All Comments on 'Big Cock Dad Watches Daughter'

by Sensual_Stories

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Damn good control !

Don't think I could have pulled out, after all he now owns that pussy !!! Continue the story, and did the little vamp take all of Him? Precum has sperm cells, it only takes one!

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
A very SENSUAL STORY

One of the best Father/Daughter stories.

Very sensual and erotic.

A tender and loving story.

Wish you could had another chapter.

Will this be a one and out sexual story

clitlicker4uclitlicker4uover 6 years ago
Awesome

Just keeps making me wish I had my own lil fuck toy to ravage. I definitely would not have pulled out of that young cunt though.

Any lil girls want to play, hit me up at marnold8atgmail.com, but please leave your daddy so I can reply

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
nice

Pretty solid

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

This is exactly the same as another story on here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
hope for further installments

Did daddy's big dick plant a seed. Only takes a bit of precum to impregnate a pussy in heat. Hope to read future stories of his big cock and its ventures in her little pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wet

Should've cummed in her! I'm extremely drenched & going to play with my clit in my friend's bathroom! She already took me earlier but now I must cum again! Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of my wife's favourites, she loves it when I read it to her while she plays with herself. Always excites her and makes her cum.......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If the biggest cock I ever had was my dad's, how do I tell my husband? My dad was really hung.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think it would be amazing for his massive cock to come inside her and impregnate her. Totally hot story though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

reminds me of when my oldest daughter was 14. she is 5ft tall, about 112 lbs, blonde and blue eyes and big tits like her mom. We use to wrestle on the floor and I would get so hard. One night when i got so hard and was on top of her on the floor, I started rubbing my hard cock against her clit. She pushed my off and ran for her bedroom. I got up slowly and pulled my cock out and started stroking it. i slowly moved up to her door which was slightly ajar. I peeked in and she was naked on her bed pulling at a nipple and rubbing her clit. She was masturbating with her eyes closed. my cock was throbbing in my hand. I silently moved into her bed with my cock close to her head. I could not stand it anymore, so I reached and put my hand over her hand that was rubbing her pussy. She jumped and said NO DAD. She started pushing me with her other hand as I continued to rub her pussy. as she was saying No DaD, I put her hand on my cock. She said OH DAD. I dropped my pants quickly and moved on top of her as she spread her legs. she grabbed my cock and placed it right in front of her hole. I pushed the head in and she took a big breath and YES DAD, YES DAD. I started fucking her with about half my cock and could not hold back a big load. I stayed in her and started kissing her and twicking her nipples. Her ass was rolling up, wanting more of my cock. I started moving more of my cock in her, fucking slowly. I reached back and pulled one of her legs up and my full length filled her wet pussy. I started fucking her hard, with her ass meeting my every move. She then grabbed me and pulled me close and started shaking. She was having a big orgasm while biting and kissing me.I pushed my cock in as far as i could and shot another big load. We were still laying there with my cock still in her. She grabbed my head with both hands and kissed me deep. then looked me in the eye and said Thanks DAD, I needed that so much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Reminds me of me seeing my dad and him seeing me.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I knew for years that my dad had a big cock like the one described here. On the night before I got married I was 27 years old (never married before), and I asked my dad to break me in and not hold back. I begged him to do whatever he wanted, but I needed to be fucked good by a big cock. We spent many hours that night. He licked and fucked me so good and deep, and made me cum multiple times. The next afternoon at my wedding, I could barely walk I was so sore. I have had a lot sex with my husband since then, but as good as it is, my memories of dad that night are the best.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This makes me think of my wife being fucked by her dad. She talks about him all the time, and I know she has seen and touched his cock and balls. She once said she wondered what it would be like to be filled up with his big dick.

TransguycharlieTransguycharlie10 months ago

Oh my god that was so hot

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I, too, used to think about the cock my Mom got all the time once I saw what she had been getting. I had no idea how she took Dad's cock, but I was determined to find out what it was like. Several years after I got married (I was in my early thirties), Mom was in the hospital for a brief stay, and Dad and I were together at their house. I teased him with flashes of nudity and got a firsthand, up-close view of what he had to offer. It really was amazing! He was shocked that I would try to seduce him. His cock is so thick and handsome! It felt so strong and powerful to the touch. The fact of actually touching and handling my dad's cock almost made me faint. But, I was so nervous. He calmed me and took his time, and made me so wet. He sucked my nipples and made them more erect than ever. I opened my legs and asked him to look at my pussy. He began to lick me and I had the most amazing intense orgasms I ever experienced! I cannot begin to describe the sensation of his long thick cock sliding in and out of me. I'll never tell my husband what I have done because I don't want to hurt him. But, now I make more frequent visits because I know what is there and waiting for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous