Big City Bondage (M/F) Ch. 02

Story Info
The second chapter of Big City Bondage.
1.8k words
3.86
3.4k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We finally got ready and checked out of the hotel. The rest of Sunday was rather uneventful with running errands to prepare for dinner plans with the in-laws. It's always nice to see the in-laws but dinner never lasts just an hour, it always drags on. They are retired now so they love to sit, chat and drink coffee. I was trying to drop cues that it was getting late so I could have my way with Super Krissy but my wife was enjoying watching me suffer. When it came to cleaning up, Kristen offered to help me as her parents sat in the living room watching television. I started to get containers to put the leftovers in while Kristen just got the cling wrap and put it on the counter. I tell her I thought she forgot all about it. She laughs and I start to take off her white shirt. Kristen slaps my hand and says not while her parents are here and that we have to wait until they leave.

After what felt like the longest hour and a half of my life, the in-laws finally left. I make sure the doors are locked and then I make my way to Kristen.

She tells me I was very good today while her parents were over and now I can have my fun. She goes to pick up the clear cling wrap and I tell her that won't do. We need to use the industrial strength green pallet wrap for Super Krissy. The one laced with Kryptonite so she has no chance of escape.

Kristen's jaw drops and comments how she thought I got rid of it.

I then inform her that I was just saving it for a special occasion like this.

I pull off Kristen's white top. Next comes the tan push up bra, which gets unclasped.

I mutter "Jail Break" as the bra comes off her.

Kristen laughs as I pull down her black yoga pants leaving her only in a nude tan thong.

I tell her she is one naughty girl for reusing the same nude tan thong that was in her mouth all day.

I lead Super Krissy into the bedroom and she asks me how I want her as I have her hold out her right hand.

I proceed to wrap it with the green pallet wrap a few times only around her right arm. Next I put it to the side of her waist and continue wrapping her waist. Then her left arm joins in and I wrap that to her waist as well. I go up to the bottom of Super Krissy's boobs and then wrap all the way down to her ankles. I press to make sure the ankles are sealed then wait a few minutes to regain my balance so I don't get dizzy. I cut off the excess wrap and then proceed to wrap above her breasts to her neck. I cut that off and Kristen asks why I didn't wrap up her breasts.

I tell her she must be properly ventilated so that she doesn't overheat and that she can be comfortably confined for as long as possible. I play test a small stretch of wrap and hold it up to her chest and press. Her hard nipples poke up against the saran wrap and I tell Super Krissy even industrial strength green pallet wrap infused with Kryptonite is no match for her Super Boobs.

I pick up the roll of black duct tape and start to apply bands around the industrial strength green pallet wrap. One above her breasts, below her breasts, one on her waist, thighs, and ankles. I press to make sure they are secure and ask Super Krissy if she can get out.

She informs me she can't move and asks what comes next.

I push her on the bed and her jaw drops as she flops, completely surprised I just did that.

I then assist Super Krissy by positioning her horizontally on the bed and prop her head on a pillow. Next thing I know I hop in bed and lie down next to Super Krissy.

We hug and embrace.

I ask if she can escape and Super Krissy informs me, she is a helpless superheroine in need of rescuing.

I tell her that's an absolute shame and until her Knight in Shining Armor shows up, I'll just have to guard her and take a nap. I position my head on her chest and start sucking on her left nipple. It is still as hard as it was when I first tried to apply saran wrap to it. Next her right nipple deserves my attention and it is made to be as rock hard as her left. After a couple of minutes, I yawn and place my head down on Super Krissy's boobs to take a nap.

Super Krissy tries to wiggle to wake me up but it doesn't do the trick. She asks me to stop sleeping as it was always a pet peeve of hers when guys ignore her. Kristen loves to be the center of attention but in her immobilized state there isn't anything she can do about it.

I start to come to and start looking around.

Super Krissy asks what I am up to.

I go to my underwear drawer and pull out the stash of "KT" strips I have that are in an "X" shape.

Super Krissy asks what those are for.

I walk over to her side of the bed and start peeling off the back of the "KT" strip.

Super Krissy tells me she'll be quiet and that I don't have to panty gag her.

I stay silent.

Super Krissy says instead of the "KT" Strip gag, why don't I use the single leg stocking.

This catches me off guard because she hates the single leg stocking over her head but apparently she loathes the "KT" Strip gag more.

I peel off the final piece of backing and slap the "KT" strip over Super Krissy's left nipple. Another "KT" strip comes out and finds its way on top of Super Krissy's right nipple. I inform Super Krissy that her nipples had to be neutralized as they kept waking me up from my slumber. Now that they are out of the way, it's back to waiting for her Knight in Shining Armor.

Super Krissy tells me not to take a nap.

I tell her there is something I have to do before nap time.

She replies with "I know, I know, get it over with." Out comes the single leg stocking and over Super Krissy's head it goes as she mumbles under her breath "her and her big mouth."

I smooth the nylon fabric over her face and inform Super Krissy if it wasn't for her big mouth she would be completely helpless right now stripped of all her assets and granny panty gagged.

Super Krissy asks why would I want to do such a thing to our beloved superheroine.

I reply with "Sometimes a Villain just wants to see a hot Superheroine suffer."

"Haven't I suffered enough tonight," Super Krissy retorts. "I have been stripped, wrapped up with industrial strength green pallet wrap, black duct tape placed over the wrap, my nipples neutralized with black "X" shaped "KT" strips, and a single leg nylon stocking placed over my head to blur my vision and ensure compliance. The only sweet thing you did was not wrap up my chest so that I could be properly ventilated and not overheat. She asked what she needed to do to get out of this mummification.

I told her she is a smart girl and figure out one of the few ways she has left using her remaining assets.

Super Krissy replies well she can't escape without outside assistance. Then she asks what do I want in exchange for getting her out of the mummification.

I reply with a future mummification.

Super Krissy says fine.

I reply with I need a specific time and date.

She replies with "Friday night."

I say "Deal" and pick up the safety sheers and begin cutting her out of the saran wrap.

Super Krissy is a sweaty mess after I remove all the saran wrap. After her hands are free, I tell her to ball up each hand into a fist.

She does as commanded and I use vet wrap to encircle each hand.

I inform her that it is just a precaution so she can't take off the nylon single leg stocking and I remind her that I haven't forgotten about earlier. How she was teasing me in the kitchen with the saran wrap while her parents were over.

Kristen tells me she knew I got hard off that and continues she knows I'm hard off how I have her now. Super Krissy tells me that she's still so very helpless. Stripped of her clothes and dignity, nylon stocking over her head, hands balled up, nipples neutralized with only the nude thong panty in the Villain's way preventing him from reaching the promised land.

I quickly grab the scissors and start making cutting sounds with them. I then lodge the thong elastic in between them.

Super Krissy pleads for me not to cut her panties.

I cut the left side followed by the right. I tug the nude thong off Super Krissy and ball it up in my right hand while I grab her neck with my left hand.

Super Krissy leans forward and I lift up the nylon stocking and stick the cut up panties into her mouth and seal them with a kiss. Then I pull down the nylon single leg stocking and tell Super Krissy now all her assets have been stripped away from her and to prepare for a primal pounding. I mount her and thrust into her. I put my head next to hers and listen to her breathing get heavy.

I tell her to tell me "She's fucked."

Super Krissy mumbles "She's fucked."

I start to pound her harder. I lean in to her and tell her I have a kidnap fantasy that I want to act out on her.

She tells me as long as it involves her going to a fancy restaurant and a classy hotel, she's up for it.

I keep pounding her while Kristen starts to moan.

She embraces me and holds tight.

We both orgasm and then I roll off her.

I undo the nylon stocking from her head and she spits out the cut up panties. I remove the vet wrap from her balled up hands.

We hug and kiss for a few minutes before taking a short nap.

El Fin

If you liked the story, please comment and favorite.