Big Cock Grad: Housemates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toro1
Toro1
975 Followers

Nancy got between my legs, and I now had them bent and spread to accommodate her. Cathy was really pushing down to demonstrate her skill. Feeling the tightness in her tiny throat was amazing.

To make it more amazing, Tracy moved down to kneel at hips. She then put her arm under my knees and lifted my spread knees which I then hooked my hands onto. This opened up territory for Nancy, as Cathy continued to throat me.

Tracy directed Nancy to go lower and start tonguing my asshole. She was a bit tentative at first. Tracy said, "Nancy, get your slut tongue out and start probing that shit hole!"

Nancy then dove in and I could feel her tongue rimming me and then probing inside. The stimulation on my prostate, along with tightness of Cathy's throat, sent me over the edge and I started shooting down Cathy's throat.

Cathy held me in her throat as I shot my load. She pulled up and held the head of my cock in her mouth and milked me for any remaining semen. After she finished, she just looked around with big smile and exclaimed, "That was so yummy."

We disentangled and I headed for the bathroom. When I returned, the girls had reprised their positions with Tracy in my spot on her back holding her knees while Cathy was licking her cunt while Nancy was on her ass. As I re-entered, Tracy screamed through her climax.

The girls then switched with Cathy on her back while Nancy moved to eat her, and Tracy did the ass work until Cathy yelled out.

Nancy was next as they switched around, I grabbed a medium six-inch, vibrating dildo from the drawer and took the ass spot with Nancy laying on the bed.

Tracy was licking her pussy from the top and Cathy mounted Nancy's face. Tracy licked her pussy while I did the rimming. This quickly sent her into an initial orgasm. After letting her settle down, I took the dildo and pushed it into Nancy's pussy for a few quick pumps while Tracy licked her clit. I then withdrew the toy and put it at her sphincter.

Nancy squirmed at bit, but couldn't really move with Cathy still on her face and Tracy across her belly.

I pushed it in and licked her pussy while Tracy rubbed her clit with her fingers. To send her over edge, I turned on the vibrator.

Nancy was bucking up and down and spasming while coating my face with her fluids. She finally got her mouth free of Cathy's pussy and screamed her ecstasy. After a minute of an ongoing orgasm, we moved off of her so she could recover.

Nancy took us all in and said, "At first, I thought that this was so dirty and nasty. I have never touched someone's asshole until today, let alone licking and tonguing out Doug's, Tracy's, and Cathy's and then having it done to me before being penetrated with a fucking vibrator. The orgasms that I had this morning are even stronger than the ones I had last night. This is the result of me, and you, losing our inhibitions. I am totally up for any nastiness you can think of."

Nancy looked at Cathy and said, "Thanks for helping bring Doug back yesterday. I will help him fuck your ass by rimming you, pushing lube up with my fingers, guiding his huge cock, and sucking both him and your ass afterwards. I hope to earn the same treatment after I get myself ready for this pleasure. I need to work on my gag reflex and start working my ass to take that huge tool. I can barely wait."

Cathy gave her kiss and she then looked at Tracy and said, "You are amazing and beautiful, and I want to thank you for sharing. I don't think we will see much more of that skank Linda, and I want to get to know you better."

Tracy also leaned in for a kiss with our new partner.

Lastly, Nancy turned to me and said, "Doug, I will do anything to help or please you. I am sorry for obsessing over your cock, but it is better than I could have ever imagined. I can't go back to regular sex with small-dicked and inattentive men. Use me and Cathy at any time during the week. We will only love it even if we can't walk straight the next morning."

I leaned in for a kiss, as well, and said how happy I was.

"You are amazing," Tracy said. "I felt real love when you put that bitch, Linda, in her place and sent her packing. I am not sure that we have seen the last of her, as she still has the look of obsession in her eyes, but I know you won't be tempted with these two beautiful friends here to help you."

We all got up and had to move quickly, as I had to drive Tracy home and get ready to start a new job tomorrow.

We got back to her place and had a brief visit with Debbie on her couch. We recounted the evening we had with Nancy and Tracy. Debbie asked for lots of details both about Nancy and the confrontation with Linda.

Cathy had set her phone up to take video in my room and had promised to send it later that night.

Debbie wasn't surprised at Nancy's journey from curious housemate to being a complete slut and said, "Any woman would do this for the pleasure of your cock and the multiple orgasms that would happen."

Through the discussion about sex, Debbie was clearly getting excited and was rubbing my leg while I sat between her and Tracy. She said to Tracy, "I have time for a quickie. Get your ass between his legs and get the 'monster' ready."

I kept describing our evening while Tracy blew me. Debbie disrobed from the waist down. It was hard to keep my mind on the story, so I just reached out to Debbie who said, "How do you want me, stud?"

"Ride me until you cum," I said. "Dismount and deepthroat me until I blow my wad down your throat. You can then lick Tracy to orgasm while I watch."

Debbie did just that and after the session, continued to ask more questions about Linda. Debbie agreed with Tracy that Linda would still be a problem. "I have an idea of how we might deal with her. I may put her in touch with Sidney and her new company. She might make a good performer, or possibly a fluffer."

It was getting late, and I had to return to the city.

As I was packing up, Debbie was giving me advice for my first week on the job. "Make sure to make a good introduction and listen to what people have to say," she advised. "Look at their body language when people talk to you. Most people will love you, but there are some that will be threatened by your confidence and youth. Avoid sexual liaisons in the office. 'Don't fish in the company pond' is a phrase I agree with."

"Iris is moving to the city to start school in a couple of weeks," Tracy added. "How would she fit into our now-packed sex schedule?"

"Where there is will, there is a way," I responded. "I do know that it will be fun."

I headed back to the city and when I arrived, I walked in to hear giggles from upstairs. I went up and investigated to find Nancy on all fours, with Cathy behind her wearing nothing but a strap-on.

Cathy was lining up to enter her ass. They then noticed me and invited me to join.

"I have to decline," I said, with disappointment in my voice, "I am worn out and I need to be sharp for my first day on the job tomorrow."

They both pouted a bit, but eventually shrugged it off as Cathy entered Nancy's ass. "You should be ready for some great welcome-home greetings this week," Nancy added.

The end for now

This is the fourth of the series of stories that focus on Doug as he starts his post college relationships and career.

Future stories that I thought of after writing this include:

  1. Doug's sister arrives for a visit to discover that her brother has changed.
  2. Doug has some side adventures with Debbie's co-workers.
  3. Tracy's sister Iris comes to the city to go to school. She gets involved with the Nancy and Cathy and brings her dorm mate to play.
  4. Doug starts a family.

Let me know what you want in the comments. I read them all and have used suggestions from readers to direct my writing. I appreciate constructive criticism and suggestions. Please rate and favorite the story if you liked it. Thanks.

This will be my last entry in this series for a while. I will come back to the ideas above. The reason for the delay is that I have started a new storyline which I hope to start releasing in the next month. I have over one hundred pages written already. There will be more character exposition and deeper plot. I hope you consider following me to get notified when it releases.

As I have done in my previous stories, here is an approximate porn star that would resemble each of the characters. I do this at the end of my stories, so I don't corrupt your imagination while reading. I do this so you can get a physical resemblance of who I imagine. There is no connection to their personality. It was noted in the past that I had mentioned a porn star who had real issues. That was a mistake on my part, and I didn't mean to suggest any connection to the issue.

Linda: Keisha Grey

Cathy: Gina Gerson

Nancy: Leah Gotti

Tracy: Faye Reagan

Debbie: Ash Hollywood

Christine: Francesca Lee

Sidney: Gina Paltrova

Toro1
Toro1
975 Followers