Big Chief

Story Info
Monster cock. The Duchess serviced her biggest cock to date.
1.7k words
3.71
24.7k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Duchess and I have not always led a life within the law and this story is from just one of those days.

We were drinking in a bar in Muskogee Oklahoma and had been most of the day.

We had been searching for something a bit harsher for our systems and after several failed conversations to connect we were losing hope that we may find what we searched for.

The day had turned into the evening when a man approached us and asked if we were the ones looking to score.

I took him aside and told him what the Duchess and I were looking for.

He took in the sight of the Duchess on the barstool and asked, "Are you ready to party?"

That look he gave the Duchess said it all. One of hunger for her holes and skills.

I said, "We can party all night or all weekend!"

Words that by the next morning the Duchess would say, "Damn Honey; I can't take any more of Big Chief!"

Big Chief took a seat at the bar on one side of the Duchess and me on the other.

After a bit of bantering back and forth between all of us and getting to know one another; We all relaxed and the walls started coming down.

I could see that the Duchess was becoming attracted to the size of Big Chief.

My hand is over six inches across the knuckles and Big Chief made mine look small.

Being just over 6 feet and standing next to Big Chief made me look small as all three of us made our way out the door.

The Duchess at 5 feet 4 inches between myself and Big Chief at 6 feet 8 inches tall made her look very small.

We entered our motel and the Duchess immediately headed for the bathroom while Big Chief produced a 35 mm film container.

I grabbed a mirror and razor blade from my overnight bag.

Lines were being diced and sliced when the Duchess reappeared from the bathroom.

Big Chief asks the Duchess, "Have you ever been dabbed?"

The Duchess smiling back replied, "Dabbed, fucked, and sucked lines off some of the best!"

All three of us doing a line from the mirror.

The Duchess and her swagger of wanting to fuck while high got the better of her as she said, "Go ahead Chief, and lay it where ever you like!"

Big Chief rose from the table and unbuttoned his pants.

The twinkle in the Duchess's eyes shone brightly in anticipation.

The Duchess dropped to her knees and reached for Big Chief's boxers and to her surprise pulled out the biggest cock she had ever seen in her life.

The Duchess said, "Oh my god!, Honey, he is bigger than you are when you are hard, and he is only semi-hard."

Big Chief took some of the powder and began laying a line out on his cock as the Duchess waited patently.

The Duchess asked, "Just how damn big are you Chief?

Chief replied, "Just over 14 inches when fully hard!"

The Duchess said, "You are as thick as damn coke can!"

The Duchess trying her best to suck up the line and harden Chief's cock.

The Duchess feeling the effect of the powder and losing her remaining inhibitions attempted to try and deep throat Chief's cock, and kept coming up short.

Chief lifted her from her knees and tossed the Duchess to the bed as if she were a rag doll as I sat at the table watching, and laying out lines on the mirror.

Chief dabbed her clit with enough for two lines and the effect was almost immediate as she began getting extremely wet.

Chief was 42 years old and said, "I have never been balls deep in anything!"

I said, "Chief she is the one you can get balls deep in any of her holes!"

The Duchess said, "It may take all night, but I will take you balls deep if you work with me on it?"

Chief said, "There is no place I need to be or want to be other than here with you Duchess!"

Chief laid down across the bed and the Duchess set to work making him fully hard and still trying to swallow all of his cock.

After ten minutes or so, the Duchess was aching to be filled with Chief's massive cock. As she lowered herself onto his cock, you could see her working to accept his size.

The Duchess asked Chief, "How much more?"

Chief said, "A bit over four more inches"

From my vantage point, it looked more like five.

The Duchess started riding and working to take more and more of his monster cock. After about ten minutes of this, the Duchess asked, "How much more Chief?"

Chief replied, "About two more inches, Duchess!"

The Duchess said, "Honey, grab the Hitachi, I need it please!"

This was no longer just going to be a fuck all night long and see where we get; This had now become a quest. Her quest to make sure he was balls deep in her holes.

The coke set her mind right and made her wet as hell, she took the Hitachi and applied it to her clit. Chief slipped another inch into her warm wet hole.

