Big Cock Grad: Housemates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cathy suggested that we all go out a grab a bite at the local pub.

We were all hungry and headed out for grub and few drinks.

Around the table, Nancy loosened up a bit, and asked Cathy how her trip had been.

"I had this big problem dumped on my lap last week and had to drop everything and go fix it," Cathy said.

Tracy and Cathy started ribbing me that our waitress was checking me out.

I was oblivious to this. "Why would she even go after me when I am at a table with three beautiful women who all out-class her?"

"See how she sticks out her chest a bit more when she comes to our table," Tracy said.

"She is probably partially attracted to you because you are here with three women," Cathy said. "She has surmised that we know something, and she should try to find out what it is."

"Besides, you wore tight shorts tonight and she can probably see the bulge," Tracy said with a laugh as she put a hand on my leg.

I noticed that this talk was getting to Nancy who had a bit of blush on and was trying hard not to look at my shorts. "Well, I agree with Tracy's and Cathy's analysis," Nancy said. "It makes me feel less self-conscious about my interest after the revelation last weekend."

I picked up the bill, and we headed back to the house for a nightcap.

To prove the girl's point, there was a phone number on the back of the bill with a 'call me and a smiley face.'

We walked back to house, and I shared my discovery of the phone number on the receipt with the girls.

"What a slut," Nancy said.

"If we called her now, I bet she would be on our doorstep in ten minutes," Cathy added. "Besides, Nancy, she it isn't that different than you and me."

We got back and cracked a bottle of wine and spread out in the living room with Tracy and I on the love seat and Cathy and Nancy on the chairs opposite us.

"If the waitress knew the exact details, she would probably be here in five minutes with her tongue hanging out," Nancy exclaimed.

"The 'monster' seems to have that effect," Cathy said as she licked her lips.

"Cathy, I saw your reaction to Tracy's size estimate as well. How did you deal with it?" Nancy asked.

Cathy smiled and said, "Well, it was a big problem, but I came up with a creative solution."

Nancy pressed on with by asking how.

"Well, I felt I couldn't talk directly to Doug about it without offending him or Tracy," Cathy responded. "I went and talked to Tracy who would be better at understanding and feel less threatened with an honest conversation."

Nancy smacked her forehead and said, "What a great solution. That is why you were down at her place."

Understanding started to creep across Nancy's face and she said, "Were you there all week and is Doug's size the big problem you were dealing with?"

Cathy just smiled.

Nancy continued, "So what were you doing there all that time?"

"Cathy came to me, and we had a great conversation about her desire, and we worked out a solution," Tracy said.

"What was the solution?" Nancy asked.

"That is the reason we are all here to talk to you," Cathy said. "We wanted to see if the solution I worked out could apply to you, as well."

"Tracy is an incredible and generous lover," I stated. "I love both of you, as well, and want to stay connected."

"Cathy, did your solution involve getting some of the 'monster'?" Nancy asked.

"It did," Cathy responded, with a knowing smile.

Nancy was turned towards Cathy and kept her inquiry up, Tracy unzipped my shorts and pulled out my cock which was getting stiffer by the second.

Nancy glanced our way between one of her questions, and her jaw dropped when she saw my member standing at attention.

Tracy held it at the base and said, "Look at this magnificent cock. I realize now that I should have just pulled it out last week when you asked, but I didn't understand the insatiable power it would have over you both when I indicated the size."

"How do you fit that thing anywhere?" Nancy asked. "It is huge, both in length and thickness. I don't think that it will ever fit in my pussy."

Tracy said, "It took practice, but I can now take it balls deep in all of my holes and Cathy can do it in two of hers."

Nancy looked at Cathy who was now disrobing and said, "Nancy, we came here tonight in hopes that you would join us in pleasure. I can assure you what I experienced yesterday went beyond my wildest expectations."

"Nancy, we all care for you deeply," I added. "Tracy loves to share, and you and Cathy are my closest friends. I want us all to be happy together and explore every aspect of pleasure together."

Nancy didn't know what to say and then looked over at Cathy who was now naked and making her way to me on the couch. She sat on the other side of me and put her hand on my shaft, joining Tracy's. While Nancy was undecided, I did note that she had crossed her legs and had a hand in her lap.

Tracy stood up and was starting to remove her clothes while Cathy bent over and put my cock in her mouth.

Tracy walked towards Nancy and said, "Don't you want to get a closer look?"

Nancy looked back and forth, from the stunning and now naked Tracy, to where Cathy now had the head of my cock in her mouth.

Cathy looked up to Nancy and saw her indecision and said, "Nancy, if you are like me, you have been dreaming of this since Tracy told us, and you now have the opportunity to experience it. It is better than you can imagine, but does come with some responsibility."

"What should I expect?" Nancy asked.

"We will do whatever we can to fulfill your fantasies," I said. "All that we ask is that you do the same for everyone else in the room."

Tracy was blunter and said, "It will involve sex in all the forms you can think of between the four of us."

"Nancy, let yourself go and do it all with me," Cathy offered. "You may recoil at first, but the pleasure will take over. My personal guess is that you will orgasm many times tonight. When has that ever happened to you? We came here today because we love you and want to do this with you."

Nancy was staring at my cock and unconsciously licked her lips and gave subtle nod.

Tracy took Nancy's hand and had her stand. Tracy went behind her and unbuttoned the sundress and peeled it off her shoulders. Nancy had matching white lace bra and panties. She was very lovely with alabaster skin like Tracy's. Nancy had a thick, raven hair and a couple of sexy moles on her cheek. The rest of her body was well toned and had a number of other moles over shoulders and stomach.

Tracy kissed Nancy's neck from behind and unclipped her bra exposing her full 'c' cup breasts which had rose-colored nipples and no sag. Tracy reached around and tweaked one of her nipples which were both standing at attention.

Nancy gave out a little moan, but was still staring at my cock as Cathy had now stood up and was straddling my legs while facing towards Nancy.

"I am going to ride him just to show you how possible it is," Cathy said with desire.

I had slid forward to get my butt closer to edge of the couch.

Tracy moved her hands to Nancy's hips and hooked a finger on the sides of her panties and started to pull them down. As she did this, Cathy slowly lowered herself until the head of my cock pushed between her shaved pussy lips.

Nancy drew her breath in as my cock split Cathy.

"How can she take that?" Nancy asked. "It must make her so full."

"Watch her abdomen as she descends," Tracy said.

"Oh my god, I can see her lower stomach move as he goes deep!" Nancy exclaimed.

"Wait until you see her deepthroat me and her neck expands," I said. "It is such a turn-on."

Tracy was now getting Nancy to move toward me, and Tracy whispered, "Get a close-up view."

Nancy was now between my legs and Tracy was pushing down on her shoulders. She kneeled down, and now had a front-seat view of the action. She moved her hand to grasp the base of my cock and said, "It is even more impressive up close. This thing is going to stretch me so good and get to new places in me."

Tracy put a hand on the back of Nancy's head and moved her mouth to Cathy's cunt which was stretched around my cock. She started to lick up my shaft but then ran into Cathy's pussy as it dropped down.

Cathy let out a squeal as Nancy licked her clit. "This is going to be so much fun," she enthused, as she went over the edge and started coming.

Nancy had an arm on Cathy's abdomen and kept her mouth attached to Cathy as her spasms continued.

As Cathy rose off of me, Tracy said, "Nancy, here comes your sticky treat."

As my cock came out of Cathy, Nancy engulfed it in her mouth.

Tracy was showing her own confidence and while kneeling next to me, put her hand on the back of Nancy's head and pushed her down on my cock.

Nancy gagged a bit, and pulled back coughing with strings of saliva from my member.

"You are going to need to practice," Tracy said to Nancy, and then proceeded to deepthroat me all the way to my base to demonstrate.

I didn't want to blow yet, so I slowly stood up and beckoned the girls to go to my room. As I stood, I heard a scraping of a chair on the porch.

Our front door opened and in stepped Linda, my old girlfriend, with a look of fury on her face.

We were all surprised and initially tried to cover ourselves.

Linda yelled, "I knew you two fucking sluts would take him from me," indicating Nancy and Cathy. She turned to Tracy and said, 'Who the fuck are you?"

Lastly, she looked at me with longing and said, "Didn't we do everything? Can't we go back to being us? Send these sluts away and we can be together."

The girls were surprised and yelled with surprise at the intrusion and grabbed blankets or pillows to try and cover up.

I got over my initial shock and I turned to Linda and bellowed, "What in hell are you doing here!

You barge in our house uninvited and accuse these women that I love as being sluts.

They are kinder, smarter, and as you can clearly see, better looking than you!

You need to leave right now and never return."

Linda came towards me with a pleading look and was trying to reach for my cock which was waving around in front of me. I slapped her hand away at which point she started sobbing.

"I love these women," I said. "We have a relationship without jealousy, and they have enabled me to be a better person. You, on the other hand, couldn't deal with me even talking to another woman. You berated me and kept me small. I want nothing to do with you and now you need to get the fuck out of our house right now! I am choosing the relationships I have right here."

I put a hand on her shoulder which she took as me reaching out to her and put her hand on mine. I just put my other hand on her back and turned her around and guided her out the front door which I slammed on her back. I turned back to Tracy, Nancy, and Cathy who hadn't said a word.

Then they all started a slow clap. I went back and hugged them all and said, "I meant what I said to Linda. There is no going back, and that I love you all." I could feel their embrace back to me.

"Doug, that was impressive," Cathy said. "She scares me and you dealt with her forcefully and effectively."

"We should have changed our locks," Nancy said. "I had a feeling that she was next level crazy. What is next? A boiled rabbit on the stove?"

"I will get a restraining order, if necessary," I added. "She called me this week and I tried to shut it down over the phone. I didn't know that she would do a home invasion."

"I have heard of you talking about Linda," Tracy said. "That is next level crazy."

We looked around at each other and I said, "Now, where were we?" and gave them my best grin.

Tracy grabbed my cock and said, "We are all going upstairs where you will fuck our brains out."

Tracy led the way with Nancy and Cathy at either side of me, with Cathy saying, "You finally told that bitch where to go. We are so proud of you."

Nancy seemed a little uncertain, and asked with some hunger in her voice, "What does happen now? Do you try to put that monster in me?"

"I think we should start with Tracy who has been so kind to share," I suggested. "Nancy, you can either get under her and lick her pussy or kneel on the side and swallow my semen when I cum."

Nancy's jaw hung open again, as this wasn't what she was expecting.

Cathy spoke up and said, "Keep letting go Nancy. You will get back more than you give, and I can say from my experience last night, that you will love it."

Nancy still seemed unsure as I jumped on the bed and beckoned Tracy. We both laid on our sides facing Nancy and Cathy. I had one arm under and cupping her breast. With my other arm, I lifted Tracy's leg so that her pussy was fully spread in front of them. I then moved my now raging cock to the entrance of her pussy.

Nancy's eyes bugged out, as I spread Tracy's lips and slowly entered. She just sighed, let go, and started to crawl onto the bed to get a better view of what was in her future.

Tracy was moaning after a few strokes, but Nancy hadn't fully closed the gap to Tracy's pussy.

I pulled out of Tracy and then pointed my cock at Nancy. I could then see her give in to desire and lean forward to suck my head into her mouth. Tracy whispered into my ear, and I nodded.

Tracy wanted to ride me.

I rolled onto my back with Nancy staying glued to my cock.

Tracy straddled my stomach with her back to my face and said, "Nancy, I want to you to guide him into my ass."

I turned my head to Cathy who was just watching the action and beckoned her to me. Cathy climbed up and was straddling my face while holding onto the headboard. She slowly lowered her still gaping pussy to my mouth, as Tracy impaled her ass on my cock.

Cathy was frantic with the oral attention and quickly had another orgasm leaving her juices on my face. As she dismounted me, I could still feel Nancy holding the base of my cock as it was going in and out of Tracy.

As Tracy would descend, Nancy would lean forward and give Tracy's cunt a good lick.

Tracy was the next to let go and started going off and held Nancy's face to her slit.

All this finally sent me off. I groaned loudly and shot streams deep into Tracy's bowels.

"I can feel the cum going through his dick," Nancy said.

After Tracy recovered, she slowly rose off of me and my now still semi-erect cock emerged from her ass.

Cathy leaned in and opened her mouth as Nancy pointed my cock at her and then dove down to lick me clean.

"I can't believe how naughty you are, Cathy," Nancy commented. "You were so straight-laced and now you are a naughty minx."

"I did this last night and it was yummy," Cathy responded. "Later this week, I should be ready to take him in my ass, and you will be doing this when he fucks my ass for the first time."

Cathy leaned in and gave Nancy a kiss to seal the deal.

Nancy finally melted and engaged with Cathy.

We then silently started to focus on Nancy.

I guided her to get on all fours as she maintained her kiss with Cathy.

Tracy and I were on either side of her and were each running one hand over her body while using our other hand to tweak her nipples.

I moved behind her and bent down to lick her soaking-wet pussy, while Tracy kept attention on her nipples while inserting her finger in Nancy's ass.

Nancy started bucking and stopped kissing Cathy to cry out in pleasure with her first orgasm.

Cathy rotated around with her head now under Nancy's pussy. I then moved up while having a hand on either side of Nancy's hips.

I was quickly stiffening again, but put my cock in Cathy's mouth for a bit of warm up and lubrication. I popped in back out.

"Oh Doug, please impale me with that huge tool!" Nancy exclaimed. "I am wet and loose. Pound me hard and ignore any cries I make, as they will only be cries of joy."

With that, Cathy guided me to rub my head up and down her pussy lips. I pushed steadily into Nancy and after getting just past half of my meat in her, she started to gasp and said, "This is new territory, I have never been so full."

I kept going and as I was fully in her and said, "I can feel the your cervix. You fit me like a glove." I slowly with withdrew until there were only about two inches in her.

"This is an awesome view as her pussy stretches wide," Cathy said. As I started to go in again, Cathy raised her head and put her tongue flat on Nancy's clit while it was also on my shaft at the point where it entered Nancy.

Nancy started to moan again as I slow-played the penetration. She eventually pushed back on me to get deeper.

When I was all the way in, I could feel Cathy's breath and the tip of her nose on my balls to add extra stimulation.

Tracy was still pinching Nancy's nipples and I could feel the finger she had in Nancy's ass pressing slightly on the top side of my shaft.

"Don't you love this, Nancy?" Tracy asked. "You are getting pleasure from Doug's cock, but we are both enhancing it."

Nancy, between breaths, said, "I am sorry I was hesitant; I didn't know that I could get so much pleasure from not only his cock, which I have been dreaming about all week, but also from both, Cathy and you. I won't doubt you going forward. Take me on this adventure. I never want to get off."

Tracy nodded to me, and I rapidly increased my tempo slamming into her backside while stealing a quick kiss with Tracy.

Nancy quickly lost the ability to talk and was just moaning on each stroke into her. She was into it as she moved back on me in time to my entries until her pussy started spasming on my cock.

Tracy and I could feel the spasms.

"Her juices are seeping out around your cock," Cathy announced.

"I am very close," I announced.

"Fill her up with your spunk," Tracy said, "paint her walls white."

I did just that, sending my streams into her womb.

I pulled out with a plop. Cathy moved to suck me, but Tracy leaned over and grabbed me by the base and stuffed her mouth full. After cleaning me, she licked the juices that had dribbled between Cathy's tits. She finished with a quick suck on each of Cathy's nipples.

I was spent and was now laying down with my head near Nancy's. She had a dazed look and a smile on her face and said softly, "That was the best fuck and the best orgasm I have ever had. It went on for minutes and even got stronger when you shot your load in me. I can't believe that we have been living with you for these past months, and had never known what we could have had. Thank god for Tracy and her sharing ways."

Tracy had spooned in behind me, as Cathy did the same with Nancy.

"You are like family to me in how you have selflessly helped me and always been true," I said. I reached back and grabbed Tracy's head and gave her a deep kiss. Later, I whispered into her ear that I loved her.

We woke on Sunday morning all entangled on the bed.

Nancy had her head on my stomach and when she felt me stirring. She slowly reached out and started stoking my awakening member and then leaned in and took the head of my cock in her mouth.

Cathy woke and saw Nancy. She leaned down and put a hand on the back of Nancy's head and slowly pushed her down. I felt my cock hit the back of her mouth and Cathy kept up the pressure. It slowly entered her throat and made it about two inches in before she had to pull back and had a little cough.

Cathy, who was now kneeling at my head smiled and said, "My turn," as Nancy caught her breath. She laid across my stomach and started to first bob on my cock and then started putting it down her throat for brief periods.

Tracy was now watching and leaned forward to ensure Nancy was all right. She said, "Nancy, you will have to work on that this week. All of Doug's women have to be able to throat him. It is one of his big turn-ons. Until you get more proficient, help Cathy out by sucking his balls."