Big Cock Grad: Housemates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Back to work, pixie slut," Debbie said, with a smile. "You have to get your mistress off to earn some cock time."

"Look at that little mouth and darting tongue work on Tracy," Debbie said into my ear. "You are going to have access to that all through the week." Debbie stroked me as we watched Cathy eat Tracy.

On the screen, the scene had now switched to Tracy on her back with Cathy inserting Tracy's dildo into her ass and riding her reverse cowgirl. Debbie then went between her legs to put her dildo in Cathy's pussy giving her the double penetration. On screen, Cathy was screaming like a banshee claiming that she was so full.

We looked down from the screen to see that Cathy was now alternating licking Tracy's cunt and ass.

"Doug, give Tracy some of your cock and then feed Cathy your gooey member," Debbie ordered.

I did as ordered and kneeled in front of Tracy and put my cock in her pussy.

Cathy made room and had her head over Tracy's belly to watch my penetration.

"I can't believe how smoothly she can take you," Cathy exclaimed.

"You got her very wet," I responded.

After two strokes into Tracy, I pulled out and Cathy dove right on my cock with pixie mouth. It felt incredible. I re-entered Tracy and only had to stroke a few times until she started coming.

"Are you ready for your turn?" I asked Cathy.

Cathy squealed with excitement.

"Doug, get on your back so Cathy can control her first time," Debbie suggested.

I laid down on the carpet with my cock pointing up.

Cathy straddled my stomach and said, "I have been looking forward to this all week. I hope it doesn't hurt."

Debbie was behind Cathy and had grasped my cock to aim it at Cathy's pussy. "She is so small, it almost comes up to her belly button," she said.

Cathy inched her way back until I could feel Debbie aim my cock head between Cathy's pussy lips.

Debbie ran it up and down her very wet pussy and Cathy moaned.

Cathy slowly moved back, and I could feel my cock head enter her. It was very tight, and I could see that Cathy had a look of concentration with a furrowed brow. My cock felt like it might buckle.

"Relax, Cathy," I said. She let out our breath and I could see her relax as the head of my cock was now in her channel.

"You did the hard part, Cathy," Tracy said. "Just move back and forth slowly to take him in further."

Debbie had moved to take a video as Cathy slowly took more of me into her pussy.

Tracy was beside me and egging Cathy on. "How does it feel, Cathy?"

"I am so full," Cathy exclaimed. "It is so much warmer than a dildo. I love it. Your cock is almost three inches longer and probably twice as thick as anyone I have ever been with."

Tracy reached out and put her hand on Cathy's stomach.

As Cathy pushed down to take almost my entire length, Tracy exclaimed, "I can feel Doug as he bottoms out. I don't know how you can take it all, but you did."

"I didn't think she could handle it," Debbie said. "She earned the right with her willingness to accept our depravity this week."

Cathy pushed up and down me a few times and then said, "Doug, I want you to take over and pound my pussy. I am ready. I want to feel your spunk hit my cervix."

I reached around Cathy's back and slowly rolled over while staying in her pussy.

Cathy wrapped her lithe ballerina legs around my waist.

I pulled back and withdrew most of my cock and then pressed forward.

Cathy was encouraging me to go faster by pulling my hips in with her legs.

"Blow your cum into her tiny pussy," Debbie said. "Tracy will lap it out and can then drool it into Cathy's mouth."

I was very close, and Debbie's suggestion put both Cathy and me over the edge. My first stream went out and I felt Cathy's pussy contract and grip me like a vice as I my cock erupted in her.

As I rose off of Cathy and felt my softened cock withdraw from Cathy's pussy, I felt Tracy's hand on my lower back guiding me up Cathy to get my dick cleaned.

As Cathy willingly licked my cock like a hungry cat, Tracy spread her legs and started slurping out Cathy's and my juices.

Tracy then crawled up and drooled them into Cathy's mouth while Debbie caught it all on video.

Debbie was in a state of arousal and needed to get off. She mounted Cathy's face and forced Cathy to lick her to orgasm.

We all headed to Debbie's bedroom for the next round.

On the way, Cathy exclaimed, "That was better than I had imagined, and I have imagined a lot."

"You were awesome," Tracy enthused. "I had my own issues taking his cock when we first started. You were incredible with your tight body taking it all. Once you have experienced it, there is no going back."

"What are we going to do next?" Cathy asked.

