All Comments on 'Big Decisions'

by demander

Sort by:
  • 280 Comments
Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

The epilogue was hard to follow. Marty seemed to appear and disappear, unless Fred was talking to him in the third person. Also, Marty's character if two-dimensional, and that's even pushing it. It's easy to be bending and completely contrary. I'd like to see him developed beyond that. 3/5.

lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

I thought Marty was going to ruin her memory of the sex in the next session?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I almost quit with the whole “we met in college” shit. God, why do writers do that crap? I skimmed it, and it was okay until I came to “Lee’# story.” Skipped to the end and gave it two stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was novel story line, but 1 too many people know what really happened.

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementeover 2 years ago

I was enjoying the story, until the end. The idea it is alright to murder someone and have the killer get away with it, is repugnant to me.

-

I do not think the author should stop writing nor do I have any insulting remarks or thoughts about the author. The author can and should write stories as they see fit. I will still follow this author and look forward to their next work. It will happen that there will be stories that I may not appreciate while others will. That is life.

-

Pasqual

KarnevilKarnevilover 2 years ago

A pretty ordinary plot and somewhat uninspiring story. I can understand why he wouldn't forgive her, why should he? She made her bed, she has to lay in it.

Two issues here though: if a man rapes a woman he deserves everything that happens to him, but fucking an unfaithful wife is not a crime, least of all one punishable by death. Some very misguided people need to get away from the gun culture and violence solves everything attitude.

Secondly: I've travelled a lot but never to the USA but I imagine their airports are much the same as elsewhere - I expect somebody will correct me if I'm wrong - and in every airport I've been through you go through passport control then luggage collection before going through customs, then you pass through the exit gate. My question is: how in hell did Martys friend get access into all these restricted areas to film the wife and her lover? Maybe not an earth shattering issue but these things show a complete lack of thought and research.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

that was a turn I was not expecting

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

+10 stars to the 5 I gave you. The whole story was a fantastic read and the ending was one of the best I have ever read.

kelchakelchaover 2 years ago

Ok, it's a story, and not a real world reality. But you wrote one hell of a fine character in the father in law. Five stars from me. Thanks

She cheated because she wanted to and because she could. Simple as that really.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

George really ought to answer for inflicting this plague of a theme on this site.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 2 years ago

Now that WAS an interesting twist. Bit convoluted, but still interesting.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 2 years ago

Not a new story, but powerfully written and deeply affecting. Well done. Thanks for sharing.

TajfaTajfaover 2 years ago

A very sad tale where I couldn't blame him for his reaction but I still felt for her 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Not much of a marriage

Why so many characters named Lee in this story? It's confusing and distracting. The wife never called home the four days she was away until she feared her husband knew she was screwing around. He never entered her thoughts. She wouldn't be alone after the divorce. She's addicted to dick. She was with an athlete when she met her husband and left him for the same reason.

This was a depressing story. Husband's plan to shoot Larry and Larry's murder by the FIL's friend was stupid. It would have been more interesting if Larry lived. I gave this 4 stars.

reasonable man

HargaHargaover 2 years ago

Nice twist at the end.....did not see that coming.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Two first person accounts and then a narrative?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That ‘twist’ ending was extremely improbably to have worked out as neatly as described. And the whole tone of the story changed about half way through like you were rushing to get to it. The POV changes were unnecessary. Lee’s attitudes and thoughts should have been shown much more organically in the counseling sessions you described. I pretty much started skimming to the end myself when you started switching in and out of Lee’s (brief) “I’m such a slut”monologues. Decent story. Just didn’t need the Lee POVs or the epilogue really, although I think you intended that last bit as some sort of punchline.

SunnyU2SunnyU2over 2 years ago

"Betrayed. It was the worst possible betrayal. Lee....however this comes out, she always can remember her fantastic sex drenched fling. If we stayed married, I'd always believe that she was thinking of him while we were fucking. You know, I want to ruin that memory for her. And I fully intend to do that. It's the least I can do."

