Big-dick Bottom Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacy was sad and scared of her crazy, violent ex. The neighbors were a ticking time bomb--the ginger was there, lurking, waiting, and his daddy, too--waiting for something, a chance to get their hands on me. My parents had almost completely stopped interacting with me. They were gone, now, for a week or so, visiting my sister, who was about to have a baby, in Sioux Falls.

And then, on top of it all, Mario. Big teddy bear Mario. What he'd done to me, what he'd made me do to him. I pulled into the parking lot of the Piggly Wiggly when the sign came into view to try to gather my thoughts. I was breathing hard. Lightening streak across the sky, followed by a roar of bone-rattling thunder. Mario, Mario. What the hell was even going on with Mario?

All of the excitement of my sexual awakening this summer had transfigured into a kind of charged dread, when I stopped to think about it. When I closed my eyes I saw a montage of men, flesh, cocks, fingers, fists. My body had endured things that my mind hadn't caught up with. Just today, in the barn, with the cowboy. The stink of him as he'd used and discarded me like a dirty rag. And all of this fueled by... something... that seemed outside my control, the flame, the itch. How was it that I could feel this desperate?

Emotions swirled in my belly along with the constant hum of the itch, growing ever incrementally stronger.

Suddenly I didn't want to go home to my empty house with my sad bedroom, my dirty sheets and cartoon robot curtains. I turned the truck around and zoomed back onto the road, in the direction I'd come from--back toward the Pizza Hut, back toward...

~

I went right in like I had the night before. The door wasn't locked. The kitchen and the living room were empty. I thought maybe he was gone, out at bar with his buddies, but then I heard the flush of the toilet upstairs. I took off my wet Pizza Hut shirt and bounded up the stairs, and then undid my belt and left my clothes in a heap at the top of the stairwell.

I caught him in the hallway, he was wearing only a pair of boxers. He startled when he saw me, then relaxed his shoulders and reached for me. I went to him and he wrapped me up in a tight hug.

"P," he said, whispering into my ear. He reached up to stroke my hair.

"Are you really sick?" I said back, muffled by his soft chest.

"Yeah, P, stomach bug," he said.

"Too much stuffed crust," I said.

I felt him chuckle and then I was laughing too. He put his hands on the side of my face and kissed me. This time, his kiss was softer. Sweeter. Yes, there was liquor on his breath, but he didn't seem drunk. I kissed him back. He took my hand and led me to the bedroom.