Big D

Story Info
Chrissy works 3rd shift to earn for Mistress.
1.2k words
4.5
2k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Woke up with morning wood and huge desire to fuck my Mistress - I am so horny for her - I have been whoring myself out to earn for her, because that is the only way I am allowed to fuck her.

The men like my low cut slut dresses I wear that are so short my garter straps and lace stocking tops are visible. It's 3am and the 3rd shift men are outside having lunch and they whistle and cat call me as I walk by on the street. That makes me feel so sexy and hot. I get horny thinking about how hard these men are getting wanting me for their sexual pleasure.

The loudest one, a big tall muscular black man, says "Hey Honey..." and I cut him off shouting back "EXCUSE ME? I ain't nobody's Honey!" While staring him down. He replies "My apologies...hey Whore...", to which I reply "that's better...yes Sexy, do you need something?" As I wink knowing full well what he wants. His name is Leroy, but I call him Big D, because he has a big dick - he's one of my regulars.

Big D says "you know what I want, so walk your sexy ass over here and get down on your knees like the whore I pay you to be, you big titted slut!" To which I reply "yeah, I know what you want and I have what you need"...I know it's payday and I want to extract as much $ from the men as I can before their wives get a chance 😈.

Big D is standing in the back of the group of guys. I start walking in my 3 inch fuck-me heels thru the men and they are all reaching out to cop a feel of my huge tits or slap my ass as I go by them. I love the attention, it makes my clit harden. I feel so sexy, so desired, so feminine! I stop in front of Big D, I look at the outside lunch table next to him and see the $ he placed there. I visually count the $ and I know he wants more than a quickie bj this week - he wants the complete trip around the world and in front of his co-workers!

I smile at him and seductively lick my lips as I take out my red lipstick and reapply a fresh layer to tease him of what I am about to do. He unzips his fly and places his left hand on top of my head, pushing me down. He knows what he wants and that I like to be submissive to his needs. I am on my knees licking my lips as I reach into his pants and fish out his huge cock. He isn't even fully erect, yet my fingers and thumb cannot touch when I wrap them around his veiny shaft. I pull it completely out "There's my big boy, Mama has missed you!" To which he replies "he missed his Mama too, and he needs you...needs to fill your holes!" At which he shoves his cock into my mouth and starts to piston it in and out like a pussy. "That's it sexy Mama, take that cock like only you can!" He's pumping my mouth and going deeper every time...his cock is fully erect now...about 9inches long and thick!

His hands are holding the sides of my head while he fucks my mouth, calling me a whore, a slut, a hooker, dirty prostitute, his nasty bitch! I love dirty talk and being called dirty filthy names as I service men! He then sees his coworkers watching which turns him on even more. He notices some are jerking off while watching us and he yells at them: "Did you put your $ on the table? This whore doesn't give free shows!" Big D is so good to me, he makes sure everyone pays me their fare share. The guys that hadn't yet paid, put their $ on the table and resume their stroking. Big D stops pumping my mouth so I can give him the sloppy blowjob he craves.

I am licking his hard veiny shaft from his balls to the tip of his huge mushroom cock head. I suck on the head, like I would a lollipop - slurping and making wet noises that turn him on. My left hand is caressing his balls - his huge balls! My right hand is wrapped around the base of his shaft stroking it back and forth into my mouth. Stroking fast, then slow up a bit, then increase the speed again, while my tongue is rubbing hard all over the head inside my mouth. I am edging him over and over, getting him super hard as I look up at him making eye contact with his huge cock in my mouth. He is my favorite John!

"Bitch, you just teasing me with your whore mouth...suck it bitch, come on gag on my cock like the sissy slut you are...that's it, take it, take it all the way down to the root...fuck yeah, nasty whore...choke on my cock...make me shoot my load down your sissy throat!" Big D is fucking my mouth, his hands on both sides of head to hold me steady while he pumps my mouth hard. Saliva is dripping out the corners of my lips as his huge cock pistons in and outta my lipstick smeared lips.

On an out stroke, he pauses with his huge mushroom head just inside my lips, looks down at me and says "Look up at me bitch!" As I look up into his eyes, I can see the sexual angst he has...he spits onto my face "you're my bitch! Don't ever forget that, you worthless whore!" And he continues to violently fuck my mouth...talking dirty, telling me how he expects me swallow his jizz and service the other men with my mouth as he fucks my man pussy. "I see how hard and erect your clit is, don't you dare touch it or cum yet, not until I tell you to cum, understand me SLUT?" he says to me. I reply "yes"....he slaps my face "Yes what, bitch?" I reply differently "yes, SIR"....he smiles.

He continues fucking my mouth, his pace has really quickened, his breathing is becoming shorter, his balls - those huge cum filled balls - are contracting...he is close to coming, and I know he wants me to swallow every drop of his man juice...he's pumping faster but shorter strokes into my mouth, he's close, very close...I suck even harder around his shaft, feeling his bulging veins of his shaft with my tongue, stimulating him even more...caressing his balls, now slightly squeezing them...my actions letting him know I am ready and willing to take his load down my throat...he tenses up and "Yeah, take it slut, take my load in your cum bucket mouth! Ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh!" As he shoots his hot sticky jizz into my mouth and down my throat, load after load is pumped into my oral cunt...I swallow it down as fast as I can, choking slightly on it trying to keep up with his blasts..." that's a good sissy, swallow my cum...you cum slut..." as I use my tongue on his sensitive cock, cleaning every last drop from it to swallow like the good cum whore sissy that I am.

to be continued...