Big City Cock Ch. 02

Story Info
James goes all the way!
2.9k words
4.7
16.7k
35

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/12/2023
Created 09/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First, I'm so sorry to all of you sirs and studs out there who rightly pointed out name mix ups in the first one. I spent more time editing this go around.

--

1.

James needed a release...fast. He decided to skip his next class and walked with his backpack at groin level until he was out of the library and then broke into a sprint as soon as he was outside, running all the way back to his apartment.

Once inside, he rushed into his room and locked the door. His clothes flew off his body as he crawled into bed and opened an incognito tab on his phone, scrolling to his spankbank of favorite videos.

He heard the front door open and close, meaning Carl had come home, but knew he wouldn't bother him. Nevertheless, he turned down the volume on his phone and started watching one of his favorite vids of a busty blonde stripping and dancing.

It did nothing for him.

He moved on to a video of the same blonde being fucked and felt faint when the dude pulled out his cock. Being a straight porn, the cameras were primarily focused on her tits, ass and pussy. James stroked in earnest, getting noticeably harder when the camera panned to cock before losing excitement when the woman became the central focus.

James begrudgingly acknowledged what he wanted and typed in "big cock" and started watching a solo video of a hot jock stroking his eight inch monster. James moaned as he stroked his own 5 incher but the video was sadly soon over. He looked down to the recommend video queue and there was one with the same jock titled "Jock dominates submissive bitch boi."

He hesitated momentarily and clicked on it. Before it could start, the following notification popped on the screen.

"Warning: This page contains content labeled as Gay. Would you like to update your preferences or go back?"

James stared at the screen for a full minute wide-eyed. To proceed was an admission. His horned up logic told him that even if he backed out he'd still be jacking off thinking about it. He slowly brought his finger to the screen and selected update preferences.

The video was short on plot, appearing to be a caught shop lifter situation. The bottom was rail thin and smooth. Some dialog passed that he couldn't hear and it immediately progressed into the jock face fucking the helpless bottom, who was now nude and sporting a hard on. The jock removed his cock from the bottoms throat, made them lean over the desk and started fucking.

James was in awe, not even stroking as his cock leaked pre while watching. He wanted to hear the action, the moans, everything...so he cautiously turned the volume up. Still not hearing anything, he cranked it higher and higher, figuring he'd have some cover under his blanket. Still nothing.

In his cock drunk state, he'd completely missed the volume control on the video which had defaulted to mute. He eagerly clicked it off and then heard, clear as day...

"Yeah, bitch, tell me how much you love this dick in your fag ass"

"Mmm oh fuck, it's too big, ohhh ohhh you're stretching me"

The smutty dialog was broken only by the sound of balls slapping ass and the desk creaking under the ass assault.

Yeah, James could hear it all. The problem? It was coming from the Bluetooth speaker in the living room, which James had paired with a few days ago to listen to music while he cleaned. He hadn't thought of turning off Bluetooth on his phone.

Who was in the living room? Carl with his big cock and a big grin.

--

2.

James was screwed. It was one thing to be intrigued by cock, another thing to jack off to gay porn, and an entirely other thing to now have his roommate know. He quickly turned off Bluetooth and exited out of the window, laying on his back under the covers. The wave of anxiety did little to stop his erection,  and images of huge cocks kept interrupting his thoughts as he contemplated what kind of stupid excuse he would have to come up with to get out of this one.

Then, suddenly a knock at the door.

"Come on out, bud! No need to hide!" Carl said joyfully from the other side of the door.

"I'm watching porn out here too! Let's hang!"

Carl gave the door a few more rhythmic knocks before walking back to the living room.

James remained still. Maybe Carl didn't pick up that it was gay porn? No, of course he did. It's not like Carl would care, considering he literally had sex with guys. James was just entirely too confused and conflicted, and embarrassed. Would James make a move on him? If so, how would he react?  He remembered that Brice told him Carl never made him ro anything and that soothed him a bit, though anxiety and shame still lingered. He also had to pee, knew he couldn't stay in there forever, and ultimately figured maybe addressing this head on and setting boundaries would be best.

He got up, slipped on a t-shirt and shorts, stopped by the bathroom for a difficult piss with his stiff dick, and meekly walked to the living room repeating in his head that he would set some boundaries and then head back to his room.

A decent enough plan, but instead he walked into the living room to find Carl completely nude, stroking his cock with a bottle of lube on the side table near the couch. Wasting no time, Carl stood and led him by the arm to the couch.

"Hey man, glad you decided to join! This video is hot as fuck!"

Carl sat down and maneuvered James next to him on the couch. James struggled for words, but none came out. His eyes were glued to Carl's cock and his own dick was struggling against the confines of his shorts as he lamely tried to cover his bulge with his hands.

"Just getting to the good part, bro!"

James' attention was snapped to the TV where a brunette in daisy dukes and tight blouse was giving a construction worker a blowjob before getting fucked while cheesy country music played in the background.

The dialog was equally cheesy, stuff like:

"Mmm you country girls give the best head."

"Don't think you're in Kansas anymore, slut."

And, from the brunette with an animated and fake country bumpkin accent:

"My ma and pa warned me about the big city, but by golly I love it!"

James wasn't an idiot. He knew this was being set up, the same way as Carl had done with Brice. His heart was beating fast, he felt almost light headed from how horny he was. He wanted to touch Carl's cock. Nothing else mattered, but he still couldn't bring himself to talk or move.

"I heard you and Brice talked today" Carl spoke while continuing to stroke.

"I'm glad you guys hashed it out. Wouldn't want this guy here coming between friends" he said while nodding towards his dick and drawing James' attention back to it.

For all of James' preparation for what he was going to say, all of it melted away. Instead, all he could do is let out a semi-stifled moan.

"I can piece together why you were back here so quick watching what you were"

James' heart stopped as he waited for him to continue.

As the brunette on TV was getting spitroasted, he continued, "I mean, I get it. You heard me fucking Brice and you understandably want a piece of his ass too. I can definitely make that happen if you..."

"No." James said, before immediately covering his mouth.

"Ah" Carl chuckled, amused at the out he had offered James and how James responded so quickly against it. He snaked his arm around James and pulled him closer.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Suck my cock" he beamed at James.

James dropped his torso down to Carl's lap and took him in his mouth at a speed that surprised them both. The humiliation and raw serial dominance displayed had triggered something akin to an insatiable hunger for cock in James. By some miracle, he already had four inches in his mouth, with drool dripping down the shaft and onto Carl's ball sack.

Carl felt glued to the sofa, moaning and placing one hand on James' head and the other on his shorts-clad ass. Whereas there had been some hesitation on the part of Brice when he got turned, James needed no prodding. This impressed James on one hand and brought him am awareness that he wouldn't have to bide his time for next steps.

He grabbed James shorts and started to yank them down. While James continued to suck, Carl rubbed his bubble butt, lightly spanking it, and admiring its heart shaped beauty. He had waited with Brice, but something about James' willingness and total submission had awakened a feeling of primal domination in Carl. He knew he'd be balls deep in James TODAY.

...

(James POV)

I really couldn't control myself anymore. My anxiety and shame may come back later, but sucking Carl's cock was like heaven. I lifted my hips, helping him get my shorts down, and kicked them off my ankles.

I took a short break from sucking to take off my shirt and got right back to it, largely copying girls from porn videos I'd seen, getting the entire shaft nice and wet, swirling my tongue across the piss slit, and bobbing my head up and down as far as I could.

Focusing on breathing through my nose and taking it slow, I was able to get two inches into my throat before gagging, and repeating the process anew. His moans got me super hot and I moaned like a bitch in heat when he swatted my ass.

I heard a cap for the lube bottle open and felt my ass cheeks being spread and cool liquid pouring into my hole. Even in my cock hungry state, this seemed a bridge too far. I begin to rise off his cock to object but was kept on it by Carl's hand on the back of my head.

"Don't worry,  Jessica. I'll be gentle with your pussy" Carl sneered as he pushed my head down further. 

As Brice became Briana, I guess i became Jessica.

I tried focusing on giving the best blowjob I could, in the hopes that maybe he'd cum and spare my ass today, but was brought back to reality as he squeezed half a finger into me.

...

To Carl's amazement, the first finger went in easily. He played with putting it all the way in, swirling, and removing it. He admired how James' hole gaped and winked. He spanked it several more times and then got back to the goal: getting it ready for fucking.

A second finger slipped in, largely copying the method he had been doing, but he didn't bring them all of the way out this time.

He looked down at James' face, burning bright red from lust and submission.

Working his fingers in deeper, he found James' button and started applying pressure, growing hornier and hotter watching him squirm and moan into his cock.

....

(James POV)

Oh God. I didn't know anything could feel this good. That such pleasure could come from my ass.

Without thinking, I started gyrating my hips against his fingers while greedily sucking his cock like my life depended on it. I had licked, sucked, and drooled over it enough that I was having an easier time getting it into my throat. I couldn't get it all the way, but my face was getting closer and closer to his pubes.

