Big Dave, An Autobiography Ch. 02

Story Info
You meet Gloria, who would have a profound affect on my life.
3.2k words
4.59
7.9k
6
0

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 12/15/2023
Created 12/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calorific
Calorific
129 Followers

Chapter 2 - Big Dave, An Autobiography

Hi, my name's Dave and I have an enormous cock.

This story takes place in the mid 1980s in England.

In Chapter 1 you meet me at age eighteen and my first sexual experience with Rachel.

In Chapter 2 you meet Gloria, who would have a profound affect on my life during that long, hot summer.

Gloria

When the exam results came through and I was able to confirm my place at University, it was time to celebrate.

Brian, a friend of mine from way back, and a couple of the other guys from our year, decided to go on a pub crawl.

Brian was the only one of us who could drive at that time and had access to his family's car, but that was only on condition that he didn't drink.

The pubs we had our eyes on were in one of the larger towns, but my family home was furthest from them so it was agreed that Brian would pick us up and take us to the town for our celebration, but that he would then drop the other two off at their homes and I would stay over at his family's farmhouse.

So, with the exception of poor old Brian, we all got suitably bladdered that night. There was a bit of a scuffle at one point, some flirting with girls, some puking, and then finally I was at Brian's in an advanced state of inebriation, thanking his mum and dad for the bed for the night and telling everyone how much I loved them.

Except that bed was actually a fold away camp bed with a sleeping bag, located on the floor of Brian's room, but I was too drunk to care. I stripped down to my underwear and collapsed on the bed and was out like a light.

I do recall waking at probably 4:00am and needing to pee. I staggered, still a bit worse for wear, down the landing to the bathroom and emptied my bladder before finding my way back to bed.

I seem to remember hearing voices some time after I had drifted back off to sleep, but imagined they were in a dream.

When eventually I did awake my watch said it was 10:00am. I glanced over at Brian's bed and saw it was empty and neatly made up.

I sat up and rubbed at my eyes. The room was empty.

It was then I heard footsteps on the landing outside, a gentle tap on the door and then Gloria, Brian's mum, poked her head around the door with a big grin on her face.

"There he is!" she said, "How're you feeling?"

Without waiting for my answer she entered the room carrying a mug of black coffee and a plate of biscuits.

"Oh okay, I guess." I replied, "Where's Bri?"

She set the mug and plate down, opened the curtains and sat on the edge of Brian's bed.

"He's off with his dad. We have some problems at the milking shed."

I lay back down and covered my eyes from the bright daylight coming through the window.

"It was early, you was sleeping." She continued, "Looks like you had a nice time."

I took my arm away and sat up again. Gloria was a lovely lady. In her early fifties, with a bit of padding at the hips and a fairly decent pair of breasts. Normally she dressed quite conservatively, but this morning, to me it seemed, her clothes looked a bit young for her. And a bit tight.

She had low heeled strappy sandals on, and I couldn't help notice her bare legs and the short, tight red skirt. She also had a thin pink blouse which strained the buttons across her chest. A white lacy bra could be glimpsed through the thin material.

"Was it comfortable?" she asked me, nodding at the bed.

"Errr yeah, it was fine. I think I was too numb last night to really notice."

She leaned back on Brian's bed.

"I said if he was a good friend he'd have let you have this bed."

"Yeah, well, it was okay. He was good to do the driving and keep us out of trouble."

She was looking down on me with a thoughtful expression.

"Do you like to keep out of trouble?" she asked.

It was a peculiar question and I had a feeling she wasn't talking about drunken nights on the town.

"I don't know." was all I could think to say.

"Well, would you help me put that bed away?"

"Yes, sure." I replied and waited for her to leave so I could get dressed first.

"C'mon, if we can get this room tidied up I'll make us some breakfast."

"Okay," I said, still waiting for her to leave.

But she just sat there, looking at me.

In the end I figured I was being a bit too prudish and unzipped the sleeping bag fully and swung my legs over the side of the bed.

I heard a slight gasp from Gloria and realised the head of my cock was visible below the leg of my boxer shorts. I quickly tugged them down to cover it and leaned forward looking for my jeans, while my face burned red.

"It's okay." she said, "Don't be embarrassed. Come sit."

Gloria patted the bed beside her. Well, it was less embarrassing than standing in front of her with my dick on display so I quickly sat down, with my hands in my lap.

Gloria shifted a little closer to me and I could feel the warmth of her leg pressing against mine.

"I'd heard.... things, about you." she said softly, "Nice things."

I didn't comment, but she reached forward and lifted my hands out of my lap. Needless to say, even though I was flaccid, my boxers still bulged.

"It must be uncomfortable to hide it away all the time." she said.

I didn't know what to say to her. I mean, she was right, but then again society didn't exactly encourage you to show your dick off at all hours of the day.

"Why don't you take them off?" she suggested, very matter of factly, as if she was suggesting I remove my coat.

I didn't say anything so she stood up in front of me and held out her hand.

"C'mon" she said and grabbed my hand pulling me up off the bed. I stood a fair few inches above her in height and she put her hands on my shoulders and ran them down over my arms and then chest.

"Such a strong boy." she whispered. Then her hands went to the waistband of my shorts and she pushed downwards until gravity took over and they slid to the floor.

She didn't look down at my cock, but stared at my face as her hand found my shaft. Her eyes widened a bit.

I decided a this point to give in to this situation and threw the switch.

As Gloria massaged my cock it grew in her hand until it was at full stretch and pressing against her just below her breasts.

"Oh my" she sighed, and then took a pace back so she could properly see.

"That..... that is quite something." she breathed.

I felt like saying "Thank you" or "I'm pleased you like it" but the words stuck in my throat. This was my mate's mum. I'd known her for about ten years. She was about the same age as my mum!! Women of this age didn't do shit like this, did they?

Gloria was now kneeling in front of me, studying my throbbing cock and stroking it with both hands. Pre-cum dribbled from the tip and she steered it to her lips and lapped it off.

Apart from seeing Gloria fondling and stroking my cock and balls, I was also looking down at her cleavage and imagining getting my hands on those tits.

I think Gloria had a similar thought as she took one hand from my balls and started unbuttoning her blouse. Soon she had that shrugged off and guided the head of my cock to her cleavage where she smeared more pre-cum onto her skin.

"I've got to have you." she asserted passionately and stood and pushed me back on to the bed.

While I lay back looking up at her she unfastened her bra and released those magnificent breasts with their large, luscious brown nipples.

Then off came the skirt and then her knickers, exposing her thick bush of slightly greying pubes.

Gloria climbed on to the bed and straddled the tops of my thighs, her hands busy again on my cock.

I reached out my hands and she leaned forward so I could fondle her tits. They felt so cool and smooth in my hands. Each had a heaviness to it and felt the hardness of her nipples rubbing against the palms of my hands.

"Oh I need to be very wet for this." she gasped and started rubbing her cunt up and down along the length of my cock as it lay flat against my belly.

She placed her hands over my own and forced me to squeeze and knead her breasts.

All the time her hips were moving and her pussy grinding against my hard flesh and pre-cum was dribbling over my chest.

I recalled the smells and tastes of Rachel and gasped out to Gloria: "Let me taste you."

She stopped her movement at that and looked at me a little surprised.

"Okay, my lovely boy." she said, and rotated around so her arse was towards my head and slowly she backed up until her cunt was positioned above my mouth.

I reached around to her hips with my hands and guided her down until her pubes were tickling my face and her aroma was rich in my nostrils. I poked out my tongue and warm fluid ran down from her pussy and in to my mouth.

Meanwhile, I could feel her hands on my shaft again and a wet, warm feeling on the glands as she took as much as she could between her lips and sucked on me.

Her cunt was now pressed against my mouth, almost stifling me. I probed and licked with my tongue and then found her clit and worked the tip of my tongue against that little bud.

Gloria stopped sucking at this point and I could tell she was just focused on what she was feeling.

I concentrated on stimulating her clitoris, just as Rachel had said. I sucked it and licked it, and held it between my lips and pulled on it.

Her orgasms came fast, each one forcing a groan of pleasure from her mouth and an increase in warm liquid dribbling from her cunt.

I figured she was wet enough and I needed to be inside of her because my impulse to cum was becoming hard to ignore.

After her last orgasm I managed to disengage from her pussy and spluttered "I want to fuck you."

"Yes," she replied, "Yes!"

Now she rotated again back to her initial position sitting on the tops of my thighs but before she could move to insert me I pulled her down and kissed her passionately on her mouth. I could taste her as well as myself on her lips and that excited me further.

When we broke from the kiss she moved herself back until my cock was free from under her and then she held the shaft so it was pointing up at the ceiling.

She raised herself on her haunches and rubbed the large cock head against her moist pussy lips until it slid between. Then, very carefully and slowly I could feel her weight being applied. At first there was resistance and it was a little painful as if she was in danger of bending my cock, but then it moved further into her and she applied pressure again, taking a few more inches.

All the time she was working to get my cock into her she had her eyes screwed shut and a sheen of sweat on her skin. I feared she might be hurting but she continued until about half of my length was inside.

Gloria leaned forward with hands either side of my head and breasts dangling in my face and she rocked back and forth, taking my cock almost out to the tip and then rocking back and engulfing that same length of my member again.

She was panting and groaning with each thrust and I was alternating sucking on one tit and then the other.

I wasn't sure if she wanted my cum inside her ("Could a woman of this age get pregnant?" My eighteen year old self wondered) so I kept that valve closed in my mind, but I was struggling to silence the pumps so pressure was definitely building there.

"Oh my god!" she cried again, and a massive orgasm coursed through her, causing her to collapse forward and smother me with her breasts.

I could also feel her cunt contracting and slowly pushing out the head of my cock until it was free of her.

I kept my arms wrapped around her body while she sighed and moaned and her breathing began to slow.

Eventually she looked up at me and grinned.

"Oh boy." she gasped. "I have never.... That was just..."

I laughed. If it was a first for her, it certainly was for me too.

I shifted a little and she rolled to the side and we lay side by side on the narrow bed.

"I'm going to have to change this duvet cover." she said with a giggle.

Her hand idly played with my still hard cock. We both looked down our bodies at it. A mix of her juice and mine made it sticky and glisten in the sunlight.

"We need to empty those balls of yours." she said, as if ordering a take-out pizza.

Her hand went to my sack and she fondled them.

"How about a titty fuck?" she suddenly asked.

"I....I dunno. Okay" I didn't know what that was but what the hell, it had to be good.

She grinned and said "Wait a sec." and got off the bed, though groaned at first as her previous exertions had caused a bit of strain in various regions.

She waddled out of the room and returned a few seconds later with a bottle of baby oil.

"Okay," she said "shift over." and waited for me to get off the bed where she then took my place lying on her back.

"Straddle me." she said as she applied a good amount of the slippery oil to her breasts.

I straddled her stomach and she pushed her tits together.

"Slide it between them" she said and I did as asked.

The cool, smooth skin of her slippery tits felt delightful against my cock, especially after the tightness of fucking her cunt. I started thrusting back and forth, trying to make my strokes as long as possible to get the full sensation along my length. The tip would come to her mouth and she would lick it just before I withdrew.

Now I could start opening valves and cranking up the pumps to full speed.

I looked down at Gloria as she held breasts together with my manhood sliding between them, and her looking up at me, alternating between smiling and licking my cock.

It was only after a few minutes of thrusting that I knew we were ready to open the valves fully and, with a loud gasp, I began spraying the pre-cum over her face and hair.

Then my thick, white spunk erupted from my glands and splattered her face, including directly into her open mouth, and then all over her tits and a fair amount over Brian's headboard, pillows and duvet cover.

Gloria was gasping and laughing at the same time. The spunk in her mouth she gulped down and I moved closer to her as the less powerful jets emerged and I was able to direct it accurately on to her tongue.

Spunk was running down her cheeks and neck and running off her breasts.

"Oh god!" she exclaimed, "I need a towel!!"

I quickly stepped off the bed and jogged down to the bathroom to grab a couple of towels. I made a mental note to clean up the landing carpet as well, as my spunk was still oozing from my rapidly shrinking cock and had dripped down to the floor.

We got Gloria cleaned up enough for her to get to the bathroom to take a shower. Meanwhile I went on an ejeculate search to make sure there was no evidence of our activities when Brian and his dad returned.

I joined Gloria in the bathroom as she was emerging from the shower, and helped to towel her dry, enjoying how relaxed we were at being naked together.

She encouraged me to shower and by the time I returned to Brian's room she had stripped the bed and put on a clean duvet cover.

Then we went down to the kitchen and she made breakfast. While we ate, Gloria started asking me questions about my dick.

I explained that over the years I had managed to develop a sort of mind control thing where I could, for the most of the time, decide when I wanted it hard or soft. I couldn't give any good medical explanation for this skill, just simply that growing up with a big cock made life easier if it didn't have a mind of it's own.

"What about cumming?" she asked while chewing some toast.

"Well, I sort of imagine an engine room, like on a ship or something. It has pumps and valves and I seem to be able to use that to control when I cum."

Gloria's eyebrows were reaching for the sky. "That's quite a skill." she said.

"Is it?" I asked, innocently, "Doubt it would get me a job anywhere though." I said.

You have to remember the period we are talking about was a time of high unemployment in the UK. The only reason I had stayed on at school for 'A' levels was that there were few jobs available. Going on to University was a big step for a working class lad like me.

Later that day, after Bri and his dad had returned and it was time for me to return home, Gloria pressed a piece of paper in my hand and whispered "Call me."

Brian drove me home and we chatted about all the incidents he could remember and that I could barely remember from our night on the town. I'm sure he made up some of the worst excesses.

Once I was able to, in the privacy of my bedroom, I took out Gloria's paper and read it:

"Had a wonderful time with you. I'd love to see you again, call me. Love Gloria" and at the bottom of the paper she had written a telephone number.

It wasn't the same as their house phone which I already had because of my friendship with Brian, and that made me nervous about calling it but eventually, after a couple of days of prevaricating, I took the plunge.

Calorific
Calorific
129 Followers