Niece Begs Uncle For Topping Ch. 01

Story Info
Cock teasing hot drunk Niece gets an extra pizza topping.
2.4k words
4.04
10.5k
18
2

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 12/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were a few advantages of having a petite twenty-year-old niece, when I couldn't be bothered to go out on a date, or one of my fuck buddies were unavailable, she was great company. As she didn't get along well with her mother, who was a taller bustier version of her, we spent a lot of time together.

More often than not, after she'd finished college or her part time job, she'd usually pop in and sometimes stay overnight. I was classed as the cool uncle. Sometimes she'd bring a boyfriend, or one of her hot young mates. We'd get a takeout and have a few drinks. All on the level, nothing seedy or untoward, aside from a perv at her mates tits and ass in their short tight dresses.

My niece was a catch for some young man or woman. She was naturally pretty, with dimples, wore little makeup, petite (5'2), long mousy hair. Sporting perky prime time tits, and a tight gym and swimming toned athletic body. She was funny with a sassy attitude. I wasn't a huge fan of her fake eyelashes, as she had great natural features in any-case.

Since turning eighteen, she was a little wild when drunk. After a night-out to celebrate her 18th birthday she'd jumped my bed and in her metallic bodysuit and hitched up micro mini-skirt cuddled against me. I thought nothing of it at first until she started dry-humping my thigh with her thong on show, and I told her to go back to her bed. After she refused I had to place a pillow between us. Whether on purpose or not - her hands kept finding their way to my lazy-lobbed cock, which she started lightly stroking in my underwear. Even though it seemed she drunkenly wanted her Uncle's cock, it was wrong. I put her back in the spare room, which had many of her belongings as she'd stayed a lot when her parents divorced.

Nothing had been said about that night since, however, it awakened something inside me, and even-though I felt bad and a little guilty, I thought about her a lot, too much. Her ass in her thong imprinted in my mind. I lost count how many times I'd fuck some little slag after a night out thinking about my hot niece.

I'd wank over her social media or holiday snaps. When she stayed the night, sometimes whole weekends, I'd reduced myself to dropping a hot sticky load over her shoes, sinfully even jizzing on her friend's strappy heels, if they'd stayed too. I'd pitifully cum inside her worn socks, the chunkier the better, especially her pink ones that reminded me of leg-warmers. But worse still, I'd sniff her dirty underwear, and shoot my creamy thick load on them. On occasion wearing them on my head, smelling them, while coming hard in her hosiery.

She arrived wearing her workworks uniform, the tightest pair of little orange shorts you ever did see, and white tube top that hugged her perfectly shaped bra, tits and nipples poking out. Her navel and toned stomach on display with white pumps. I shot a few loads over those trainers too, such a pain to clean. It turned me on just thinking about it.

Dark eyeliner, green sparkly eyeshadow, she looked so tiny and fuckable.

"Have you eaten?"

"No, what shit night, crappy tips," she replied, kicking off her pumps, rubbing her neck, swinging her ponytail.

"Fancy pizza?" I asked her, handing over a beer.

"Yes please Unc', I'm going out with the girls later, is that okay?" She took off her white ankle socks and left them on the stairs. "I've got plenty clothes here right?"

"A whole wardrobe, anything else is washed and put away," I added.

"Can I be cheeky and stay the night too? Mom is being argumentative again."

To my surprise she downed the beer.

My ex-sister-in-law was a bit of a handful. "Sure," I reassured, as she gave me a kiss on the cheek. Her pert ass rubbed across my prick accidentally as she passed. I wanted to grip her ponytail, lick her face, and with my cock as hard as the Eiffel Tower stuff it in her tight pussy longingly stretching her out. Alternatively, I yearned to loosen that young sweet ass ring by ramming it in her perfect arse-hole. If she wasn't my niece, I would have ruined her tight cunny already.

With the TV on I sat down with my beer and began ordering the pizza on my phone,"The usual, with horrible anchovies?" I asked her, thumbing through the app, as she brought us in some more beers.

