Big City Cock Ch. 03

Story Info
James and Bri duet!
3.2k words
4.63
6.4k
13

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/12/2023
Created 09/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Big City Cock  Ch. 03

James woke up the next day with a sore ass and confused mind. He knew he had fallen asleep with Carl after getting fucked and showering. Carl wasn't there now, though, and he didn't know what he would say or how he'd react when he inevitably saw him. Was this a one time thing? Part of him told him it should be, but another part wanted to be Carl's slut.

He threw on one of Carl's shirts, not quite recalling where his own ended up in the fracas last night, and snuck back to his room. Opening the door, he was immediately shocked to find some changes had been made, presumably by Carl.

From what he could immediate see:

1. His desk chair now featured a pink dildo suctioned to the seat.

2. The desk itself had a small, also pink,  make-up mirror with a box of accessories and glamor magazines.

3. His bookshelf now included tomes on "giving the perfect blowjob" "workouts for a more feminine you" and "a porn stars guide to anal sex."

Taking a deep breath, he tried to take in exactly what he had gotten himself into.

Throwing open his dresser drawers, he found his boxers replaced with thongs and panties. His shirts had been replaced with blouses, crop tops, and feminine tank tops. His pants, replaced with dresses and skirts. The last drawer, which usually contained socks and whatever left he didn't feel like organizing, was now filled with dildos, lube, fishnets, pantyhose, and bras.

He sank down to the floor, deep in thought and worry, only interrupted by the sight of his erect cock peaking out of the shirt he was wearing. He quickly covered it and paced to his closet. A padlocked case with "school clothes" greeted him. He fumbled with the lock for a few moments before realizing it was futile.

He couldn't help but feel a little excited. It was like a sexy game, but still. Things were moving way too fast. Feeling weird about freeballing and self conscious about his hard dick, he threw on the loosest fitting panties in his drawer he could find, and tried to get his bearings.

Walking into the kitchen for a drink, he gasped as the door swung open and Carl walked in. Sweating from a workout, he swept James up and kissed his neck while palming his ass.

"How's my sweet pussy slut doing?"

James blushed and felt uncomfortable but started to plump up a bit in his panties. He struggled to find words to say before being interrupted by Carl.

"Mmm, was hoping you'd pick a thong out, but these will work" Carl said, while slipping a finger into James' crack. "Let's hit the shower, we got a lot to do!" He added, quite ominously.

James didn't have time time to argue. He was already in Carl's arms and he simply walked him to the bathroom. He set him down, got undressed, and then helped James out of his clothes, laughing as James' erect cock bounced out of the panties.

Carl placed a shower stool in the shower and led James to it, before turning the water on. James was face to face with the cock that had invaded both of his holes. He felt he had been on autopilot for most of the morning, and this did not help. He felt like be couldn't think "straight" at all. His hormones took complete control and he took the tip into his mouth.

"Good girl, Jessica." Carl said approvingly as he looked down on his conquest.

James continued sucking as Carl rubbed shampoo into his scalp, tilting his head back so it wouldn't run down into his mouth. It was a weird angle, but James made the most of it, accepting it into his throat.

Carl withdrew his cock and stood James up, turning him around  and making him bend against the wall. James didn't know if his still sore ass could handle ths right now and grit his teeth. To his surprise, the water cut off and he heard shaving cream being dispensed.

James felt his ass cheeks part and shaving cream be slathered between them. He let out a wimpish moan as the razor got to work. There was something intensely erotic about it all. Carl wasn't technically forcing him to do anything, but was acting as if James was just a fuck doll he could alter without asking.

Carl whistled while he worked, acting like he was doing nothing more concerning than tying his shoes. He spun James around and repeated the process on his pubes, balls, armpits, legs, chest, arms and face.

James' cock was dying for release and he mindlessly started rubbing it before being interrupted by Carl.

"Don't be silly, Jessica. You know girls like you only like to cum with big dicks in their pussies. We'll get you taken care of in a bit...why don't you play with these" he said, while getting James to play with his own nipples.

James absent-mindedly played with his nipples as he watched Carl finish showering. He was so fucking horny and turned on by Carl's raw masculinity and power. Carl pulled him in close to wash the shampoo out of James's hair before producing a pink bottle of soap and washing James all over. James was left squeaky clean, smooth, and smelling incredibly feminine.

They toweled off and James found himself being carried by Carl once again. Carl placed him on his back on the kitchen table and looked down at his bitch. James was gagging for it, his face blushed and cock hard.

Carl flopped his cock ok top of James', completely covering it, and rubbed some lube onto his fingers. Maneuvering his hand under his cock, he found James hole and started gently fingering it.

"Mmmmm" James responded, ridiculously turned on by this domination.

"You like that, Jessica?"

"Yes" James replied, putting on his girly voice.

"You like this dick?" Carl asked while flopping it up and then back down on top of James'.

"Ohhh fuck, yes"

"Lot bigger than your clit, huh?"

"Oh yeah"

"Tell me the name of a girl you have a crush on"

"Lucy" James responded, naming a girl he had lusted after since coming to college.

"Do you think she'd want my dick or your clit?"

Swallowing what little pride he had left, James admitted she would want Carl's.

"Good girl"

And on it went with James naming evey girl he'd ever had a crush on and admitting they'd be better serviced by Carl's jock cock. Each time, Carl slammed his cock onto James' while continuing to loosen up James' pussy.

"Please...please...fuck me..."

"What's your name?" Carl asked, slipping three fingers into James' boycunt.

"Jess...ica" he responded, breathing hard.

"Where do you want my cock?"

"In my pussy!"

"Good girl" Carl responded while pulling his fingers out and lining up his cock.

"I need to be sure you understand your place" Carl said as he slid a few inches in while putting James' smooth legs over his shoulders.

"Do you agree to take my cock in your pussy or mouth whenever I want?"

"Mmmph..fuck yeah"

"Do you agree not to touch your clit and only cum like a real bitch"

"Yes, please. I need it"

"If I bring friends over who are horny, what would you do?" Cark added, sliding more in.

"OH fuck! Whatever you want me to! I'm your bitch!" James moaned in excitement.

"Good  girl!"

Carl began with slow strokes before picking up the pace, sending James' body flopping around the table like a ragdoll. Growing annoyed with the shifting table, he picked the freshman up and started fucking him in a standing position.

James looked at Carl in complete awe and submission. The physicality and dominance on display made him melt as Carl's cock rammed in and out.

"OH fuck! Fuck! Mmmmm oh fuck yeah" James screamed as he squeezed his legs and arms around Carl.

"Talk dirty to me, bitch" Carl said with a grin.

"Oooomph, oh fuck, fill me up, Carl. AAAHH oh God, you're stretching my pussy with your huge dick...fuck"

"That's right, baby. You were born for this. Now cum for me" Carl bellowed as he increased his thrusts.

James didn't need any prodding. He was so fucking close already. His ass involuntarily squeezed on Carl's cock. Five more hearty bounces on Carl's cock and he exploded, going limp in Carl's arms in a fit of moans and screams with Carl blowing his load on the seventh bounce and burying his cock all of the way in.

Carl gently set James back down on the coffee table and took a seat.

"Time for your breakfast" he grinned as he scooped his load out of James' hole and brought it to the freshman's mouth. Unsurprisingly to Carl, James readily sucked the cum off each time until there was no more.

James laid on the table, gaped open, and moaning. Cumming from getting fucked was incredible, but still left him incredibly horny. He wanted to jack off but knew Carl wouldn't let him.

Carl stood and jammed his cock into James' mouth for a clean off, which James did with loving care.

"Good girl" Carl smiled as he removed his dick and picked James up again. This time they went into James' room and he was lightly set down on the chair with the sectioned dildo.

"Ooomph, fuck" James pouted, still raw but incredibly horny.

"We're gonna party tonight. You, me, your friend Brianna, and my bud Cameron. Bri is gonna be over later this afternoon to help you get yourself the apartment ready, cool?"

"Ohhh, I don't know" James moaned.

Carl immediately showed his cock into James' mouth and held on to the back of his head.

"What's the matter, Jess? Thought you liked our new arrangement?" He said, as he withdrew his dick and playfully slapped James in the face with it.

Shoving it back in, he continued "You made a promise when I fucked you earlier. Now you can break that and we can go back to before. No sweat, I can easily fuck Bri or anyone else."

He pivoted to jamming his dick in James cheeks, chipmunking him. "Look how hard your clit is. I bet it's never gotten that hard while thinking of pussy. Face it. This is who you are now. Deep down, it's who you've always been."

He jammed it into James' open and accepting throat, bottoming out and bringing it back out before sliding it all over his face.

"If you want me to keep your pussy filled, you gotta do this. So, I'll ask again, cool?"

"Yes...yes...I'll do anything" James responded in total confusion and lust.

"Good girl."

Robb left and returned quickly wearing sweats and a t-shirt. He rooted through James' room and produced his outfit for the party: a black thong, pink miniskirt, white tanktop, and pink sneakers. Placing them on the desk, he instructed James to get dressed and join him in the living room.

James sat for a few moments, rocking on the dildo and looking at himself in the mirror. He was a hot mess, but he couldn't stop, eventually making enough noise with his rocking that it was overheard.

"Your cunt is going to get plenty of action tonight babe, give it a rest" Carl laughed from the other room.

Blushing, James stood and slid the clothes on. The clothes fit a little tight, but made him feel sexy. He thought that his clit bulged a little too much and then had a sharp realization that he was now referring to his DICK as a clit and felt somewhat uneasy. Pushing those thoughts out, he tucked it best he could and slipped on the sneakers before joining Carl.

Carl whistled with a sly grin and motioned for James to sit on his lap. They settled in for a movie and both eventually laid down and passed out from their big morning.

...

"Wakey wakey, cocks and cummy!"

James was awoken by a somewhat familiar voice and light taps on his head. Rubbing his eyes, he looked up to see Brice...or Brianna, rather, dressed up like a femboy goth slut.

Bri looked down with a devious smile and pulled James by the hand into James room.

"OH my God, this is so exciting. Aren't you excited?" Brianna squeaked in a feminine voice as they sat James on the bed and started combing his hair.

Before James could think of a reply, Brianna moved in for a quick kiss and laughed. "We're going to get out backs blown the fuck out tonight!!!" and handed James a glass with a strong vodka red bull in it.

James winced at the burn but felt warmer and looser almost immediately. He relaxed as Brianna nursed his hair into a cute pixie cut and then got to work on make up. A few sips later, he was able to look in the mirror and was blown away by how femme he looked.

"OK, you crazy slut! Let's go get the living room ready!" Brianna said as they led James out. James would learn later that Bri had pregamed already with some drinks and ecstasy, but this is how enthusiastic they were in general when dick was involved.

The prep work didn't take too long. The couch was pushed back with the ottoman placed in the middle of the living room. Buckets of ice were placed and beer bottles put in them.

Brianna grabbed James and forced him into a bent over position. With his neck held in place, Bri yanked aside James' thong and began squirting lube into his hole and fingering him.

"Ohhhh fuck" James moaned.

"Mmm yeah, that should do, baby" Bri remarked as they withdrew.

James looked over his shoulder to see Bri lubing up their own hole. With their skirt pulled up, James also got a look at their chastity cage, not quite understanding what it was.

Finishing up, Bri grabbed James and dragged him towards the ottoman. James let himself be positioned in a head down-ass up position on the very edge of a corner of the ottoman and looked back expectedly. Was Bri going to fuck him? If so, how?

These questions were answered in short order when Bri produced a long double sided dildo from under the ottoman and grinned at James.

"They'll be here any minute. Let's have a show ready for them!" Bri said as they brought James drinks to his lips for another drink. James looked on in astonishment as his gulp left a lipstick trace on the rim. He was now pretty buzzed and could feel the excitement building.

