Big D Ch. 10

Story Info
Dylan and Daisy's relationship continues to grow and change.
2.8k words
3.19
6.1k
9

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 04/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kotochaos
kotochaos
761 Followers

Chapter Ten: EnDeared

Daisy avoided her husband when she got home and went straight to the bedroom to change. She stripped her top and then undid her bra, letting her breasts fall heavily as she slid her bra down her arms. Alone, she ducked into the bathroom to cup her breasts and tease them. She moved them, weighed them. Time spent with Dylan had reminded her how good it felt to go around without a bra. Even with breasts her size, bras sometimes felt like a punishment.

Staring at herself in the mirror, Daisy found herself truly satisfied with herself for the first time. She was not perfect, but the flaws she had seemed diminished when she considered Dylan's interest. A boy half her age--a man, she corrected--was sexually interested in her. Looking at herself from his perspective, she didn't see the small pooch of her belly or her love handles. Instead, she saw her curly blond hair, her big blue eyes, her wide hips and womanly curves. Daisy was short, with thick thighs and extremely large breasts. Even her long, fat nipples brought her pride. After all, Dylan seemed to love them.

She showered afterward and shaved, taking time to trim her pussy and shave it, too. She was smooth afterward, like she used to be when she was a teenager. When she was young, shaving down there was considered slutty. She used to do it anyway, but after her first daughter was born it didn't seem right. She fell out of the habit. It was more common now, and she figured Dylan would like to see it, so she tried it again.

A few days passed before she got his next text. He asked to see her, and she agreed. Around the house, Daisy dressed like a normal woman, a mother. She had three daughters, and one of them still lived at home. While Daisy was happy as a slut, she didn't know that she wanted her youngest to walk the same path. So, she dressed normally around the house until she got the text. Then, she pulled on a low-cut sundress and planned to leave without panties.

William saw her on the way out and called for her to stop. "You going out?"

Daisy paused at the door, her hand on the purse. She took a deep breath, sighed, and pulled her purse on with a smile. Turning, she smiled at William, though the smile was plastic. Behind her eyes, he could see a fire blazing. Her nipples showed through the material of her dress, her breasts swayed unrestrained. Her dress flowed around her like liquid and then hugged whatever inch of her it settled on.

"Yes," she said. "I'm going out, William. My stud just text me, and he said he wanted to fuck. So, that's where I'm going. To get some real dick for once."

William's already sour face soured further. He didn't stand from his chair to meet her, but she could feel him seething all the same. His entire body tensed, and his jaw looked tight like he was gritting her teeth. Daisy's smile grew more violent as she stared at him across the room. "Where I go doesn't matter, William. I won't tell you, and I don't have to tell you, and this time I won't argue with you, either. If you think you're a cuckold, then I won't waste the time trying to convince you that you're werong." She waved condescendingly, as if she were waving to a child, and said, "Bye-bye, cuck!"

Daisy let the door slam behind her as she left. She heard him raging when she got into the car and drove away before he had time to follow her. When she got home, he would still be angry, and she would have to deal with his tantrum then. With how neutered he was in the past few years, however, she didn't imagine it would be much to deal with. Ever since he cheated on her, William has been made of empty threats and nothing else. In the past, she feared him. Now, she happily laughed at him behind his back as she greedily sought time with Dylan, a man who has only ever hurt her to please her.

She thought of Dylan as she sped down the dirt road, throwing rocks and dust in her wake. It was dizzying how excited she got over him, her pussy wet and her nipples stiff. He made her giddy when she met him after work or on her lunch breaks, and he made her feel like a teen again when she left to see him at night. It was strange to think that she left her husband waiting while she went to see her boyfriend. While she had made a show of taunting William, she had at no point lied to him.

They met in the same parking lot as they always did, parking in the back, away from the grocery store. Dylan climbed into her car wearing a dark hoodie and baggy blue shorts. His clothes hung from his skinny body, but his dick showed through his shorts. He was half-erect already he climbed into her vehicle. "Where to," she asked as he settled.

Daisy's eyes went straight to his dick. Dylan saw this and grinned, pulling his shorts down to show off his partially swollen shaft. Squeezing and stroking himself, he brought himself to a pull erection and let his shorts stay down around his root. Daisy stared in open hunger, licking her lips as she did. "Somewhere private," he said. "I want to put that sweet mouth of yours to work."