She let out a giggle, "Yeah, stinky fish," she said with a smile, sitting on the other end of the sofa, putting the soft soles of her little teen feet and red glitter toes on the empty middle seat.

What I wouldn't give to smell her fish, and thumb her instead of the phone, I thought to myself. I took a sneaky photo of her in-between ordering, her heels burrowed in the seat, knees up and legs rocking apart, tits like bullets with her back upright, but comfortably angled against the cushions and chair corner. I'd no doubt would wank to that image at a later date. Spying a little damp patch between her legs -sweat; piss; clit juice; I didn't care, I eat her twat out regardless.

"Will you rub my feet for me? They kill," she moaned nonchalantly, taking a sip of beer, she rested her feet on my right leg.

I hesitated, trying not to stare at her mesmerising camel toe in the tight orange shorts, I'd give anything to peel those off her, open up her clit, and lick every fold of her lips and hidden cunt. I'd love to fuck her feet and spunk globules over her pedicured toes. Her tits seemed to desperately want to burst out of her tight top as much as my cock wanted to escape out from my jeans.

It's my niece I reminded myself! Feeling awkward taking a gulp of beer with one hand, I put my other warm hand on closets soft smooth foot, which got me instantly hard as I purposefully touched her sole.

With a little gasp, "That tickles!" she giggled, as the kick of her feet caused her firm boobs to jiggle, and her camel toe to adjust, she then returned her toes to my sweaty crotch.

"Ordered," I said, as I put down the phone.

She gave me a stern, yet alluring look with a directional nod. And I began to massage both her sexy feet, my cock getting rock hard. "Better?" I asked, as this time I rubbed them across my hidden prick. Looking at her side profile watching TV, her perfect neck as she drank some more beer imagining my piece of meat as the bottle in her mouth, and the beer smoothly going down her throat - my thick spunk.

"Uh huh," she said, and rested her feet further across my lap, stretching out her toes.

My leaking cock stirred and tried to focus on the show, which made it worse.

I knew she could feel her uncle's growing member, but it was unconscionable to take it any further. With her seductive red lips wrapped around the bottle in her mouth, she give a stretch of her arms in the air, and watching TV rocked her feet against my prick, as she leaned back, I was sure she knew what she was doing.

Leaving one hand behind her head, she displayed her smooth shaven under arm, that I would pay to lick. She returned the other hand to the dark green bottle, and poked her tongue in the head and neck, then took another gulp. Accidentally on purpose, she rubbed both her soles across my bulge again. I imagined that she was more cock hungry than I thought, or was it all innocent? Unconscious movements of a hot twenty-year-old?

"Shit!" she exclaimed, beer dripping off her chin onto her top. "It'll staine," and with that she took off tube top, and sat there in her white bra! Her sun-kissed skin was perfect, and there was a sweet smell of her perfume, moisturiser and sweat in the air.

"It can go straight in the wash." I pretended to watch TV, my hand still on one foot, but I side-eyed her, checking out her perfect cleavage in the tightest push-up bra. I felt like a pedo-groomer. My dirty Uncle-cock just getting rock hard.

"Can you rub them both again Unc'," she grinned. "My feet of course," she added, with a wink.

Noticing her twenty-year-old pert nipples, I started rubbing her again, dorsum, heel, arch, painted toes, my hands made their way a little further to her ankle and shin, as pre-cum continued to drip in my underwear and jeans. She was half my age, it was so wrong, but so right. I wanted to move my hand up to her knee, then inside thigh, and put a finger in the side of her shorts and panties and touch that young pussy.

"Remember when I rubbed myself on you after my 18th birthday?" She blurted out, her eyes fixed on TV.

"No." I lied, with a splutter.

"We get on so well. I have to tell you, I've seen you watching porn in the nights, and gone back to bed, rubbed my little bean thinking about you," she laughed, dribbling beer on her cleavage.

"Jeez," I nearly spat out my beer again.

"Once when my mate stayed over, drunk and sleeping I used her hand to finger fuck me, wishing it was yours," she slurred grinning. "You've thought about me too, I'm not misreading it..." She looked at me with doughy green-eyes.

"You had a few beers after work too? I think you're drunk." I replied, trying to say the right thing.

"Don't bat me off you perv'. Don't think I haven't noticed my dolls have moved. I know you creamed in my knickers, fucking yanking your pedo-cock. I saw you, and to be honest it got me wet, hearing you grunt into my little thong like a dirty nonce." She spat, and began kneading my crotch with her sexy toes.

I didn't deny anything. While I wasn't a pedo', I was sure of it- I was indeed a pervert or at least a saddo. A little creepy maybe. Normal people weren't tempted to get an expensive sex-doll ordered to look like their favourite celebrity or even better made in their niece's likeness. And where would I put a life-size doll? Imagine my niece or one of her friends finding that, I'd be mortified. Even though I was still shagging regularly she was right, I was a fucking perv' who wanted to fuck my niece tight holes.

I'd used some of her childhood toys to get some sordid, sick pleasure. I'd cum in the face of her makeup & hair dressing heads, with blinking eyes. Cum dripping from it lifeless lashes and chin... But wanking to decapitated-like heads with my trousers around my ankles wasn't a great look, even if emptying my balls was great fun. Maybe it was a pedo-cock? I'd wanked over her Barbie, Disney, and Bratz dolls more times than I cared to remember. But my favourite was her stunning three foot Barbie doll. Beautiful blonde, straight hair and light complexion, pink heels and rainbow coloured dress. Like a pedo in a park, I loved emptying my sacks over its little plastic face. Fuck, I wished it was my twenty-year-old niece's cute face, with cum dripping from her nose instead of her old toys.

"Think about what I said Uncle-fuckster!" she removed her sweet feet from my cock, "Let me know when the pizza arrives." She added taking a swig of beer, before storming unbalanced up the stairs.

My cock was unfulfilled and my pre-cum left me cold. Cheeky pissed bitch, I thought, after all I'd done for her over the years.

I was about to make my way upstairs, but the pizza delivery was at the door. I took it to the kitchen and then made my way to the spare room. I was going to fuck the shit out of the little slag and choke her a little, consensually of course. She'd fucking love it. Maybe make her gag, even puke a little as I face fucked her...

With the door opened a jar and I was about to walk in, however, I stopped in my tracks... Laying on the bed, sexy damp orange shorts and white panties around her ankles, my sweet niece teased her clit with an empty beer bottle, before sticking it up herself to the shoulders. I watched heavy breathing, rubbing my dripping cock in my pants and jeans.

Dirty little cunt, I thought, aroused yearning wanting to empty my balls. Grinding my bulge wasn't enough. I pulled out my prick and stroked my member as I watched the little slut pull the bottle neck in and out of her gash as she gasped, moaned and cooed like a dove. Wanking myself off I wanted cum so bad, but at the same time as her. However, she was ahead of the frigging game and too close to finishing. She panted, shuddering and creamily came on the bottle with a spent sigh. Feeling her tits still in her bra, she pushed the bottle out of her soppy minge as she leaked on the bed. She was horny as fuck, I thought, and I was desperate to cum up any of her orifices. But I was her uncle and my conscience stopped me going in and plastering the little sex pot.

I backed away and disappeared down the stairs, picking up one of her socks from the step, passing her temping pumps as I walked to the kitchen dining room, my cock still hard bouncing around, my nuts still full. Fuck it, I thought, that little hot cunt is getting my spunk one way or another...

In front of the table, thinking of her firm buoyant tits, tight slit, with a bottle hanging out of her flaps I put her sock around my cock... I then flipped back the pizza box lid. With a hand holding up the lid and steam rising around my balls, stroking, beating my meat, then gripping the sock around my throbbing meat and with a nasal satisfying grunt and a snort, I shot my load! My man-jizz wads splashed on the inside of the cardboard lid and dripped onto the sauce. With a twitch of my balls, more shots of creamy cum rained across her pizza. The slut will enjoy this, I mused, shaking the drips from my cock. I wiped my dick with her sock, before closing the lid and putting my dirty niece hungry cock away.