BIG BUTT CHINA - Mei Two Pt. 03

Story Info
Mei Two? THE CONCLUSION!
22.5k words
4.49
15.9k
25

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,006 Followers

The door swung hard hitting the wall loudly and knocking some things from Armin's dresser. We found ourselves looking at Mei-Hua. She was holding a few bags of takeout and a cardboard cup holder with two large sodas. Everything in her hands hit the floor at her feet with explosive results.

"You're fucking my sister?" She looked as if she were in a state of shock as she turned her attention towards Mei-Zhen.

"Wǒ yǒng yuǎn bú huì yuán liàng nǐ de!!" My Mei covered her face in shame as I jumped out of bed covering myself with some of Armin's bedding.

"HEY, WHAT THE FUCK'S YOUR PROBLEM MEI-HUA?!!" I was pissed.

"That's not my name."

Her hand collided with my face, a rough, hard slap that nearly took my head off. She was running down the corridor as fast as her legs would carry her before I could react. I turned to face her sister who was sitting on the edge of Armin's bed with tears streaming down her face. There was something completely wrong with the girl sitting on my bed. A large blood stain was visible on the sheet covering her nudity. I looked down at my fingers realizing they were soaked with this girl's lost virtue.

"I never said I was Mei-Zhen."

My body reacted without thought as I jumped into a pair of sweatpants bolting after Mei-Zhen bare footed. I was in a panic to make her understand what happened; the trick that had been played on us both. My heart was thumping as I ran so fast that I hit the stairs two flights down almost tumbling the rest of the way. There were some students milling about as I bolted towards the dorm entrance, desperate to find Mei-Zhen and fix things between us. I was halfway down the block when I realized she was gone. I stopped realizing that I was in the same courtyard where her sister Mei-Hua kicked me in the balls initiating a steady decline in my college experience that had just gone off a cliff into the Grand Canyon. I stood there looking at the exact spot that had led to the discovery of the identical twins, almost seeing the ghosts of the past incident playing out. I stood there for I don't know how long feeling the night breeze washing over my naked torso. A few people walked by giving me the crazy eye which prompted me to start making the long reluctant walk back to my dorm.

I felt like an idiot replaying the encounter with Mei-Hua over again in my head, now seeing the subtle clues to her true identity.

I'd slept now with both sisters, ignorantly becoming part of a club some guys would've killed to be a part of around campus and the world. I'd just gotten into it once we were hot and heavy thinking it was my version of Mei, cursing myself for not backing off when she tried to cool things down. It was a fatal flaw on my part in my assumption of both the twins' personalities. I chaffed wondering if I thought Mei-Zhen was easy because we started fooling around almost immediately after meeting. This brought into question Mei-Hua's behavior after we met and the lengths she'd gone to hide her body from me at the outset. I was pissed at her for thinking me some kind of sex fiend and myself for assuming a certain racial stereotype about Mei-Hua because of her ethnicity and the fact that she was a tutor. How many times in my childhood had I watched a television show where a set of identical twins displayed the stereotypical personality of the bookworm and the wild child. I'd involuntarily placed both women in a box and now had paid the ultimate price after a stereotypical twin trick had been used on me.

I wanted to know what Mei-Hua was doing pretending to be her sister after all the trouble she'd gone through trying to alienate and run me off. I arrived at my dorm room door hoping against hope that she'd gone as well. Mei-Hua was still there waiting when I pushed the door open.

"Mei-Hua?" My face was still pulsing from the hard slap I'd received.

"I'd think that would be obvious without the verbal." Mei-Hua answered pulling my roommate's comforter over the bloody sheets covering her lost virtue. She fumbled about on the bed, pulling at strands of her hair avoiding my eyes. I peered down at my own lower half noting my pelvis was soaked crimson from Mei-Hua's breached maidenhead. It was a miracle someone hadn't noticed and called campus police. My first instinct after discovering the switch between the sisters had been to run after Mei-Zhen. There would've been no way I would've chased a hysterical girl across a campus already being patrolled by the angry foot soldiers of Irma Hirsh. I'd play right into Dean Brennan's hands.

"No, no, this isn't right; no, it isn't. You-ain't supposed to be you; Mei-Hua hates me. Mei-Zhen, she's the good one, she's my-!" I was babbling to myself as a weird feeling overtook me. It seemed like the room had become larger than it was as I glanced at the imposter I'd been sleeping with before truth reared its ugly head.

"Girlfriend?"

"Why, Mei-Hua? What the fuck is this shit; you're pretending to be your sister?!!"

"It's not like that; I mean yeah, I was acting like her, but not to do what we ended up doing, okay?!!" She was hunched over looking down into her own lap.

"What's it like then, huh Mei-Hua?!!"

"You can call me Mei, she's not here right now!!" The emotion was ragged in her voice as I backed into the bathroom turning on the shower. I wanted to wash everything about Mei-Hua off my body.

"Look, I came over here dressed like my sister trying to troll you; but then things got-ALL FUCKED UP, OKAY?!! Zhè shì bù yīng gāi fā shēng de!!" I slid out of the sweat pants not bothering to hide my nudity, she'd seen everything already.

"No shit." I was under the spray quickly washing my body clean of her blood, leaving the door open as Mei fidgeted nervously on Armin's bed trying to find the words to explain her actions.

"I THOUGHT YOU HATED ME; YOU'VE DONE NOTHING BUT ACT LIKE AN ASSHOLE SINCE WE MET, AND YOU KICKED ME IN THE BALLS!! KICKED MY FUCKING BALLS, MEI!!" I shouted into the steamy spray hitting my body as I scrubbed my torso.

"Oh, well I think you just got one HELL of a FUCKING SORRY!!" She screamed back, causing me to pause under the hot, steamy spray.

I leaned against the wall staring out at Mei-Hua, completely flabbergasted, and disoriented from everything. Mei took stock of her situation under the blanket before reaching for her cell on the table that separated Armin's bed from mine. Her small, pert breasts identical in every way to her sisters remained uncovered. I believed that she was the uptight, sheltered sister ashamed of her body and sister's open behavior. I was wrong to think of Mei-Hua in such basic strokes and it wore on my mind that I'd become her first.

"Sorry." I capitulated to her demure nature, exposed before me as the water pounded into my nude body. She looked up at me appearing affected by the simple apology offered.

"Whu-Why?"

"You know, we did it and I'm your "FIRST"; it's just fucked up and probably shitty for you, too. I just figured that nobody wants some jerk screaming at them after losing their virginity to said jerk. So, I'm sorry about that, Mei-Hua." She rolled her head and shoulders staring up at the ceiling with a sigh.

"Just call me, Mei."

"Sorry uhm, Mei." I turned back towards the spray running my hands over my head clearing the remaining soap from my scalp.

"Move over." Mei was already stepping into the small, narrow shower edging me behind her to get under the spray.

"Hey, uhm..." I was anxious glancing down at her incredible cheeks before noticing Mei staring at my face. My cock reacted instantly just from the head touching her pliant, flesh. She moved slightly looking down at my tumescence.

"Pass the soap, please."

She didn't wait taking the small bar from my fingers to lather up her abdomen. I should've stepped out but found myself staring as she washed away the remnants of her maidenhead. Mei winced a bit as she dabbed at her muff, feeling the effects of my uninformed intrusion. I stood watching and not realizing it as thick, suds covered her cute, little breasts. Her nipples were erect from the heat and steam, partially from our proximity to one another. The look on her face added to the awkward nature of things as she appeared ready to say something.

"Oh." The diminished bar of soap popped from her grasp flying up in the air before our eyes dropping to the shower floor. Mei went to pick up the soap, but I stopped her, gingerly kneeling down to retrieve the bar myself. My erection was throbbing as I peered up at her 57-Inches glistening with moisture, focusing on the deep cleft between the perfect teardrop shaped halves.

"Thanks." Mei took the bar from me rubbing between her palms before letting the sudsy foam run slowly down her back between her pneumatic cheeks. She leaned forward causing them to part slightly as she washed her hair under the spray. My heart was thumping hard in my chest as I worked my way back into a standing position. My engorged penis was forced downward by the prodigious shelf-like rump of her huge, buoyant ass. Mei stared over her shoulder at my face, her mouth agape in the most sensuous manner. Our labored breathing filled the room along with the sound of running water made by the shower.

"Mei-Hua?"

"Mei." She corrected softly, placing the soap back into the dish under the shower head. Mei lurched forward placing her palms flat against the wet tile, letting the water cascade over her body. Her rear swayed slightly back and forth taking my erection with it before she turned to me innocently placing a finger in her mouth as she surveyed the reaction on my face.

Her finger traced my own erect nipple teasing and pinching it as her other hand prodded me to touch her right breast. My larger hand covered her small, sloping breast completely as she leaned forward blowing on my tiny nipple, before letting her tongue coat it in saliva. Our lips found one another for the briefest of moments before she turned offering herself as she bent over grabbing the edge of the sink and the shower knob. Mei worked her hips softly massaging my length with her thick meaty, cheeks until my erection slipped up between her legs, nestled against her mound.

"Wǒ xiǎng zài jié shù zhī qián zài yí cì gǎn shòu nǐ zài wǒ tǐ nèi de gǎn jué...Please, once more." My trembling fingers got lost in the decadent curve of her hips, testing the elasticity of her pale flesh as the head of my cock pierced her moist slit. The top portion of the mushroom tip wedged itself between her puffy lips. This Chinese woman with an impossible body was steaming hot on the inside as more of me found its way inside against incredible resistance. The pressure of her inner walls made me cry out a bit as I worked to get more inside her cunt.

"Nǐ bǎ wǒ fēn sàn kāi lái , gǎn jué hěn tòng , dàn tóng shí yě hěn hǎo!" She spread her thick legs further assisting me as I seemed to bottom out inside her bringing us both to the precipice. My thighs quivered as her juicy rump wedged backward into my pelvis. Mei's back shivered as she twisted trying to look back at me before nibbling on her pointer finger dipping her dark tresses towards the floor.

"Do it, fuck me."

We both gasped in unison as I took Mei-Hua with a rough shove causing her back to tense up involuntarily. I couldn't get over the tightness of her virtue ramping up my actions until I was liberally railing the poor woman with animalistic abandon. The rubbery bounce and jiggle of her big ass took us to the precipice again and again with the loud clapping of her cheeks.

"You're so tight, it almost hurts." I admitted.

"Come on, do it harder!!" Mei demanded in a shrill, childish whining tone as her huge, semi-solid butt jiggled against my abdomen.

"Harder?" I obliged her with a series of thunderous, pounding impacts that made her cheeks vibrate and redden. She fumbled a bit under me almost toppling over if it weren't for my hands locked around her small waist. Mei found a remedy for the situation by placing one foot outside the shower on the floor mat. I followed suite while continuously gouging her tightness with my cock.

"Make me cry with your dick; make me feel it even when you aren't there anymore." Mei whimpered receiving exactly what she wanted as I smashed her to oblivion before realizing she was sobbing.

"Wanna stop."

"Gǎn jué zhēn de hǎo xiàng zhè yàng!!" Mei suddenly began undulating her back, rocking her hips in a semi-twisting motion that sent me over the edge as I exploded inside her in several pulsing bursts before pulling out to shoot a single gooey strand across her shivering backside.

"Rub it in; smear it all over." Mei-Hua was pumping fingers into her snatch wincing painfully from our tryst. I tapped my partially spent cock on her left cheek before losing it and grabbing handfuls of the other. Our heavy breathing filled the bathroom as she reached back rubbing my spunk across her reddened cheek, her mouth agape. I was quickly stricken internally as I realized we'd been selfish regarding her identical twin sister, Mei-Zhen.

"Come on." Mei snatched down a towel from the rack as she stepped out but did not use it for herself, instead turning to dry my body off. I stood idle in disbelief as she thoroughly dried me off before wrapping the used towel around her voluptuous figure.

"Mei-Hua?" Her shoulders stiffened up as her gaze dropped down to the dull beige floor of the bathroom.

"SHE IS NOT HERE-JUST SAY-MEI!!" Her outburst caught me by surprise.

"Sorry."

"You don't have to apologize; it's my fault, for everything." She wiped her face as she extended an arm wanting to help me out of the shower. I decided against her charity stepping out onto the mat as Mei-Hua stared at my pecks.

"Don't say that; we both have to take responsibility for our shit."

"I tricked you into it, made you think I was her." Her finger lightly traced the line between my pecks before trailing off. My cock pulsed at her touch simultaneously enticing and embarrassing me.

"We'll own this, together, alright Mei?" I wanted to comfort her taking this version into my arms, ending up kissing her for an extended period before we broke off.

"Shit, we're despicable, aren't we?"

"I don't know, but I need to talk to your sister, Mei; even if it means walking the campus all night until I find her."

"Will you tell her what we just did, even after being discovered?"

"If she asks me." Her almond shaped eyes widened at my answer as Mei turned her head on a swivel trying to make sense of my answer.

"Zhè jiā huo shì zhēn de ma? You're not supposed to say that; you've got to lie if you want to keep her." Mei-Hua rubbed her temple regarding me with misty eyes.

"If I have to lie, I don't deserve her; probably should have never had her anyway. I didn't wanna hurt anybody and that's what I'll say when I find her."

"Shit." Mei looked away rolling her narrow eyes scanning the floor until she located her underwear. She mumbled to herself pulling the boy shorts up in a futile attempt to cover her amazing butt before noticing that I was staring.

"Hey man, you can't say all that beautiful shit about my sister, then stare at my ass like it's going out of style." I could hear the hurt in her voice masked by forced cynicism.

"I didn't even realize what I was doing."

"So, what will you do if she rejects you? Are you going to come back here and fuck me some more?"

"No." My voice faltered revealing my indecision.

"But what if I told you I didn't mind; what if I told you, I want you to keep doing me until your cock falls off. I-I mean it's really horrible of me to admit this but you-you're my first now. I know it's shitty, but I'd take me panties off right now and bend over if you say the word. Fuck, I've got everything she's got; won't you consider it?" Mei-Hua's lip quivered as she spoke, allowing herself to be selfish.

"Mei-Zhen?"

"Maybe she will get over it and you-you'd still have everything you wanted from her and more." Her nails dug into the flesh of my forearm shedding light on her desperate state of mind.

I'd opened a Pandora's box by inadvertently taking her virtue and nothing was going to close it for the foreseeable future. Here was this woman standing in front of me with a laundry list of personal issues that appeared exacerbated by her view of her body. All of that appeared stripped away now leaving her raw and unapologetic. I would have to find a way to get things level, even if it meant losing out.

"I'm going to look for your sister, do you want to come with me?"

"I would like to ask a favor of you."

"What?"

"No, not now, I'll ask after you pass your test and it'll be up to you at that time. Just tell me you will consider my request."

"Uhm, Okay."

"Then stay here and let me find her; this is between us, really. We've never been apart our whole lives and I'm not going to let it happen now. Study for that test, pass it and we'll see how it all turns out." Mei finished dressing staring at me intermittently while she did it before dragging her feet as she walked to the door. She stood there facing the door with her hand on the doorknob leaving me with a spectacular view of her fifty seven inch bounty encased in her sister's shiny track leggings. I couldn't help staring, almost mesmerized by the sight alone.

Something inside me was off track continually telling me that Mei-Hua should be the nerdy, bookwormish twin uninterested in prurient matters. But, she'd come over pretending to be her sister and fallen into bed with me. Her offer to bend over had me on the verge of testing it out. I'd be lying if I denied wanting to continue railing the stuffing out of her.

"You're still looking; I can feel your eyes all over me." She looked back over her shoulder, her hand still on the doorknob.

"Sorry."

"Study, and don't forget what I asked; uhm, it's okay if you look as much as you like." Mei looked embarrassed before quickly disappearing closing the door behind her. I still watched almost expecting her to return before pulling on some pajama pants and a t-shirt. Honestly, I was flustered and heady from all of the distractions caused by this twin drama, but I still cracked the books keeping my word to Mei. Sleep came in fits and starts with the new day. I felt like I'd been put through the wringer physically finding it hard to keep my eyes open as the words blurred on the written page before me.

"THEY ARE COMING; THE BITCHES, THEY ARE COMING!!" Armin burst into the room panicked, slamming the door in a panic with both hands. I was given the impression that he'd been running from something or someone.

"WHAAAT?!! What's going on, Armin?" I had to catch myself before I got caught up in his wake.

"I see them; the bitches who take me before! They try it again; we must GO from HERE!!" He pressed against the door putting his full weight against it as I scratched my head.

"Man, cut that shit out; I'll go talk to these females in the hall about this shit. It's getting out of hand and I'm going to report this shit to Stanley, too." I made a play for the door only for him to stop me, which turned into awkward comedy after a few tries.

"Hey Bro, you do not understand; these bitches are FUCKING MAD!!"

"Armin, I don't give two fucks about whatever they're on; if you're so scared why don't you hide under your bed or something?" I realized my mistake as soon as the words left my lips as we both turned towards his completely destroyed bed. It looked almost like a crime scene with some sheets visibly stained by Mei-Hua's maidenhead.

"Oriental Big Ass-AGAIN BRO; Hey man what is problem with you MAKING FUCK IN MY BED?!!"

"Look, sorry about that Armin; it just happened."

"IN MY BED?!!"

"Sorry, a bunch of stuff happened man; I-Uhm, you can use my bed, okay Armin?"

"Use your bed?"

"Yeah."

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,006 Followers