"Debbie needs some attention," I suggested. "We can start with a little foreplay and then do her bidding."

Debbie heard the idea and went to her dresser and pulled out a couple of strap-ons. "We used these on Cathy this week," she said. "I want to be made airtight with a cock in each hole."

"Who goes in which hole?" I asked.

"I want Cathy fucking my face," Debbie said with a grin. "I did it enough to her this week. Time for some payback. I will ride Tracy and I want Doug to take my ass.

"Cathy, when I start coming, I won't do a good job sucking. When that happens, I want you to kneel beside me and suck anything that come out of my pussy or ass. You are the cum-slut tonight. Tracy took some time to train on this, but I think you will be a natural."

Cathy had a grin on her face, "Speaking of face-fucking, let me get Doug hardened up. We need to make his rod like steel if it is going into your backside with a dildo already in your pussy. I also want to try and take him in my throat like you ladies can."

"Kneel on the bed, Cathy," Tracy said. "Doug is so tall; your face will be at his groin and that will align your throat with his cock."

Tracy was putting her harness on, while Debbie stood next to me as I approached Cathy.

Cathy had an eager look on her face as Debbie reached in to guide my cock to Cathy's mouth.

Debbie put her other hand on the back of Cathy's head.

Cathy looked up and said, "Doug, I want your hands on my head. Feed me your wonderful cock and force it down my throat. Show me how dominant you have become."

I ran my hand through Cathy's hair and said, "This is a new side to you that I never knew existed. You are so sexy, and I am so ready to plunder you."

Cathy opened her mouth and I moved forward with Debbie's guiding me to go between Cathy's lips.

As I entered her mouth, Cathy darted her tongue all around the head of my cock. I kept moving forward in her mouth which then forced her tongue to underside of my cock. I was now at the back of her mouth.

Cathy looked up at me and gave a little nod.

I pushed into her throat by pushing my hips slowly forward and pulling her head towards me. It felt incredible and so tight going into her throat.

"That is good, slut," Debbie said, as I was now in Cathy's throat.

Tracy had come over on my other side and put a hand on the Cathy's throat. "I can feel it going in," she squealed.

I pulled back and let Cathy get some air. She coughed once and then re-inserted my cock and looked up expectantly for me to go again.

I pushed in faster this time.

"Look at her little collar expand as she takes him," Tracy exclaimed.

I held myself in Cathy's throat for about a second and then exited and said, "We better get busy with Debbie now, or I am going to blow and be useless in fulfilling her desire."

Cathy had a slight look of disappointment on her elfin face.

"Cathy you can do more of that when he pulls out of my ass and show him how nasty you are," Debbie said.

"So, it is airtight time for you," Tracy said, as Cathy was donning her strap-on.

Debbie had a wanton look on her face and said, "I have never done this. The furthest I have gone is doing a DP with you. Taking Doug in my ass with a dildo already in my pussy is going to be a challenge."

Tracy hopped on the bed and laid down with her phallus pointing straight up. "Time to mount up, lover."

Debbie straddled Tracy as I guided the dildo in her pussy.

Tracy started pumping and I told her to wait until I got Debbie lubed up. I squirted a generous amount of lube on the crack of her ass and rubbed it into her sphincter as it ran down. I pushed one finger into her anus and then a second and whispered in her ear, "Debbie, you are so hot with your lithe body writhing on that dildo. The best part is that you have a willing eagerness for more."

Cathy had the strap-on fastened around her waist. She stood on the bed at the headboard about Tracy's head and held her phallus at the base pointing at Debbie.

"I feel a bit passive laying here," Tracy said. "I am looking forward to the view above me."

Debbie craned her head around as I dropped to my knees behind her and lubed up my cock. I ran it between her butt cheeks back and forth which elicited a moan from Debbie.

Cathy put a hand on Debbie's head and said, "I see how guys have a fascination guiding a woman's mouth onto their cock. There is a sense of power and dominance that you get from it."

I placed my cock at Debbie's sphincter and started pushing. There was resistance at first and then she relaxed, and I was able to get past her outer ring.

Debbie was lathing Cathy's dildo with her mouth and let out a grunt and moan as I made it in her.

I looked at Cathy who was now grasping Debbie's head in both hands. I nodded to her and pressed hard into Debbie getting three quarters of my cock lodged into her ass. It was very tight, and I could feel the dildo that was in her pussy on the bottom side of my cock.

Debbie let out a scream as I pushed in.

It was cut short as Cathy aggressively pulled Debbie's mouth onto her dildo ramming it into her throat. This caused Debbie to have her first orgasm and evidenced by her bottom seizing up like a blown transmission.

As Debbie's orgasm passed, Tracy and I started getting into a rhythm going in and out.

Cathy let Debbie breathe for a bit but soon, she was babbling again in pleasure from our double penetration. Cathy came around to the side of Debbie and exclaimed, "What a sight! When I am able, I want take a turn doing this as well."

Debbie yelled out her second orgasm. Her anal muscles contracted on my cock which was still three-quarters of the way in her ass.

Cath reached in with her tiny hand and put it around the base of my cock.

As Debbie relaxed, I pulled back and Cathy aimed my stiff member at her face and then proceeded to lick and then suck me.

I lasted less than ten seconds and erupted into Cathy's mouth which was going up and down my cock like a piston. My whole body was convulsing and shaking from the intensity of my orgasm. Some of the cum had escaped Cathy's mouth and was running down her chin.

I couldn't stand the stimulation any more on my cock, and had to push Cathy away. She had a little pout but consoled herself by scraping the cum off of her chin with a finger and then lewdly licking it clean.

"Cathy, what a revelation you are," I said. "I had no idea that you were such a sexual dynamo."

"I have always been reserved," Cathy responded. "Working with Tracy and Debbie has been liberating, to say the least. They encouraged me to just let go and enjoy everything. I can now act on all those sexy thoughts."

"I feel similar," I said. "Tracy and I were exploring. Meeting Debbie really liberated us both."

Debbie actually blushed a bit and said, "Doug, you are so nice. You don't realize the effect that you have on women and that is before they see what you are packing."

"Thank god that you dumped Linda," Cathy said. "She would have kept you down as long as you went out with her. Nancy and I were both on getting you an upgrade for a girlfriend. We had no idea that we had a stud living with us and if I am being honest, I regret not being more interested in you when you broke up with her. In the end, I can't complain, though, tonight was the best night of my life. I can't wait for more."

We all snuggled in the bed and soon fell asleep.

When I woke up the next morning, Debbie was already up. Tracy was still asleep, and Cathy was reading messages on her phone.

"Nancy has been sending me messages," Cathy said. "She is lonely and wondering when I am going to return. She is also worried that she upset you by peeking at you. She wants to talk with me about it. Apparently, she can't stop thinking about you, but doesn't want to do anything to jeopardize your relationship with Tracy."

Tracy had woken up and heard Cathy's synopsis and said, "Cathy, we should all go down to see Nancy. We can't expect Doug and you to hide what has happened. It will become quickly apparent to her that something is up."

"I agree," I added, "We should clear the air with her."

"Plus," Cathy said, with a giggle, "she will make a great bottom slut. I have always had the 'hots' for her, but have never had the nerve to act on them. I have detected the same vibes from her."

"Are you okay with that, Tracy?" Cathy asked, with new concern in her voice.

"I am great with that, if it happens," Tracy responded. "Nancy and you are Doug's closest friends. I have no problem with sharing."

Debbie came into the room wearing a silk cover up. "What are you three up to?" she asked.

Tracy filled her in on the plan to talk to Nancy.

"I like the idea, but will miss you all tonight," Debbie said. "Someone has to take video to share if it goes down. I want to see her submit to Doug's cock."

"I will make sure to get some," Cathy responded. "There is a strong chance that she will join us."

Cathy and Tracy hovered over Cathy's phone and concocted a message to intrigue Nancy.

While they were doing this, I pulled Debbie back onto the bed and said, "You are so giving. There isn't a jealous bone in your body."

Debbie smiled in response. "I have tried being possessive and it never worked," she said. "I don't know who said it, but I think it goes, 'If you love somebody, set them free.'"

I kissed Debbie deeply as she melted into me and pulled me on top of her. Her blonde hair was splayed over the pillow as she caressed my chest.

I kissed my way down her body stopping to suckle each of her pert breasts. I laid on the bed with my chin resting on her lower belly. I looked up at her expectant face and she nodded as I dipped down and ran my tongue along her moist slit.

Tracy and Cathy had wrapped up the text to Nancy and came over to join in the fun.

It was silently agreed that we should focus on getting Debbie off as she wouldn't be joining us tonight.

Cathy had her mouth clamped onto Debbie's breast while Tracy tweaked her other breast and ran her hands over Debbie's svelte body.

In less than a minute, Debbie erupted in my mouth.

We continued our focus on Debbie by getting her to get on all fours.

Cathy crawled underneath her and had her head below her pussy.

I was behind her and was inserting my cock into her pussy with Tracy's guidance as she used her other hand to put a finger in Debbie's ass.

Cathy put her hands on Debbie's ass and pulled her face up to lick on Debbie's clit while Tracy and I pumped into her holes.

Debbie was again shaking with an orgasm that sent me off spraying her vagina with cum.

I pulled out to have Tracy lean in to lick me clean while Cathy was hoovering cum from Debbie's pussy.

I then laid with Cathy and Tracy as Debbie first ate Tracy and then Cathy, to nicely round out our morning.

Cathy's phone dinged with a message. "Nancy says she is looking forward to seeing me and doesn't have any plans tonight," she announced.

I then sent a message to Nancy and Cathy, saying I would be coming home with Tracy this afternoon.

Cathy chimed in and suggested we all go to the pub for dinner.

Debbie wanted to take me shopping to add to my wardrobe for my new role, so we headed out to the high-end clothing store where we had gotten my suit. Since I was going back to city with Cathy and Tracy, they said they would work at getting ready and cleaned up.

I got to the store where Debbie picked out some new shirts with patterns on them. She added some shirts with cuff links, and even added a few ties which I hated wearing.

"It is important to make a good impression when you meet your staff and colleagues," Debbie advised. "You need to counter the image that you are just a kid."

"I guess I can fake it 'till I make it," I replied.

We had two salesladies helping us out.

"They are both flirting with you," Debbie whispered to me.

"I know you have a vivid imagination," I replied, "but I just don't see it."

Debbie subtly pointed out that they would bend at the waist to pick something off the table displaying their asses to me or that the other one would stand a bit too close to show me her cleavage.

"That is just their standard sales technique with any guy," I whispered to her, when they were away.

"The other female salespeople aren't doing it with the other customers," Debbie countered.

Debbie was opening my eyes to how I had changed and teaching me a lot about observing nonverbal cues that people gave off.

Upon checking out, they added me to their loyalty program which required a phone number and email.

After we left the store, one of the associates who had helped me sent me text asking if there was anything else she could do to help me.

I laughed and showed the text to Debbie. She just smiled and said, "You are going to have to get used to this."

"You need to come to my office and take me out for lunch," Debbie suggested. "Multiple women will either be jealous of me or throw themselves at you. Either way, it will be an ego boost for both of us"

When we got back to her place, my phone went off with an additional message from the saleslady saying, "Anything..."

Chapter 9: Nancy

We got back and had to head to the city for our evening with Nancy. Cathy had taken the train to Tracy's, so we all rode in my car. I shared the observations that we had made in the clothing store and the resulting texts.

"You will be pursued by many girls," Cathy said. "First, is the visible physical side. You are in great shape, young, tall, and good looking. Mentally, you are smart, successful and confident. You handle yourself differently and are comfortable in your own skin. Women can sense that you know what you want, and many will find that irresistible. Lastly, you have been blessed with a larger-than-average-sized cock, and when that becomes known, women will beat a path to your door.

"Think of the effect that Tracy's revelation had on Nancy and me. Learning what you are packing drove us both into a lusty frenzy.

"We are going to get Nancy to act on that lust tonight. Doug, don't feel bad about this, it is just who you are."

We pulled up to the house and all piled out of the car.

Nancy was in the living room, sitting in the easy chair, and looking a bit morose.

Cathy and Tracy both went over a gave her a warm hug.

Nancy looked at Tracy and me a sheepishly and said, "Doug and Tracy, I am so sorry for spying on Doug during the week. I am worried that I have betrayed our relationship as housemates and am worried that I have offended Tracy."

Tracy laughed and said, "If I got mad at every woman who looked at Doug with lust, I wouldn't have any female friends. I love Doug, but I accept the reality that there are a lot of women who are attracted to him."

"I have now seen this repeated over the past few weeks," I said. "Cathy and you have been such good friends since I broke up with Linda. Without you, I would have fallen back into a destructive and controlling relationship with her."

Nancy visibly brightened her mood on this honest feedback.