Big Brother's Benefit Ch. 02

Story Info
Justin discovers a tough truth after Danielle's second night.
9.2k words
4.66
9.9k
26

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/11/2024
Created 12/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SywiaIctio
SywiaIctio
101 Followers

My sister and I arrived at Amir's room without fanfare. No party to attend, no suspense about whose turn it was. Danielle wore tight blue jeans and a dark red top that accentuated her breasts without revealing much. She didn't bother with makeup this time. She looked stunning without it.

She also didn't drink that night, so her nerves were more evident when Amir let us in, greeted her with a friendly hug, and directed her to sit on his bed. I took a spot on a worn leather couch nearby. Across from me stood the long dresser Julie had told me about, with its giant mirror. I had a momentary vision of Julie's supple leg stretched along its dark wooden surface, and her pussy being rammed by Amir from behind. I shook my head to expel the thought.

"Brother Justin," Amir stood in front of me wearing a black bathrobe, his bare legs and chest visible.

"Big brother," I nodded respectfully.

"I know this must be a little uncomfortable," he stated. "I had the honor of initiating your girlfriend into the house, and now I'll be doing the same for your sister."

"It's alright," I gulped.

He walked over to Danielle and took her hands in his. She looked up with an anxious smile.

"Don't worry, Justin's sister. I'll take good care of you." He leaned down to kiss her trembling lips. Did he even know her name? He pushed his robed body close and they fell onto the bed locked in a make-out session. I looked idly at my reflection in the big mirror with the wet noise of their lips and tongues filling the room. I could see his body wriggling languidly on top of her in the mirror's lower corner.

He must have been a better kisser than Franco, because she didn't push him off or stop him. Instead, I heard a few muffled girly moans. I glanced at the bed once in a while to check her hands. No crossed fingers.

After a minute, or maybe ten, he rolled off my sister and undid his robe, revealing his naked full boner. A bit longer and wider than Franco's. More like mine, except for a bit of a curve. He lay on his back and grabbed my sister's head with both hands, pulling her face to his hard dick. She obliged. I could see her in profile as she flicked her tongue over the head, swirled it along the length of his shaft, and then slid his cock between her pretty lips and devoured it.

"Oh, Danielle..." he moaned in approval as she got about three fourths of it in. So he did know her name. She held his dick deep in her mouth and I saw her cheek rippling. One of his hands clenched her blonde hair and his thin stomach spasmed. She must have been doing something pretty special with her tongue. I couldn't help wondering where she'd learned her techniques.

Danielle's blue eyes locked on his as she pleasured him, full of a flirtatious intensity I'd never seen. I could see his face in the mirror staring back at her lustfully. If this was all just 'acting,' as she'd termed it, she'd be in the running for an Oscar.

I let my eyes drift around the room as his moans and her sloppy sucking sounds floated around me. My thoughts wandered to Julie. Had she sucked him too? Before all the other things she'd shown me? I recalled how strangely sexy she'd looked when she'd returned to my room that night. Now I knew that she'd ridden my cock with a freshly cum-filled snatch. Was I jealous? Hurt? Upset? No. Somehow, no. But I did feel something. Some kind of vague discomfort...

A sudden yell shot from Amir. I turned to see Danielle with his cock head in her mouth and her tongue extending down past her plump lower lip to massage the underside of his trembling dick.

"Fuck, baby, that's so good," he sighed deeply and ran his fingers through her hair. She lingered there a moment, then plunged his cock deep in her mouth again and squeezed the base with her hand. His head fell back and her gaze shifted to me. Her big innocent eyes, beneath narrowed brows, tilted up to meet me with a startlingly seductive stare. Her golden hair hung around her cock-stuffed face like a shimmering curtain.

The raw beauty of the scene sucked my breath out and sent blood coursing into my own cock. A gorgeous girl sucking a hard shaft with such poignant finesse was simply arousing. My dick didn't know it was inappropriate. I gulped hard and did my best to suppress an erection. I pursed my lips and nodded approvingly to her, as if to say, 'good job, Dandy, you're doing great.' Her eyes twinkled.

In the next instant, Amir pushed her off with a heavy breath and hoisted himself off the bed. "Clothes off," he exhaled. Danielle obeyed and tossed her jeans, shirt, and bra to the floor. He hurriedly slid her panties off and flung them away. He grabbed her by the waist and bent her over the edge of the bed with her face down on the sheets, and shoved his dick without warning into her thankfully ready hole.

Danielle let out a pained yelp. He shifted his feet for a moment, then proceeded to thrust into her moist pussy with steady vigor. Her yell melted into excited moans. Her hands gripped the other side of the bed and he gripped her tight waist. Amir, unlike Franco, had no compunction about putting my sister's tight bald vagina on full display for me to see. I watched his shaft ram into her for a few moments before averting my eyes again. She was moaning much more this time. She was either enjoying Amir a lot more than Franco, or she really did want that Oscar.

My attention snapped back to them when her moans were cut by an acute new noise. Amir's hand, slapping her bare ass. First one cheek, then the other, his toned stomach flexing as he maintained his rhythmic pounding. Each spank forced a sharp groan from Danielle. Her fingers curled into the sheet but remained uncrossed. I sighed quietly, shifted on the couch, and lowered my eyes to the floor.

I stared at a faded stain on the carpet as my sister's cries rose in volume, punctuated by abrupt smacks against her admittedly luscious butt. After ten minutes, or maybe one, she shrieked, and I looked up to see her trembling with orgasm. He spanked her through her climax, grunting and pummeling his rock hard dick into her. It sounded genuine, but then again, so had her faked orgasms with Franco.

"That's a good girl," Amir groaned with approval. He grabbed her legs and pushed them upward, folding them under her on the bed. She knelt while he fucked her doggystyle. She came again, or pretended to. He pushed her down and climbed on top, closing her legs and fucking her furiously while pushing her head into the sheets. Another climax, maybe. She didn't give me the sign, so I had to assume it was all cool with her. And if her frequent orgasms were real, she must have been having an incredible time.

Finally, he climbed off her with his wet cock bouncing in front of him. He slapped her ass hard and told her to get up. She obeyed. He pointed to the wall across the room and instructed her to put her hands on it and spread her legs. She obeyed again.

Her stretched-out figure flowed like a musical river from her fingertips on the wall, to the contours of her perky tits, to the swoop of her tight waist into her arched hips, to the opulent orbs of her ass, to her lithe legs and spread feet. My sister, in her full nude glory, was indeed a poem composed in flesh. My brutish cock strained against my pants, while my more civilized mind focused on the difference between appreciation and desire.

She turned her face toward me as Amir approached her, catching my eye for a moment and nodding subtly to let me know she was OK. Her eyes went wide and her blonde tresses scattered as he spanked her, harder than before. She shrieked in pain, but with a slight moaning intonation. He slapped her ass again. And again. I started to tense up. Her fingers remained spread on the wall and her groans grew increasingly pleased. Even so, this wasn't the way to treat such a splendid vision of beauty, whether she was my sister or not.

"You're my good girl, aren't you," he said between heavy lustful breaths. His stiff shaft trembled behind her ass as he spanked it.

"Yes," my sister answered, "I'm your good girl."

"You like being spanked, don't you," he demanded as his hand stung her again.

"I like it," Danielle groaned.

"You like it?" he asked again with another smack.

"I love it," she clarified with a yelp.

"You want my dick back inside you?"

"Yes," she breathed.

"Convince me," he growled, taking his cock in his hand and slapping her raw ass with it.

"Please," she moaned, "I want it inside me. I want your big dick in me." She closed her eyes and swallowed as he teased her by rubbing his head along her slit.

"Tell me again," he insisted. Her eyes opened, staring straight at me. A brief grin flitted over her lips. She looked over her shoulder at Amir. She widened her pretty blue eyes as much as possible, raised her eyebrows, and pouted her plump pink lips.

"Please, baby," she whimpered in her best girly-girl, sticky-sweet voice, "I'm your dirty little slut, and I need you to pound my pussy so bad."

"Oh fuck yeah!" Amir rammed his cock aggressively into my sister and started fucking her way more ferociously than before. Her mouth hung open as he drove sheiks of pleasure from her sublimely quivering body. Her eyes shot up to the ceiling and then slowly closed. Her gorgeous tits bounced against the wall and her fingers curled while she tried to keep balance.

He spanked her hard and fucked her deep and she gave every indication of loving every moment. I tried to just focus my eyes on her hands, but the sight of this stunning tight body being impaled on this ravenous cock was riveting. Yes, this was the way to treat this vision of beauty, which he made absolutely dazzling by zealously fucking her. I had to keep looking at her face, her ravishing face, to remember it was my sister, and I shouldn't enjoy it.

Amir reached a hand around her waist and rubbed her clit furiously. She fell forward and braced herself on the wall with her forearms. He wrapped his other lean but strong arm under her breasts to hold her body up. After an initial scream, she fell silent with her cheek pressed to the wall.

He slapped her clit hard while voraciously fucking her tight pussy. Her face twisted with hushed anguish, then her legs buckled, her supple form shuddered, and she cried out like I'd never heard before. Raw, shrill, irregular screams jolted from her body as it convulsed in Amir's steady arms.

By the end of her long, aching orgasm, I could no longer pretend I didn't have a full raging erection in my pants. Seeing a beautiful girl cum that intensely was powerful, no matter who she was. And there was no way she faked that one.

"Good girl," Amir chuckled and slowed his pace. Danielle gasped for breath and tried to stay standing. "You really are my dirty slut, aren't you."

"Yes," Danielle answered, much more impassioned now. "Oh God yes. I'm your slut... I'm your good girl..."

"You love this dick, don't you," he asked, plunging it deep.

"I love your dick," she gasped sincerely. "I love it. But I can't stand up... anymore..." she groaned, sinking against the wall.

Amir slid his cock out and shoved her naked body over to the dresser. He threw one of her legs up onto it, bending her over to face the mirror. He ran his hand along the length of her smooth leg and hastily shoved his dick in from behind.

My head felt light and Julie swam before my eyes. Julie, in that same position in the bathroom, with my cock filling her warm pussy. Julie, in that same position right here, on this dresser, with Amir feeling that same warmth. Amir's hand on the back of Julie's head, pushing her face to the mirror. Amir's rasping voice commanding Julie to look at herself.

"Look how fucking hot you are," he growled. "Look how pretty my little slut is." Julie's eyes staring at her own reflection as Amir rammed himself into her shaking body. Pumping his tireless dick into my Julie. But not Julie. My sister. My sweet innocent little sister, with her forehead pressed to the mirror, taking his relentless rod deep inside her, beautiful full tits bouncing over the dresser.

He gathered up her disheveled blonde locks and yanked hard. Her head flew up with a yelp. He bent her backward and ran his tongue along the length of her neck, then shoved her forward again with a forceful spank on her ass. He wrapped her hair around his hand like a leash and held her head steady, just where he wanted it, while he pounded her drenched pussy. Her groans grew increasingly frantic as she watched her blissfully weary reflection getting fucked hard.

Then she caught sight of my reflection across the room. We locked eyes through the mirror. A new desperation filled her splendidly sculpted face. Her azure eyes seared into me, and I knew what she wanted. My heart raced. My stomach dropped. Her eyes begged me. I shook my head fervently. No, not again.

Her eyebrows arched and her pleading expression twisted a knot in my gut. I silently mouthed the word 'no' at her. Danielle's pillowy lower lip protruded and her pristine eyes widened. Her mouth formed a reply without sound as her body rocked from the force of Amir's throbbing shaft. 'Say it,' she implored me noiselessly between moans, with a nearly tearful pout. Fuck, that pout had worked on me all our lives.

"Amir," I croaked. The word caught on the lump in my throat and came out too softly to hear over my sister's moans, Amir's growling, and the wet slapping of his dick pummeling her.

"Big brother," I called out louder. He cocked his head back in my direction. Her demure pout hung expectantly in the mirror. I swallowed hard.

"Cum in my sister." My voice was as steady as his pounding cock.

"Oh, fuck..." he groaned and sped up his wild thrusts, holding tight to her hair. A pure loving gratitude washed over Danielle's face. Then her eyes rolled back, her mouth fell open, and a primal scream erupted from her writhing body.

Amir rammed himself deep inside my orgasming sister and pumped his load into her heaving body with a series of violent grunts. Her scream of agonized joy soared recklessly through the air until her sweet voice grew hoarse. Her breasts trembled, her legs spasmed, her nails dug into the wood. I saw her pussy rippling tightly around his dick as it shot her full of sperm.

The two of them gasped for breath with stray moans peppering the air. Amir slowly withdrew his cock from Danielle. I watched as the head fell from her pussy lips, followed by a dribble of white cum diluted with her juice. It hit the carpet in splotches as Danielle's head lay against the dresser with deep contentment gracing her pretty features.

Amir ambled over to his bed and sat on the edge, nodding approvingly at Danielle. She inched her stretched-out leg to the edge of the dresser, then stopped and winced. "Cramp," she groaned.

"Yeah, that happens," Amir leaned back. "Especially that position." I sprang over to her, trying to hide my erection. I took gentle hold of my sister's leg and helped guide it down to the floor. She leaned on my shoulder and stumbled a bit. I instinctively grabbed her thigh to steady her, realizing only after that my hand was coated in her juice.

"Thanks," she acknowledged me without eye contact. She regained her footing and started collecting her clothes from the various corners of the room.

"This was really fun," Amir grinned, still naked as Danielle dressed. "Thanks, brother, for lending me your lovely sister."

"No problem," I shrugged nonchalantly. Danielle, clothed, staggered toward the door. I followed and opened it for her.

"Goodnight," Amir called after her. She looked back and flashed him a tired smile, and then we were out, down the hall, back in my room.

I closed my door and turned to find Danielle standing motionless in the middle of the room, staring into space. I stood behind her, watching, not knowing what to say. A minute went by, or maybe ten. I looked down and cleared my throat.

"Uh, Danielle," I stuttered. She turned, a bright light shimmering in her blue eyes. She grabbed my head with both hands and pressed her nose and lips to my cheek. She planted a long, lingering kiss. Then she turned my head to look me in the eyes.

"Thank you," she breathed sincerely.

"Thank YOU," I replied. She drew me into a tight embrace. We held each other close for a few moments. Then we wordlessly parted and prepared for sleep. Nestled in our separate beds, her happy voice floated through the dark.

"Goodnight, Juicy."

"Goodnight, Dandy."

-----

I woke first. Danielle lay sleeping peacefully on her air mattress, the rising sun imbuing her face with a heavenly glow. I gazed at her while my morning wood pushed my boxers into a tent under the sheet. I felt a new kind of deep affection for my sister. A different bond than we had the day before. I fought the uncomfortable urge to touch my erection while looking at her.

She stirred, her eyes fluttered open, and she gave me a soft smile.

"Hey," I returned her smile.

"Hey," she said groggily.

"You OK?'

"Yeah, you?"

"Yeah."

We got up and went about our morning routine without conversation. Whatever this new sense of peace and connection was, I knew she felt it too. That phrase of mine, that command, that had thrown her into such tumult after Franco, had the opposite effect now. She had asked for it, I had delivered, and there was something sacred about the exchange.

Any doubts I had about the reality of her orgasms the night before were settled by her bright, pleasant demeanor. Hers was the face of a deeply satisfied girl. Suddenly the whole ordeal, having to give her to three big brothers, didn't seem so scary.

"Shit," my sister's voice interrupted the tranquility. "My bra."

"What?"

"I put my shirt on without it, then I grabbed it, but then... I think I left it in Amir's room." She smiled ruefully at me.

"You can go get it," I shrugged.

"Can you?" she asked. "I don't think I want to see him again, so soon, you know? Don't want to give him ideas."

"He's not gonna get ideas like that," I assured her.

"Please, Juicy?" She rubbed my arm and gave me a little pout. "I want to stay here."

"You really gotta stop giving me that face," I grumbled. I trudged down the hall to Amir's room and knocked on the door.

"Hang on!" he called from inside. I heard some noises, then a shout, then his voice growling, "I'm gonna cum in you, baby." Shit, did he ever get tired of fucking? I stepped back to avoid hearing more. A few moments later the door cracked open, just enough to show his face. He looked surprised. "Oh, hey," he breathed hard.

"Hey," I nodded. "Sorry to interrupt."

"Ah, no, it's cool," he smiled. "I just finished."

"My, uh, my sister's bra..."

"Who is it?" a female voice called out in the room. Amir turned and hissed at her to shush. But too late. I knew her voice.

"The fuck?" I yelled, shoving the door. Amir stepped back, not bothering to fight. I burst in to see Julie naked on his bed, wiping her pussy with a towel.

"Oh shit," she gasped and sprang from the bed.

"What the FUCK, Julie?!" I shouted.

"Now hold on," Amir, also naked, raised his hands.

"Justin!" she cried. "It's not...I mean... I'm sorry!" I turned to Amir with venom in my eyes.

"Hey, look, dude, she came to me," he waved innocently. I looked between the two of them, clenching and unclenching my fists. A suspicion dawned on me.

"How long?" I seethed. Neither answered. "How long?" I repeated, glaring daggers at Julie, already knowing.

"The whole time," she admitted with a sob. I nodded slowly, fuming in place. I couldn't punch Amir. I couldn't even yell at him. I'd be kicked out, and Danielle's sacrifice would be for nothing. I couldn't hit Julie. I wasn't that kind of guy. And I really didn't feel like being near her at all.

I stormed out and paced down the hall.

SywiaIctio
SywiaIctio
101 Followers