Big deals and really big deals

Story Info
She knows what is and what isn't, and he finds out.
9.4k words
4.36
10.5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note:

This is my first story submission to Literotica. I intend my stories to be edgy and written from a female perspective. I have placed it in the NonConsent/Reluctance category for obvious reasons.

The author does not endorse or approve of any or all of the actions, nor any of the views or perspectives depicted in this work of fiction. All characters in this story are fictional.

This is purely a work of fiction. Real life is much more terrifying and traumatic.

--------

"These women who go on and on about sexual harassment because someone cat-called them on the street...It's so funny really...such a fuss about nothing at all."

"So you don't think it's a big deal?" he replied.

We had completed our dinner and were enjoying a liqueur. He - let's call him A - was on a visit to Sri Lanka and had messaged me saying he wanted to meet me about something confidential. I had liked him on the occasions in the past when he had visited Colombo from India. He was also the husband of a good friend of mine.

"No, not at all. In an office environment, men will always make jokes and make passes. That's not enough reason to go to court. I'm really surprised at these Western women. It's mostly just harmless flirting, that's all. And of course we women know how to handle it. Always have. No, it's not a big deal."

When we had met that evening, it had turned out that what he meant by "confidential" had to do with some business contacts of mine he wanted to meet. I'm pretty active on the Colombo social and business/political circuits, so it would be no problem for me. I was just a little disappointed, because I had dressed up a little, in tight black high waist trousers, topped with a long printed sheer shirt that showed more than a hint of cleavage above the black bralette underneath and subtly outlined the curves of my ass from the back. I'm forty-four, but I knew could pass for at least ten years younger.

He was nicely dressed in a dark green linen shirt, perfect for the warm March evening just like my outfit. He was thinly built, but had a handsome face and very nice eyes below hair that was just about starting to gray at the temples but was still full at forty-eight years. He was very intelligent and had a sense of humor, which rounded off the already distinguished personality that had propelled him to success at an international company. I knew I had wanted to fuck him from the day I had first met him, but he was my friend's husband. And she was more important than him as a friend, she being very successful in her own right and who had helped me a lot in my profession as the head of my own advertising agency in Colombo. I had never been able to decide who I wanted more between my legs, she or he.

He had asked, out of a sense of obligation I thought, about my husband. I had replied that he was away travelling in Europe. His wife knew that my husband was bisexual, and that we were both rather free in our interpretations of social morality. She knew that my husband knew I played the field when he traveled, including as one of the mistresses of an important government minister, and that he was okay with it. But Sri Lanka is a pretty tolerant place, and no one raised any eyebrows at something that was considered so normal. What I didn't know was how much of all this my friend had told her husband, who was now regarding me speculatively across the table. I had noticed his face tighten a little when he asked about my husband, and hadn't liked it.

"Maybe it's all just media hype. Or money" he suggested. " You'd know better of course."

"Of course it is" I agreed. "I mean, come on. I know some of those New York women who publish these self righteous articles. They're no gilded angels, I can tell you."

"You mean they've not been above using their, uh, femininity, to get ahead?" he laughed.

I raised an eyebrow.

"Are you saying you never knew?" I smiled.

And it was then that I felt it, His shoe, touching mine ever so lightly under the table.

I didn't draw my own foot away. Inside, I was giggling. First he gets me alone to dinner on the pretext of discussing something confidential. Then he tries to play footsie with me like an adolescent schoolboy, when we both knew I was a good friend of his wife. Did he think what I'd just said about New York women was some kind of signal? For some reason, the devil took hold of me then that evening, and I decided to shock him a little, just to see how he reacted. I pretended to ignore his foot, and chose my words carefully when I spoke.

"I grew up in the Caribbean, you know."

"No, I didn't." he admitted, seeming a little nettled but still polite at this change of topic.

"Yes. Now, the Caribbean has quite a rape culture, as it's called, as you might know." and I raised an eyebrow. I was pleased to see that his eyes had become more alert and his breath seemed to come a little faster. He didn't say anything however. I continued in the same voice, as though we were discussing politics.

