BIG BUTT CHINA - Mei Two Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,006 Followers

"Can you just-like rub it on my pussy?" She begged.

"Uhm, sure."

"It's just that I like this foreplay thing we've got going on; make me cum like that again. I love- I love the way you touch me!!" I pressed my length against her slit watching as it partially sank lengthwise between her puffy lower lips. Mei supported her weight on her elbows watching my progress with vested interest. Her arm jerked a little as she tensed up seeming poised to reach down and stop my progress.

"I'm gonna stop." I backed off, sitting on my haunches.

"Why, come on; rub my pussy with your cock; don't you want it anymore?" She tugged and twisted, jerking on my member in an effort to convince me.

"I don't wanna fight for it; maybe we should just call it a night, Mei."

"Huh, so you're bitter, so quickly."

"Hey, I'm not bitter; you seem how you say, "reticent" about being with me. Maybe it's because I was hard on you after that shit with your sister." She stared at me for a few moments covering her sex with her hand.

"No, it's not that."

"Right, besides I probably do need to hit the books, huh?"

"You're gonna ace that test; I know it. We kind of took you for a little ride, my sister and me; I'm sorry about that confusion. Uhm, you're a nice guy, a good one that any girl would be lucky to have." Her compliment tugged at my heartstrings.

"You're truly beautiful." She flushed crimson at my compliment.

"I want to try having more than a physical connection with you, Mei. It's been kind of a world wind since we met and someone kind of, opened my mind to how things probably looked to the outside world. I can't lie and say I don't love your beautiful body, but I owe it to your sister to find out if there's more to it than that." She looked genuinely affected by my poetic words, almost on the verge of tears.

Our lips met, tongues dueled as she cupped my cheek leaning into my body. My hand cupped her small breast finding a hard, little nipple too sensitive to the touch. She seemed to be completely enamored of my member stroking it with wild abandon. Somehow, I ended up on top of her pressed up against her cunt. The head of my cock felt like it was seared as it penetrated her just a bit; her wetness was apparent dripping down the length. We both looked down for a few moments before I adjusted it along her slit in a sawing motion. She half ripped off her top revealing her modest breasts. She cradled my head as I suckled an available nipple. Mei worked her hips against me creating an enticing, grinding sensation. We made out hard and passionate caring little about the world around us. I suckled her neck, doing my best to create a hickey there.

"I-I want your cock." She whispered into my ear before taking it between her teeth.

"Co-Condom, I'll get one." I moaned back, almost unwilling to break contact.

I motioned attempting to break contact when Mei quickly reached down using her fingers to press me against her slit.

"Mei?"

"Fuck me." I thrust half of myself inside finding it excessively tight and steaming hot. Mei cried out loudly as if someone had stabbed her, locking her arms around my neck. Her back arched up off the bed in agony as her abdomen touched mine. Her almond eyes widened at the moment of the sexual intrusion as her mouth gaped. Her whimpering filled the room, making the atmosphere take on this weird, tragic feel.

"Mei?"

"Come on; do it. Fuck me like you did the other day." The tears running down her cheek caused me to hesitate until I felt her heels lock into the small of my back. It was hard pushing into her as my cock encountered a lot of resistance. Mei drew me close at every thrust until I'd bottomed out in her tunnel. Her nails dug rivulets into my back as I began slowly fucking her, dabbing at the tears on her pretty face. Her tightness was incredible along with her wetness which made loud, sounds that echoed off the walls. My dorm room had darkened and neither one of us noticed anything outside of ourselves. She was wincing and crying a little bit as I took her.

"You, okay Mei?"

"It's-kind of BIG and THICK, just hurts a little; kiss me." We made out finding an anecdote for her sexual suffering as she started to find a rhythm in time with my thrusts. Her nails had found a new target digging into my buttocks.

"Like that, yeah-it's starting to feel...good." She awkwardly worked her wide hips, making little sounds of encouragement in her language. The distant strains of Jill Scott's "He Loves Me" filtered across the dorm floor probably emanating ironically, from the same room the first night I'd met Mei-Zhen. I was grateful for the help of the unintentional DJ.

"Push it inside; fuck me." I could feel every bit of her love canal tightening and tensing up around me. When my cock pushed wetly into her entrance, Mei's stomach would quiver, and her walls would bear down on the space just below the head of my member in this kind of snapping motion.

"You-you feel so good, Mei." I gasped into her ear as she ground my cock inside her.

"I like-it too; I never knew it could feel so, fucking good. You're taking me places I've never been, before and I-I uhm, don't know how I feel about this."

"You didn't like it, the other night?"

"Uhm, yeah, but this-it's different this time; you're so deep inside me. Fucking me so hard, but I want you to pound me down here, even more." Her nails dug into my ass while her heels bucked at the small of my back wanting more. I did my best working my hips as if I wanted to break her in two. I could sense the head of my cock thumping against the end of her cunt.

"YEAH, YEAH DO IT LIKE THAT; FUCK ME, DO IT HARD AND MAKE ME YOURS!!" Her mouth began to gape and twist as her spine assumed a serpentine motion. The wet, squelching sounds of our unison filled the room in tandem with the soft music.

"I- FEEL IT, THUMPING AT MY DOOR, KNOCKING AT MY ENTRANCE!! FUCK ME MORE, PLEASE FUH-FUCK ME HARDER!!" Her gasps of pleasure were starting to become a factor; I didn't want Stanley paying me a visit while we were in a clutch. I covered her mouth with my own finding Mei wantonly kissing me back.

"Tiān ā , nǐ duì wǒ zuò le shén me ? nǐ ràng wǒ ài shàng le nǐ!! bù , bù , wǒ ài shàng nǐ de lǎo èr le!!" Mei lost her ability to speak in English under the repeated vicious pounding of my cock.

"Zhè shì cuò wù de , dàn wǒ bù néng zǔ zhǐ zì jǐ!! wǒ bù xiǎng ràng tā tíng zhǐ!! yì zhí cāo wǒ , zhí dào wǒ zài nǐ de bì wān lǐ fēn kāi!! zhè yǒng yuǎn shì nǐ de māo , zhí dào tā mā de shí jiān jié shù!!" I didn't know what she was saying, would probably never know, but I knew she would remember me for the rest of her life.

"Mei, I'm close." She grabbed my pointer finger, fellating it before covering her left breast with it. I watched as she traced a circular motion around her dime sized areola. The nipple was really hard, taking on a nub-like shape.

"Pinch 'em and fuck the SHIT OUT OF ME!!" Mei forcibly snagged my wrists, covering her breasts with my hands. I obliged pinching and rolling her nipples until the tremors in her body began.

"Wǒ kuài dào le, cāo wǒ ba , hēi xiǎo zi!!" Her eyes were shut tightly as her mouth hung open gasping.

"Shit, Mei, I'm gonna cum."

"FAAAWWWKK, DO IT; CREAMPIE MY UPTIGHT, LITTLE PUSSY!! FUCK, FAAWK THAT SHIT UP!!" I reared back even as my balls began tightening up. Mei's hands were suddenly everywhere trying to grab me and pull me down on top of her.

"Mei!!"

"COME ON, I WANT YOU INSIDE; YOU-YOU'VE GOTTA PUT THIS FIRE OUT IN MY PUUUUUSSSSIIEE!!" She begged scratching my forearms a few times.

"I'm not wearing a condom!!"

"I-I DON'T GIVE A FUCK; EXPLODE INSIDE MEEEEE!! Bǎ wǒ zhuàn de dōng xī gěi wǒ!! wǒ yào nǐ chōng mǎn nǐ de jīng huá!!" She was bucking against my back like I was some sort of thoroughbred horse. Images of a particularly cute, biracial kid appeared in my minds eye holding out a bottle while her twin, Mei-Hua looked on disapprovingly.

"I asked if you used condoms when you hooked up with my sister; you obviously lied." There was this smug expression on Mei-Hua's face as she folded her arms across her modest chest before vanishing into thin air.

"Can't go to school and take care of an infant; but I'm not unsympathetic to your plight. I'd like to make you a few job offers here on campus. There's security, janitor work which is little more lucrative, and the cafeteria could always use a good busser." Dean Brennan had appeared before my eyes holding a few of the related uniforms on close hangers.

"FUCK YOU, BITCH!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"YEEEEAHHHHH, FUCK ME UNTIL I DIE ON YOUR COCK; MURDER MY PUSSY WITH THIS BIG FUCKING DICK!!" Mei was completely gone, given over to the throws of passion. Her thick legs were squeezing the stuffing out of me in tandem with her snapping cunt as my thigh tightened up painfully, seconds away from making a mistake both of us would regret.

My hands slid down to the tops of her rounded hips as I reared back before driving my cock home with enough force to sap her muscular legs of their strength. The effect was immediate as her legs fell limply at my sides. I snatched my cock from her slit just as an epic rope of cum exploded from the head of my penis soiling her crotch and abdomen. Several ropes followed as she shivered uncontrollably, her hand shooting down towards her cunt in a desperate effort to prolong her experience. I beat Mei to it, sinking a few fingers inside to tease her inner button while rubbing her clit with a thumb. The wetness and stickiness inside her was amazing. My fingers were covered with her oily, essence.

"You were supposed to cum inside." She finally said, crestfallen.

"You wanted a baby?"

"No."

"Then you didn't want me to cum inside, right?" I was still touching her mound. Mei reached down angrily tossing me hand away from her crotch. She snatched at the sheets on the bed pulling them over her nudity as she backed up against the wall glaring at me. I looked away realizing that much time had passed once we'd started making love. Michael Jackson's "Heaven Can Wait" drifted through the air from our unknown DJ, once again.

"You know I did the right thing, don't you Mei? Imagine if I got you pregnant; what would your sister say?" I reasoned as she sat in an upright fetal position staring at me from the darkness. Mei kind of half-laughed before looking towards the streetlight outside my window as she bit on a knuckle silently thinking.

"You know I'm right."

"We were in the moment and you had to go and just ruin it." She sniffled a bit as she wiped her nose.

"You wanna be pregnant? That what you want, Mei?" I was beginning to think I'd met another nut job beside Irma Hersh. She looked at me silent for a few seconds before beckoning me over with a crook of her finger. I crawled over on all fours to sit beside her.

"Give me your hand."

"Why?"

"Give me your fucking hand." I pensively offered my hand which Mei took focusing on my pointer finger again. She raised her over arm, resting it on her knee as she pushed my finger against the bicep. There was something implanted under the skin like a cord.

"Birth Control." I face palmed feeling like an idiot as we sat idle, side by side staring out of the window.

"Sorry."

"Stop apologizing; you didn't do anything wrong. You were thoughtful and caring when most guys would've knocked me up without a thought. I don't deserve you and I shouldn't have done this." A tear streaked across her cheek.

"Mei?"

"Shut up, I can't take it anymore; can I kiss you?" She sounded like she had the weight of the world on her head.

"You're the only girl who can kiss me." I spoke true in the moment as our lips merged.

It was the sweetest of kisses, even better than out last as her hand cupped my cheek. I wanted her more than I had before covering her hand with my own. The kiss devolved into a series of light, repetitive rabbit pecks before roiling into full blown passion.

"I want you, Mei."

"Yeah." She moved into my lap on her knees wrapping her arms around me in a soft embrace as we continued making out. In short order, we fell over as my cock impaled her once again. Her shapely legs were splayed apart, folded weakly at the knees. Mei raised her arms over her head pressing her palms flat against the wall, fully submitting to me. I pushed slowly inside finding an excessive stickiness and pockets of tantalizing moisture. I covered her body with my own cradling her in my arms, reveling in the closeness.

"Mei, I think I'm falling-."

"No, you're not." She cut me off before I could finish my sentence, covering my mouth with her own as we merged in perfect unison.

We were suddenly bathed in light as someone opened the unlocked door to my room. The door swung hard hitting the wall loudly and knocking some things from Armin's dresser. We found ourselves looking at Mei-Hua. She was holding a few bags of takeout and a carboard cup holder with two large sodas. Everything in her hands hit the floor at her feet with explosive results.

"You're fucking my sister?" She looked as if she were in a state of shock as she turned her attention towards Mei-Zhen.

"Wǒ yǒng yuǎn bú huì yuán liàng nǐ de!!" My Mei covered her face in shame as I jumped out of bed covering myself with some of Armin's bedding.

"HEY, WHAT THE FUCK'S YOUR PROBLEM MEI-HUA?!!" I was pissed.

"That's not my name."

Her hand collided with my face, a rough, hard slap that nearly took my head off. She was running down the corridor as fast as her legs would carry her before I could react. I turned to face her sister who was sitting on the edge of my Armin's bed with tears streaming down her face. There was something completely wrong with the girl sitting on my bed. A large blood stain was visible on the sheet covering her nudity. I looked down at my fingers realizing they were soaked with this girl's lost virtue.

"I never said I was Mei-Zhen."

END OF PART TWO

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,006 Followers