All Comments on 'BIG BUTT CHINA - Mei Two Pt. 02'

by mondotoken

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
elf69elf69about 6 years ago

Very good. This poor guy! like the twists and turns of this series.

BlackRexxxBlackRexxxabout 6 years ago
This Great!!!!!!!!!

My Dude Can't Not Catch A Break. He Gotta Pay Attention To Detail Of Which Sister He's Dealing With. Hope This Doesn't Fuck Up His Relationship With Mei Zhen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Keep up the lovely work!

Normally, I get the feeling that this story might have turned me away - and that's not really fair. It's not badly written at all, but the fetish material doesn't really do it for me, and some of the technical choices (heavy use of capitals for emphasis rather than just exclamation points and diction) would ordinarily have rubbed me the wrong way.

But you'll notice, I said 'normally'. This time, despite being completely outside the target audience, I'm spellbound. I feel bad for Mei-Hua, Mei-Zhen is genuinely really fun whenever she's in focus, and her enthusiasm and pleasure in the sex scenes make them hotter than sin despite the fetish itself not really being my thing. I really do want the main character to work things out with Mei-Zhen, because despite how carnal their interactions are there's something sweet about them anyway.

There's something very genuine overall about this story that makes it stick the landing with me, even when everything else suggests it wouldn't. As a result, however, this cliffhanger is murder - I very much hope to see a follow-up chapter soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Chapter 3

This series is one of your best, I’m hoping a chapter 3 is coming at some point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I know

This story is old but this NEEDS a part 3. You cant make gap material with a compelling story and just blueball your readers man!

mondotokenmondotokenabout 5 years agoAuthor
I know This story is old but this NEEDS a part 3. You cant make gap material with a compelling story and just blueball your readers man!

No Blueballs intended sir/ ma'am

The computer containing the opening portions of this story crashed and was additionally hacked to pieces by an infant. I've been trying to piece together what's left, but haven't found the right narrative to complete.

Would you just like a cheap threesome story instead?

I get suggestions / complaints all the time even in my private email. Just keep in mind that I would love to write these stories for a living,But keep in mind that I have a life to live outside of this site, and responsibilities that cannot be ignored. I've created a patreon page , but resolved to complete some remaining narratives before devoting time to it. So I'm making these stories for free. I appreciate all feedback positive and negative.

Thank you to all of the people that have read my catalog.

Mondotoken

April 2019

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Mondotoken

Your writing style is truly top-notch and you have a flair for the erotic. Truth be told any way you finish this story I know will be golden and fit with what's already been written.

Keep up the good work and I hope you're able to make money off your writing actually, what's your patreon?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous