Big deals and really big deals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't even think of going to the cops, bitch, or your face will get sliced."

I walked with faltering steps to the road and then found myself walking faster and faster until I started running. I ran almost all the way home. I was a little late but found that no one had worried too much. the run in the evening air had cleared my mind and I told no one or gave anyone any sign that something had happened. I begged off dinner saying I had already eaten a lot and was tired after a long day. I was asleep as soon as my body hit the bed. When I woke up I went straight to the mirror and watched the new person look back at me. It remembered the orgasms. But it also remembered the slaps.

The next day in college, as I was walking home, I heard a voice behind me calling out my name. It was one of the older girls, a particular friend of mine. She smiled as she came up to me.

"So it's happened to you? When was it."

"Last evening." I replied. "How did you know?"

"Your walk." she said with a grin."It shows."

"Yes." I admitted, a hot blush of shame coloring my cheek as I remembered how my body had betrayed me.

"Nothing wrong with that." she said seriously. "Don't feel ashamed. It's your body taking care of you, that's all. It happened to me also. Doesn't mean you like it this way. You're already getting over it"

-----

We had walked quite some distance down the beach, maybe a kilometer, by the time my story was finished. This stretch of beach was completely dark except for the faint outlines of a couple small houses at the edge. Glancing sideways at A, I could make out the bulge in his trousers even in the moonlight. I felt a mischievous sense of satisfaction that I had turned him on.

He broke the silence.

"So you actually enjoyed it. Even though it was technically a gang bang?" he said.

"Yes" I replied, and then for some reason throwing caution to the winds, went on."I had two orgasms."

"Studies show that about ten percent of rape victims report having an orgasm." he said seriously.

I started laughing at that, so hard I bent over. Men will never stop mansplaining.

"What's so funny?" he demanded, sounding a little peeved.

"Nothing." I said, still laughing. 'It's just so hilarious, that's all. All you men know nothing, really nothing, about women, and you think you can learn it all by reading up on the Internet."

"I would never be as foolish as that" he said comfortably.

I liked him when he was like that.

"Good for you. Tell me," I continued, linking my arm in his and looking up at him, "Have you made passes at the women who work in your office? Come on, you can tell me. I've been so honest with you."

"Yes" he admitted.

"More than once?" I asked.

"Yes." he said again.

I didn't say anything. I felt oddly cleansed by the whole evening and the conversation and yet oddly dissatisfied.

"I need another drink" I said suddenly.

"Now? where?" he asked in genuine astonishment.

I pointed at a shack with some dim lights a little further down on the edge of the long beach.

"I think that's a bar or a restaurant of some kind. Come on, it'll be interesting to try it out.

The bar was one of those places that would never see worse days and had never seen better days. It was little more than a shack, with bright red plastic tables and chairs and a makeshift kitchen in the back. The two harsh incandescent bulbs in the ceiling showed us the clientele. They were all men, obviously from the working classes, and the smell of sweat and liquor and spicy food was palpable. The dark faces and eyes surveyed me unblinkingly, and I was suddenly conscious of my sheer shirt and tight trousers. I glanced at A and saw he was looking more than a little scared. But I needed a drink, so I steeled my resolve and walked up to the man behind the cash counter.

"What can we get to drink?" I asked him in Sinhala.

"Only arak now. Toddy is finished" he replied simply. "Anything to eat?"

"No." I said. " Two glasses of arak with coconut water please."

We sat down at an empty table and the drinks arrived in thick glass tumblers, with onion slices and a two chilies on the side. I looked around and could see all the men looking at me still, the predatory eyes openly devouring my body. A couple of them licked their lips at the sight of a well-dressed, obviously upmarket woman come unbidden into their midst. I felt a frisson of fear. I had been talking about the Caribbean incident, and now the smells and colors of those men came rushing back into my awareness. Those guys had probably been only students. This crowd was much, much rougher looking. I downed half the glass in gulps and bit into a chilly to steady my nerves. A was looking at me disbelievingly as he nervously sipped his arak. I couldn't help laughing again.

"Come on." I said." Drink up and let's get going. Bottoms up."

We downed the arak, A choking slightly but recovering well, and we paid up and walked out of there. I knew my ass was swaying slightly and that the men were drinking it in, but I didn't care. The arak had started to hit and I was starting to feel horny. I could do with a hot cock in my cunt and if the only available man was my friend's husband, then so be it. I took his hand and we started walking faster away from the lights and back towards where we had come from. When we were about a hundred yards away, I stopped, grabbed him by the shoulders and started to kiss him. His arms went round me and started to squeeze my ass. His tongue snaked into my mouth and my head went back to suck him in.

We must have kissed frenetically for about a minute when I broke it and stepped back. Both of us were gasping with the passion. It was then that I sensed rather than saw the three men.

A's back was to the bar we had just stepped out of, and he had no warning. But I could see them walking fast and purposefully towards us. In the moonlight, the steel of the knives in their hands glinted and flashed. My body went still.

Some animal instinct warned A. He swung round and saw them, only about ten paces away by now. Now I was well and truly terrified.

"Don't try anything" I hissed.

A didn't seem to hear me. He took his wallet out of his pocket and waved it at the men. I thought I was going to die now for sure.

"Take anything you want." he quavered in English. "Please don't hurt us."

The men didn't bother to reply as they reached us. One of them stepped up to A and slapped him across the face, so hard that the sound rang in the air. A stumbled and almost fell.

"Don't want money." he said harshly." Be quiet. Come with us."

A man pushed me hard from the back. I stumbled forward. We were led to one of the dark houses on the edge. I knew what was coming and I was truly terrified, because these men were not like those Caribbean youths. These men had shown themselves capable of real violence and they had knives. I remembered how A had been slapped and I was shocked to find my nipples hardening a little and my cunt starting to wet. I had been turned on by the sight of one man slapping another, I realized, but why, I had no idea. Then it came to me immediately that I might also get slapped around. I remembered the Caribbean rape and I remembered the slaps. I had come to terms with everything else, but not the slaps.

The house was very small, essentially a single room with cheap beds covered with sheets that looked clean thankfully, a small cupboard, and a couple of desks with chairs. A kitchen was visible off to one side as the lights were switched on, and a door to what was presumably the bathroom. The room looked surprisingly tidy, which led me to think, even in my terrified state, that the men might have been or perhaps still were soldiers. They certainly looked tough and hardy enough. For them rape would be seen as a right, especially if they had fought in the civil war. At this thought, my heart sank even further. We could expect no mercy from these.

In the suddenly bright light, I could make out the men more clearly. They were all of medium height. One man looked to be the leader, the one who had slapped A. He was solidly built and looked older than the others, perhaps in his thirties. One man looked much younger, in his early twenties, and was grinning with anticipation. But I could not make out the third man. He looked somewhere in between in age, but something was different about him.

"Take your clothes off." ordered the leader. "You too" he added looking at A.

Disobedience was the last thought in my mind, and in A's mind, too, I was relieved to see. I shed my clothes quickly and hung them on the back of a chair indicated by the leader. I noticed that A had a thinner body than I had expected, almost like a teenager, with very little hair. But he had a nice medium-sized cock. He looked the kind of guy who would make long slow sweet love. The thought was driven out of my mind by the leader's voice.

"Lie down there on the bed. And you sit on that chair"

The strange man tied A to the chair using a bedsheet, leaving his hands a little free over his crotch. I lay down on the bed as instructed on my back, and tried to relax my body for what was about to happen. The leader looked at the youngest man and jerked his head at me. So that kid is going to be the first, I thought.

He needed no encouragement. He was out of his clothes in a flash. He was beautifully built with an athlete's body, muscles shining in the light all over his body. His hair appeared to have been shaved off. Maybe he was a swimmer, I thought. He strode to the bed, his cock pointing almost straight up and bobbing a little. It looked of average length and girth, and his pubic hair had been shaved also, which was a relief. He had been circumcised, which surprised me. The kid obviously knew nothing of sex with a woman, because he positioned his body over me, parted my legs using his knees, and pushed his cock straight away into my cunt. Fortunately he didn't realize I was still a little wet from watching A get slapped, so it went in quite easily. But I faked a scream for effect. That made him laugh and he immediately started jackhammering.

I lay there supine.For all the effect he had on me, he might as well have been fucking a sack of potatoes and I could only wait for it to get over. But it was a cock in my cunt and in some way it was satisfying a need. Through the corner of my eye I could see the leader standing there with a cynical grin on his face as he watched us. The other man had a was looking strangely satisfied. And amazingly, A's cock had stirred a little and he was surreptitiously rubbing it within the little freedom his hands had.

The young man on top of me had no sex skills, but his cock was hard as iron and hot. His body was sweaty from the warm evening and the effort he was putting in. He slobbered a bit on my breasts and tried to kiss me and I could smell and taste the raw toddy and spicy food he had been eating. He was like an animal rutting, and the knowledge that I was naked in front of four men and they were watching me get fucked against my will was starting to stir my subconscious and I could feel my cunt juices starting to flow and my breath come faster. This young man knew little about fucking women but he had stamina and if he went on like this I wasn't going to be able to stop my orgasm.

But he didn't. Just as I was feeling my hips starting to move on their own, his face grimaced and he started to grunt. His body arched as he raised his head and looked at the ceiling in the vain hope of stopping his orgasm. It didn't and his hot cum started to fill my cunt in jet after jet. It felt like a fire hose, there was so much of it. His cock softened and plopped out, and then he jumped off my body with a earsplitting grin of triumph. The leader wasn't impressed.

"You idiot." he said in Sinhala. "The whore likes it and wanted much more. Now I'll show you."

The third man chuckled.

The leader shed his clothes rapidly, looking at me all the time. He was strongly built with a solid layer of flesh over his muscles. He was quite hairy and his chest was covered with a thick forest of curls. I am turned on by male body hair and, despite everything, realized I was anticipating the coming fuck. His arms were particularly thick and strong and hung a little to his side like a bodybuilder's. His cock was much thicker than the first and hung half erect within thick pubic hair, and was also circumcised, again to my surprise. But it didn't look like it was going to be a very long one. He walked up to me and stood looking at my spreadeagled body speculatively.

Then he put his hand between my legs and gathered up some of the cum oozing down from my cunt. He smeared my breasts and nipples with it and then scooped up some more by roughly inserting two fingers into my cunt and gathering the flow in his palm. With his other hand he forced by mouth open and fed me the cum from the cunt. Then he held his cock in his hand and brought the head close to my lips. It was clear what was expected of me.

I didn't want it to start getting bigger inside my mouth so I took his cock between my thumb and index finger at the base, gripped it tightly while moving it up and down, and started to lick it. He hadn't bathed in the evening so there was a strong odor of rancid sweat in the groin and pubic hair. I licked the head of his cock and the stale aftertaste of urine came onto my tongue. His tool started growing in size as I licked and soon it was standing straight out and jerking slightly. It was only slightly longer than my husband's, who was considered above average by his lovers (he had told me) but was thicker than most cocks I had enjoyed. Then I took the head in his mouth and gave him as good a blowjob as I could, because I knew he would hurt me if I didn't try.

He had superb control, with his cock remaining stiff no matter what I tried. After a short while, I felt his hand move down to my pussy. He found my clitoris at the first attempt and started rubbing it between his thumb and forefinger. His middle finger inserted itself into my cunt just like the Caribbean boy had, but this one went a step further. He pushed his palm and his hand right up to my vulva and started massaging the entire area in a round and round motion. I had never felt anything remotely like it. The waves of pleasure that started to wash over me were indescribable. I started to suck his cock as fiercely as I could as I felt the orgasm build up in me. Then an incredible climax shook my entire body as my thighs clamped around his hand. My mouth withdrew from his cock and a long shuddering scream of pleasure forced itself from my upraised head. The leader turned his head to look at the young man.

"That's how you do it."

At least five or ten minutes must have passed and the room had gone silent. I could see the young man who had just fucked me watching with his mouth slightly open and a predatory look in his eyes. His cock had started to twitch and slowly lengthen. I looked at A and found him staring straight at me with his cock erect in his hands. The third man, standing next to him, had a smile on his face as he looked down at A and held him by the hair above his neck, forcing him to look at us. He had also shed his clothes and I could see that his cock was about as long as the young man's, but thinner. It was also circumcised and I noticed A looking sideways at it with curiosity.

The leader got on to the bed and roughly pulled me over him. His legs parted my thighs widely and my cunt hung suspended above his rock hard, thick erection. Then his hands grabbed me firmly by the hips and pushed down hard while simultaneously thrusting his hips upwards. His cock went all the way up my cunt in one heart-stopping push. If I hadn't been wet from the orgasm I would have felt like it was tearing me apart. As it was the pain was intense and I couldn't stop another scream, this time from the shock, as my cunt bottomed out on his cock.

He wasn't in the least bothered. He started fucking me with hard long strokes by thrusting his hips up and down. He didn't give me any time to adjust to his girth. I gasped as the thick cock drove repeatedly into my cunt. Then I moved my body to a more upright position and the hard fucking started to become more pleasurable. I leaned back and put my hands on his rock hard thighs. That allowed him to move one hand up and massage my bouncing boobs and nipples, while the other hand left my hips and moved to my pussy. Then he started to rub my clitoris with his thumb as he kept fucking me remorselessly with hard steady deep strokes.

The sensation was entirely too much to bear and another orgasm erupted soon from my open mouth as I flung my head about in ecstasy. He didn't stop but kept relentlessly thrusting upwards. God, he was stronger than any man I had ever come across. My body started to surrender completely to him and yet another orgasm built up in my body. I knew then that I was completely in this man's power and there was nothing I can do about it.

I happened to look to one side and witnessed an amazing sight. The third man had turned and was pushing his cock towards A's mouth with a grin on his face. A was desperately moving his head from side to side to avoid it and was keeping his mouth tightly shut. The man didn't even speak. he simply reached behind a to the table, clicked open a knife and flashed it in front of A's face. I knew then that the third man was the most dangerous of the three.

I kept looking, finding the scene arousing even in the midst of my orgasm.

The fight went out of A like a balloon being pricked. He opened his mouth and allowed the cock to enter between his lips. The man put the knife back on the table, and roughly grabbed A's head from behind and started feeding his cock into his mouth. Soon he was fucking A's mouth with slow strokes and A had obviously picked up the technique. The leader below me slowed down his pace to a stop and spoke.

"What are you waiting for?"

The third man chuckled, withdrew his cock from A's mouth and reached across to the table and picked up a bottle of clear fluid. He opened the bottle and splashed some on his palm and I made out it was coconut oil. He slathered some over his cock and walked across to us, shiny cock pointing up and bobbing. He reached behind me, and I felt his hand rubbing oil over my buttocks, down the crack and finally on my butt hole. He drove one finger deep inside. It went in because of the oil, but I clenched my rectal muscles involuntarily. He then slapped my bottom hard several time and then put one palm on the small of my back and pushed down hard. I felt my buttocks start to relax with the pressure and then a new, hot, smooth, longer, thicker object starting to invade my anus. Soon I could feel his hips mash up against my buttocks.

Then the two me started to stroke in and out of me in a synchronized rhythm. Again, the sensation was new and indescribably hot. I'd long lost count of how many orgasms I had had by then from the leader's fucking, but now another giant one exploded from within me under the smooth, unhurried relentless double penetration. Then the leader told the young man roughly to join in.

His cock was now semi erect, and he gladly positioned it in front of my face and grabbed my head from behind. I opened my mouth and accepted his cock. Soon his cock too was erect and I was being fucked in all three holes simultaneously. That had long been a fantasy of mine, and now I was experiencing it to its fullest, with three hot cocks pounding me, the leaders two hands now on my boobs, and the third man's hand reaching around to rub my clitoris. Exhausted as I was with so many orgasms, I still lost track completely of time and space as my body and spirit gave itself up to the most intense sexual experience I had ever known.