Big deals and really big deals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room was filled with the sound of the men panting and groaning and me screaming from the orgasms. Then the young man's cock started to get bigger in my mouth and his fire hose unloaded itself in my mouth. I swallowed as much as I could but the volume was simply too great and some of it dribbled out down my chin. Then my mouth was free of cock and I was able to see A furiously stroking his own cock.

The third man had obviously seen that too, because I heard him chuckle and then felt his cock withdraw from my ass. He walked back to A and then slapped him twice across each cheek. A was completely unprepared and his face showed his shock. Then the bedsheet pinning A to the chair was roughly undone by the third man, and he was manhandling A across to the other bed. A had not anticipated anything like this and his body almost collapsed as he was pushed face down onto the bed. His neck was being held down by his assailant and his ass sticking up in the air. He was whimpering no, no, no, please, no please in English, just as I had back in the Caribbean.

Holding A's neck down on the bed, the man easily picked up the bottle of oil and poured it liberally over A's ass and crack. He swiped his palm once up the crack to make sure he covered A's butthole, and then he was behind and over A's body, using his own legs to kick A's apart. Just as he had done with me, he pushed one palm down hard on the small of A's back. He cupped A's anus with the other and pushed two fingers directly in and twisted them around. A was now screaming in fear at the invasion. Then the man's cock was at the small puckered open hole and pushing in without further ado.

A had never had a cock up his ass before and his terrified scream rent the air as the cock forced itself slowly, relentlessly into his ass. But the palm pressing the small of his back down hard relaxed his buttock muscles just it had mine. For good measure, he slapped A's ass hard a few times. A was screaming continuously.in a whimpering kind of way now.

"Ah ah ah ah please stop no no no please stop please stop...."

I would never imagined it was possible for me to be aroused any further, but the sight was affecting me powerfully. It also seemed to have the same effect on the leader, because he was again hammering me hard and fast, drawing on his seemingly inexhaustible strength. He was groaning loudly now, and so was I as I felt yet another orgasm coming on.

But meanwhile, miraculously, A's screams had wound down and he was panting silently as he took the pounding of a cock in his ass. Then we could hear moans slowly starting to emerge from his mouth and his ass starting to push back in rhythm with his attacker's movements. The third man now reached across with both hands and grabbed A's cock and started to milk it with both hands clamped tightly over A's cock. The sight was too much for me and I threw my head back and screamed in ecstasy as one more orgasm took hold of me.

The leader was obviously about to empty his own load, finally, because he suddenly flipped me over and started fucking me in the missionary position like a pile-driver, driving his thick cock into me faster and faster upto the hilt each time. My hands were now free and I grabbed clumps of his chest hair with both and tried to pull him down and bite his chest, but he was too strong and his body remained free from my teeth. Then he suddenly stopped moving and with loud groans his balls finally emptied themselves. Another fire hose, even larger in volume than the young man's earlier.

As his orgasm subsided, he rolled off my body and we both lay there, fully spent, but watching the action on the other bed. The two of them were fucking now in earnest, and the sound of the third man's hips ramming into A's buttocks was loud. And then A started to move a little more jerkily and began groaning and throwing his head back. The third man was still reached around, milking A's cock. All of a sudden, semen started spurting from A's cock onto the bed as he groaned loudly and without a break. Then the third man started speeding up, and then all of a sudden rammed his cock as deep as he could into A's ass. Both of them were streaming sweat as his flaccid cock slowly withdrew, leaving behind a trail of semen trickling down A's thighs.

The room was strangely quiet, after the unearthly noises for so much time. The leader got to his feet and went to the bathroom leaving the door open. We could hear the urine stream hitting the water in the toilet bowl. Then he came back and started getting dressed. He addressed me in Sinhala.

"We will leave you here. You have about half an hour to get dressed and go. Do not dream of going to the police. You will die if you try. We have fought in the war and we can do anything we want. Be happy your faces have not been damaged."

In a couple of minutes the three men had gone. I was so tired and my body was already starting to ache. My insides felt as though they had been mashed in a blender. Everything in my body was so loose and tired that I wondered if I would be able to stand on my feet without collapsing. But my mind was feeling strangely fresh and cool and rejuvenated. It must be the frenetic sex that did it, I decided. My brains had been well and truly fucked out.

A was looking shell-shocked, but oddly sated and satisfied at the same time. His eyes had a look as if they had seen a revelation. He had never been fucked in the ass before and he clearly had no idea what it could turn out to be like. He was looking at me and I gave him a smile.

"Come over here."

He staggered over and stood looking down a me on the bed.

"Kiss me."

He lay down net to me and we kissed with open mouths. The semen in my mouth flowed into his and mixed with our saliva. I could feel him gulping some of it down. Then I held his head and forced him to move his mouth to the gobs of semen on my chin and boobs, already starting to dry. he licked everything clean and I guided his mouth down my body until it was at my vulva and his tongue was flicking out.

I pushed his head harder into my pussy. His mouth started sucking up the semen from the two men. There was a lot of it, and his tongue and lips became quite busy as he slurped up the semen. He was very gentle and gifted with a good tongue which reached deep into my vagina and could scoop up the cum as it flowed out. Every once in a while his tongue would snake higher and flick my clit. He moved his hands up my body until they cupped my bobs and he started squeezing my nipples.

Despite my tiredness, I was starting to get turned on by the experience. His lips and tongue moved all the way down to my butt hole, licking up the streams of cum that had flowed down to there. His tongue carefully licked the edges of my anus and ventured a little into the hole. My hips were starting to buck from the sensation. Then his mouth moved up and even though my cunt was now fully cleaned out he kept licking my vaginal lips until he finally captured my clit between his lips and started sucking on it. I couldn't control myself any longer and, amazingly for someone who had come continuously for such a long time, another orgasm rippled through my shaking body as my thighs clamped around his head.

We lay there for some time waiting for our breath to come back to normal. Then I told him it was time for us to get back and we started cleaning ourselves up. Fortunately, we found two small cotton towels in a wooden cupboard, and we were able to patch up our appearance to give a semblance of normality. We walked back onto the beach holding our shoes as before and started on the long trek back to where I had parked my car.

----

We had both been completely silent during the half hour drive back to the city, each lost in our own thoughts. He had driven the car on the journey back, sensing my fatigue. About fifty yards from the gate to his hotel. I told him to stop and let me take the wheel. We sat in silence for a couple of minutes and then at last I said what had been forming in my mind on the way back.

"Tonight was a huge deal for both of us, but we'll get over it. We were amazingly lucky not to be hurt badly. I said earlier you didn't know much about women. Now you know a little more and maybe you know a lot more about men. I haven't forgotten our dinner conversation, so here's the thing."

"You're married to a dear friend of mine. I didn't like that you tried to make a pass at me. So the next time you come to this island, you will ask to meet my husband for any business work. You might find you have more in common than you knew and that you can respect him more after tonight. And now let me tell you something more."

"If I ever find out that you've hurt my friend by playing around behind her back, or if I hear that you've been taking advantage of women who work for you and depend on you for their livelihood, I will make certain that what happened tonight is splashed all over the Internet. You know I can do it because I'm in the advertising business and I have the reach. You're a basically a good, kind person who has a little too high an opinion of himself. Go back to doing what you do really well, which is to be a good husband and provider and a good father and a successful executive. "

"Because if you don't, the consequences will be a big deal for you."

"A really big deal."

----