All Comments on 'Big-dick Bottom Pt. 01'

by xnpd

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Damn that was hot. Can't wait for the next chapter!

robertw61robertw61about 2 years ago

Can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I hate being left hanging upright. Please do chapter 2 right away!

hungbottomhungbottomabout 2 years ago

Great story.....I'm a big dick bottom and have been getting fucked since 14.....I love it and the tops really enjoy jacking my big dick while they fuck me and get me to cum with their dicks up my ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow! Just wow! Not much else needs to be said. This was really well written and very intense. You could just leave it here with our imagination but would love further chapters. Thanks for a great story. MLF

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyabout 2 years ago

So realistically told which made it so much hotter. The bullying, lack of confidence, anxiety about a accepting your real self, self loathing, constant horniness, basic fear at being found out. Every Gay man worth his salt has experienced these emotions before recognising your a perfectly normal Gay man with a higher sex drive than the average straight stuck in a rut, while you have the opportunity to spread your wings and fly. You're lucky you found yourself early on. I tried to conform and deny who I was until I could no longer and ended up damaging a lot of lives. Done my best to make up for lost time!

dnsontndnsontnabout 2 years ago

Great first chapter! Fudgepackers lurking right down the road from the Piggly Wiggly. Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You are a writer. This is beautifully descriptive. And hot as fuck, to boot! Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous