She Couldn't Stop Pt. 01

Story Info
A young wife loses herself to a stranger in a trip to Cabo.
7.5k words
4.14
57.3k
90

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/11/2023
Created 04/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CatPerson
CatPerson
197 Followers

This story is the first in a multi-part series that explores the sexual exploits of a young wife, who ends up experiencing much more than she bargained for.

Warning: subject matter includes hot wife/slut wife/cheating/ affair sex topics. This story is tagged as such, so if you do not care for these kinds of stories move on.

Those that do choose to continue, please know reading the chapters in order will help you better understand the characters and their journey.

Special thanks to @Word_Ronin for all your help editing the story.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1

The Trip to Cabo.

Claudia had just landed at Cabo for some much-needed rest, relaxation and even some fun. It was only Friday and she had the entire weekend ahead of her. She had spent most of the flight thinking about all the things she would do while on her vacation. She had just collected her luggage when her phone rang. Seeing that it was her husband Stephan calling, she happily picked up.

"Hello Honey, how was your flight?" Stephan asked.

"Hi Baby! My flight was great. A bit bumpy but nothing too bad. I just arrived in Cabo, and I'm excited to get started on this little getaway of mine. It's so nice to hear your voice. How are you doing, love?" Claudia replied.

"I'm missing you already, the house feels empty without you," Stephan said.

"Aww, that's sweet. I miss you too. But don't worry, I'll be back before you know it, and we can snuggle up together. In the meantime, I plan on relaxing and enjoying the beautiful views here in Cabo. Maybe I'll even bring back a surprise for you!" Claudia said while giggling.

"I would love that! I wouldn't mind a bottle of that fancy tequila we had at your cousin's wedding. But seriously, have fun and don't worry too much about me. I have plenty of work to keep me busy this whole time. So call me as soon as you get to the hotel. Love you," Stephan said.

"Love you too. I'll talk to you soon. Have a great weekend, my love," Claudia replied.

She hung up her phone, grabbed her bags, and started walking out of the airport. After a short uneventful cab ride, Claudia arrived at her hotel, a beautiful resort perched on the rocky cliffs overlooking the sea. The grand lobby was amazing, and the views were gorgeous. Claudia saw the big front desk and she went to check in.

After getting her room keys, she took some time to check out the hotel's gift shop before heading up to her room. The room had magnificent ocean views, a big luxurious king-sized bed, a large open balcony, a bathroom Claudia could only describe as breathtaking and it all was beautifully decorated in a tropical Mexican style.

She kicked off her shoes, jumped into her very soft and comfy bed and laid there for a bit taking a rest from the ordeals of the day's travel. She grabbed her phone and video called Stephan. She wanted to share the beauty of her room and the amazing views with him.

"Hi Stephan!" she said, smiling. "You won't believe how beautiful this resort is! The view from my room is stunning."

She pointed the phone's camera at the windows showing him the view. "The bed is so comfy too. I kicked off my shoes and just relaxed for a bit. How's everything back home?" she asked with a huge smile.

"It's a bit cold here. I'm actually so jealous of you right now babe. Everything looks amazing," Stephan replied.

"I know, right? I feel so lucky to be here. But don't worry, my love. I'll make sure to take lots of pictures and videos to share with you. Maybe I can even convince you to join me for a weekend getaway next time," Claudia winked.

"Oh, for sure, no way I'm missing that for a second time. So have you had a chance to explore the hotel, maybe hit the bar, try some of that famous Mexican tequila?" Stephan asked.

"Not yet, but I'm planning on it! I've heard that the bars and restaurants at the hotel are all amazing, and I want to try them for myself. Oh, I saw that bottle you wanted, they sell it at the hotel gift shop. Maybe I'll bring it back for us to enjoy together. Any suggestions as to what I should do first while I'm here, love?" Claudia said.

"Just have an amazing time Babe! Have lots of fun. Go wild, you deserve it. By the way, did you pack that red bikini I love so much?" Stephan asked with a mischievous grin on his face.

Claudia laughed a bit as her cheeks turned red. "Yes, I did pack it, baby. I'll make sure to wear it for you and take some pictures to send over and to keep you warm," she said blushing.

Her face turned a bit more serious for a moment. "Thanks for being so supportive and understanding. You're the best husband a girl could ever ask for. I love you..." They both stayed silent for a moment.

They had been having some issues with their marriage. A few months prior to the trip, Claudia and Stephan had started to see a sex therapist to address some problems in their love life. The therapist, a woman called Dr. Caroline, had suggested this solo trip for Claudia as a way for her to get in touch with herself.

They had been struggling because Stephan wanted to start a family, but Claudia felt reluctant and unsure. Dr. Caroline believed Claudia's issues stemmed from the couple having been together for so long and the lack of variety. They had started dating in high school, and had married shortly after college. Claudia had never experienced any other relationship dynamic, nor sexual activity other than with Stephan.

Back on the video call Stephan said, "Just remember I love you and I would do anything to make you happy. Anything that happens this weekend, just make sure to get back to my arms at the end."

Smiling warmly Claudia said "I will always come back to you, my love. You know that. And thank you again for being so understanding about this trip. I feel like it's already doing wonders for me, just being able to relax and unwind."

She paused for a moment, then said "You know what, Baby? I was thinking about what Dr. Caroline said during our last session, about getting in touch with myself. And I think she might be right. Maybe this trip will help me figure out what I want and what I need, not just in our love life, but in my life in general."

Stephan smiled, "I'm glad Baby. When you come back maybe we can talk about starting a family of our own."

Claudia stayed quiet for some time and just smiled, taken aback by his suggestion. "Stephan, you know I love you. That's a big step though..." She paused for a second.

"You know what? Maybe you're right. Maybe it's time for us to start thinking about starting a family. I mean, we have a stable and loving relationship, and we both have good jobs. It's definitely something to think about" she said in an upbeat way.

They stayed quiet for a moment until Stephan broke the silence saying, "So what are your plans for the night babe?"

Claudia smiled coyly then looked out the window and said, "Well, I was thinking about taking a hot bath and then maybe ordering some room service...."

"But...I don't know. I'm feeling a little restless. Maybe I'll go down to the hotel bar and see what's happening. Maybe meet some new people. What do you think, baby?" she said.

Stephan immediately replied, "Well yeah, you didn't go all the way there just to stay in your room. Go crazy, go to the bar. Have a few tequilas for me. And if you do meet new people..."

He stopped for a second before continuing, "Remember you do have a free pass as long as you tell me everything just like Dr. Caroline said."

Claudia laughed a bit, clearly seeing Stephan struggle with Dr. Caroline's unorthodox tactics. "Don't worry, baby. I'll make sure to have a few tequilas for you, and I'll definitely tell you all about my adventures.....but you know what? I think I'll skip the bar tonight. I'm feeling a little tired after the flight. Maybe I'll just take that bath and order some room service. I'll save the wild adventures for tomorrow night."

"Ok honey I love you" he said, as Claudia looked at her husband smiling at him through the camera.

"I love you too, Baby. Have a good night, and I'll talk to you soon," she said as they ended their call.

Claudia laid in bed, looking out at the ocean from her hotel room. She could hear the waves crashing against the shore in the distance. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes, trying to clear her mind. 'I can't believe I'm here, all alone,' she thought.

'It's strange not having Stephan next to me in bed. But he's right, this is good for me, for us. I need to find myself again. I wonder what he's doing right now. Probably watching TV or playing video games.' She laughed a bit, before becoming more serious.

'He's always been such a homebody. But I love him for that. He's my rock,' she thought as she let out a deep breath.

She then started to second-guess her decision to stay in bed that night, 'Should I have gone to the bar tonight? Maybe I'm being too cautious. But what if I meet someone and things get out of hand? I don't want to hurt Stephan. But then again, he did give me a free pass.'

She paused for a second. 'That's so unlike him. I wonder if he really means it. Or is he just going along so I finally decide to start a family?' she wondered.

'I should take that bath and just relax. Maybe order some room service. I heard the sushi here was amazing.'

"That sounds perfect. I'll save the wild adventures for tomorrow night," she said out loud, as a sigh escaped her.

'I miss him already. But this is good for us. I know it is. We'll be stronger when I get back.' Claudia opened her eyes, feeling a sense of calm wash over her. She smiled, feeling grateful for her relationship with Stephan and for this opportunity to find herself.

A bit later, as she lay naked in the white marble tub, her body soaking in the hot water, bubbles barely covering the surface, Claudia started to think to herself, 'Dr. Caroline was right, this solo trip was exactly what I needed. I'm grateful for her suggestion. She's a really good therapist and I should make sure to thank her when I get back. Maybe we should have more sessions with her as a couple. She seemed to really understand us and I appreciate her openness about sex and relationships. She's helped me become more comfortable with my sexuality and my desires. I'm lucky to have found such a great therapist.'

As she relaxed more and more in the warm bath, she started to think about Stephan. 'The thought of starting a family has always made me anxious. It's not that I don't want children, but the thought of being responsible for another life scares me. What if I mess up? What if I'm not a good mother? Stephan has always been so supportive, and I'm sure he'd make a great father...and I know he wants kids so badly. Maybe this solo trip will help me figure out what I really want. I need to have an honest conversation with him when I get back. We need to talk about our future together.'

After her long and relaxing bath Claudia got out of the tub and put on a white robe. She called room service and ordered dinner for herself. After eating she went straight to bed as she was exhausted.

The next morning Claudia woke up rested and relaxed. As soon as she opened her eyes she felt amazing, like a whole new woman. She decided to go down to the pool. She found her red bikini and put it on.

She looked at herself in the mirror and giggled, "Wow I do look good in this. No wonder Stephan likes it."

Claudia was a beautiful woman in her early thirties. She had gorgeous, flowing long brown hair. Amazing and deep brown eyes. An incredible body, she very proudly kept in shape. Starting from her very long and sensual legs, her wide and sexy hips complemented a fit and gorgeous ass. Her narrow waist delicately flowed up to her soft large breasts, which perfectly filled her red bikini top.

She stayed there gazing at herself in the mirror a bit more before grabbing an elegant white crochet cover up and finally headed out to the pool. It was amazing, several tall palm trees surrounded the large blue pool, at each end was a poolside bar and restaurant. She picked a recliner in a good location where she could get a bit of a tan. She left her towel there to mark her spot and made her way to the restaurant.

She ordered some coffee and two sunny side up eggs with a side of fruit. As she ate, she had a minute to think about how nice it was to have some time for herself, without any distractions or responsibilities. She also acknowledged the good that Dr. Caroline's recommendation for this solo trip had been so far. It had given her a chance to focus on herself and her own desires and needs.

But as she sat there, she also could not help but feel a twinge of anxiety about starting a family. She knew it was something that Stephan really wanted, but she was just not sure if she was ready for it. Or even if that was something she wanted. She wondered if she would ever be ready, and if it was fair to keep him waiting.

Despite those thoughts, she tried to push them aside and enjoy the moment. She took in the beautiful surroundings, the warm sun on her skin, and the sounds of the ocean waves. She was determined to make the most of her time in Cabo, and have some fun.

Soon her phone rang. It was Stephan and she picked up, "Hey Baby, good morning! How's everything going?" Stephan said in a cheerful voice. "How is Cabo treating you?"

Claudia thought for an instant and said "Oh, it's been amazing so far. The hotel is beautiful and the views are breathtaking. I had a chance to go down to the pool area this morning and it's just perfect. I'm feeling very relaxed and happy. How about you, how's everything at home?"

"Everything is great here. But I miss you so much honey. So what are your plans for the day?" Stephan then asked.

"Oh, I'm just going to relax by the pool, maybe read a book or take a walk on the beach. Nothing too exciting. Dr. Caroline recommended that I take this trip to focus on myself and get in touch with my own desires and interests. So today, I plan on doing just that. Maybe I'll try some of the activities the hotel has to offer. But most importantly, I'll be thinking about what I want and what makes me happy. What about you, any plans for today?" Claudia said in an upbeat and confident tone.

"Just catching up on some work, Baby. But your plans sound great. I love you," he answered.

"I love you too, and I promise to enjoy every moment of this trip. I'll talk to you later, bye," she said as they ended their call.

She finished her breakfast, and sat in the restaurant for a bit enjoying her morning coffee. She savored the last sip, taking in the aroma and warmth, before finally getting up from her seat.

Now with a new outlook she prepared to go exploring the hotel and all that Cabo had to offer. Claudia had an amazing day. She first went to the hotel spa and afterwards had lunch at the most amazing taco bar she had ever been to.

As she enjoyed the sights and sounds of this tropical paradise, she had time to think about the advice the doctor had given her. Confused by the doctor's suggestion that she should be open to an encounter with another man, Claudia pondered whether it is worth exploring this option. According to Dr. Caroline, Claudia's fear of starting a family was hindering her from fully moving on to the next stage with Stephan.

Claudia then thought to herself, 'I can't believe the doctor suggested that. I love Stephan so much, and I don't think I could ever be intimate with someone else. But maybe she's right, she is the expert after all. Maybe my fear of starting a family is holding me back from fully enjoying my relationship with Stephan. Maybe a small adventure could be just what I need to break out of my comfort zone and truly figure out what I want in life. But how could I even bring this up to Stephan? I don't want to hurt him or make him think I don't love him anymore. I need to think about this more.'

She decided to text Stephan since she was too embarrassed to say those words out loud to him, and explain what she was thinking.

Claudia grabbed her phone and started typing. "Hey baby, hope you're having a great day. I've been thinking about what the doctor said, and I know it might sound crazy, but I think she might be right. I feel like my fear of missing out and never being with someone else might be holding me back from fully experiencing things with you. I love you so much and I don't want anything to come between us. But I think I need to do this, so I can finally move on and be the wife you deserve. So, I'm willing to give this free pass thing a try, if you truly mean it. I promise to be completely honest with you about everything that happens. I hope you understand and can forgive me. Love you always, Claudia."

She sent the message and held her phone tightly waiting for a reply. But Stephan called just moments later. Claudia was a bit hesitant to answer. She had always preferred to have these difficult discussions through texts but Stephan was a bit of an old fashioned kind of guy, preferring to call. She took a deep breath and answered the call.

"Hey baby," she said softly.

"Hey, is everything alright?" Stephan asked, sensing her hesitation.

"Yes, everything is fine," Claudia replied, her voice a bit shaky. "I just wanted to talk to you about something."

"I know, I read your text," Stephan said, concern evident in his voice.

"I've really been thinking about what Dr. Caroline said, about being open to having an encounter with another man...." Claudia said, her voice trailing off.

There was a moment of silence on the other end of the line before Stephan slowly replied, "Okay, I understand. Are you saying that you want to have sex with another man?"

Claudia took a deep breath. "No...yes, I don't know, maybe," she said hesitantly. "I just feel like it's something that I might need to explore."

Stephan stayed quiet for a moment before he spoke again. "Claudia, I love you and I want you to be happy," he said. "If this is something that you need to explore, then I support you. But I also want to make sure that you're doing this for us, and not just because you think it's what you want."

"I know, and I appreciate that," Claudia said, her voice softening. "But I do think it's something that I want to explore for myself. I know it sounds very selfish of me to say this, but I don't think I will ever be ready to move on if I don't do this."

Stephan answered, his voice clearly sounding conflicted with hints of sadness. and doubt, "Okay, well, just remember that I love you and I'm here for you no matter what."

Not knowing how to answer, Claudia said, "I know, and I love you too," feeling relieved and grateful for his understanding.

They talked a bit longer, discussing their plans for the rest of the weekend and Claudia's experiences so far, trying to avoid the elephant in the room. As they said their goodbyes, Claudia felt a sense of freedom and excitement at the thought of exploring her desires and breaking free from her anxieties.

She quickly returned to the hotel pool. As she got there she felt butterflies in her stomach. She hadn't felt like this in a long time. She then thought to herself, 'how would I even approach a man? I haven't really flirted in years. I must be so rusty at it.'

She hadn't flirted with anyone other than her husband in well over a decade. She felt her heart beat harder. And she thought, 'I can do this! I am here to explore myself and embrace new experiences. I trust Stephan and our love for each other. This is just a harmless encounter, and it doesn't mean anything more than that. I deserve to have fun and feel desired.'

As Claudia arrived at the pool, she noticed that it was quite busy. People were lounging on recliners, swimming, and sipping on cocktails. The sun was shining brightly, making everything around her look even more beautiful.

CatPerson
CatPerson
197 Followers