Surprise Wrap

Story Info
Lily gets a surprise wrap from her boyfriend.
2.7k words
4.18
6.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is dark, the air feels warm but there is a cool, nay cold breeze wafting across her whole body. Where am I? She says to herself. Or at least tries to say, but the gag in her mouth makes it sound like mmph? She tries to move but she can't. There is a pressure all over her body. She wiggles her toes and on her scalp she feels a light tug. That's odd, she thinks. Her legs and arms feel sore and numb. Her nipples feel tight, just like that time her boyfriend used ice cubes on them. Wait... Her boyfriend? Where is he? What happened to him?

She tries to get up, to move, anything. But she can't, her legs are bound tight behind her. She can feel her shoulders ready to pop. Her neck is straining. As she struggles all she can manage is a light swaying motion. She can't find the ground. In fact she can't feel anything except a burning on her ass and the cold on her naked hogtied body.

What happened!?

Hours earlier...

Good morning sleepyhead!

"No, go away. Five more minutes," Lily groaned. Her boyfriend is a maniac. Also known as a morning person...

"C'mon get up silly," Alex says as he pulls open the shades letting the light of late morning in, "You don't want to sleep the whole day away do you?" Lily can feel him tugging on the sheets. But she doesn't want to move so she pulls back. Alex tugs harder and she lets him think he's won as the sheets begin to slide away. But then Lily moves quickly, yanking on the blanket. Alex falls face first onto her plump, luscious, and now, naked breasts.

Lily lets out a squeal of glee followed by laughter as Alex begins to tickle her sides as he licks the skin between her breasts.

"Alex stop it, stop!" She can hardly contain her laughter squirming all over but unable to escape his tickling appendages. "Yellow! Yellow!" Alex stops tickling and lifts his mouth from her beautiful tits and looks into her glowing face.

"Damn you Alex, why are you so good at waking me up?" He grins back at her and slides his hands up her sides helping to pull her out of bed. Once they are both seated on the edge she looks him up and down. Her boyfriend Alex. He Couldn't be more perfect for her, to her. He didn't have your typical quarterback physique, but he was perfect. Perfect size, perfect 'size', adorable face and eyes you can get lost in, and he always took good care of her. In spite of her 'needs'. Today he's dressed up, his hair a bit ruffled from his crash landing. But his bright purple tie matches perfectly with the dark blue button up and silver belt.

"C'mon Lily it's time to go. We have a lunch date to get to. Come get breakfast while I pick out your clothes." Upon the mention of food Lily's stomach lets out a soft grump. Causing them both to giggle. Heading down the stairs Lily can smell bacon and eggs and... Coffee! Having only worn her panties to bed that night Lily rushed to the kitchen, nearly nude, breasts bouncing, to find her favorite breakfast: a plate with a steaming omelet and bacon, and a perfect cup of rich coffee nearby. Gulping it all down she yelled up to Alex,

"Should I really be eating all this if we're going to lunch?!"

The sound of a sharp cracking cane jolts Lily from her reminiscence. Mmmph! She screams into her gag. Something cold and solid slides along her side making her squirm. A dark laughter fills the air.

"Aww the poor poor pet is trying to escape." A chorus of laughter echoes after him. "And look, she's dripping wet too!" Lily feels her face flush. As she feels drop after drop of her arousal leaking out of her burning pussy and dropping to the floor. She tries to scream again but is cut off by a hand roughly grabbing her neck.

"Now now pet. You best not be doing much more of that or I'll be hav'n to put on a much better and much more uncomfortable gag and we wouldn't want that now would we?" Gasping for air she tries to recognize his accent, his hand, anything! But it's right at the tip of her tongue when WHACK the cane strikes her across the ass. Leaving a buzzing tingle behind. But as time goes on the tingle doesn't stop, It grows. The feeling of a full ass is familiar but unsettling, she didn't go out on her birthday with her plug in, did she? The intense vibrations make her squirm as they grow. Then she notices vibrations in her pussy picking up speed. Pulsing. Wave after wave bringing her closer and closer to the sweet sweet release of orgasm. Then everything stopped. Lily let out a groan of both need and relief. Something touches her nipples. Something warm and wet. She whimpers, her nipples feel sore but she can't remember why. What happened to her!?