"Yes, it's very well known and very common. All the young girls, the moment they become teenagers are told to be careful when they go out. Of course they all discuss it between themselves and everybody knows what to expect. So we ask the older girls, and they all say, look, it's going to happen, so just be ready for it and get over it when it's over."

He looked a little shaken.

"Yes, just get over it. So yes, many of the girls do get raped, but they don't let it affect them. They grow up, get married, have kids, the same as any other woman. That's what I feel like telling these women creating all this hype about sexual harassment, just get over it. It's not such a big deal, as the older girls would say."

"Rape is no big deal?" he asked, now genuinely shocked. "What about the violence, the bodily harm, the trauma? That's the same as some dirty joke and a feel up in an office?"

I liked him because he was willing to talk like that.

"Rape is always a huge deal, but I'm saying that women are much stronger than most men think. Those delicate darlings complaining about men pinching their butts are making all women out to be weak and helpless."

"I thought you were a feminist" he said, still looking shocked.

"I am a feminist." I replied. "I'm just not the weak, droopy kind, that's all. I am equal to men in all ways, thank you very much. I don't need to be treated with kid gloves."

He was silent for a while. I was glad that I had unnerved him a little. He deserved that after trying to play footsie with me. I waited for his next question. He looked as though he was thinking about something, but couldn't summon up the nerve to say it.

"Shall we pay up and leave?" I suggested.

I insisted on paying the bill. You're my guest in this country, I told him, but what I really meant was that I owe you no favors now. As we were getting up to leave, he finally got the obvious question off his chest.

"Did you also..err, you know..were you also...?" he started to say.

"Yes, I was." I said, and then some unknown impulse, maybe the wine and the liqueur, made me blurt on.

"Would you like to hear about it?"

He looked as though he had swallowed a toad.

"If you'd like to." he finally managed.

I wanted to tell him I didn't need a father confessor after the footsie, but another thought occurred to me.

"Look, I don't feel comfortable talking about it inside here." I said instead." This restaurant opens out onto the beach. Why don't we go for a walk out there? We can take off our shoes and carry them. But I'll tell you only on one condition. You are never to tell your wife. She's very militant about these things and will insist on going public all over the place with it. I don't need that in my job and over here, you understand."

It was a very clear night and the moon was almost full. The white of the sand and the surf and the soft lapping sound of the waves were magical. The sand was warm and springy beneath my bare feet. Bit by bit, I told him the story.

-----

Remember those were still very conservative times and families were very strict with girls. I had been about nineteen years old, and a student in the local college in the Caribbean, when the incident occurred. I wasn't a virgin - I'd lost mine to a distant cousin during a wedding back home about a year earlier. That experience hadn't been memorable, a lot of fumbling, very little skill on both sides, and the pain had been much more intense than I had anticipated. After he had finished, in far less time than I had read about in books, he asked me with a smirk how it had been for me and I had almost slapped him before dissolving into tears, much to his shock. I avoided him for the rest of the wedding and resolved never to cry foolishly again.

That particular evening of the incident, I was walking home just after sunset from a friend's house on the beach. I wasn't due back till later, but my family thought I had gone to the town for the afternoon in a group and so were not unduly concerned about my safety. Going to the friend's house was an unplanned detour. I knew I was taking a risk walking down that road, but there was no choice. I thought I was inconspicuous because I was dressed in a conservative knee length dress and trainers. It was getting darker when two young men stepped out from behind a gate. There was no one else within shouting distance on the road.

I started to run but they easily caught up with me. One of them grabbed me by the arm. He was obviously very strong, as was clearly also his friend. I could smell some liquor on his breath.

"Come with us and you won't get hurt." he said, quite confidently.

We walked back to the house behind the gate, one each on either side of me holding my arms. I was terrified and my heart was beating faster than I had known possible. Yes, I had been told by the older girls that it was bound to happen sooner or later and that I would get over it, but it had actually started to happen and it had frightened me completely. Strangely, I didn't feel like crying.