Haha. Love that part

Generally for reconciliation, but I'm glad Marty didn't take her back here. Seems Iike a part of her wanted out of the marriage. I think she would cheat again. Big L didn'teven have to get her drunk.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

A very believable story. I have friends who exactly fit that premise so it was like going over their story once again. Well, except for the twist at the end!

Well written and successfully attempted to "get into the heads" of both Marty and Lee.

The only pedantic thing I could raise... was they graduated with their degrees at age 20 and got married just after. 20? That meant they must have finished High School at age 15. Then a 4 years degree in that specialist field for Marty. There was nothing to indicate they were so intellectual that they could achieve that and no real reason for them to gain their degrees other than at the the normal age of 22/23.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I made the poor decision to read one of your attempts from beginning to end. Now I know why all of your stories are scored so poorly. You can't write for shit. Those sports guys, they sure do get around. Then you have the devoted mother who simply CANNOT resist fucking said sports guy. This theme has run it's course, just like your attempts at writing an interesting story. It was so easy to click a one when it came time to score.

NRBonzNRBonzover 2 years ago

Different. Must say I had no inkling the hit was engineered and ran to perfection. Not one to judge but satisfaction? I wonder. I judged this work to rate a five.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written, tragic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

a set up and perfect timing but the fact that marty was there and never made the connection and got cheated but saved him from a murder charge

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Was a three star story . But that ending boosted it to 5 stars

MigbirdMigbirdover 2 years ago

Not particularly original and despite the length not sure that we really got to know the characters.

OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

For some unknown reason storylines on LW always seem to come in bunches. This was the 3rd one in a row where

1. The wife cheats in a short time fling 2. She gets caught. 3. He goes irrational and blows off the marriage hands down 4. everybody lives miserably ever after. Ruined my day. I know it is just fiction, but still, it is disturbing to think in the 21st century that there are men who are so stupid, and pig-headed and out of touch with today's moralities that they would destroy the lives of themselves and the spouse they had loved and their kids over their childish reactions.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Now THIS is the kind of polished story I expect from you! Some of your recent releases have been really rough both in plot and narrative, almost as if someone else was writing them. I can't come up with anything to criticize beyond a few editing misses. Great job! 5*

secretsalsecretsalover 2 years ago

Sad story, but it is pretty satisfying being along for the ride with a protagonist who's dead certain about where they're going instead of wandering from one dead end to another.

MaxiMilfMaxiMilfover 2 years ago

Awesome STORY. Great plot. Good writing. Thanks.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonover 2 years ago

Wow, nice twist at the end!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done

FireFox59FireFox59over 2 years ago

Good story. Nice twist at the end with the father in law.

PowersworderPowersworderover 2 years ago

Interesting twist at the end with the father-in-law murdering the asshole to save Marty from making a mistake that would hurt his granddaughters.

The only thing missing was a happy ending for Marty. It would've been nice to see him decide to cut Lee completely out of his life, forget about her and move on. He was only mid-thirties and could easily replace her with a younger woman. Lee was an obsessive career woman and they make shit wives... finding someone better would've been easy.

ranec1ranec1over 2 years ago
Mean As!!

chur m8 awsum story

⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WOW and YEAH! Fuckin' great! An absolute 5 - since that's the highest score available. A total classic. Sadder than hell, but the bastard got what he deserved. I had wondered whether Milt had something to do with it, and was very gratified to learn at the end that he did. And the miserable life that Lee the wife now leads is well deserved. Marty, of course, deserves better. And I believe that sometime in the future he may get it. Not every story is a 5, but when demander gets it right, he REALLY gets it right.

irinmikeirinmikeover 2 years ago

Why do most cheating wives always say in a script, “I made a mistake”. No they made a choice and there are consequences to bad choices.

BSreaderBSreaderover 2 years ago
Better than most

This does show the selfish behavior of a cheating spouse. She should have spoken to her husband about the marriage being stale and gotten counciling before destroying her marriage. Guess she never really cared about her family. Sad the attitude of people today.

The Style GuyThe Style Guyover 2 years ago

I liked the story and gave it a top score. The ending surprised me. It was elegant and shocking. Nice!

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

Loved the story...and the ending. But in the end, Lee was just a selfish entitled slut who deserved more than what she got. Marty was just a nice guy who definitely finished last but deserved more. What is puzzling about the story just a bit is if Larry lived so close in the neighborhood, why did they act like long lost friends in Miami ?

CD1929CD1929over 2 years ago

WOW! I didn't see that ending coming. Not a bad story at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow! I have to admit I never saw or would have guessed the ending. I loved this story. I'm divorced over 12 years, over slightly different circumstances, however I still feel anger towards my ex wife. I can relate to the story. I hope you continue to write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great! A nice dark O Henry twist! Also, props for using "malaise"...it's so overlooked.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 2 years ago

Almost too quick but very entertaining.

It would have been better if Lee had been far more examined and far more revealed about her.

I wonder how she reflects on the best sex she ever had after she destroyed her fucking life for it and her would be lover is dead.

She is such a deranged loser as written and it would be satisfying if she was further explored.

The twist at the end was pretty wicked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice. 5 stars.... Gamblnluck

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

First of all….the improvement in your writing is very evident. My biggest critique of your first submissions was that lack of conversation between your principal characters was a huge drag on the effectiveness in telling your tales. You have advanced leaps and bounds in just weeks. Kudos!

.

A very honest portrayal of how a husband would feel and react. There is NO coming back from what Lee did and how she did it. None. You actually saved Marty by having Larry killed….and nice twist having that done by a concerned father! Milt obviously knew that his daughter was a very flawed person….and he did what he had to in order to save his grandkids lives.

.

Lee is a tragic figure. Her fall was all too common. All too preventable. She deserves everything that now happens to her life. Still sad though.

.

Maybe with enough time Marty can lose his extreme distrust of women. Maybe the right woman in the future can bring him back. His daughters will help. Maybe there’s hope.

.

4 very strong ****

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 2 years ago

Nice twist at the end. Thanks for that.

Driven2ReadDriven2Readover 2 years ago

4* story -- interesting twist at that end, got it from 3 to a 4 in my book. Pretty formulaic and normal LW trope. Dumb cunt couldn't say why, must have been hit by the Martian Slut Ray I guess. Normally I can see RAAC and I appreciate them - but not this one, it was as she said, like she wanted to get caught and get out. Subconsciously at least.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Much more realistic than the raac nonsense authors like GA write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Tough story, but more realistic than some on here. Took a lot of "suspension of disbelief" to get past Big L's death, even with the twist at the end. But the cold eyed look at the irreparable damage done to a bunch of lives made it worth the read.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 2 years ago

WOW, old school justice!

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 2 years ago

Was a 5 till the end. Set him up to be hit by car? OK. The plan was dependent on him chasing ball into street? Nope. Was well written around Lee. She was sad to be caught not sad she did it. Her reputation in community would be of a slit after big dicks.... well deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story was ok but the ending was unnecessary and very unbelievable. It really detracted from the whole.

etchiboyetchiboyover 2 years ago
Beautiful twist at the end. Wow!!!

The scenes/why’s for cheating, and the aftermath feel very very very very realistic.

The daughters were probably reasonably popular at school. If they were not the teasing probably would have been unbearable. Especially from other girls.

Did I forget to say it felt real to life?

5-stars & Favorite.

etchiboyetchiboyover 2 years ago
Dang it. Accidentally hit 4-stars.

Drat.

Rolando1225Rolando1225over 2 years ago
Great Story

Loved the fact some issues were left sort of open. That's the way life is. You don't always get all the answers. At the end the author confused the names of Milt for Marty in the dialog. Just an oversight. Not a happy story for fans of reconciliation, but a realistic one with a twist at the end. Like I said, I loved it. I gave it a 5*. It deserves no less. Thanks for the story, the effort and the time it took writing it. Please keep writing.

TheUnoriginalistTheUnoriginalistover 2 years ago

It’s a little too real in its lack of closure, but I enjoyed and favorited it.

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 2 years ago
Justice done?

I am not sure.

mainer42mainer42over 2 years ago

loved the ending to this very sad twisted story No nitpicking here

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

“But as soon as I got there, I saw Larry. He gave me a big hug, and I knew that I wouldn't be putting him off if he wanted me. It was just that fast. I can't understand it."

——-

Later, in the first person sequence of Lee thinking back on her fling with Larry, she admitted to herself again that she was Larry’s if he asked. And right away. In that same soliloquy, she admitted to herself thinking about sex with a co-worker on the trip. In other words…she was about as ready and eager to cheat any any cheater ever was.

——-

Marty had no choice but to dump this birch. And thank the fates that his father in law took care of Larry before Marty did.

——

The author is getting better at writing. This story is technically orders of magnitude better than his first couple submissions. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great finish to a good story. Thank you!

JonDoe315JonDoe315over 2 years ago

Nothing new here but better than recent LW stories as of late. Another paragraph or 2 could've made the story better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done. I enjoyed finding out that Grandpa was the one responsible for taking out the bad guy. It's doubtful he would have moved in with her long term, he likes a smorgasbord of women, not just one, but if she lived with him for even a day, it would have poisoned what little relationship remained with her daughters.

.

The marriage was over the first night she cheated: "The sex with Larry was the best of my life." "If I ever again have sex with a man, I'm sure I'll be remembering sex with Larry." No one, man or woman, wants to play second fiddle, especially in bed. Thank goodness you didn't try to RAAC them. What they had was special until she slept with Larry. There would NEVER be anything special about their marriage again, even if they had both wanted to try. 5 stars. Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stupid revenge stories have no place in erotic literature. None

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What hath GA wrought?

Sports star hunk zaps MC's gorgeous wife with handheld Martian Slut Ray, they rut publicly, MC is humiliated and angry. Relatives and friends try to get MC to forgive and live with it, drama plays out with no one happy. An additional LW trope, not sure we needed it.

This instance kills off the studly jock with purportedly justifiable homicide engineered by MC's father-in-law and carried out by formerly law-abiding old friend of f-i-l that apparently goes unpunished. Left a lingering bad taste.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

A really well-told story that you completely destroyed for me in the last paragraph. Violence, for whatever reason, is never acceptable to me. Self-defense yes, but murder - never! 3/5!

Bebop3Bebop3over 2 years ago

I liked the twist at the end. Well played. Certainly not justice, and the guy definitely didn't deserve to be killed, but good writing.

JohnD46JohnD46over 2 years ago

A bit of a shocker. What an unusual ending. Wondered how you would wrap it up. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. I caught the hint that Milt might be involved and was not surprised at the end, and sympathize with his motivation. But murder? Well this is a fictional story, so fuck Larry. Lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent story! Thanks for the read. The story hit all the nerves and sensations. Cheating is not just a mistake its the embodiment of selfish entitlement and lack of character. As far as HOW the spouse who's been cheated upon responds to the betrayal that's totally for the cheated upon to decide. Neither the cheater, family, friends, work associates, councilors or clergy get to decide or dictate how the person who was betrayed responds or decides what's ultimately best for them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, my attitude would be, if my wife had a fling with him, let him die. Live by the sword and so on. I used to be a smuck, when I was young, and chase all types of women with absolutely no regard for their marriage relationships. Got me in lots of trouble and I had to constantly look over my shoulder just for some pussy and to feed my ego. Lee fucked up and was obviously shot with the slut ray.......he did the right thing. Leave the bitch. Good story and I liked the ending.

BeBopper99BeBopper99over 2 years ago

5* I liked the surprised twist at the end. Big L is worm food and the pariah slut is branded with the Scarlet A. Maybe a follow-up story with Marty linking up with a young widow, or even his girls' former babysitter. That should burn Lee's fat whore ass some more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The ending was great. A mother's love is a beautiful thing - she'll die to protect her child. But a father's love is absolutely amazing -- he will do what needs to be done, even at the cost of a piece his own soul.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wish Milt would have been my father in law

waifwaifover 2 years ago

The epilogue took it from a 4 to a 5. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The killing of Larry by the father in laws friend is absolutely ridiculous. Larry has to drop the ball, which has to roll out onto the road and he has to be stupid and chase it without looking. The vehicle has to be at a reasonably high speed from a standing start and has to hit him exactly right to kill him. Just stupid. ( I was hit by a car doing forty mph and while it did a fair bit of damage, it obviously didn’t kill me). The rest of it was quite well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Justice was served. End of story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A medium/good story line in the beginning, but it deteriorated rapidly as the story continued. Too, too much demanded a complete suspension of disbelief. Technical merit was lacking, also. Changing POV is a tactic used by lesser writers when they can't figure out how to introduce material in any other way. This author badly needs an editor to point out erroneous grammar, clumsy/awkward sentence structure, and bad punctuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And everyone kills themselves....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Odiouser...your beliefs that men should put up with cheating wives seems stupid and pigheaded to me and I believe many commenters here will agree with me. Perhaps it is you that should take a look at your 21st century moralities. Your wimpy attitude is very much in the minority in my world.

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 2 years ago

Yes she cheated, but why does this justify murder? Destroying the lovers reputation because of the humiliation is ok, but killing?

Well that's America.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Stop reading before scenes from a golf course and it’s a dark powerful story. That last part is goofy

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

"I assume she's fucking the guy. We all assumed that." - A "good friend" assumes his friend's wife is cheating, and doesn't tell him? Some friend!

\

I don't think we need the back story. We know they met, dated and got married, or we wouldn't be here. We also know they knew each other from college, so the dinner at Steph's wasn't really needed.

\

"I made a mistake." - A "mistake" is a one-time drunken hook-up. Shacking up for an entire conference is tantamount to an affair, and you have to wonder if this is the first time.

\

"It was just as much her. " - That may be, but you knew she was married, you even knew her husband, you could have, you should have told her no,

\

"Your ego is badly damaged." - It has nothing to do with his god damn ego!

\

"But he didn't really look like he should, if he was for real." - Like he should what?

\

"But, you knew that your co-workers would become aware that you were having this relationship." - She had a roommate that she didn't spend one night with. How did she think she could keep that a secret.

\

She wouldn't cheat on Marty when they were just dating, but would when they were married?

\

"I want to ruin that memory for her." - And now that memory will be tied to the end of her marriage.

\

"Family life was also routine. This had been going on for some months. I had a vague feeling of staleness." - Heaven forbid that she talk to her husband about that. He thinks that everything's fine.

\

"The sex with Larry was the best of my life." - That ain't gonna help!

\

"I had never done that before. Marty didn't want to do it, and neither did I." - I don't care that Marty didn't want anal; she didn't either, yet did it for Larry.

\

Marty said, "How are you coping these days, Fred?" - That should be Milt said.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

@L_P_N, that was a typo, should have said Milt, not Marty.

\

@AngelRider, I don't think that this really relates to George's story; Lee didn't walk off with Larry right in front of Marty.

\

@Anonymous Re: "Not much of a marriage" - There was only one Lee, his wife, or did I miss something?

\

@LenardSpencer, not 15, but 16. Should have had them getting their degrees at 21.

\

@Odiouser, HE was stupid and childish?