Pulling up to the restaurant Lily's jaw dropped, the building was massive. Alex, the gentleman that he is, ran around the car and grabbed her door. The inside of the restaurant was no less impressive than the facade. The dining tables, made of solid wood. Pillars made of black metal, and cushions of a soft warm red. It was the most beautiful restaurant she'd ever been to. In the few moments she was not enraptured by the beautiful architecture Lily caught Alex staring at her from across the table in the booth and smiling like a fool.

"What! Do I have something on my face?" She asked him, playfully kicking him in the shin.

"Nothing, just admiring my fashion sense," Alex had picked out a beautiful little purple dress and a brand new black lace teddy. Soon the waitress arrived, heels clicking across the polished floor she offered menus. But Alex waved her off saying;

"We are here for the surprise wrap." The waitress nodded like she understood and clicked off to the back of the restaurant. A few minutes later she came back with a couple of drinks and a notepad.

"Thank you for choosing The Breakfast, Dinner, and Specialty Munchables club for your date today. Might I be able to have your signatures for our special events tonight?" They quickly signed the paper and accepted their drinks.

"Alex what's all this about?"

Alex took a sip of his drink grinning mischievously across the table.

"Don't tell me you forgot?" He asked. She stared blankly back at him, he must be pulling her leg or something. There's no way they'd ever do something like this unless...

"No way!? It's my birthday today?"

As soon as she said it the wall next to them dropped away revealing a hallway.

"C'mon Lily it's time for your birthday party!" Alex hooked her on his arm and marched down through the doors at the end. Inside was something she never thought could exist...

Lily was strapped face and chest first towards a St. Andrews cross. Grinning into a mirror. She was naked but at this point she no longer cared, her clothes long forgotten. Alex had rented them a sex dungeon for her birthday. Lily was astonished, breathless she stared into the room. Then as the realization hit her she had squealed, jumping up and down like a little girl in a candy store. She discarded her heels and ran towards the toy closet swinging the doors wide. Inside was every whip cane flogger dildo and fucktoy she'd ever seen and many that she hadn't. Anal hooks, vibrators, chastity cages, and collars. Hoods, cuffs, rope, and chain. Everything was here from a four poster bed with silk sheets to a stretcher rack and feathers. Lily ran back to Alex and tackled him to the padded ground.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" She squealed.

"Don't thank me yet," he said. "We have all weekend in this room. Just you and me. Two whole days with all these toys. In addition our food will be delivered when we need it from a 4-star chef." Lily had begun pulling off his tie and undoing the buttons of his shirt kissing all of his exposed skin.

Alex chuckled "Calm down beautiful,I know you're excited. Let's take a deep breath and enjoy this for a few moments."

Enjoy it they had, after one or two rough fucks that is. Lily was primed to try out all the fun toys. She wanted to give Alex free reign, but first she just had to lock Alex in a vibrating chastity cage and give herself the remote. But then she told him to go wild. They tried everything, spanking her on the spanking bench, tickling her on the rack. Teasing her with vibrators and machine dildos in the bondage chair. But finally Alex said,

"I have one more special surprise for you, my princess, and I hope you like it. He brought her over to a padded floor and had her put on a blindfold. She heard rustling and chains rattling as he opened the toy closet. Then as he stepped close he whispered in her ear. I hope you like your birthday presents. She felt rope sliding over her wrists as he tied her hands together in a double column tie before raising them high in the air and hooking them to something. Leaving Lily blindfolded and trapped for a moment he grabbed a few more things. Lily could feel her breasts being massaged then Alex began to pinch and knead her nipples. She moaned as he twisted them left and right. Once they hardened he attached nipple clamps. Lily let out a hiss followed by a moan when he slid a finger over her freshly shaved pussy. This dungeon had everything! and after what felt like weeks of fucking they had decided to use the shower and take turns shaving each other. Alex continued rubbing her pussy as he grabbed her neck and kissed her for a long while. Long enough that Lily was panting afterwards from lack of oxygen.

"Please Alex!" She pleaded

A gentle shushing was the only response.

She could feel his presence behind her now and something pressed against her anus.

She gasped, it was a bit cold but very slick. And the butt plug slid in smoothly. She felt full and as Alex turned on the vibrations she began to squirm in place. She felt another toy being pressed against her labia, this one already vibrating. He pressed it inside her and she moaned as it filled her even more. Then she felt as more rope was drawn across her body sliding all over. Up, down. Below her tits, above her tits covering her legs and her body.

Alex pulled the blindfold from her face letting her look in the mirror. Lily gasped, who was this sexual being that Alex had decorated with purple rope? The full karada was stunning, making her tits look larger than life. Her eyes watered and she sniffled.

"Woah hey hey don't cry baby? Are you okay?" Alex slid his hand along her face wiping away the tears. She sniffled again,

"yes yes I'm fine it's just that..." Lily took a deep breath, "you learned how to tie a karada just for me and-and I-it looks so beautiful" a few more tears slid down her face which Alex kissed away.

"It's not my rope that's beautiful. He said looking her straight in the eyes with complete sincerity. He leaned in and kissed her passionately. Leaving them both breathless.

"Okay mister are you gonna let me down now so I can ravish that cute face of yours?"

Alex stepped back and grinned

"Nope!"

The vibrator and butplug turned on, blasting her insides with pleasure. Her knees collapsed leaving her dangling from her arms. But there was no discomfort.

"I did a lot more than learn how to tie a karada," Alex said " and it would be a waste if I didn't use it."

Lily shuddered in pleasure and apprehension.

The blindfold went back on followed by a bright red ball gag.

"Can't have you distracting me now, " Alex said, pinching her ass as he kissed her gag. She moaned as he turned up the vibrators again.

Alex worked on her for a long time, never letting her cum, always teasing her body with the smooth run of rope. Soon enough he had her in a hogtie. Suspended off the ground.

The vibrations ceased and she felt his presence move away.

"You look absolutely stunning Lily," he snapped a few pictures with a quite loud shutter sound. Hopefully he'd show them to her later but right now she just needs to cum.

"Mmmph!"

"Silly girl, do you want to cum?" He taunted, buzzing her with the vibrators that penetrate her. He grabbed onto a chain that he connected between her nipple clamps. Moaning in pleasure, Lily nodded vigorously. The vibrators cranked to maximum as Alex ripped the clamps from her tits. Lily screamed into the gag as the most powerful orgasm of her life took her. Unable to move in her hogtied position she had no choice but to spasm again and again as one orgasm after another came flying through her like tidal waves.

As she was coming down she felt rough hands grab her tits. Rough hands? Then a voice she'd never heard before spoke into her ear.

"Aww ain't that sweet little Alex there is trying to escape and come save yous little Lilly,"

Lilly froze. Save me? What's happening, where'd Alex go and who's touching me?

The rough hands began squeezing her tits. Mauling the already tender nipples. The vibrations climbed even higher. Then the hands stopped as did the vibrations. And nothing more happened. Silence. Lily decided they must've gone and gotten bored and she began to relax. Her first mistake. Three things happened the moment Lily sighed in relief. One a flogger hit her tits. Two, a short range paddle device slammed into her ass. And three, a switch flicked directly into her clit. Lily screamed as yet another orgasm tore through her with a vengeance. And she blacked out.

The feel of the cold floor pressing against her tits was enough to bring her back. She could feel the ropes loosening. Her limbs falling free. But she was still unable to move them. They were too sore. She moaned as the gag was removed from her mouth. A gentle kiss was placed on her lips and the blindfold was removed. Alex helped her to the bed where fresh silken Sheets had been placed.

"Lily, Lily. Are you okay? No wait, don't answer. Here have some water." Speaking softly

Alex fussed over her. Giving her water and massaging her sore muscles with a wonderful lotion which eased her pains. Opening her eyes and looking at Alex she had only one question,

"What happened?" Alex let out a sigh and continued massaging her. Taking the time to remove the toys that were still inside her. "I'm so sorry Lily. I thought that you would like it because I found it in your diary in the little hidden compartment of your nightstand... " He spoke quickly and softly. Tears welled up in Lily's eyes.

"Oh Alex, is that what all this was about?" She was almost crying again of pure joy "you found my kink diary?" He nodded. Lily grabbed him by the shirt and pulled him down next to her where they kissed again passionately. Lily smiled so big she thought her face might break as tears of relief began to drip down her cheeks. Alex had secretly found her kink diary and re-created her most common fantasy. Her greatest desire and fear. Of her boyfriend pretending to be kidnapped and then instead using her roughly until she passed out again and again from pain and pleasure.

"Oh Alex this has been the best birthday ever!" They kissed again and again. "Though it'll be a week before I can stand again!" she laughed.

"I may have overdone it a little," he admitted. "But at least tomorrow is a spa day."

Lily tried to squeal but she didn't have the chance as perfect Alex kissed her once more.

The End... Until, next celebration?