Big Cock Display - Bailey's First

Story Info
High school friend Bailey loves getting fucked by big cock.
2.6k words
4.19
10.7k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm sitting with my shoulders back against the driver's seat, my furry thick thighs holding up my eight inch soft uncut cock and big round balls. I smile over at Bailey, enjoying the look she's giving my large genitals.

We're currently parked in a parking lot outside of an Apple Cider Farm, several families walking by now and then. We're safely tucked between some large trucks, so there's no chance of anyone seeing us and it would be pretty obvious if someone came up and I was pretty quick about hiding my cock, even when hard, since I stick exclusively to large baggy pants and size too large shirts for the purpose of my spontaneous exhibitionism.

"I love it when you have it just up on your lap like that." Bailey says and laughs that gentle laugh of hers, reaching over and starting to stroke her hand against the top of my cock's shaft.

Her hand is so gentle on it. Her hands are strong but kind, from years of hard work bartending and then construction, warehouse packing, all sorts of difficult and physically demanding jobs. Just to make ends meet.

Bailey's casual and friendly with my cock, her slender fingers massaging around the soft skin of it. Petting it slowly up and down its length, giving me an ASMR feeling that's causing gentle tingles to radiate throughout my balls and cock.

My cock inevitably starts to swell to a semi at the gentle teasing of it. She's treating it as if it were a slumbering dragon, tracing her fingertip into my currently hooded foreskin, swirling my pink cock head. Using her other hand, she grabs the lube out from our supply conveniently stashed in the middle compartment and pours a little puddle of it on my cock. The lube is warm from the summer day. She continues to run her finger slowly around my pink cock head, snugly beneath my foreskin, while her other hand pumps my shaft back and forth.

It feels so good and I'm feeling every moment of her touch spiritually and emotionally. My cock is growing quickly, my cock head starting to poke out, sensitive to the gentle breeze coming in through the partially open windows of the car.

It reaches its full ten inch length, the foreskin thickly bunching at the base of the head as it rises up, throbbing and pulsing with the need to breed.

Though I have such a large cock, I'm actually quite short. I'm only 5'4", and I state this plainly on dating apps I currently hook up on. I always use condoms, I have a monthly subscription from a website that custom makes them for large cocks like mine. I'm known among the city for being a good, solid lay, and I've made a lot of friends along the way.

Bailey isn't from any apps though, she's a friend I've known since high school. We've been regularly hooking up for nearly six years now... it's hard to believe we're already 24. She gave me her virginity when we had just turned eighteen.

---Six Years Ago---

We shared the same bus stop, so we would walk together in the mornings and walk home together in the afternoons. Sometimes she would invite me to her house and we would play Zelda on the Wii.

We were not very good friends when we first met. She actually didn't like me that much.

I was an awkward teenager that didn't know how to hide my large package that well yet. I was having a huge growth spurt, and my pants and underwear didn't fit me anymore since I was poor and couldn't afford new clothes. My cock's sheer size, even when soft, started to consistently bulge out embarrassingly.

One day, when we had known each other for about three months, I was wearing especially tight underwear and pants, and my cock was so obvious that she actually said something about it. She pointed at my cock and balls obscenely jutting out and asked, "What the hell is going on with you?" She sounded flabbergasted.

I embarrassedly covered myself and blushed, mumbling out, "uh, well... I know you won't believe me, but I have a really big cock, and really big balls, and uh. My cock isn't hard right now. It's soft." I cringed, turning my body from her and sitting down on some steps near a church we were standing by to shield her completely from my obscenity. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable."

Strangely, she actually sat down beside me, and looked straight at its clear outline of my penis within my uncomfortably tight jeans. "Jesus, that looks painful. Are you okay?"

My face heated, and I slowly nodded my head. "I'm not dying or anything. I'm fine. It's just so hard to hide it when my clothes are like this. I really need some new clothes." I chanced a look at her face again, surprised to see just pure interest there and no hint of disgust, her eyes still zoned in on my bulging crotch. My cock had started to stir and grow bigger under her observance.

