Big Brother Brasil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I saw the results of the voting, I was ecstatic. I am sure, as were Ana and Augusto. The R$10 million prize money, the BMW car, and everything that came along with winning this big-league competition was ours.

After the sportsperson got out, the competition grew hotter, but the couple inside the house was surprisingly the two most chilled out people. This did surprise everyone but only pleasantly so.

Augusto got presented as a young gentleman, who was due for big-league when he finds his footing in life. Ana was the comeback woman, the sweetheart of the nation.

Each morning, Ana and Augusto would head to the showers and have a merry fuck before appearing fresh and clean separately. This lasted a week, and the voting was announced.

After two-day-long voting across all channels - online, telephone, and text the competition between the two was presented as battle royale.

Ana won the voting hands down by a margin of hundred and eighty thousand votes.

After the voting results were announced on a huge bedecked stage, confetti flying in the air, Ana scooped Augusto's face in her hands and gave her a kiss that the nation saw. Nobody knew that she was his mother and he was her son.

Ana had won just everything on her own account.

---------

PS: Please vote or comment to let me know if you liked the story.