Tell Me How

Story Info
An awkward girl tracks down her friend's rapist for the same.
14.2k words
4.73
21.9k
53

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/02/2024
Created 02/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following dark story has themes of non-consent sex, humiliation, abuse and other dark themes. If such content offends you, please do not read. This is an erotic FICTION story not meant as any sort of gender, political or societal protest. This is purely for entertainment and never meant to happen in reality. If you have issues with such kinks, please do not read. Also, the author would like to thank everyone that's ever read his stories as this is his one hundred and fiftieth story published at Literotica.

"Tell me, is it true?" the timid eighteen year old woman asks the older man again as he tries to walk away from her. As he tries to get away from her, he has a very puzzled look on his face. The man, who is in his late fifties glances back at the woman as she follows him, thinking that this has to be a joke of some sort. That one of his friends is putting her up to this as it can't really be happening.

"Look chick, I don't know what you are talking about," the older man tells her in his best "I'm innocent" tone of voice. Right after saying this he looks round the park to see if anyone has noticed the girl confronting him. He's incredibly happy to see that no one has noticed and that the park is almost empty.

"You are the one. I know you are," the woman says, refusing to let the topic die as she follows him like a bloodhound, even if she is very much smaller than the man.

It's here that the man can tell that whomever the woman is, she doesn't have the best social skills. In fact, he's wondering if she might be on the spectrum, or possibly have Asperger's or something. After all, she's confronting him, not knowing what weapons he may have, in the middle of a near empty park with no backup what so ever. Confronting a man that is basically twice her size without a gun or something else to give her an edge. That's pretty dangerous...and stupid.

"I didn't do anything to your friend," the older man tells her, heading for the edge of the park. This neighborhood park is surrounded on nearly every side by a huge forest. The only side that isn't surrounded by the forest is the only entrance to the large park.

"It's your gait. Your walk. That's why I know it was you," the woman proclaims loudly, still following behind the man. This causes the older man, whose name is Pete, to finally stop. He sighs as he stops as he knows the gig is up. Words are one thing, but mentioning his gait is basically evidence.

"You have a small limp on your right leg," the woman points out, stopping along with Pete. She goes on to point at his leg, not scared in any way that the man may attack her.

"Vanessa described it when telling me about you. I then found proof of it in the footprints you left on the ground," the woman explains as Pete still faces away from her. He does notice that there's no pride in her voice as she says this. It's just a fact to her. Not something to use as blackmail but proof to make sure he knows she's sure.

"Footprints?" Pete asks, turning to look at the woman that came up to him as he was sitting on the bench reading a newspaper. This woman came up as if she knew him and started saying how she knew he was the one that raped her friend. It was rather shocking so Pete did the only thing he could think of, which was to leave.

Pete's confusion grows as he can't remember leaving footprints. In fact, it should have been impossible due to most of it happening on grass. Grass is pretty durable so any footsteps should have bounced right back leaving no trace that he walked on it. It wasn't rainy or anything, so he doesn't see how there were footprints.

"Yes, footprints. I took digital photos of the ground where you dragged Vanessa into the forest where I captured a partial footprint. I used a data modeling program to recreate your entire shoe print, where I was able to determine your height and weight along with your gait, which was confirmed by Vanessa," the woman states matter-of-factly, making Pete's mouth drop open.

For the briefest of moments Pete considers attacking the woman. She clearly has information that could land him in jail, again. If she found him using that CSI shit, there's no telling what else she knows about him. And all she has to do is give one tiny piece of evidence to the cops and he's fucked.

"I just want to talk, that's all. I swear. I won't turn you in or tell anyone," the strange woman declares, sounding rather excited. To look at her excited face you might think it's Christmas or her birthday. There's still no thought that she could be in danger to her, even if Pete's balled both fists.

It's only now that Pete looks the woman over, truly looks her over. She's a slightly overweight black girl with her hair braided wearing rather boring clothes. Pete gathers that she's basically a nerd or a late stage tomboy that doesn't really care about girly stuff like makeup. She's not really his type as she's pretty thick, but Pete can't deny she has a lot of tits. Her body type is short but big, which makes her breasts look like they have to be FF or G's. Pete prefers petite women, but he can't deny there's something about her body type that does stand out.

