Big Dave, An Autobiography Ch. 03

Story Info
You meet Brenda and the formation of the Big Dave Club.
3k words
4.53
5.9k
5
0

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 12/15/2023
Created 12/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calorific
Calorific
128 Followers

Chapter 3 - Big Dave, An Autobiography

Hi, my name's Dave and I have an enormous cock.

This story takes place in the mid 1980s in England.

In Chapter 1 you meet me at age eighteen and my first sexual experience with Rachel.

In Chapter 2 you meet Gloria, who would have a profound affect on my life during that long, hot summer.

In Chapter 3 you meet Brenda and the formation of the Big Dave Club

Brenda

I called Gloria's number and found it was their farm office phone. Gloria answered, very professional and matter of fact.

I cleared my throat and announced who I was.

Immediately Gloria's voice became softer and conspiratorial.

"Oh lovely boy." she said, "I was hoping you would call. I've been thinking a lot about you."

I made some excuses about being busy preparing for college and said I had been thinking about her also.

"We need to meet." she said and suggested the coming Friday.

"Sure." I said, "Where and when?"

She gave me instructions to meet on the outskirts of the village near an old disused bus shelter. I agreed and we ended our conversation.

Friday rolled around and I sat in the shelter waiting.

Eventually, a little late, Gloria pulled up in the family car and off we went.

I was expecting she would take me back to the farm but we were heading away from there and had a fifteen minute drive to our destination.

We made chit chat along the way but she wasn't giving away the reason for our meeting or our eventual destination.

When we arrived it was to a very nice detached new build house at the end of a cul-de-sac on a new development.

We exited the car and Gloria rang the door bell.

I was then introduced to Brenda, a mature lady, possibly in her mid-sixties, standing in the doorway with a big smile on her face.

"So you're Dave!" she said and extended her hand for me to shake. She was a fairly tall lady with a matronly figure; wide at the hips and with a big ledge of a bosom.

We entered the house and were shown to the lounge.

Brenda invited us both to sit and there was a moment of awkward silence.

Eventually Brenda spoke: "So, what have you told him?" she said, looking at Gloria.

"Nothing so far. I wanted your view first."

Brenda sat back in her chair and regarded me.

"Well, he looks fairly neat. Not too much muscle, but he looks trim." she said.

It felt very strange to have this stranger talk about me as if I was in a livestock auction.

"What is this about?" I finally asked them.

"Well, Gloria has told me about your....ummmm....fun and games of the other day and it put the germ of an idea into our heads...."

"Your head, Bren." piped up Gloria.

"Well, yes okay. I think I could see an opportunity for us all to benefit from ....ummmm...certain aspects of your....ermm...physical attributes which Gloria described to me in, quite frankly, a disturbing amount of detail."

"How....how would we benefit?" I asked.

"Well," continued Brenda, "what Gloria has told me about you makes me think other ladies might also wish to....experience some of what she has described....and they might very well be willing to pay to do so."

I sat in stunned silence at this.

"What she's saying, Dave, is that you could earn money for having sex." explained Gloria.

"I fucking know what she's saying, Gloria!" I exclaimed, "I'm just fucking surprised you told her and that this is the idea you guys have come up with!"

I slumped back in the chair and looked at both women with a furious stare.

"Oh dear." said Brenda, "He's a bit sensitive, isn't he?"

Gloria laughed and came over to sit on the arm of my chair.

She patted my head, running fingers through my hair.

"Calm down." she said softly, "It's only a thought. Maybe give it some consideration over the weekend. It could be easy money for you what with Uni coming up, and....well, lots of fun!"

I stared up at my best friend's mum.

"You're talking about me being a prostitute!" I gasped.

"No, no....." Brenda interceded, "More like a gigolo!"

I leaned forward and put my head in my hands, struggling to believe what they were suggesting.

I mean, I was all for having sex and learning about intimacy with women, but the thought of being paid to do so felt immoral. Hard to imagine that now, but there you go.

"You're both crazy." I eventually said, good naturedly, believing that the conversation would now change to something else.

I sat back and relaxed a little, and Gloria planted herself on my lap.

"Still friends?" she asked in a slightly silly, little girl voice.

It broke the tension in the room and I found myself chuckling.

"Yes, still friends." I said, "But you guys have got wild imaginations."

Brenda was still eyeing me from across the room.

"So," she eventually said, "if I offered you twenty pounds, right now, you wouldn't show me your.....cock?"

I looked at her. Twenty pounds in the 1980s was quite a lot of money.

I looked at Gloria who was smiling down at me.

"She's serious." she whispered to me.

"I.....I... well...I...", I mumbled, thinking of the money and also of the 'deal' I had done with Serena's gang not four weeks previously.

"I suppose I could." I said.

Brenda arose from her chair and collected two crisp ten pound notes from her purse and placed them on the arm of her chair before sitting back down. Her eyebrows arched and she nodded her head at me.

I took a deep breath and indicated to Gloria that I needed to stand. Gloria climbed off my lap and grabbed my arm and walked me over to stop just in front of Brenda.

"May I present, BIG DAVE!" said Gloria, with a flourish. Brenda ignored the theatrics and looked me up and down.

"All of you, for twenty." said Brenda.

"What?"

"Completely naked." she explained.

I sighed but decided to go for it.

I faced the older lady and pulled my shirt out of the waistband of my jeans and unbuttoned it.

Brenda sat back in her chair and crossed her legs.

Now I unfastened the belt and stud and fly of my jeans and pushed them down my legs. That just left my long leg boxers.

"He doesn't do it with much panache, does he?" commented Brenda.

I pushed down the boxers.

"Oh my!" she gasped and her hands went up to her mouth. "Is that real?"

"Find out for yourself Bren." said Gloria, "Go to her Dave."

I stepped out of my clothes and took a step closer to Brenda, stopping close to her knees.

She took one hand from her mouth and reached for my dick.

"Don't hold back Dave, we want you hard." instructed Gloria.

I relaxed my mind and soon my cock was a thick throbbing long member pointing at the old woman's face. She tried to wrap her fingers around it but they wouldn't meet.

"Okay, it's very real." Brenda said in a shaky voice.

"Do you want it?" asked Gloria.

Brenda looked past me at the other woman.

"I...I really don't think I could...not without putting a hip out." she said, and gave a throaty chuckle.

"Yes, but he is more than just that cock. He eats pussy really well. He even fucking kisses well." said Gloria, proudly.

She patted me on the shoulder, as one might a family pet.

Brenda: "Well, I suppose, if he...if you don't mind? I mean, I can offer another twenty." she said looking up at me.

I looked at her and said: "No need, Brenda." I knelt on the floor in front of her.

"It would be my pleasure." I said and placed my hands on her knees.

Brenda shifted herself a little further forward so her arse was on the edge of the chair and pulled up the hem of her dress to expose her pale thighs and large purple granny pants.

"Not the sort of attire you're used to, I guess.." she said, but already I was spreading her legs and kissing the insides of her thighs. Her aroma became apparent as my mouth got closer to her crotch and a small damp patch had appeared on the material.

I suddenly noticed Gloria was behind me her with her hands on my shoulders and looking over at my activities.

"It might have been better to get her knickers off earlier, as now you will have to stop to remove them." she said, as if instructing me on baking a cake.

"No Gloria, he's doing fi...."

"Put her legs up on your shoulders..." Gloria instructed.

I did as Gloria said and this raised Brenda's arse off the chair seat an inch or so

"Now pull off her knickers."

Brenda gave a little gasp as I pulled the material down from her waist and over her bum cheeks, but before Gloria could offer more advice I scooped Brenda's leg onto my right shoulder alongside the other and was then able to pull the knickers completely off past her feet. I returned Brenda's leg to my other shoulder and leant in towards her pussy.

"Good boy." said Gloria, approvingly.

I put my fingertips on to her pussy lips and parted them, exposing her pink interior to my sight. I pressed my mouth against this and started licking and probing her soft flesh.

Brenda was breathing deeply and moving her hips rhythmically. I sensed that Gloria had moved away from me and glanced up along Brenda's body to see Gloria standing behind Brenda's chair and looking down at me, deep in thought.

Still my tongue played over her clit and explored the slippery folds of her labia. I took the opportunity to insert a couple of fingers into her while attending to her clit and I twisted them around while thrusting them back and forth. She sighed audibly at that.

I did to her clit what I had done to Gloria's. I sucked it, licked it and flicked it, while my fingers rubbed against her sensitive interior.

I glanced up again and could see Brenda had pulled her tits out of her dress and was squeezing them while looking down at me. Gloria was watching us both from behind Brenda's chair.

After a fair few minutes of attention to her pussy and clit I must admit my tongue was getting a little sore and my arm and hand was aching slightly, but I was determined to make this woman orgasm.

Every now and then I would look up and see both Brenda and Gloria looking back at me, watching intently but, though Brenda was sighing quite a lot, she didn't seem to be getting close to her climax.

Finally I noticed that Gloria had left her position and was then gently easing me away from Brenda's pussy.

I had a terrible feeling of failure wash over me. I know I had tried to make her cum and my sore tongue was testament to that but now Gloria must have decided it was a useless endeavour.

"I'm sorry Glo", I said, "I thought I could make her cum...."

Gloria looked at me in surprise. "What are you talking about?" she asked, "You've made that woman cum more times today than she's done in the last fifty years!!"

Gloria laughed and threw her hands around my neck and kissed me hard on my pussy drenched mouth.

When we broke from the kiss, I looked over at Brenda who was lying in a stupor on her chair, legs askew and pussy open and dripping onto the chair fabric, her tits were out and flopping to either side of her chest.

"She obviously isn't one for loud moans and groans, Dave." said Gloria. "We're not all the same, you know? Worth remembering that!"

I looked down at Brenda.

"Oh my god, kill me now." she gasped and then started a throaty laugh.

Meanwhile Gloria was massaging my hard cock and she whispered to me "Let's give her some protein energy."

Gloria got me to stand to the side of Brenda and started wanking my cock towards the old woman's face.

Brenda for her part had recovered somewhat from her orgasms and was now watching the beast being stroked in her direction.

"What the hell...?" she asked

"Well, Bren, you wanted to know if he had it in him. Well, he's shown you some, but now you get to experience the rest." Gloria paused and then said, "Sorry about your furniture."

Brenda frowned at that comment

"C'mon lovely boy, let's do it." said Gloria enthusiatically.

Gloria's hand rubbed vigorously up and down on my shaft, her palm and fingers stroking and squeezing my glands and her other hand massaging my balls.

In my mind the pumps went full tilt, the pressure was building and the valves ready to open fully in three, two...one.

Spunk flew out of me in thick white jets and splattered across Brenda's face and chest. Some also landed on the chair back behind her and soaked into the material.

Brenda didn't have time to react before more jets of spunk hit her mouth and then her tits, belly and thighs. Gloria thought I was finished and stopped her massaging of me but I knew there still some more to come so I moved in closer to Brenda's face and squeezed out the last three spurts directly into her mouth and across her lips and nose.

Brenda swallowed and gasped for air. Tendrils of my sperm clung between her lips like a spunky spidersweb.

"Good grief." she exclaimed, "Are you done now?"

I sat on the floor beside her chair, panting and awaiting the return of my breath.

Eventually I said: "Yes....for now."

Gloria appeared with a couple of towels and helped Brenda clean up the sticky mess I had made.

"I see what you meant about the furniture." said Brenda, mopping at semen which had soaked into her chair fabric.

While Gloria dabbed at errant pools of my ejaculate, she glanced at me with a serious look on her face.

"How often can you cum?" she asked me.

I felt my face blush.

"I don't know...." I replied.

"Well, how often have you jerked off? In one day." she persisted.

My face blushed further.

"Well... ummmmmm..... about, ahem, about five."

"In one day?" asked Brenda.

I was feeling hot. "In a morning."

Gloria and Brenda exchanged looks.

"From when to when....roughly?" asked Gloria.

"I dunno..." I was squirming a bit now, "It was maybe 9:00am the first one and...12:00 the last one."

"My word." said Brenda, clearly surprised.

"I'm sorry," I exclaimed, "Is that bad?"

"My lovely boy," said Gloria, "if you can cum that many times in that period of time, you are going to be in high demand!"

"Hard on the soft furnishings, though." added Brenda, ruefully.

Once we had cleaned up ourselves and Brenda's abused chair, and got dressed again, Brenda offered us both drinks and we all three sat on her long couch.

Brenda handed me the two bank notes.

"Doesn't feed too bad?" Gloria said as I took the money, "Does it?"

I grinned. "I guess not." I said.

"So, are you interested now?" asked Gloria.

I looked at the money.

"Okay." I said.

The BD Club

We stayed most of the afternoon at Brenda's, hammering out the details of our enterprise.

Brenda would provide the facilities, namely her house. The smaller of the guest bedrooms would suffice she felt, and it had an en-suite which could also be utilised by the club. The lounge would be used for receiving customers and she was prepared to provide drinks and sandwiches, if required.

In order to make it worthwhile, we agreed that we should cater for small groups of women. No fewer than three, and no more than four.

As to the precise service I was providing, well that was a little more uncertain.

We agreed the basics of decorum and behaviour. No violence being the big one, but they also mentioned that there should be no children, no animals and no photography. That last one was at my insistence.

"What about men?" Brenda enquired.

"I'm not fucking men!" I exclaimed quickly.

"No, I mean, what if a man wants to watch....you with his wife, or whatever?"

I pondered this.

"Not if he's in the room." I said, "And if I know he's watching then probably not then either!"

I was still quite shy and inexperienced at this time.

"What if Gloria or I watched?" Brenda asked.

"Well....if it's okay with the customer, I suppose." I conceded.

"Watersports?" asked Gloria.

I was bemused.

"You mean, like.... Snorkelling?" I asked, innocently.

Gloria started laughing.

"No, silly." she said, "Pissing."

Brenda piped up at this.

"Not sure I want that here, Gloria." she said, "We've already seen the mess he can make on his own, I'm not having people pissing all over the place."

"Oh it would have to be a special venue, not here." Gloria replied.

"I am not getting pissed on." I said, firmly.

"What if you were the....ummm...pisser?" asked Gloria.

"Are people really into that?" I responded.

"Apparently." she said.

I thought for a moment and then said: "Okay, well maybe."

We went on to discuss light bondage and spanking, neither of which I had any inkling at that time were things I might get involved in. It was all a learning process for me and it was becoming clear to the three of us that we were feeling our way in the dark on this stuff.

Gloria had an idea. "You know what?" she asked, excitedly, "We should go to Soho in London, for research!"

"Excellent idea." said Brenda, "Can you swing it? At home I mean?"

Gloria said she'd look into it and then the conversation seemed to wane and we decided it was probably enough planning for one day.

Just before we left, I raised one final question: "What should we call ourselves?"

Both women stared at me intrigued.

It was Gloria who piped up with the name: "The Big Dave Club" she said with a big grin.

Calorific
Calorific
128 Followers