Carl slid a third finger into my ass and I knew deep in my soul that I wanted it. I wanted to be fucked by another man. I felt so turned on I would have gladly paid him to do it.

As if sensing my readiness, Carl released the pressure on the back of my head and pulled my mouth off his dick. My jaw was surprisingly sore and my chin was covered with a mix of saliva and precum. I looked up at Carl, full of lust and awe.

He stood and carried me in his arms, down the hall, and into his bedroom. I felt like a ditzy college girl, totally under his spell, feeling his bulging muscles carrying me like I was nothing.

After placing me on my hands and knees on his bed facing his full length mirror, he got into position behind me, wordlessly kicking my legs apart, positioning my ass up, and head down, but pulling it up enough where I could see myself in the mirror.

I recognized that I was just another whore in a long line of conquests for Carl. If anything, that admission made it hotter. He was just as horny for me as I was for him. My mouth, ass, and body attracted him. It filled me with a strange sense of pride and confidence.

"Mmmm, you ready for this?"

Articulating it was still hard for me.

I replied with a "yeah" my voice slurring in anticipation and the beating my throat had taken.

He put his tip at my hole and applied some pressure, leaning slightly over me with one hand on my hip and the other with a fist full of my hair.

"You're going to have to do better than that, slut. Let me know what you want."

"I want...you...to fuck me"

The tip slipped into my hungry hole.

"Mmm I know you do. I want you to beg for it."

"Please, please fuck me"

He took his dick out a bit and smacked my ass hard.

"Still not good enough."

I looked at myself in the mirror, all bent over with Carl's cock already past my ring. I felt a way that I had never felt before: sexy. My mind raced with all the porn I had watched and what really got the guys going.

I looked over my shoulder at Carl, my mouth gaping open, and, in the most sultry voice I could muster, said:

"Please fuck me. Fill me up. I need your cock inside of me so bad, daddy....please fu-"

My pleading was broken by a loud roaring moan by Carl as he slammed the head and then some of his cock into me. He had done a decent enough job loosening me up, but it still hurt quite a bit.

"Ahhhh ahhhh ohhhh God, Carl, please, slower, oh god" I wailed as he grabbed handfuls of my ass and hips and brought me closer.

"Mmm just relax, slut. You're doing great" he replied with a hard slap on my ass which caused me yelp.

He moved in and out with shallow thrusts as I buried my head into the mattress fighting the pain. My Body tingled as his hands explored my ass, back, and nipples, barely registering that he was now 3/4ths of the way in.

My erection, which had shrunk with the pain, was now back in full force and the pain in my insides was morphing into warm waves of pleasure. I started backing my ass up into him, and wiggling my ass as it slammed back in. I could feel his pubes and balls smacking me now, he was all of the way in.

"Buckle up, slut. It's gonna get wild"

Before I could react, he started aggressively long dicking me, bringing his dick almost all of the way in and slamming it back in all of the way.

"Ohhh ohhh oh fuck, Carl, yes, YESSS OH MY GOD, YES, FUCK" I screamed in pleasure as he rearranged my insides.

"OH yeah, bitch.  Take that cock" he grunted in-between breaths and hard slaps to my ass.

I was now matching his thrusts, throwing as much body weight as I could to ensure I got as much cock inside me as I could. The pleasure was unreal and I felt my load building in my balls. It was just a matter of time.

"Get ready, bitch. I'm gonna flood your pussy with hot cum!" Carl roared as he pinned me down flat on the mattress and started machine gunning my ass like a fuck machine.

I had surrendered my ass, mouth, and body to Carl. With the orgasm I was having, I surrendered my mind:

"Hunnhhh...oh...fuck..oh...shit...fuck...fill me up, Carl, fuck my slut fag pussy...mmm, oh God, please, please, PLEASE AAHHHHHHHHHH"  I shrieked in a girly voice dripping with cock lust as my legs wiggled and my ass gripped and spasmed all over his dick.

"FUUUUUUCK" Carl moaned as he dropped load after load deep into my ass, collapsing flat on top of me.

"Oooh oohhhhh" I moaned as his cock softened inside of me.

There was, surprisingly, no post nut regret on my part. I felt content, fully satisfied sexually, and even a bit horny still. My mind swirled with different scenarios: me getting fucked in different positions, with multiple partners, getting passed around and shared.

James lightly rubbed my ass as we caught our breaths. Finally, he pulled out, making a funny popping sound. He helped me to my feet like a gentleman, me looking up at him and stroking his dick like a whole.

He simply smiled and said "Come on Jessica, let's go get cleaned up" and led me to the shower with his hand on my ass.