Big Brother Changes Hats

Story Info
Stepson discovers love where he least expected.
2.2k words
4.51
49.9k
81

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/11/2023
Created 04/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-- 1 --

My life sucks.

Mom died two years ago.

Dad remarried last year.

Surprise! I didn't even know he was dating.

Guess he was done mourning.

I barely talk to my step-mom but she doesn't seem very old.

My half-brother was born three months ago. I had no idea babies screamed this much!

The cops came to the house five weeks ago.

They found dad's truck wrapped around a tree.

I'm not even sure what the last thing I said to him was. Probably something pretty hateful, if I had to guess.

Several people from his office came to the funeral.

So did both sets of my grandparents.

Along with lots of other people -- most of whom I don't even know.

Hailey -- my step-mom -- and I got a lot of hugs and, "Let us know if you need anything" comments.

Bubba J -- my pet-name for my little brother -- stayed with Hailey's sister during the visitation and the funeral.

Hailey didn't want everybody touching him and she said it would just make everything easier.

Honestly, I don't remember much of anything about those two days.

.. and then everybody disappeared.

A couple weeks later, we went to see some lawyer.

He told me dad had an account for me for college.

Until I graduate, Hailey takes care of everything else.

After that, we split dad's money or something -- I really don't really remember -- or care.

I barely leave my room.

We buried dad next to mom.

There's a spot on the other side for Hailey.

She cried when they talked about that.

-- 2 --

I need to get out of this room.

"Can I take the car?"

"Sure, where you headed?"

"Why?"

"We need a couple things -- if you're going by Walmart. Could I get you to pick some stuff up?"

"Yeah. I could do that. I was gonna go talk to mom for a little bit and see if they got dad's info on the headstone."

"Oh. You don't have to stop, then, if you don't want."

"Nah. I'll just stop there on the way -- so I'm not walking around Walmart looking like I just got done crying my eyes out."

"Jacob?"

"Yeah?"

"Skip Walmart. I'll go later. Go see your mom."

I felt arms -- or rather one arm -- around me. The other arm was still holding Bubba J.

It was awkward -- for about two seconds -- and then I wrapped my arms around her and held on for dear life.

When I released her, she dropped her arm.

"Jacob?" she sniffled.

"Yeah?"

"While you're there, tell your dad he's a worthless piece of shit for getting himself killed and leaving us alone."

I nervous-laughed. It got halfway out before catching in my throat and turning into a hiccup-sob. I cleared my throat like nothing happened and said, "I will."

Hailey gave me a little smile and headed for the kitchen.

I grabbed the car keys and headed out the door.

-- 3 --

Mom didn't have much to say today.

Our conversations are usually pretty one-sided -- but I still feel like she listens.

I really didn't have much to say. She doesn't want to hear me talk about feeling sorry for myself.

Dad's dates were filled in. I wiped away a tear -- like that was some kind of closure.

I thought of Hailey's request, smirked, and headed back to the car.

-- 4 --

I walked into the house to find Hailey sitting on the couch -- topless -- with Bubba J making some serious sucking noises as he attacked her right breast.

I glanced down at the top she'd be wearing, laying on the floor at her feet, and back up at her very nice rack.

I heard a "Wow!" come out of my mouth -- and felt the front of my pants start to tent.

"Oh! Sorry." Hailey said. "Jason spit up all over my blouse and I didn't think you'd be back so fast so I just took it off and.. Wow."

I looked from her breasts to her eyes -- which were focused on my growing hard-on.

"Sorry!" I yelped, trying to figure out how to cover myself.

"Jacob."

"I'm really sorry!"

"Jacob!"

"Yeah?"

"It's my fault -- not yours."

".. but I shouldn't have stared.."

She looked into my eyes.

"Do you like them?"

"Your ti-? Your breasts? They're beautiful. I didn't realize you were that hot. Sorry. That doesn't sound right. Sorry!"

"Jacob!"

"Yeah?"

"Thank you."

"Thank you?"

"You're making me feel very sexy -- which is a hell of a lot better than all this crying that you and I have been doing -- it's a nice change."

"You don't care if I stare at your.. tits?"

"You're 18 right?"

"Yeah.."

"So we're both adults."

"Yeah.."

"If I want to be naked in front of you, nobody can say anything."

"Okay..?"

".. and -- if you wanted to try what your brother is doing -- I wouldn't say anything."

"You..? You wouldn't?"

"No. In fact, your little brother sucks my tits like a little piggy and it makes my pussy itch."

I gulped. "It does?"

".. and I think if both my tits were being sucked at the same time, I would probably just cum in my pants."

"Really?"

"Really. Wanna help me find out?"

"Like an experiment?"

She bit her lip. "Yeah. Something like that."

"Okay."

Without even thinking, I peeled my shirt off and threw it on the floor.

She made a little sound like they were just bringing out the entrees at Olive Garden and my dick twitched in my pants.

I walked over to the couch, stood in front of her, and tried to figure out how this was going to work.

She nodded at one of the cushions on her right -- so I laid it next to her.

She shifted Jason to her left tit and laid her head and shoulders on the cushion, pulling her legs up onto the couch.

I dropped to my knees.

She looked into my eyes and bit her bottom lip again.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Please." She begged.

I leaned forward and licked the nipple.

She closed her eyes.

I wrapped my lips around the stiff, little nubbin and flicked my tongue back and forth across it.

A burst of liquid shot into my mouth.

"Oh!" She gasped. "Suck it! Please!"

I was still rolling my tongue around in my mouth to see what the taste was. That had to be her milk! It was different -- not bad different -- just different.

"Jacob! Suck my tit! Hard!" she begged again.

Who was I to question a direct order? I followed Bubba J's example, wrapped my mouth around the whole, dark areola, and sucked for everything I was worth.

I got a small trickle this time.

I swallowed and kept drawing.

Fingers knotted into my hair and pulled my face down harder.

I kept sucking.

She pulled my face off her breast -- up to her face. I nearly lost my balance and shifted to my left.

She gave me a flurry of needy kisses and then stuck my face back on her breast and started moaning.

Jason and I kept up our attack.

Hailey was writhing and moaning, "So fucking close.."

Her eyes flew open -- they looked desperate.

Her hand moved from my head to my crotch.

We weren't really in a good position for her to do me any good -- but she rubbed her hand between my legs -- from my taint, across my engorged nuts, and along the bottom of my shaft -- before grabbing my cockhead and kneading it.

"Rub me! Please! I'm so close! I need this!"

My right hand shot toward her groin.

My eyes were still locked onto hers -- so I groped around a little before I found my target. She writhed the whole time.

Once my hand was there, I just stiffened my fingers and rubbed from the front to the back -- and back to the front again.

"Yes! Don't stop! Fuuuuuuuuuuuck!"

I swear Jason looked at her and smiled as he continued sucking.

I followed his example.

Hailey's right hand moved to my chest -- pinching, pulling, and rubbing.

Her body started shaking and her fingertips found my distended left nipple and she held on for dear life.

She started alternating between "Fuck!" and "Yes!" as her body spasmed. It came out like a continuous stream of "Fuck, yes! Fuck, yes! Fuck, yes!"

A couple minutes later she gave a big sigh, collapsed, and said, "Stop! Please!"

I sat back on my feet.

Her eyes slowly opened and she said, "Thanks. I really needed that."

She looked down at my crotch and said, "Give me a minute and I'll help you with that."

She sighed again, sat up, threw her spoiled top over her shoulder, and commenced to trying to get Bubba J to burp.

I've watched this before -- but never with two beautiful, naked tits jiggling while she did it.

I couldn't help myself. I reached up and pinched her right nipple.

"Down boy." she chided, giggling.

Bubba J gave a huge belch and Hailey was off the couch -- crotch (wet spot and all) momentarily suspended in front of my face -- and then she took my little brother in to the crib.

-- 5 --

She returned with the baby monitor and set it on the end-table.

She pointed to the couch. "Up. Lose the pants."

I dropped my pants and started to move to her previous spot.

"Underwear too, Ding Dong, or this won't be nearly as much fun."

In seconds, I was buck-naked, lying on the couch, with my head and shoulders where hers had been a few minutes ago.

I felt my cock suddenly engulfed in wet warmth and discovered a very naked Hailey -- on her knees -- in my old spot -- with her face and lips where my dick should be.

She bobbed up and down a few times and I started to warn her.

I was already pretty excited when the blowjob started -- so this didn't take long.

She grabbed my left ass-cheek, tilted my groin towards her face, and shoved forward until her nose was buried in my pubic hair.

I didn't cum. I exploded.

"Oh! Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit."

She stayed just like she was until my dick stopped spewing -- and then she pulled off.

She sat up, looked at me, and smiled, licking her lips.

She didn't even need to swallow -- it'd all gone straight down her throat.

She climbed on top of me and started kissing my face & mouth.

After what felt like 20 minutes, she stopped and we each took a breath.

She pulled her face back a little, looked into my eyes, and bit her lip again.

"Hey." She said.

"Hey." I smiled back.

"You alright?" she asked.

"I'm doing pretty good," my smile turning into a silly grin, "How are you?"

"Much better now, thank you for asking," she smiled back. "You ready for Round 2?"

"Hailey?"

"Yeah?"

"Will you marry me?"

"Son, we aren't even dating yet. Let's slow this down a little and see if we're really right for each other."

"Oh." My face fell. "Okay.."

My dick was hard again.

She felt it prodding between her legs.

Hailey lifted herself up, nudged my dick between her pussy lips -- and sunk fully down onto me.

"Mmm." She moaned. "I think we might be right for each other after all."

"Really?" I laughed.

"Yup." She grinned. "You make me cum again and I'll marry you."

I took that as a challenge. I grabbed her waist, raised her up, and slammed her back down on my cock.

"Fuck!" she gasped.

So I did.

I didn't stop until her body started shaking again.

Along the way, she kneaded her breasts, kissed my face, pulled her hair up, gripped my biceps, massaged her mound, pinched & pulled my nipples -- and she tied the whole dance together with a huge stream of dirty, wonderful, encouraging words & phrases.

The shuddering finally stopped and she collapsed forward onto me.

I pulled her bangs to the side, pressed my lips to hers, and kissed her softly.

"Now will you marry me?" I asked.

"Yes." She said, softly. "If you promise to fuck me every day and help me take care of your brother."

"I'll do my best." I said.

"On which part?" she asked.

"Both." I replied.

"Good." She said. ".. and.. if you go and die on me, I'm gonna kill you." She threatened.

I smirked. "Deal."

She kissed me softly and snuggled her naked self into my naked self.

We stayed like that for several minutes.

"We'll sleep in your room." She said. "While you're finishing school, I'll get this place cleaned up, and start packing. As soon as you graduate, we'll sell this house and move to our own place. Then we can get married and make babies."

"Got this all worked out, do you?" I asked.

"I do now, hot stuff." She teased. "Thanks to you."