Big Brother's Benefit Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eh," I shrugged.

"What does that mean?" Danielle poked my side. I glanced at her quizzical face.

"Nothing," I shrugged again. She poked harder. "I just mean, maybe she isn't, you know, lost."

"You can't stay with her," Daryl's eyes widened.

"You need to kick her to the fuckin curb, dude," Chet agreed. "You can't take that kind of disrespect."

"I didn't say I was keeping her either," I said evasively. Danielle poked again. I frowned at her, looked at the guys, and licked my lips hesitantly. Should I? It seemed disrespectful to say it. But maybe that's what Julie wanted. Then again, what did I care what she wanted?

"She blew me behind the library," I waved casually. "Right before I got here." Danielle's eyes went wide, but I couldn't tell what emotion was brewing behind them.

"Oh shit!" Matt cheered. "Like, out in the open?"

"What, like an apology BJ?" Chet inquired.

"More or less," I cocked my head with a small smile.

"You took her back for a BJ?" Daryl asked incredulously.

"Nope," I replied. "I just kinda... left her hanging."

"Damn right," Daryl nodded seriously. "Don't let that shit sway you. Ain't no apology good enough for that shit."

Danielle looked away with a clear expression of 'I'll find out what the fuck he's talking about later.'

"Still," Chet reverted to his earlier concern, "even if Julie started it, shouldn't Amir have said no? Like isn't there a code of honor or some shit among them? The big brothers?"

"Alright, look," Daryl glanced around to make sure no one could overhear. Holding his girl by the waist, he learned in and spoke in hushed tones. "My cousin was a big brother here, like ten years ago. He said there's only one rule in the honor code. You don't fuck another big brother's girl. Not their girlfriend, not a girl they picked up somewhere, not their girl they get to bang for overnight rights. But it's just between them. They can fuck our girls all they want, that's not against the code. Just not each other's."

Danielle frowned nervously.

"In the old days, like thirty years ago," Daryl continued, "they used to bang the overnight girls whenever they wanted. It was supposed to be just one night, but it never was. Nowadays they're tryin to clean up the image, you know? Nowadays, it's really just one night. Unless the girl comes to them, like Julie did. But they don't tell us that shit." He glanced around again, then went on.

"But, you never, ever, I mean never, fuck another big brother's girl. Now you," he pointed to Danielle, "you got assigned to multiple guys. That's different. They all got a right to you. But if any other big brother even tried to bang you? That dude would be out." He jerked a thumb over his shoulder for emphasis.

"Kicked out?" Matt asked.

"Kicked the fuck out," Daryl nodded. "Now let's say you dump Julie, Justin, like you should. She never comes back here. But let's say any other big brother besides Amir, let's say Franco, goes and bangs her in her dorm. Not even in the house. They find out, Franco gets tossed the fuck out."

"Really?" I whispered with a furrowed brow.

"Fuck yeah," Daryl said. "My cousin told me about this one dude, before his time, he did exactly that. Banged another big brother's overnight girl. She hadn't even been around the house for three years. Didn't matter, that dude was thrown out, cut off, done. He even married the girl. Like it was real love and shit. But he was shut out of the brotherhood. Lost all his connections, all his privileges."

"It's romantic," Danielle interjected.

"Fuck you mean, romantic?" Daryl grimaced.

"He gave it all up for her," Daryl's girl explained to an agreeing smile from Danielle. "It's sweet."

"Fuck, man," Daryl leaned back with a sigh. "I'm telling you about this fucked up system, and you chicks gotta find some goddamn romance in it."

"They never told us all this," Chet shook his head.

"There's a lot they don't tell us," Daryl nodded. "And you didn't hear any of it from me."

-----

"I'll get that," I pointed to Danielle's sagging air mattress when we finally retired to my room that night. She plopped herself on the edge of my bed while I sat on the floor and plugged in the pump. It rumbled to life and blasted air into the inflatable bed, giving me a few minutes of noise to figure out what to say. Tell her about what happened with Julie? Talk about what happened between us that morning? In a serious tone? A casual tone? Make a joke? My stomach twisted into knots.

"That's good," Danielle yelled over the roaring pump. I pushed on the now-firm mattress a few times to be sure, then unplugged the pump. Silence descended between us.

"So you decided you're gonna go here?" I blurted, suddenly remembering. "In the Fall?"

"Yeah, of course," she answered brightly. I studied her from where I sat next to her mattress. "I mean, that's OK, right?" Her voice faltered.

"Of course," I replied. "I just didn't think you'd decide so quickly." She looked wounded. "What? What's wrong?"

"I just thought..." she began, then looked down.

"What?"

"I thought after, you know, we..."

"Danielle," I interjected, but had nothing to say afterward.

"I thought you might want me around," she raised her fearful eyes to me.

"Of course I want you around," I replied earnestly. Her eyes shifted back and forth and she swallowed hard.

"You don't regret..." her quivering lower lip finished the question. I got up and sat next to her on the bed.

"I don't regret it," I said haltingly. "Do you?" Her soft blonde hair swayed as she shook her pretty head.

"I just assumed…" She fiddled with the edge of the bedspread, “you'd want me... close."

"Of course I do. It's just a big decision. I don't want you to base it just on..."

"But how can I not?" She gulped and looked away. All at once the sight of my sister's profile, the coconut scent of her hair, the sound of her shaking voice, it all overcame me. I grabbed her cheeks and turned her face to me.

"I want you close, Dandy," I said forcefully. Her wide blue eyes met mine and she exhaled sharply. I kissed her hard. She threw her arms around me. Our tongues continued our conversation by caressing each other amid mutual moans of relief and excitement.

I pushed her down on my bed, slipped her shirt off, and kissed my way down her neck. She undid her bra and wriggled it off for me as my lips reached the curves of her supple breasts. My tongue caressed her nipples and her hands squeezed my shoulders. My hungry mouth explored every inch of her gorgeous tits, then roved down her soft belly. She excitedly kicked her jeans and panties off as I traveled toward her crotch.

Crouched between her legs, I spread my sister's smooth pussy lips with one hand and took in the sight of her tight pink hole. I flattened my tongue against her opening and pulled it slowly upward, then flicked it over her clit. A sharp moan flew from her lips and her tender body jolted. I slurped her slit over and over, lingering longer on her clit each time.

My eyes fell shut as the unique flavor of her pussy filled my mouth. With each melodic moan of my sister's familiar voice, with each pull of her slender fingers entwined in my hair, her juices seemed sweeter. I fell in love with the taste of her, craving it on my tongue after only a few moments. An unquenchable thirst to know every private bit of her drove my eager mouth to make passionate love to her quivering pussy.

I pursed my lips and sucked her clit with my hands pressed into her waist. I felt her tummy pulse with the rhythm of my greedy mouth. I suckled and swirled my tongue in circles over her love button until I found the pace that made her body tighten and her voice soar upward. She squeezed fistfulls of my hair as she came with her face turned into a pillow to muffle her shouts.

I raised my head to catch my breath and caught sight of Danielle's sweet face looking both satisfied and desperate. I dove back down to suck her sensitive clit and slid two curled fingers into her hole, massaging until I found the spot that made her tremble. She quickly came again, her juices running down my chin and wrist, her tight body quaking.

I slid myself up her tender figure while shoving my pants down. Just as my lips reached hers, my hard dick slipped effortlessly into her dripping wet slit. A shrill squeal shot from her mouth as I kissed her. The taste of her juice hung between our tongues.

I held my cock still, buried deep in my pretty little sister, our mouths locked in a holy moment. Then I slowly began to pump my shaft in her constricted pussy. Our tongues tangoed passionately as I made steady forceful love to her. Her fingers dug into my back and her breasts pushed longingly into my chest.

I pulled myself out in a lustful haze and turned my sister over, then pushed my soaked cock into her from behind. She held her shaking body up on all fours as I rammed her much harder now. Her sensitized pussy began squeezing and cumming almost immediately under the power of my hungry thrusts. She shoved her face in the bedspread to hide her screams.

I grabbed her blonde locks, twisted them around my wrist like Amir had, and yanked her head up. Her eyes shut tight and her lips hung open with labored breaths spilling out. I pulled her silky hair to the side, turning her head to see her gorgeous profile.

My stiff dick drove relentlessly into my hot little sister. I moaned in pure joy at the sight of Danielle quaking with pleasure, and the unbelievable sensation of being the one giving it to her. I slammed my cock deep and held it for a moment as she squirmed. I leaned down to run my tongue over her pulsing elegant neck. I slipped out and stood up at the edge of the bed.

"Turn over," I commanded. She rolled onto her back with an acquiescent moan. I pulled her by the legs to the edge of the bed and pushed my throbbing shaft back into her.

"Oh fuck..." she cried sweetly with half-closed eyes. I reached a hand to her cheek and tilted her face up to me.

"There we go," I said softly. "I want to look at you." She opened her eyes wider as I fucked her and studied her splendid familiar features. I placed her ankles, one by one, on my shoulders. My dick plunged deeper.

Her gasps grew sharper. I grabbed both her hands in mine and folded my fingers between hers. My throbbing cock lovingly pounded her perfect body. I gazed into her blue eyes and pressed my palms to hers. Her breasts bounced joyfully with each thrust.

"Say it," I panted. "You say it this time." Her hands, interlocked with mine, pulled me closer. Then one hand let go and caressed the back of my head, guiding my face to hers.

"Cum," she whispered between moans with her adorable nose pressed into mine. "Cum in your little sister." Her wide eyes begged me expectantly.

My dick exploded in my sister before I even realized it was happening. Jets of cum shot into her quivering pussy in surprised silence, then I cried out roughly as I emptied the rest of my load into her. Danielle shouted gleefully with her gorgeous features scrunched in violent elation. Our faces stayed squeezed together as we came in unison. Her tight rippling pussy hungrily sucked my seed into her trembling body.

Our heavy breaths mingled as our climaxes concluded. She nuzzled my face with happy sighs and caressed my neck. I planted soft kisses across her cheeks and nose and forehead. Our lips met and we moaned deeply into each other's mouths.

As we passionately made out our bodies shifted until we lay on our sides, facing each other on my bed, my satisfied dick nestled in her wet pussy. Our legs twisted together as we kissed and caressed each other. Her face eventually came to rest against my neck. Her rhythmic breath on my skin lulled me to sleep, and I drifted off, feeling supremely at home inside my sister.


*** Ch 03 on the way ***