The Duchess reached another orgasm as she struggled to consume the remaining inch or so of Cheif's cock. Her world rocked and tilted as she felt Chief's balls hit her ass.

She took several minutes to grow accustomed to this overwhelming feeling of being stretched and filled by Chief's cock.

Chief applied a line to each of her breasts and he and I both hit them as she began to ride his cock with the Hitachi still playing her clit.

Chief applied another dab to her clit and the waterworks were in full force.

The Duchess taking full strokes on Chief's cock.

I applied a bump of a line to my cock and tapped the Duchess on her ass and asked, "Are you ready for this?"

The Duchess knew I was fixing to fuck her ass while she rode Chief's cock.

She replied, "Fill me up with your load because I want Chief's cock in my ass next!"

Chief said, "This is way different for me; I have never been this deep in any pussy!"

The Duchess asked him, "Have you ever been balls deep in someone's ass?"

Chief replied," A squaw on the reservation can take almost all of me in her ass; she is built like you, Duchess!"

I slipped into the Duchess's ass as she was riding and she hit jackpot again, but this time she began squirting in earnest.

Chief was enjoying the warm gushing on his chest.

It hit all of us about the same time as we all began to come. Me in the Duchess's ass, Chief in her creaming squirting pussy.

We took a short break and had a few drinks.

We each hit another bump and were high as hell.

Chief dabbed the Duchess's clit and this time her ass as well.

The Duchess got on her knees and Chief approached her from behind.

The Duchess said, "Work with me and we will get this one as well."

Chief could only nod in agreement.

The Duchess took almost all of his cock on the first push. Only two inches remained. She grabbed the Hitachi and returned it to her clit.

Chief remained stock still as she adjusted and orgasmed as she pushed him further into herself. She did not stop until she felt his balls kiss her still gaped cum filled pussy.

The night was just getting started really. I can go as long as six hours of constant fucking before getting a nut, but Big Chief could go longer.

Chief and I took turns on her holes and added the occasional bump of a line. At one point, I witnessed Chief with his balls resting on her chin as she lay with her head off the side of the bed as I plowed her pussy.

As I have said before, "It became her quest."

By the time the sun rose in the morning sky, my slut wife had taken the biggest cock of her life balls deep in every hole more than once or twice.

She said, "I need a shower!" as she tried to make her way to the shower.

Chief step for step with her. Chief lathered her up good washing every inch of my shared slut wife.

He then bent her over in the shower and buried himself balls deep in her pussy and she came yet again.

As Chief felt her climax ebbing he thrust balls deep into her ass as the water cascaded over the two of them.

Chief and the Duchess both coming hard. The Duchess more slipping off his cock as she collapsed into a heap in the shower. The Duchess is barely able to udder these words, "Damn Honey!; I can't take any more of Big Chief!"

Chief and I got her from the shower and into bed where sleep finally overtook her. She slept for almost eighteen hours and arose around 3 AM the following morning.

I was sleeping as well when she woke me with my cock in her throat.

The Duchess said, "Honey, When Chief was in my ass I could feel him in my throat; When he was in my throat, I could feel him in my pussy; When he was in my pussy, I could feel him in my guts!"

She continued, " Even though I can take all of him, there is such thing as too much cock!; In fact, I would be perfectly happy if I never have another one over 11 inches in length!"

I asked, "How big around do you want?"

She said, "No bigger than a coke can!; I still love the stretched feeling I get when you fist me!"

She fell asleep again while sucking my cock.

Not that she did not deserve the rest!

The sun was coming up yet again and this time found just the two of us in the shower. All clean, and fucking again, Only this time it was nine inches of cock sliding in and out of her ass as she came yet again as my balls pumped my seed deep into her ass.

As we headed back for areas south of the Red River and home, the Duchess asked, "Did you get Big Chief's phone number?"

I replied, "Yes, Honey; Why do you ask?"

She responded, "That is a fucking, I doubt I will forever forget!"

We never did hook back up with Big Chief, but we still have his number.

***End***