Licking her lips again, Daisy nodded. "Gladly!"

Dylan stroked himself as Daisy drove, his movements slow and measured. He watched her breasts jiggle as they bounced along the shifting stone and dust of the dirt roads she drove. Her arousal was obvious by the swell of her nipples and her stolen glances. When they stopped and parked, Daisy turned to him and was nearly salivating in her hunger. Dylan laughed and wagged his dick at her. "See something you like, Daisy?"

She followed the movement of his dick with a whimper and nodded her head.

"You want to get into the back where we have more room to fuck around?" Another nod, this one more urgent, and then she nearly leapt into the back. Dylan followed her, watching her big, plump ass appear without panties to hide her womanly cleft. They opened the back of her SUV and Dylan sat on the edge with his dick out in the twilight. Daisy took hold of him and quickly dragged him back into place, laying out a blanket and pillows she had put in the SUV for just this reason. Then, yanking his pants down the rest of the way, she laid him down spread-legged so she enjoy his testicles, too.

Crawling into place, Daisy took to nursing his balls first while Dylan gathered her hair in one hand to keep it out of her face. He liked to watch her suck him, to see her animal attraction and primal want. Daisy liked it, too, though she thought of her daughter as she slobbered on his balls. For a long time, Dylan was only Summer's ex. Now, she knew he was different, something more, but she still associated him with Summer even now.

Comparing the two, she was amused to think how different they were. Dylan acted much younger than Summer, behaved with youthful indifference, ignorant of the trials of adulthood. The difference was children, Daisy imagined. Summer had four children. To her knowledge, Dylan had none, though as she nursed his balls she wondered how many women he might have impregnated without knowing.

Thoughts of impregnation made her moan as she stroked him while suckling his heft testicles. She made a show of lathering him with saliva, licking his balls and panting against them. Staring up at him, she found that his size impressed itself upon her. She was already impressed by him, but now she was enamored, too. He was juvenile, even selfish at times, but he was also deserving. He deserved the want she had for him and surpassed her expectations each time. That was all that mattered to her, that was all she needed from him.

Dylan watched Daisy's big, plump butt move as she vigorously sucked his balls. Leaning forward, he pinned his cock to her forehead and reached out to swat her big, jiggly ass. Daisy moaned around him and stared up at him as he sat back, smiling when she saw him smile. "Summer was always thick, too. Now I know where she got it from."

Still holding her by the hair and now guiding her, Dylan dragged Daisy up his shaft. She released his testicle with womanly reluctance but took pleasure in licking him on the way up. At his crown, she took the time to stop and kiss him before sucking him into her mouth. "Fuck," he gasped, and he eyed her swaying breasts. "Let me ask you: your other daughters thick like you, Daisy?"

Daisy moaned around him, releasing him from her lips to lick his cockhead all over. She sucked down his precum readily, the taste of it both masculine but unique. It was unlike any man she had ever met, more powerful and flavorful, and staring down his shaft, she understood why. She held him and stroked him with affection as she said, "Why do you want to know, Dylan?" She looked him in the eyes. "Getting ideas?"

Watching her, Dylan couldn't quite decipher what that meant and so he laughed it off instead. "I was just wandering what else you passed on to them. I already know that Summer got her slut genes from you, so..."

Daisy laughed, too, and sucked him back into her mouth. She made a few wet swipes before surfacing with a smile. "Mm. Just so you know, this is the most god awful dirty talk I've ever heard." She licked her lips. "You want me to talk about my family tree? To tell you how sexy it is and how horny my babies are?" She rolled her eyes. "Men." Then, parting her lips, she sucked him back into her mouth.

As she sucked him, Daisy had a twinkle in her eyes. It was strange for her to imagine her own daughters as sexual entities, but it wasn't entirely impossible. If she was honest with herself, which she always tried to be, she could see the appeal in forming a harem from her family. Each of them was objectively attractive in their own right and were well-endowed by legacy. Furthermore, at this point, there was little Dylan could do to hurt her image of him. Even this sort of arrogance endeared her to him, as worrying as that was for her.

Watching her suck, Dylan groaned. "Damn, your mouth feels good!" As he said it, she went deeper, teasing him at the edge of her throat and holding there for a moment to gag lightly before returning to his head. She sucked him eagerly despite her teasing, and Dylan enjoyed her in return. He squeezed and groped her, and he spanked her before lifting her blouse to manhandle her hanging breasts. "Then how about this question: what size bra do you wear?"

"Mm," Daisy moaned as he teased her long, stiff nipples. She slurped his grown and gave him a long lick before letting her hands take over. It was no surprise to her that he would ask. Since age fourteen, men have been fascinated with her breasts, which seemed to grow in almost overnight. Every man she has been with has tried to sneak a peak at her bra. She licked his crown again before answering, "Mm. An EE cup."

Dylan, hands on her bosom, balked. "EE?" He shoved her tits together afterward and then released them to watch them swing and sway as she sucked. "God damn," he said, laughing. "I didn't even know they made them that big?" Reaching down, Dylan took hold of himself by the root and joined her in stroking him. Daisy smiled and held herself at his crown, tickling his urethra with her tongue. "Fuck, no wonder you need a bigger man," he growled. "Woman as thick as you can't waste her time on tiny-dick men."

After a small laughing, Daisy purred around him and stared him in the eye. Dylan stared back, grinning his cocky grin and holding her by the hair to move her. Daisy followed his lead, panting and drooling on him, slobbering as she went. It was clear how much she enjoyed his dick, and equally clear was how much he enjoyed her, too. "We match though, don't we, Daisy? Big dick and big tits!"

Slurping her way off of his cock, Daisy drew a deep breath and then gasped, "Very big!" Then, she returned him to her mouth and swallowed him to his fingers. Dylan was holding himself by the center of his shaft and watched in wide-eyed shock as she took him. When she surfaced smiling, his dick was gleaming. Taking his crown, she sucked him wetly, nursing him as she watched his expression. He removed his hand, however, and let her take control, and she began to suck him and stroke him in tandem, moving carefully to avoid her throat but drooling down his shaft as she went.

As blowjobs went, it was messy but skillful. She sucked him with clear affection but held him in place, wanting to taste his cum when it was offered. In her youth, Daisy had swallowed to prevent the mess. As she got older, she came to enjoy the power it gave her over the boys she had been with. Hearing them stammer and feeling them shake gave her authority she rarely had. For Dylan, however, she held a different hunger.

Nothing gave her power over Dylan, but even then she favored him. She enjoyed how he tasted and had found that his orgasms triggered orgasms for her. In thanks for the pleasure he gave her, she would swallow his load every time out of an earnest desire to please him. It helped that he had good cum, rich and creamy. She liked how it stuck to her throat, and she took comfort in the way it warmed her belly as it settled.

Taking him to the edge of her throat, she stared him in the eyes. It was a joy to have him stretch her and fill her. His size alone was worthy of praise, but staring him in his blue eyes as she worked him left her feeling giddy and young. He swelled, and so did her heart as she moaned around him, stroking him into her mouth and tickling him with her wet, nimble tongue.

Dylan flailed and grabbed at the air. Finally, he pressed his hands flat against the edge of the car around him and bucked. His legs went rigid and his balls ached as his semen surged. "Fuck! Daisy! I'm coming! I'm fucking coming!"

Daisy held him like he was a bucking bull and stroked him through his orgasm. She swallowed what she could, but his thick seed quickly filled her belly and stuck to her throat. She came up coughing and stroked him the rest of the way through, taking about half his orgasm across her face and breasts. By the end, she was smiling underneath a layer of hot white semen and licking him clean as she did.

Holding him by the cock and licking her way to his balls, Daisy showered him with kisses as she swallowed the thick semen left in her throat. Clearing her throat afterward, she purred. "Another part of you that's big," she whispered, and she kissed his balls with open devotion. Afterward, she laughed. Siting up, she looked down her body and marveled at the mess he made of her. His thick cum had a pungent, instantly recognizable aroma that even William wouldn't be able to ignore. She loved every sticky drop of it, and she loved his big cock for covering her in it.

Leaning forward, she kissed his cockhead, thanking it and him for the cum.

Watching her, Dylan took her carefully by the hair and then pulled her into a kiss. He could taste himself on her, but he didn't care. Daisy was his woman now, and it was his right and his duty. As they parted, he found Daisy staring at him wide-eyed and he smacked her tit in response. "I own you," he growled. "Never forget that."

Holding him by the dick, Daisy stroked him idly while staring down his shrinking shaft. "Don't worry," she whispered, her lips tingling and her heart singing. She smiled. "I won't."

Vol. 1 End

kotochaos
kotochaos
761 Followers