"Talk about what?" Pete asks, not liking this at all. His eyes keep darting around as if some undercover group of cops are about to rush him. The only thing that is keeping him from attacking her or running off is that he is rather curious about the girl. If she isn't here to turn him in for what he did to her friend, what could she want?

"Why? Why did you rape Vanessa?" the girl asks, her eyes wide showing she really wants to know the answer. Only there's no accusing tone, nor anger. The way she asks is like asking someone why they wore the shirt they are wearing instead of something else. Like she can't understand human thought or something.

Pete doesn't answer. Instead he looks her over, trying to think of how to reply. The entire situation is very strange and he doesn't like it. It makes him feel too vulnerable.

Considering how to answer, Pete almost tells the girl that it was her friend's fault. That she had been flirting with him for a while, even sitting on his lap on the very bench she found him on. But when he asked her out, she laughed at him. She revealed she was being a bitch and never intended on sleeping with him. Only the girl didn't know he was a serial rapist with one hundred and forty-nine victims to his name. So he decided to take what he thought he was owed.

But Pete doesn't say this. Nor does he mention that Vanessa, which he had forgotten her name, wasn't the first woman he's raped here, nor would she be the last. This park is visited by a lot of people, and there's no shortage of idiot women that come alone. Sure, every so often he's had to spend some time in jail due to his actions, but that was only if he was stupid and left some evidence or picked the wrong girl.

"What's your name?" Pete asks the woman, finding he really wants to know.

"Ali. I'm eighteen and go to the same college as Vanessa. She's my best friend. We've been friends since the ninth grade. We met in Biology class. We met because she needed tutoring," the short black girl responds, saying more information that what Pete wanted. This again makes Pete see that she has some social interaction issues going on. He doesn't think she is on the spectrum, but for sure has poor social skills.

"Well Ali, I did what I did because I wanted to. It wasn't the first time, nor will it be the last," Pete tells her. He figures saying it like this is good enough because he isn't saying he raped anyone, but it is also not denying it. Afterall, this could be a trick or something. She might be recording him.

"You...you like raping women?" Ali asks, her eyes wide with excitement as she leans forward.

Again Pete isn't sure how to respond as it's such a strange question, said by a strange person. She seems excited by this thought, asking it like a kid would ask their favorite football player if they enjoy the game.

"Do you do what you did to Vanessa to every women you rape? The pictures? The spanking? The slapping?" Ali quickly adds on, acting like this is one of her college classes and she's asking the professor questions because these questions will be on the test.

Pete's eyes narrow as he begins to figure that this girl isn't trying to trick him. It's actually the opposite. Pete figures this girl is very naïve or just downright dumb. She's tracked him down not because she wants justice for her friend, but because she is interested in rape or rapists. Like she finds the topic the most interesting thing possible.

"Yes," Pete answers just to see Ali's response. As he believed she would, Ali's face shows excitement at hearing this, like it is what she was hoping for.

A long pause occurs between the two of them, with neither saying anything. Ali keeps looking at Pete in curious wonder while Pete looks at Ali as if she's going to cause trouble. When close to a half a minute passes, Pete turns to walk away again, knowing the best action is to get the fuck out of here.

"W-W-Would you, well, be interested in doing a s-s-session like that, ummm, with m-myself?" Ali then asks Pete, making him stop before he disappears into the forest. Ali's tone is as serious as it can be, making it the weirdest thing Pete's ever been asked.

Most people would assume this is a joke and Ali's just fucking with them, but Pete knows it's not. Due to his age, he's met a lot of people and considers himself a good judge of character. It's one of the reasons he believes he hasn't been to jail more often than he has. He tries to pick the women that won't run off and tell the world what happened, but will keep it bottled inside.

"A session? With you?" Pete asks, trying to sound calm as he turns around. His first real thought is to rush over, cover her mouth and drag her into the forest like he did Vanessa. There he can teach her a lesson about tracking him down. Make her pay for making him feel so helpless and scared. But he doesn't do this mainly because he's interested in what she's going to say. He has a feeling she's about to propose something.

"Y-Yes. A s-s-session with me. I, ummm, I am interested in a s-session like that," Ali tells Pete, only this time when she talks, she doesn't stare him directly in the eye. She breaks from this and looks away, showing for the first time some hint of shame or embarrassment. This is amplified by your stammering.

"Why?" Pete asks, very curious to hear the answer. After all, she's asking to be raped, if you could even call it that. Can you rape the willing?

"I have been interested in the sexual kinks you made Vanessa experience. I wish to experience them for myself for the first time," Ali explains to Pete, looking him in the eye now. Now that she can explain herself in a matter-of-fact manner, she regains her confidence.

"I...I don't know," Pete replies honestly, seeing how this can go so very wrong. He feels very confused and conflicted as this girl is basically applying to be his next rape victim.

Sure, Pete would love to fuck Ali. Not just fuck her, but abuse that big tit body and make sure she never forgets him. Only he isn't sure that it's a good idea. Ali is, well, different. Pete knows what a scared woman will do most of the time. They will fight, try to run off or if scared enough, do as they are told. This girl, he has no clue what she might do.

Pete then wonders why this chick doesn't go online and do a CNC meet up or whatever. Why does she need him? Surely she could find a hundred guys willing to do it. She does have a very pretty face, even if it is very plain.

But Pete answers this question before it even fully enters his mind. It's because he's a real rapist. There's a level of fear and unpredictability that exists with him as compared to some banker that is trying to get his rocks off while drunk at a meetup. With anyone at a meetup, it won't feel as real as it would with him.

"In exchange for a session, I will destroy all my evidence of you and vow to never report you to any authorities," Ali then states, proposing a deal. Pete knows she's trying to sweeten the pot so to speak, he just can't believe it.

"I am well versed with what occurred with Vanessa. I can help direct you, step by step to repeat the same actions," Ali then adds on. At this Pete does laugh a single laugh as he can't believe she is saying this. Not only is she willing to get rid of evidence that he raped her friend, but she's going to direct him how to rape her?

Pete wonders what sort of woman Ali is. In a way, she's selling out her friend. Instead of getting revenge for her best friend, she's making a deal with her rapist. Just because she wants to experience the same sort of kinks. Again, her social skills seem to be lacking.

After feeling rather uncomfortable at being stared at by the girl, who doesn't seem to need to blink as much as normal people, Pete begins to feel sorry for her. From the way she acts, her personality and whatnot, he doesn't think she has had a lot of sex. That is what she's really after, sex. She said it herself, she wants this to experience those sexual kinks. Despite the bravado of men, if a strange woman walked up to a guy and demanded sex, the guy would probably run off not knowing what to do. The girl is just horny.

"Well Ali...ok. We can try. But if anything goes wrong, I'm out of here," Pete tells Ali, agreeing to do it out of pure curiosity. Not to mention getting to fuck her.

"Great!" Ali says excitedly and then squeals. It's a very loud noise that makes Pete look around again, scared someone might have noticed them at the sound of it. Ali doesn't seem to have noticed the trouble this could have caused as she looks excitedly at Pete.

"First you grabbed Vanessa from the bench were you two were sitting," Ali describes, pointing at the bench that Pete had been sitting on when Ali approached him. Her excitement has doubled, showing how badly she wants to get started.

"You held one hand over her mouth and your other arm was wrapped around her throat to control her breathing," Ali continues, acting out the chokehold Pete put on Vanessa that day.

"From there you dragged her into the forest," Ali says, now walking backward while still holding the fake chokehold, acting as if she's dragging someone towards the forest.

Pete watches all this, not sure if he's supposed to laugh, be worried or run off. The entire situation is so unbelievable he wonders if the Jack and Coke he had for lunch is starting to mess with his mind. That maybe he's been hit by a car and is really in a coma at some hospital and this is a coma-dream.

After looking around one final time to ensure no one is looking at them, Pete grabs Ali's hair from behind. He grabs a handful of it while she keeps pretending to drag the pretend person. Ali wasn't expecting this so she lets out a loud yelp as she grabs her hair as Pete yanks her backward, HARD.

Ali stumbles backward, fast. Despite his age, Pete is very strong so he basically whips Ali backward to make her sail into the nearby forest. What helps him is that Ali doesn't have particularly good muscle coordination, so she isn't sure how to stop or slow herself down as she uncontrollably moves backward.

The pull not only makes Ali stumble into the forest, but she finally falls over and lands on her butt a good nine feet inside. By some miracle she didn't run into a tree or get stuck in a bush. Instead she plopped down right in a small clearing.

"Well, what happened next, One-Fifty?" Pete asks as he walks into the forest to stand in front of her. He comes in cool and calm, knowing that Ali is about to be victim one fifty.

As Pete walks into the forest, Ali somewhat crabwalks backward a bit as if trying to put distance between them. Only she doesn't look scared or even worried. In fact, Pete isn't able to figure out what she's thinking or feeling. Her expression seems to say, "that isn't what you did with Vanessa," but at the same time, she doesn't look upset.

"T-The next part...you...you threatened to hurt her," Ali says once she stops her crabwalk which has put her deeper into the forest. She then quickly makes her way to her feet.

"You threatened to hurt her unless she removed all of her clothes and gave them to you," Ali tells Pete the next part of Vanessa's rape, seemingly not fazed by Pete throwing her into the forest. Again, Pete doesn't know if he should laugh or be excited by how she is reacting.

"So, the next step would be, well, for me to remove my clothes and give them to you, right?" Ali asks Pete seriously, as if this is a science experiment and she wants to confirm the next step.

"Yeah, One Fifty," Pete answers bemused, thinking that she isn't really going to do it. That no one could be this...well, Pete can't even think of the word to describe Ali or how she is. But he figures now that it is getting real, she will freak out and run off, to which Pete doesn't know if he'll force her or not.

Ali gives a single nod as if to say, "Understood," after Pete says his single word reply. Then, to Pete's amazement, Ali steps out of her tennis shoes. She steps out and then peels off both of her white socks to become barefoot. Pete just watches, admiring how she's painted her toenails purple.

Upon stuffing her socks in her shoes, Ali moves up to Pete and places her shoes at his feet as if placing a gift upon an altar of a pagan god or something. She even bends over as if doing a bow when she does it. It makes Pete look around, wanting someone else to be here so he can ask, "you seeing this shit?"

Now barefoot, Ali takes several steps back to where she was. Once there, she unbuttons her jeans slowly to show how nervous she is. Without even a glance at Pete, she pulls her jeans down to her ankles, exposing her green panties and smooth, bare legs.

To this Pete's mouth drops open as he can't believe she is really doing what she is doing. That this eighteen year old naïve girl is stripping for him. That he can actually she the bitch's panties.

Ali takes a while to step out of her jeans, going so far as to have to hold onto a nearby tree for support. It's the unsexy nature of this that makes Pete genuinely believe that Ali is for real. That she really is doing all this due to some weird sexual fantasy.

Pete notices that Ali doesn't empty the pockets of her jeans before removing them, meaning her wallet and whatnot must still be inside. That if she hands over her jeans like this, it means she'll be handing over much more than she realizes. There'll be no way for her to call for help, or even call for an Uber or anything to get away.

Ali proceeds to fold her jeans as if working at a clothing store. Holding them in her hands, she walks up to Pete again, head lowered and places her folded jeans on top of her shoes. She then backs up doing that stupid bow move again, where she stands once she's standing where she was.

Now Ali grabs the bottom of her t-shirt where she lifts it up. Extremely interested, Pete watches as her stomach comes out to his view, then her huge black bra. And his mouth drops open at seeing that bra.

Pete knew Ali was overweight, even if not by much. What he didn't expect is that her breasts would be so freaking massive. Sure, the girl was busty, but she was far bustier than he thought. The first thought he had was a joke to say that her bra wasn't clothing but architecture to kept those tits contained. To crack jokes about her having to use at least three letters in the size of her bra.

"Just toss it," Pete tells Ali when she starts to fold the t-shirt. He finds he can't take the bowing or folding any longer. This is supposed to be a rape session, which tends to be fast and hard, not drawn out and ceremonial.

To this Ali holds her shirt to her chest, clearly trying to hide her cleavage. For the first time she looks worried or concerned, as if she thinks she might have made a mistake. Pete isn't sure why she does this, but thinks maybe she saw herself putting each piece of clothing at his feet in that goofy manner.