\

When the in-law in the garage was mentioned, I thought that Lee would end up there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another long silly story... *

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was pretty good. 5 Stars. I was thinking karma but it was Milt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I gave it a *4. A *5 would have been given if Marty had somehow gotten some revenge on Lee, even if minuscule. The divorce and major caregiver of the twins was not sufficient - not with her publishing the affair on YouTube, showing her total disregard for her family, friends & coworkers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Feel like Marty, a bit cheated. I would rather have seen Marty get his revenge on Larry in some way unprovable by others. What happened with the DNA swabs? Is Marty the twins father? Maybe Marty could have insisted on a second YouTube video that Marty could post having sole rights to, in which Larry and Lee would be required to confess the affair and make a sincere apology to Marty, his daughters, his parents, Lee's parents, their mutual friends, Lee's coworkers and her company. All of these people were embarrassed by Lee and Larry's actions.

As it stands, the outcome of this sad tale rings hollow and discordant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thanks for killing the asshole predator. What the asshole did with Lee was perfectly legal. What Thomas Jefferson did with his slaves was perfectly legal. Most of what the Nazi's did with the Jews was in compliance with German law. So don't give me any hand wringing bullshit about what is or is not legal. Morality is not constrained, nor justified, by what is currently legal. The asshole jock was a scourge to the institution of marriage, the well being of society, and the moral and ethical health of civilization. Thou Shalt Not Covet Thy Neighbor's Wife. Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery. Those are not legislated laws, but some people think they are rules to live by. EVERYONE in this story would be better off if those rules had been followed. I can easily see that Lee might have ended up killing the asshole, and then herself, in a fit of despair and regret. Maybe the legalistic wimps would have found that preferable? Hey, I'm good no matter how the asshole gets ended.

I think it could be a very dramatic and compelling sequel, where the consequences of Lee's and Marty's life is played out. Marty will partner up again, if not marry. Lee might become celibate, or a promiscuous slut, or experiment with both. I think celibacy is more likely, but she's had a taste of the Slut Ray, and liked it, A LOT. Something to think about.

Thanks for that, and thanks for the effort.

brunsjhbrunsjhover 2 years ago

What did she mean about "not knowing why" she did it.. She was a pushover for a big cock. That was what she had before she met Marty, and that is what she fell for on the first opportunity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dry. LOVE. Slap*hapy*papy #9

eightytuneseightytunesover 2 years ago

I voted 2 STARS mostly because a family was destroyed. She is sad and sorry, and he is mad, angry, and bitter. So the twins will never have a loving family, ever again! There is no way to sugar coat the lust and YouTube caught it, so that is what destroyed any chance of healing.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 2 years ago

This is a well-trodden path, but better than most, in that the psychologist is much more pragmatic and believable and we are spared pages of hand-wringing by the wife and righteous indignation from the husband.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 2 years ago

Well

Good that the asshole died. Saved Marty fromm killing him. As far as the cheating wife, she needs more punishment. Fuck her.

jazzharpjazzharpover 2 years ago

Your best thus far.

LarrynDallasLarrynDallasover 2 years ago

Wow. What an ending. Extremely clever story. Sad, well written, with a twist at the end. Truly well done.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 2 years ago

Well ...

In all stories you see parts

you'd like to be different.

That's what happens when you're not the writer.

I have no problems with that.

The only thing I have a problem with

is changing from 3rd person POW to 1st person.

It was not damaging but it was awkward.

Everything else was spot on.

Very realistic.

And that's a big plus for me.

Cheating like this happens every day.

I personally know two such sluts.

One male and one female.

Both destroyed their marriages

though both reconciled.

One marriage lasted a few years

the other is still alive.

Alive as just a shadow of what it once was.

Their choices, their decisions.

Those readers, who think this story is unrealistic,

are welcomed to kiss my ass.

And no, in the spirit (realism) of the story,

I don't think Marty would've killed the shithead.

With faded anger he would've reconsidered.

Hurt him maybe, but not killed him.

To me this is a classic story of a selfish slut.

A person who is not sorry for her actions.

Only sorry for the consequences.

A wife who doesn't deserve a good husband.

Top ratings from me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous