Big Brother's Benefit Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Justin!" Julie called. Her footsteps hurried down the hall after me. Still naked? With the towel? I didn't bother to look. I reached my door and yanked it open.

"Justin, please!" Julie sobbed behind me.

"Fuck off," I snarled without turning. I slammed the door and found Danielle staring at me from her air mattress, her phone hanging in her frozen hands. Julie banged on the door and yelled for a few minutes. I stood silently frothing. Danielle watched me with quiet concern. Julie finally fell silent and her footsteps retreated.

"The fuck?" Danielle whispered. I took a few deep breaths and then lowered myself onto the air mattress next to her.

"This mattress sucks," I complained, adjusting as it semi-deflated under me.

"Justin!" she cried. I stared straight ahead.

"I just found Julie. In Amir's room."

"Fuck. They were..."

"Yeah. I heard it." I breathed for a moment. "The whole time, Dandy. Since the first night."

"Oh God, Juicy," she sighed and hugged my arm. "I'm so sorry." I turned to see her face distraught.

"You're really upset, huh?"

"Of course I'm upset," she slapped my shoulder. "Aren't you?"

"Yeah," I growled. "I'm fucking livid. Just two days ago she told me she loved me, for the first time, you know. And I said it back. Because I fucking... meant it." I choked and buried my face in my hands as tears sprang to my eyes, making me even angrier.

"Oh Juicy..." She rubbed my back and leaned against me. I gave a few sobs and then raised my head, teeth gritted in determination. I didn't cry in front of Dandy. Or anyone, really. But especially not Dandy. I comforted her, not the other way around.

"It's alright," she said as if reading my mind. "You can let it out. I'm here for you."

"I don't want to sit here and cry like a pussy," I frowned. I wiped my eyes with my sleeve. "Franco said it," I recalled. "When she came to the party. He said she looked 'disloyal.'"

"That's fucked up," Danielle said indignantly.

"Yeah. This whole system is fucked up. I never should have joined this shithole."

"It's not all bad," she couldn't help interjecting. I eyed her coldly, then softened under her slight smile.

"You really did have a good time last night?"

"I had a wonderful time." Her smile widened.

"I did hope if you were gonna do this, it would at least be positive for you."

"It's been incredible." Her eyes shimmered.

"Of course you understand, this is all kinda fucked for me. Because the guy who gave you a great time just destroyed my life."

"Justin..." she sighed and shifted to sit cross legged and face me with a serious gaze. "Amir isn't the reason I had a great time."

"What does that even mean?" I grimaced at her. Not this shit again.

"I mean, he is good. He's really good. At sex. I can see why Julie-" My stern glare cut her off. "Sorry, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to- ugh. Anyway." She took my hands and held them in her lap. "Amir doesn't matter. I've had good sex before. But this time, you were there."

"Why the fuck does that matter?” I muttered and rolled my eyes.

"You don't know,” she continued earnestly, “how scary it can be for a girl to trust someone enough to have sex with them. You took that fear away, just by being there. So I could enjoy it more."

"I see." I absently rubbed my thumbs over her knuckles.

"But besides that," she smiled awkwardly and looked down, then back to me, "you know me. Like, you really know me now. You've seen my most intimate moments. And then you... you said the thing. You knew what I wanted, and you gave it to me." She squeezed my hands.

"Dandy," I said softly.

"It just meant the world to me," she whispered.

I replied with a quick affectionate peck on her forehead. She smiled and brought my hands to her chest, holding them like treasure.

"I really love you, Justin," she said with her big bright eyes fixed on me. "And I mean it."

"I love you too, Danielle," I sighed. I gave her hands a squeeze.

"I really do mean it," she repeated.

"Of course," I nodded. "I do too."

"I really mean it," she whispered. She leaned in to kiss my cheek, then lingered. The scent of her coconut hair conditioner washed over me. "I mean it," she breathed against my ear, "Juicy."

I turned my head and my sister's lips pushed excitedly into mine. I kissed her back fervently, then pulled away. Her blue eyes fluttered. We fell into another kiss, our lips opened, our tongues met and entwined themselves like long lost puzzle pieces.

I drifted into a heady whirlwind of joy and terror and bliss and panic. We melted together in a mess of kissing, touching, caressing, moaning. When I caught sight of her eyes I saw the same confused ecstasy that I felt. Our hands roved over every forbidden part of each other we had never dared to touch. Our lips explored each other's familiar necks and faces.

The feel of her firm breast in my palm electrified me just as much as my lips on the upturned tip of her nose, because both had been such long suppressed desires. She sighed with as much aching delight when she squeezed my erection in her slender fingers as when she ran her tongue along the edge of my ear. Thousands of tiny little fantasies, built over our lifetimes, burst out in a mad rush. Nothing was off limits, nothing was too weird, everything was pure love and untamed lust for each other.

In the course of our dreamlike writhing our clothes were shed and our eager hands clutched each other's naked flesh. We never paused long enough to speak, fearing the spell would shatter. We suddenly found ourselves at the crucial moment. She lay on her back, legs spread, breath shallow and rapid. I knelt between her legs, my hands planted on either side of her shoulders, my stiff dick pointed at her crotch.

My heart pounded as I drank in the sight of my perfect little sister. Gorgeous perky breasts heaving and slender neck pulsing with excitement. Plump lips parted expectantly. Golden hair splayed like a halo. Big blue eyes brimming with adoration, just for me. The scent of coconut mixed with the aroma of her wet opening. I wanted her. I always had. I knew it clearly.

I panted nervously. Before reason had a chance to invade my mind or hers, I pushed my cock head in. She was tighter than Julie, tighter than any girl I'd known. She placed her hands on my shoulders as I held my dick there, feeling her wetness bathing my pulsing tip. The sight of her, the sound of her breath, the closeness of her, the forbidden glorious closeness...

I shoved my dick in hard, filling my sister's tender pussy with one reckless, rough, irrevocable motion. She shrieked in surprise and delight. Her hands clamped my shoulders. The warmth and pressure surrounding my dick was unlike anything I'd known. Her wide eyes stared in wonder at me and she trembled. I pumped slowly in and out of her, relishing her swaying tits and ecstatic face. I treasured every gasp and twitch my cock elicited from her.

"Oh my God..." she groaned.

"Oh fuck, Danielle," I lingered on her name. The sounds poured from my lips to flow over the undulating curves of her body. Her sacred body, under my guardianship, by the immutable bond of siblinghood. Her delicate sensual body, under mine, violated and venerated by my thrusting manhood plunging mercilessly into her depths.

I groaned with sheer primal joy as I hammered myself into my gorgeous squirming sister. Her sultry eyes drove my cock faster into her tight wetness. She moaned louder and louder, her nails digging into my shoulders. I watched her eyes squeeze shut and her brows furrow as she gasped, "You're gonna... make me..."

I slipped one arm under her back and pulled her up, clutching Danielle protectively to me, my other hand supporting my body as I pummeled my dick relentlessly into her. Her arms wrapped desperately around me. Her soft breasts pushed into my bare chest. Her open mouth and scrunched nose pressed into my cheek.

I held her tight, I held her close, I fucked her violently. A screech erupted from her wriggling body. I felt every ripple of my sister's orgasm, inside and out, against my naked skin.

"Good girl, Danielle," I gasped urgently, squeezing her precious body, my cock battering her tight hole. Her screams vibrated my cheek and neck. "Good girl, Dandy," I groaned reverently.

I laid her back down gingerly as her climax subsided and I slowed my pace. I planted a soft kiss on her forehead. She stared up at me with half open eyes, blissful groans filling the space between us. I thrusted slowly and savored every inch of my sister's soaked warm pussy as it enveloped my shaft. I throbbed and ached inside her.

"Oh, Dandy..." I groaned. "Oh fuck..." Her blue eyes opened wide. She knew the look on my face meant I couldn't last long. My little sister had utterly overwhelmed me.

"Justin," she gasped. I closed my eyes and tilted my head back, losing myself in the sensation of plunging into her.

"Oh fuck!" I yelled, feeling my cum rising up.

"Say it," she cried. I opened my eyes to see her angelic face pleading with me. "Please, say it, Juicy!" I stared at her with desperation beating in my chest and semen swelling my pounding dick.

"I'm gonna cum in my sister," I shouted. Her delighted face drove me to recklessly ram her with all my might. I tensed in crazed anticipation and howled frantically. "I'm gonna cum in you, Dandy!"

She screamed with her whole quivering essence. My cum burst into my sister as her face twisted in excruciating euphoria. I cried out madly with the purest joyful release of my life. Her legs thrashed as I shot spurt after spurt into her heavenly pussy. She clutched my cock fervently with her shaking wet walls. My whole body convulsed as I passionately pumped a torrent of sperm deep into my little sister.

We shook and spasmed together until our mutual climax ended in a cacophony of gasps and groans and whimpers. Her eyes glistened as I caught my breath.

"You OK?" I gasped. Her bottom lip trembled.

"I love you," she whispered intensely. Her shaking hands slid down my arms.

"I love you," I replied breathlessly. I stroked her silky hair to calm her, my cock twitching in her cum-drenched insides. After gazing adoringly at her for a minute or ten, I slid myself out of my sister and laid next to her.

"I'm sorry," I sighed. She turned to me with fear in her eyes. Sorry for what? Did I regret it? Did she? Fuck, what had we done? What would happen now? My eyes met her troubled blue pools and I said the only thing I could in that beautifully fraught moment.

"I'm sorry I forgot to get your bra back."

A grin spread across her face like a sunrise and laughter shook her magnificent naked body. Deep chuckles rolled from my chest. We lay side by side giggling like kids, jiggling the almost-deflated air mattress.

-----

Economics class that afternoon was a strange affair. Danielle came with me, trying to fulfill the actual purpose of her visit. Julie, who I had originally met in that class, sat on the opposite side of the room. I tried to avoid looking at her, but Danielle scribbled on my notebook, 'she's staring at you,' 'she looks so upset,' 'is she gonna cry in class???' That last comment accompanied by a sad face.

I tried to focus on taking notes, but couldn't stop thinking about the fact that my sister was sitting next to me with my cum inside her. And that same sister was trying to direct my attention to the girl who had betrayed me, by taking cum from the same guy who had shot cum in my sister the night before. I heaved a weary sigh as I hoisted myself up at the end of class.

I could feel her approaching in the hall before I heard her voice.

"Justin," Julie meekly called. I kept walking. Danielle jabbed her fingers into my side.

"Ow, fuck. Fine, alright." I stopped and turned to face Julie with an immovable scowl.

"Justin," she breathed. Her pretty dark eyes looked puffy. Perhaps she had indeed cried. I stood silent and still. "Justin," she said a third time. "Please, can we talk?" I shrugged.

"Please," she implored. "I wouldn't be trying to talk to you if I didn't care about you." I glanced at Danielle for direction. Which was a strange thing to want from my little sister. Except now she was, well, what, exactly? She inclined her head toward Julie and nodded.

"Fine, alright," I sighed.

"I'll meet you back at the house." Danielle slipped away. Julie took my hand and began to walk. No time to ponder my sister's motives. We exited the building and strolled through the campus.

"Justin," she swallowed hard. "I don't know what to say. I really fucked up. I got carried away."

"That's a cute way to put it," I snapped.

"I'm sorry. I don't have an excuse. But listen. He was just... fun. Just sex. That's not what you are. I mean, shit, that's not what I mean. Sex with you is fun. A lot of fun. More fun, of course. And you're fun, as a person. But you're more than that, is what I mean." Her voice faltered as her awkward words tumbled out.

"Oh?" I huffed.

"What I'm trying to say is, I actually have real feelings for you. I don't for him." she squeezed my hand as we walked. "I meant what I said. I do love you."

"That's not how you treat someone you love," I stated flatly.

"I know. And I promise, it will never ever ever happen again." Her contrite face looked so beautifully vulnerable. So alluringly honest. "Being with both of you made me realize what I want. And it's you. Not him."

"And how could I ever trust you again?" I pushed her hand away. She stopped walking, so I stopped. She looked at me with a glint of mischief in her eye, that same spark that had first attracted me.

Julie grabbed my arm and pulled me behind the nearby library. Before I could protest, she undid my pants and shoved them to my feet. Her knees hit the ground and my soft cock disappeared into her warm mouth.

"Fucking hell," I gasped, checking quickly for bystanders, and finding none. "Julie, you can't just..." blood rushed to my dick and it swelled quickly under the guidance of her lascivious tongue. She caressed my shaft with long sloppy licks and then plunged it down her throat. Her moans vibrated my swollen head. My knees shook and I leaned against the brick wall.

Looking down I saw her big brown doe eyes gazing up submissively. My previous love for her swirled together with my current anger and hurt. I grabbed the sides of her head, wavy dark hair clenched between my fingers, and thrust my dick in and out of her mouth. She moaned encouragingly, her eyes wide with approval, even as I hit the back of her throat and she gagged. One of her hands spread along my stomach and the other held my balls tenderly. I rammed her pretty face down on my throbbing dick over and over.

"Mhm, mhm!" She urged me on between gagging sounds. Her fingers caressed my sack and squeezed my side. I drove my cock into her warm mouth fast, hard, lustfully, angrily. With a heavy groan I thrust deep and my cum launched straight down her throat. My body lurched with each spurt. I drained myself into her stomach while she gagged and moaned happily over my pulsing cock.

I released her head and she swallowed hard. She pulled my pants back up and fastened them for me as I caught my breath.

"I swear Justin," she said earnestly with her hands on my shoulders. "I'm going to make it up to you. I'll be your slave. I'll do anything. Use me, until you trust me again."

I regarded her enticing lips and enchanting eyes coldly. A primal part of me wanted nothing more than to kiss her with unbridled passion. I contemplated whether I should just give in, at least for my own carnal pleasure. But my phone dinged. A handy excuse to step back and look at something else. It was a brief text: "Tomorrow, 9pm. Diego."

I looked back at Julie with Danielle's face in my mind.

"OK," I said sternly. "I'll use you." Her eyes brightened. I suddenly understood her, and spoke my next words carefully. "But no more cheating. You're all mine now. My sex slave, you got that?" A delighted smile grew on her face.

She just wanted to be pushed around, dominated. She got off on that. That's what Amir did better than me. That's why she made me imitate him in that bathroom. I never thought I had it in me, but as I stepped close to her I felt a surge of adrenaline.

"I'm yours," she nodded eagerly. "Just yours."

"All of you," I growled, pointing a finger close to her eyes. "From your pretty little face," I lowered my finger and held it just above her nipple, "to your bouncy little tits," my palm swooped down between her legs and slammed against her crotch. She yelped gleefully. "To your perfect little pink pussy," I hissed angrily. She breathed hard as I leaned in close to her lips with my hand planted on her trembling groin. Closer, closer, closer...

I dropped my hand and stepped back, leaving her lips hanging expectantly. "Oh... fuck..." Julie whispered longingly. I turned and walked back to the frat house without a single glance back.

-----

I found Danielle in one of the common areas downstairs when I returned to the house. She was sitting with three guys, all brothers in the fraternity, the same rank as me. One of them had a girl perched on one leg. Danielle scooted over on the couch so I could join.

"I was just telling them," she smiled at me, "that I'll be back in August."

"You what?" My brain tried to catch up to whatever was going on here, still reeling from cumming in my sister's pussy and down my cheating girlfriend's throat on the same day.

"And like I said," Matt grinned obscenely, "you're welcome here any time." He winked at her beneath his perpetually askew baseball cap.

"Oh how tempting," Danielle mockingly batted her eyes at him.

"Wait, what's happening in August?" I frowned.

"School starts for next year," she frowned back at me. "Duh."

"And you'll be a student here then," I caught on. The purpose of her visit was to help decide which school she wanted to go to. Had she suddenly decided while I was off face-fucking Julie? Or before that, when we...

"Of course, silly." She slapped my leg. 'Silly?' She hadn't called me that in years. What happened to 'idiot' or 'jackass?'

"I can't wait," Matt grinned again, fixing his beady eyes on her. With his scruffy face, pizza sauce on the corner of his toothy grin, and matted hair poking out of his ratty cap, he looked as slimy as he sounded.

"Sorry," Danielle flicked her hair. "I only fuck big brothers." The group howled with approval while a hot thrill seared through my chest.

"Speaking of that," Chet held his beer can toward me with one finger extended. "Sorry about Julie, dude."

"Does everyone know?" I scowled. "Did you tell them?" I shoved Danielle.

"No!" she shoved back.

"Dude," Chet threw his arms wide. "She was running down the hall with a towel over her tits."

"Ass out, though," Matt nodded approvingly.

"The whole house knows," Daryl, the one with the girl on his lap, clarified.

"Fucked up," Chet shook his head.

"That's why you never sleep here, right baby?" Daryl kissed his girl's neck and squeezed her leg. She giggled.

"It's fucked up that they can get away with that shit," Chet sighed.

"You don't question the big brothers," Matt sagely reminded him. "Big brother's benefit. It's their right."

"Yeah, but it's supposed to be one night. That's the whole point," Chet insisted.

"Well," I pointed out, "Julie went after Amir, not the other way around."

"Fuck," Chet exhaled. "That's cold."

"Let's face it," I shrugged, "if Julie came to any of you, you'd do the same."

"You're right," Matt admitted immediately.

"True," Daryl nodded.

"Yeah, dude," Chet confirmed.

"I would too," Daryl's girl shrugged innocently. Daryl raised an eyebrow at her.

"She was a damn fine one, dude," Chet pronounced solemnly. "Sucks balls to lose her like that."