Big brother in law

Story Info
Getting together with my brother in law.
1.1k words
4.49
18.1k
12

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/05/2022
Created 10/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dannyboy23
Dannyboy23
95 Followers

John and i had a bit of a goodtime badtime relationship. We could have a really good laugh but often we would argue, mostly about politics, since John could be a bit of an avid socialist at times. He was a big guy with a bit of a beer gut, not exactly an adonis, but I've fantasised about gay sex for a long time, and although i hated myself for it I could tell he had a big cock and I thought he might just be up for it if the circumstances were right. It occurred to me, in my overactive fantasising that John was the type of guy who liked a bit of porn, although I couldn't imagine Linda,my sister, going along with it. I imagined that if we were having a drink and could get rid of the wives for a while I could get him watching some porn, and then - just maybe?

It wasn't long before Anne, my wife, and Linda were arranging the next visit. I suggested we stay over a couple of nights so that she could have some time shopping with my sister. On the first day we arrived in the afternoon and as usual John and I had a beer while the women chatted in the kitchen. It never took long to get John into lewd mode and I had my reasons for encouraging him. Towards the end of the night he and I were well oiled and the slightest bit of skirt on the TV had him drooling. I took this as a good sign and encouraged him to be as dirty as he wanted to be (the women had gone to bed).

Next day, as expected, Anne said that she and Linda were going into town and would be back around 7pm. This sounded promising and I could feel my pulse go up just a bit. After they left John predictably got some beers out and we sat on the sofa. We were watching the racing on TV for a while then it finished and John asked if I wanted to watch anything else. This was my chance but I knew I had to be careful. "Well the girls are out so we could watch some porn if you like!" I said. He looked at me with a grin and said " Not a bad idea, lets see if I can find something". John was quickly onto a porn site (surprise surprise) and chose some giant black dick going for broke into a young looking teen girl. I glanced sideways and could see him start to bulge in his denims.

Denims didnt exactly turn me on but a bit of bulge made them so much nicer. I suggested we try some tranny sex and he agreed with a smile. We were only into this for a minute when the site of a gorgeous tranny releasing a giant cock from her knickers and starting to fuck her male partner had John salivating. By this time I could see John starting to play with himself. "Wow she's got a gorgeous cock" I said. John murmured "Yeah really nice - amazing. Mmh I'm really needing a wank". I looked back and he had his cock out and was stroking it. It was huge, pink and hard, getting bigger by the second. "Nice, John, you should be on screen". He glanced at me. "How about you - might as well since the women are out". "Yeah Ok" I unzipped and took my cock out. It wasn't his size but I could see him smiling. I had the remote and went on with the next part of my plan. I switched it to male gays sucking each other. John was by now fully out and wanking hard. I stretched over to him and put my hand on the side of his cock. He didnt say anything but leaned back on the sofa and put his hands over his head. I took his lead and started wanking him.

This was my dream. John was a big sweaty guy but at the moment he was a god. I bent over and took his cock in my mouth. He was moaning and whispering yes. His cock was so hard but soft at the same time. I licked him from his base to his tip then licked around his helmet sucking hard. I try to get Anne to suck inside my foreskin but she doesn't always oblige but I pulled John's back and stuck my tongue hard into the lips of his cock then pulled his foreskin up and stuck my tongue down, surrounding my tongue with his foreskin. Mmmh it tasted so good. I looked up and John was moaning, sweating and gasping. By this time the guy on TV had his huge dick half way up the other guy's gaping hole and both were grunting loudly.

I thought he was going to cum so I sat up. He immediately took me in his mouth, his hands working my balls and cock. After a while I could feel myself about to cum and made to lift myself but he held me tight and made me cum into his mouth, swallowing me with delight. I couldnt believe it. I took him in my mouth again, this time moving my hand around his waist, pulling his denims down and sliding my forefinger into his arsehole. I half expected him to pull away but he let me go deeper and deeper. I was hard again but he was cuming in my mouth. I wondered if I would gag, as I had read can happen but i loved the salty sweetness and just kept swallowing.

"Christ, have you done this before - it was so good!". " No Dan I haven't, but I've thought about it for a long time - as I guess you have"

When the girls got back it was all we could do to look normal, but I guess the drink helped. When we stay at my sister's Anne never wants to have sex so that made it easy for me, although I had to wank a couple of times during the night.

In the morning as the girls were chatting in the living room John squeezed past me to get into the kitchen. He pushed his cock against my arse. I was immediately hard and pushed back against him, then quickly headed into the toilet to quell my cock! As we were heading to the car John pushed a bit of paper into my hand. It was a mobile number but not his usual one. Looked like we were going to have some more fun - now difficult again controlling my cock on the way home!

Dannyboy23
Dannyboy23
95 Followers