"Please don't hurt me" I whimpered.

The one who had first grabbed me laughed. Then he grabbed my ass and squeezed roughly. I shrank back into my body.

"Depends on you" he grinned.

We entered the dark house, and I was led stumbling through to a room at the back. A light was switched on and I saw it was a bedroom, probably for guests. There was a double bed, a small sofa and a desk with a chair. Through an open second door I could see the bathroom. One of them held me from the back, pinioning my arms while the other closed and bolted the doors. He came back and stood in front of me. I tried to struggle, but the man behind was just too strong. The one in front spoke.

"Take off your clothes."

I tried to struggle again and he stepped forward and slapped me across the face. I had never been slapped before in my life and this made my head spin, but I didn't cry.

"Be nice and we won't hurt you" he said.

I felt the grip on my arms loosen and I slowly took off my dress and handed it to man in front. He threw it onto the table.

"Everything." he said.

I unclasped my ridiculously modest white bra and stepped out of my ridiculously modest white panties. I was shaking with fear. The one in front looked me up and down slowly and smiled.

"We're going to have fun with this one. She's hot, man."

He stepped forward and roughly squeezed my breasts and twisted my nipples. It was painful but I couldn't stop my breath coming even faster. I was too terrified to understand what was what happening. Then he put a hand between my thighs and pushed it upwards towards my vulva. I tried to keep my legs together but the man behind forced his own leg between mine from the back and forced them apart. Then the hand was on my vulva and he was brushing it surprisingly gently across the soft and curly pubic hair.

"Nice." he said. "Nice.'

Then I felt a finger stroke my outer lips and start to force its way in. I squeezed my muscles for all I was worth but the finger just pushed and pushed until it was in. I gasped with the slight pain. The man laughed.

"She ain't no virgin, man. But she's real tight. Nice."

The man behind me also laughed and now he stepped right up to my back. I could feel his crotch against my hands. He was now pinioning my arms with his biceps and he started to squeeze both my breasts and nipples simultaneously. The man in front started to push his finger in and out of my vagina. Then the finger snaked out and up beyond my pee hole to the little button up there. I gasped as something like an electric shock went through me.

Of course I knew about my clitoris and how it felt, but it was completely different when a man handled it for the first time. He clasped it between his thumb and index finger and started to rub it. Then still holding my clitoris between two fingers, he pushed his middle finger right into my vagina.

Try as I might, I couldn't stop my body responding. I could feel my vagina getting wet. I started to struggle again not only out of fear but also out of shock that I didn't know my own body. That seemed to rouse the worst in the man in front of me. A hard look came over his face and he stepped back and quickly shed his clothes.

Of course I'd heard about Caribbean men and yes, there he was in front of me, long and thick cock already jerking up and down in anticipation, much bigger than the boy I'd lost my virginity to. I suddenly understood that thing was going to be inside me and that terrified me again. I could hear myself starting to sob, saying No, no, no, no please no please over and over again He grabbed me by the shoulders and roughly pushed me towards the bed. I fell back hard onto the hard mattress and my legs parted involuntarily. His body was between my legs and over me in a trice and his lips were slobbering all over my own.

I kicked madly but to no avail. My body was pinned under his. God, but he was heavy and really strong, his body pure muscle. He ended my struggle by simply holding my wrists together above my head hard against the bed. Then I could feel that hot, steel like rod at the mouth of my vagina, pushing in, pushing in hard again and again., until with one massive thrust, he was all the way in. I cried out with the really intense pain as his cock banged against my cervix at the back. He was so big and thick and my vagina felt it was tearing apart. He started to move roughly and fast, not bothering to be try and be gentle.

I gasped and sobbed as I strove to keep up with his thrusts. The pain seemed unending and I was starting to think I was about to black out. And then amazingly the pain started to lessen with each thrust and I made out that my body had started to protect itself by lubricating my vagina with wetness. I could feel the flow of my vaginal juices. His cock was going in smoothly now, and I could make a out a faint sound as it pistoned in and out. I lay back and just let it happen, not resisting it any more. His mouth was all over my boobs, licking and sucking the nipples.

Finally, after what seemed an eternity, he started to grunt and go faster and faster. Then he suddenly pushed his cock as deep inside as possible, with his stomach right up against mine, and I felt the gush of his cum wash in hot jerks into my cunt. Slowly his cock shriveled in size inside me, until it finally exited with a plop. Thank God that's over, I thought to myself.

But of course it wasn't. Barely had he got off my body when I turned my head and saw his friend fully ready, naked and with cock upright and jerking spasmodically. He was every bit as large as the first guy. They high fived each other with a shout of laughter and then the second guy was on top of me and his cock was sliding in.

This time it went in much easier, and he settled into a steady rhythm with long deep strokes. The pain was gone entirely now. I lay back and waited for the end. But this guy was built to last. He went on and on and then, to my horror, I started to feel my body respond with pleasure.

I had never felt anything like that before. My vagina felt as though it was expanding and contracting with each thrust. Each time the cock banged in it felt like something inside my body was just opening up to accept more and more. I was still gasping, but with delight at this new sensation. I bit my lip in an effort to keep back the pleasure, but to no avail. His cock started to feel as though it had always belonged there and shivers of pleasure were building up through my entire body. I realized my hips had started to buck and thrust back in sync with his own rhythms. My cunt was now squeezing and letting go his cock as though it had a life of its own. And then a giant wave of pleasure started deep inside me and engulfed me as my hips moved harder and faster and my thighs went up and my legs clasped him around his waist. Then all conscious thinking left me as my first ever orgasm broke inside me and my head threw itself back to scream in ecstasy. As I came slowly back to my senses, i realized he was still inside me but had stopped moving.

"Turn over" he growled, withdrawing his cock. I didn't understand what he meant, so he grabbed me by the shoulders and turned me roughly onto my belly. Then he lifted up my hips and pushed me onto my knees and then his cock was back inside my cunt with a single hard thrust.

That was not all. I looked up and saw the first guy's cock dangling in front of me. I knew what was expected of me of course, the older girls had described it to our shocked giggles. I opened my mouth and he pushed his cock in, grabbed my hair and started to fuck my mouth. It was my first time, so my teeth came in the way.

"Careful, bitch!" he shouted. The man behind stopped fucking me for long enough to slap my butt hard a few times.

I didn't need any more instructions. I opened my mouth as far as I could and soon figured out how to keep my tongue flat and let his cock slide over it. It started to go in deeper and I could make out from his groans that he was liking it. Meanwhile, the guy at the back had kept pumping away, and my body felt as though it was about to gear up for a second orgasm. Then he reached right round and gripped my clitoris and started squeezing, quite gently to my surprise. That did it, and my second orgasm crashed over me faster than I had expected . Dimly in the background I could hear the men laugh.

"The bitch is lovin' it." guffawed one.

Then the one in the back started to speed up his strokes and soon I felt his orgasm shoot hot jets into my cunt. I kept sucking the cock in my mouth, finding I was starting to like the feel and the smell of grime and sweat from his body. My cunt was free of cock and now the man in front was starting to groan. His cock started to get even bigger, unbelievably, and the hot jets of cum hit the back of my throat. I gagged for a moment, but he had grabbed my hair and his cock was as far back in my throat as it would go, and the first gob of cum gulped its way down. It had a slightly salty taste and a somewhat rancid odor, but I gulped and gulped all of it down. Then his cock left my mouth and i flopped back on the bed, panting with exertion. My body was covered with sweat.

The two men were also sweating and looking at me expressionlessly. One of them went to the bathroom and I could hear the stream of his urine hitting the toilet bowl. He came back with a large towel and threw it at me.

"Get cleaned up and get dressed." he ordered.

I wiped the sweat carefully off my body and last of all cleaned up my vulva and pubic hair and my face. The men had also got dressed and cleaned up by then and they handed me my clothes without saying anything. I got dressed and they grabbed me again and took me to the door. Before they let me go, one of them spoke.