Bailey blurted, "Can I touch it?"

My eyes widened at her. Bailey was beautiful, and very popular. I had felt so lucky to be her friend as I thought she was the most beautiful girl at the school. I had wanted her so badly, I was just always afraid of saying anything because I thought I wasn't good enough. She had always vaguely treated me like I was annoying.

I nodded, and said "um, sure," opening my legs up more so she could access my genitals. I'd never had anyone actually touch my cock before.

She unzipped my jeans, and then reached within the hole of my boxer briefs, pulling my thick uncut cock through. She kept pulling and pulling, mesmerized as the long shaft was slowly released.

My indecently sized soft cock was unleashed and flopped down, hanging lewdly low, reaching almost all the way to the next step of the concrete stairs. It felt so good for my cock to be free finally.

The church we were sitting halfway down the steps of was private, the stairs blocking anyone from seeing what we were doing since we were facing the back. Nobody ever came down our street at this time of day.

Bailey immediately caressed my cock, checking to see if it was real. "It's so warm and soft... and huge, holy shit. I had no idea penises could be this big." She was in disbelief.

It started to quickly harden under her touch, and reached its full erect size. "Whoa!" She said, leaning back. "How big is your cock, dude?" Jesus! Your balls are impossibly big, too. Wow." They hung like pendulums beneath my cock, also nearly reaching the next step.

My face felt so hot with embarrassment. "My soft cock is eight inches, when it's hard it's ten inches."

"There's no way this would ever fit in me." She started pumping the foreskin real slow up and down, causing my cock to feel so good.

"Please keep doing that," I said, my balls twitching with the need to cum.

"I kind of want to try having this in me. It's making my pussy feel hot. And um, really wet." Bailey said, rubbing her thighs tightly together. I could see a damp spot in her panties beneath her too short skirt. Her face held a similar blush to mine. "Do you have a condom?"

I smiled, and nodded. I always kept one in my wallet, just in case, as my mom always told me to.

She looked back at the street, peering around to make sure no one was around still, and then gestured for us to go further behind the presently abandoned church. There was a back porch type area hidden really well by some bushes with a simple wooden bench.

Bailey leaned over the wooden bench, spreading her legs and lowering her underwear from beneath her skirt. I couldn't believe I had such easy access to her pussy already. It was dripping wet with need, and I reached down to dip my fingers within her vagina and then use her moisture to circle her erect clit, thumbing it eagerly. She gave a deliciously breathy moan.

I could barely get the condom past my cock head. My shaft was a challenge as well, and it took me a long time to get it on. It strangled my cock, I was only able to fit to the halfway point of my length.

"You're even too big for that condom... why didn't you get the biggest size?"

"Well, the thing is... I did. I'm sorry. This was the biggest they had at the pharmacy."

Her lips became a small thin line as she looked back at me. "I believe it."

I held her hips steady, and guided my cock to her entrance. "I'll go slow at first... are you ready?"

Bailey nodded back at me, bracing herself on the bench.

I slowly and carefully pushed forward, my cock head meeting her entrance, and then I struggled to push into her. I slowly increased the strength of my push, afraid of hurting her, as I tried to push inside.

Suddenly I popped in which made a loud wet noise, and Bailey moaned. Her hymen was broken which had hurt so good. Her vaginal walls were wonderfully forced apart to an extent they'd never been before. She was spread so far apart by my cock's meaty width.

Her tight pussy enveloped my cock, tightly constricting it in an addictive and awesomely pleasurable way. I instinctively pushed my hips forward, craving the feeling of dominating her pussy further and breaking it in for my big cock's usage.

Bailey groaned from the pressure, her pussy being slightly torn painfully by my big member, but she didn't show it and secretly loved the pain. Her pussy was so wet, but it was small and not meant to take a cock so inhumanly large. It felt like I was destroying her. I couldn't speak from how good it felt.

Finally, my fat balls pressed firmly against her clit, my entire length submerged impossibly in her tiny, no longer virgin pussy. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head from the sheer pain and pleasure, having never penetrated herself with toys even prior to my monster cock.

I slowly dragged my length out, feeling her pussy clamp desperately on my shaft. My tip was over sensitive, if I kept bottoming out I would cum in a few thrusts. So instead, I pulled out until just the head of my cock was inside, and then I started to slowly fuck her with just my cock head, completely exiting her pussy each time, her entrance forced to open for my massive cock head over and over. It wasn't what she wanted but it was what she needed. To be forced open and stretched until she could comfortably take my entire length from tip to balls with ease.

Bailey was quickly getting used to my monster cock. She was just submissively sprawled out on the wooden bench, drooling a bit from her mouth and groaning as I picked up the space, savagely destroying her hole with just the tip and making it loose enough to easily take my cock over and over. She was ready for me.

I wrapped my arms around her waist, and without warning crammed my inhumanly thick and long length all the way in, my big balls slapping audibly against her clit. She mindlessly yelled out, drool exploding from her mouth as her tongue lolled out submissively.

I started fucking her like that, all the way in and all the way out, with a steady speed, my balls clapping loudly each time.

A car drove noisily past. Bailey froze from that, hoping they couldn't see as I continued to breed her without a care, desperate to cum inside her tight hole. My cock felt so good from it that my tongue was lolling out now as well, my balls flexing with the need to cum. My cock was throbbing and feeling so good. She was so tight. I didn't care if anyone could see.

Bailey found it hard to care, too, and lost herself to the pleasure again, her pussy being bred so well by my impossibly big cock. She needed to be inseminated by me. She needed to feel my cock twitch as it came.

I stuffed my cock all the way in and cried out, my balls and cock flexing as I came hard, and at that moment without either of us knowing, the condom ripped. My cock spasmed with my orgasm, shooting loads of highly potent thick semen into her vagina unprotected.

My balls squished against her clit, rubbing and stimulating her, as she rocked with her orgasm against my big cock nestled deep inside her, unknowingly forcing my cum further in. It felt so good. Her clit twitched against my ballsack, snug and feeling so good. I was still cumming, filling her up. It felt like I came forever, rocking into her with each wave of cum. My cock head bruised her cervix from the pressure.

She pulled away when she felt my cum start to drip down her leg, realizing the condom broke. "Oh shit! I have to get Plan B."

I blinked at her, stunned that the condom broke. I immediately pulled my cock all the way out of her. It popped and flopped out, dripping with both of our liquids, the condom hanging uselessly from it. "Oh god. I'm so fucking sorry!"

She anxiously looked down, watching the cum drip from her hole. There was so much of it that a puddle was gathering on the concrete below.

My cock hung low, soft again and sensitive from the good fuck. The condom was in tatters around it. I pulled the condom off and tucked my cock back into my underwear over my balls. I pulled my uncomfortably tight jeans back up. It was even more painful now to walk. I limped to a nearby trash can and tossed the condom inside as I zipped my jeans up.

The next day we skipped school to go straight to the pharmacy to get plan B. Bailey was so anxious, understandably. I was so apologetic. But I mainly just listened to her, holding her gently when she cried and feeling guilty. I immediately looked into condoms that would fit my cock size, and ordered them special online.

After my condoms arrived, it became a regular occurrence for us. We fucked like rabbits. Bailey became addicted to my big cock and regularly hit me up for a good dicking down. We had an off period at the same time and would meet up every single day to fuck.

I knew how to dominate and use my cock well, and I knew how to do voyeurism without ever getting caught, which she absolutely loved. We fucked around school constantly, the school had several hidden locations where we couldn't get caught. We fucked in some bushes on the ground on a popular walking path on campus, Bailey sucked my cock underneath the bleachers, we did anal for the first time in the stairwell no one hardly used.

My stamina got built up quickly and I could last up to an hour fucking her at a time. Almost every time we were near each other, she was craving getting destroyed by my big penis.