voted out. Thanks to my divine intervention. I took this call removing the risk from the equation. I believe the producers were only happy to get rid of a problem contestant. And the voting result raised no eyebrows.

With four remaining contestants and two of them mine, I was getting confident that things were indeed going our way.

The sportsperson and Augusto pulled names from a basket. Augusto drew the model, and Sportsperson got Ana. The entire week, there were one or the other games - doubles ping-pong to foosball, mixed-doubles volleyball to pass the ball.

The last one is a game where you hold the ball between your chin and chest, and without touching the ball with your hand one has to pass the ball to your partner. By the way, Ana and the Sportsperson won that one easily.

When the votes were tallied Augusto's partner for that week, the Model, had lost by a slim margin. She stepped out gracefully.

The adrenaline was pumping now. I had two in the final three. I am sure the blood rush must be equal or more with Ana and Augusto.

After the vote that late evening, Ana walked to the main room camera and looked straight to the camera. I seemed to have no option but to toggle it up and down.

She walked to the meditation room, hastily pulling her hair together in a bun. Moments later, Augusto walked to the meditation room, wriggling his finger in the ear to signal me to shut the camera off.

Boy, they are so wrong.

Within the next minute, after the door shut off and the sling-bag microphones were hung on the door handle, they were animatedly kissing.

There was no decisive move to reach the mattress in haste. They were comfortable. They lovingly kissed each other as if this had been going on for ages, whereas a couple of weeks earlier this was unimaginable.

Augusto's tongue moved in Ana's mouth as if it were well-known terrain. His arms flung behind her and pulled her into his arms. Her hands snaked up behind his neck and got him to bend in for a not-so-motherly kiss.

By the time they were on the mattress, Augusto had taken his position between his mother's thighs and was dry humping as if it were par for course.

Ana's short skirt had ridden up, and Augusto was humping her pussy covered with just a very, very thin fabric of the panties she was wearing.

As if it were now as acceptable as normal, Augusto peeled her blouse off from her chest and looked at the purple color impediment covering the snow globe he wanted. He dragged the bra cup aside, and his eyes lit up as he looked at the manna from heaven.

Augusto gave her nipple a firm lick.

He licked and kissed Ana's nipple and then sucked it deep in his mouth. Before Ana could find her senses, Augusto had pulled his pants down deftly. His rock-hard dick was nestling, poking, and dueling with her pussy with just a thin cloth of her panties.

I don't think Ana was making sense of the multi-point attack. Because her hands were not keen on leaving the back of Augusto's head, pulling him hard on her inviting nipple.

Before long, Augusto had peeled his mother's panties aside from her pussy and was going to push in. Just then, he pulled his head off from Ana's nipple and looked towards her. She looked down towards his face, unaware of the reason for the pause.

When the crown of his cock touched her pussy lips, she flinched. Then she opened her hips and brought her hand down from behind his neck to his lower back.

Ana's hand, low on his spine, pulled Augusto inwards and he started to enter his mother's pussy with so much ease as a hot knife in a block of butter - melted butter.

Augusto paused when he was half in and never left his eyes locked with his mother. Their mutual affection spoke through the eyes and he pushed in further.

When Augusto was all the way in, Ana sighed dreamily. She was ecstatic, and she was aroused. More importantly, she was loving every millisecond of it.

When Augusto's cock had reached the bottom, he luxuriated in the feeling, he was enjoying the feel of the insides of his mother's pussy.

But then nature took over, he started slowly humping. Very slow pull and push, twitch, pull and push, twitch.

Ana squeezed her pussy to assure him it was all right, 'keep doing what you are doing,' she was telling him.

It wasn't very long before he was going in and out of her pussy like he meant business. Their thighs made the unquestionable clapping sound. Soon, their cover would be blown.

Instead of feeling jealous, enraged, or angry, I was anxious about how not to let their cover blown. And my dick was rock hard.

Thankfully, I was short-staffed at that moment and had fewer eyes on the screens focusing on what was going on in the house. There was a live interview going on, of the model who had been voted out. There were a lot of people feeling sorry for her.

Ana was more than meeting Augusto halfway in the air with every drop he was taking inside her. Augusto remembered the beautiful tit was bare, and the nipple was inviting him. He bent down to take the nipple in his mouth even as he did not stop bucking. Ana wrapped her arms around his back and brought him into her chest even harder.

Ana's eyes zoomed back on to the camera, like the previous occasion when Augusto was suckling on her. Was she trying to reassure herself that the cameras in the meditation room were off? The deep satisfied look on her face was difficult to comprehend. She was getting fucked by her son, and it felt as if she knew her husband was watching from behind the camera. Her eyes never left the camera when Augusto climaxed inside her spewing his sperm and semen deep inside his mother.

Only when he had finished but never left bucking did she climax with a deep hard guttural grunt. Her throat gave out a strong noise, confirming that she had indeed orgasmed with her son inside her pussy.

They kept still for a long while, Augusto still inside her pussy, still hard as a rock.

A very unique feeling overwhelmed me, and I was sure not a small part of it was negative.

In a new zone of love and companionship, Ana and Augusto bonded in front of the world. They were visibly happy and laughed, played, and chilled together all through the day.

There were no chores, no more games because there were just three participants.

Not many noticed, Augusto and Ana would usually go to take bath around the same time. It was also usually before the Sportsperson, who would usually hit the open-air gym before taking his bath.

Ana would walk towards the ladies' showers. Augusto would soon follow to the men's wet zone, but then as soon as he hit the blind spot, he turned to the ladies' showers.

Day after day, Ana and Augusto showered together. Every morning he got to fuck his mother in the shower. With no other lady-contestant and no cameras in the showers, they merrily made love.

Most of the time Augusto took her standing in the shower, but quite a few times they would lay splayed on the floor.

I had no way of knowing this, and neither did anyone else in the production house.

The sportsperson became suspicious because every time he entered the showers, they were all spot dry, even though clearly Augusto looked clean and showered.

Added to the suspicions, both were usually lovey-dovey and touchy-feely, like lovebirds. The competitiveness in him kicked in. As he started to become vulnerable, he pushed back, hard. He picked a fight with Augusto for no reason.

A few days later, the results came in, and without any surprise, he got booted for being a bickering, irrational person to a young man, that too in presence of a lady.