Dan and John Go Wild

Story Info
Dan and John go wild.
1.4k words
4.51
9.2k
3

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/05/2022
Created 10/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dannyboy23
Dannyboy23
95 Followers

I was not back long before I had to contact Jonn. I couldn't get our time together out of my head. It seemed safer to text him first on his 'other' phone, "Hi John dont know what times suit you on this but you can let me know. I need to do this again with you - hope you feel same - I just love your cock and want more of you."

John got back to me in minutes. "You joking I am desperate to suck you again. By the way you were great. I loved your cock and balls. We need to find a place."

I didn't want to mention fucking to John in case he wasn't up for it but I kept thinking about it. I had only ever managed to get my cock into Anne's arse once when we were both pretty drunk, but she always denied it. But John was another story. I'd already fingered him and wanted to fuck him hard. I was also sure I would love his big hot cock sliding into me, although knew it might be a bit painful at first.

John responded quickly. "Great Dan, what if the girls were persuaded to have a girlie night out while we could get together to do 'whatever you boys do' - sooner the better!"

"Great John, I'll look out some of Anne's knickers to wear for you - bet you'd love that! Leave it with me and I'll get back to you after I speak to Anne about the girlie night."

Since Anne and Linda were the best of friends it was easy to give them the push into a girlie night! Meanwhile I was beginning to get a bit concerned if I was doing the right thing. It was one thing thinking about John's magnificent cock but if we were in bed and he wanted to kiss? Didn't fancy it too much, but maybe the sex would make it ok?

On the day of the visit I dropped Anne off and picked up John. I could tell he had a bit of aftershave on and could see he'd had a nice close shave. "Wow nice scent John!"

As I drove away he put his hand on my cock. "Yeah well I thought I might smarten up a bit for you. Maybe we can have a long shower at your place and go to bed with a beer or whatever."

"Sounds good John." I squeezed his cock and he unzipped his denims and took it out. "Careful John you'll have me off the road." He ignored me and pulled my hand down onto his wet throbbing cock. God I wanted to suck him so much but managed to cool it a bit and just wanked him til we got to the flat.

As soon as we entered the flat John caught be from behind and slid his hand down my chinos. I spun around and loosened my belt. Before I could think he was kissing my neck and I kissed him on the mouth.

John responded with force and we were both kissing and pulling our cocks out as fast as we could. I dragged him through to the bedroom and we both whipped our clothes off and leapt onto the bed. As I said, John was a big guy but I was kissing and feeling his enormous chest and stomach all over. He was really hot and his big cock was straight as a pole. "Thought you said you would wear Anne's knickers for me" John whispered between gasps.

"Oh sorry" I mouthed, "let me get some."

I opened Anne's drawer and took out some bright pink lace and silk things which could just about hold my balls. "Wow you look tasty!" said John grabbing me and lifting me onto the bed. He took my cock in his mouth rubbing my balls and sticking his hands behind me under Anne's knickers. John was big enough to move me around and soon he was twisting me onto my front so he could explore my arse. He had noticed I had left some lub and vaseline on the bedside table and grabbed some to rub into me. As his fingers began to enter my anus he reached around and wanked my cock expertly. "Dan" he whispered, kissing my neck, "can I fuck you?"

I was hot in every bit of my body. "Yes John, but take it slow, I want to be fucked by you but I want it to be Ok." Pretty soon John had me kneeling on the bed and brought his heavy girth around my arse. After working my anus with his fingers for a while I felt him bend down and move his tongue into me. Oh sweet Jesus I could hardly keep from cuming. I cried "More - fuck me John! " He brought his cock up to my hole and pressed gently.

"Oh Jesus John its so good." I stretched behind to gently slow him a bit but at the same time pull him even further into me. Immediately I could feel his already huge cock expand and rub the inside of my hole. After a few minutes I could really feel his giant cock going in and out of me like a piston.

"Dan I'm going to cum" he moaned. I wanted him so much I pushed my arse into him until he shot all his hot sperm deep into my arsehole. He continued for a minute til I thought that my arse was absolutely full of his cum then withdrew gently and fell backwards onto the bed. I had also cum but I wanted more. I bent over him and licked the rest of his cum off, then, rolling on to his sweaty body I kissed him deeply, letting the cum run slowly into his mouth. He was swallowing and probing my mouth with his tongue for more.

"I could do with a drink Dan, how about you?" John was still sweating a bit but I loved it. I brought some beer and gave him one, pulling Anne's cum covered knickers tight, and pushing my crotch towards John's face. "Dan you got anymore of these?" I knew now John was a lot more like me than I thought.

"I don't think any of Anne's would fit but I've got some nice spandex that I use with her." I pulled some red shiny ref briefs out and John put them on (his own were strictly monitored jockeys, as supplied by Linda ). He nodded approvingly, his large cock and balls bulging out in a smooth tempting sculpture. I drew myself closer, fondling him and pulling his cock. "Hold on a bit John you're a bit close to the window there."

"Well you never know" he joked "we might attract another player."

"Hmm I murmured, I think you're more than enough for me just now!"

John grabbed me, pulling me down, slipped my knickers off and into his mouth (might have to wash these!) then pulled me closer and sucked me again into his mouth. "John I need to fuck you - do you want me to?"

"Fuck me hard Dan I want you to fuck me til I'm unconscious!" We both jumped back onto the bed and John bent quickly, raising his arse high and murmuring for me to mount him. I'd never been with a man letalone fucked a guy, but he was begging me and my cock was really hard again. I grabbed some vaseline and shoved it inside him. I don't know whether he'd had anal before but my cock slid in easily and I was going fast, at the same time fondling his cock and balls underneath.

We must have been going for a few minutes, with his hole muscles now pulling and squeezing me at every thrust. I was in love with this man's cock. I grabbed his cock from behind and wanked him as I was pushing faster into his gaping hole faster now and faster, I had to cum and John was cuming at the same time. It was so beautiful and hot inside him I thought I could stay forever. God, I have always enjoyed sex with Anne but this was amazing. My body was trembling a little with aftershock. I just lay there while John gently took my cock once more into his wet mouth and licked and sucked softly.

I checked the time. It was only 2pm but we were both exhausted. I suggested we go out for some food and a carry out, then come back for more.

Dannyboy23
Dannyboy23
95 Followers