Bri guided four inches of the dildo into James' boycunt before climbing up on the opposite side and sliding in about six inches.

"Just rock your hips back, Jessica. There's more than enough here to satisfy two sluts like us" Bri said with a giggle.

They quickly got into a rhythm and their feminine moans were filling the room before Carl and Cameron walked in.

"Fuck yeah, bitches" Cameron shouted.

---

James/Jessica POV

I blushed slightly but kept bucking my hips back to get more of the dildo. The whole thing was intensely erotic and my inhibitions were all but gone.

Cameron stood in front of my face and cracked open a beer. After a hearty chug, he let his pants down and revealed an impressive black cock. My mouth naturally parted as I looked up expectedly.

"You're new. What's your name, baby?"

"Jessica" I replied.

"Mmm, you're looking awfully slutty tonight Jessica."

He grabbed the tip of my chin, tilted it up, and planted his big dick on my tongue. I moaned and began lightly sucking, getting it nice and slick for my ass.

Meanwhile, Carl was already fucking Briana's face with quick strokes. The combo of anal and oral was driving me fucking nuts and my clit was leaky and hard.

After some more foreplay, I accepted Cameron into my throat and started to bob my head up and down with the thrusts into my pussy.

"Damn, this bitch is a thoroughbred" Cameron moaned.

"Haha, you know it" Carl replied as I heard them high five.

"Want to do the rotation?" Cameron asked.

"Already? Fuck it..let's go!"

The men repositioned Brianna and me so my ass was facing Cameron on one side while Briana's ass was facing Carl. Both of our heads were side by side with the others ass. The dildo was dropped to the ground.

"30 secs, let's go!!!" Cameron announced as they both started fucking our asses.

"Ohoohhh fuck fuck...oh shit" both Bri and I moaned in near unison.

We both threw our asses back on the men fucking us, trying to get more and more. My breathing grew heavy as I felt an orgasm building. A beep was heard and my hopes were dashed as Cameron pulled his cock out and shoved it into Briana's mouth while Carl shoved his into mine.

Moaning continued as we greedily sucked them down. Doing ass to mouth was degrading enough on its own, but Bri's ass to my own mouth was even more so. The humiliation turned me on more and was glad with my place when the beeping happened again, now with Cameron back in my ass and Carl back in Bri's.

The frequent changes was fucking hot but also incredibly frustrating with orgasms building and then being denied. Fortunately, our studs wanted to cum just as bad and eventually called quits on the system.

They laid us side by side and, with our legs on their shoulders, went in for the kill. Between the moans, Bri grabbed my face and started making out with me while we both got fucked. So caught up in the horniness, I gladly opened my lips and recipcroated.

"Damn, these two make a good team"

"Yep, both absolutely gagging for cock" Carl replied with a laugh.

I eventually felt drops hit my abdomen and noticed Bri was cumming...everywhere. It didn't take me much longer as my clit started cumming and my body shook. The men kept on their assault as our boycunts squeezed their dicks, depositing hot sticky loads in each of us.

The men fell back on the couch while we laid there completely spent and catching our breathes.

"Bri, don't forget dessert" Carl said with an evil smile.

"Yes daddy"

Before I knew what was happening, Bri's ass was lowered onto my face.

"Eat it, you crazy slut!" Bri laughed while riding my face gently.

And so I did, lapping up the load from Bri's boypussy while Bri moaned ontop of me. A short while later, Bri hopped off, pulled my legs up and ate me out, causing me an unreal amount of pleasure. As sore and tender as I was, Bri's tongue felt amazing. I moaned like a bitch as Bri went on and on, feeling disappointment when they stopped.

We had a few more drinks after with the guys before Cameron left. Bri invited herself to sleep over and we both fell asleep with our heads at Carl's navel, close to his cock. This was a normal thing for Bri, but I slept like a fucking rock. I awoke alone again, rubbing my eyes, and feeling a little more ok with my place in this apartment.