Big Dick Hank

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She noticed that her breath was panting through her open mouth. She was anticipating the emotion of what would happen next without knowing the shape of what would happen next. The big face of his dove for her neckline. Warm breath, than wet lips, and finally sharp teeth met her side of the neck. The tactile sensation made her let go of trying to stand. And he had anticipated that moment with his hands still on her ass, she swooped her up into the air and lifted her up so that she would straddle his hips. She had lost touch with the ground. Now she was entirely on the mountain of a man who nuzzled her neck. She let another gasp out between her lips. This one was a lot more guttural.

Unceremoniously, his fingers slipped under her slip to touch her pussy. She hadn't noticed and least expected that there was a draft of wetness. His fingers glided along her vagina lips easily. He lifted up the silky fingers with a long drool line of her wetness hanging between the index and middle finger. His other arm easily kept her light body lifted. He presented his fingers wetted by her to her mouth as to prove that she was wet and ready for him. She usually hated the taste of sexual fluids, most of them her own because they felt so familiar and bodily. Yet she obliged him. She wrapped her lips around his fingers and lapped up her silkiness from his fingers. The taste of sex made her even more ready for sex.

Just as unceremoniously, he plunged his hard cock into her full depth. She cried out in pain. It had been so long since she had been stretched down there. It had gotten all tight. It hurt. Two tears ran down her cheeks. Her heart did an extra hard pound. He held her there. She was surprised that he didn't pull back and apologize. Instead, he started kissing her mouth and rubbing her nipples.

Something clicked. The pain felt kind of like when she was a little constipated and it heard to push out. Yet it also felt really good and gave her tingles that she wanted to hold onto forever. She started feeling the same kind of tingles all over her body. Suddenly, it was pain alone anymore but pain and ripples of tingles. His arms and mouth were devouring her body, touching her all over, making her feel all womanly and desired with heat. That energy of arousal kept spreading. Despite the pain in her pussy, she felt herself getting wetter. There might have even been a stray drop of her pussy juices that ran away and dropped onto the grimy floor. Suddenly, there was a feeling like her pussy was relaxing the grip.

"Don't be embarrassed. I've been with a lot of women who haven't had sex in a long time. You are in good hands," he whispered into her ear.

That made her feel embarrassed because she realized how inexperienced she was at sex and how he was super experienced. It made her want to hold in her pain to show him that she could do it to prove herself. The pain had eased a bit, and she used that opportunity to grind herself against him.

"Yeah, that's good," he said. "Try to squeeze your pussy and then relax. It's counterintuitive but works."

She squeezed her pussy. She was trying to crush his cock, but she realized that her pelvis muscles were weak. When she relaxed after a hard squeeze, her pussy relaxed more and half the pain was gone. She kept squeezing his penis. The vaginal tension disappeared quickly. She was so focused that she didn't even notice when he had started thrusting into her. His arms had slipped under her knees so that her butt was hanging down. So he could thrust into her and she'd swing away and back. The movement grew ferociously quickly and their sweaty skin slapped together echoing against the alley walls while oblivious business people and tourists walked past the alley out there in the sunlight while they were in darkness and smut.

His penis was rather large and stout. She could tell. Her juices had so thoroughly covered it that it slipped in and out of her with ease. She had rarely been this wet, which surprised her. Her mind had become unthinking to receive all the sensations and emotions that Hank was sending her.

"You need a harder pounding. Your stress is so tense!" Hank told her like a knowing doctor.

He led her back down to earth. He zipped open her dress and pulled it over her head without asking. She stood in her underwear in the alley. But not for long because he lifted her up and put her kneeling on the box. She was resting on her shins like in child's pose of yoga. Then he entered her from behind. With his hands holding onto her hip, he could ram her ultra fast and hard. Her whole body was thrown with each thrust in her and so fast that she couldn't get a handle on it. The fire in her pussy burned hotter.

Somehow, he found a way to get his hand under her and his index finger onto his clit, feather light, he stroked her clit. Despite the wild carnage in her opening, it's was that sensitive light finger that drew her attention. Pleasures, colors, and emotions ran over her. Yet that clit stimulation kept her focus like a meditation. The touch was so soft that her clit was aching and yearning to reach out to the finger. She tried to reach out. Suddenly, she felt the size of her clitoris against the size of his finger, and she realized that her clitoris had massively engorged like she had never experienced before.

By the time, he flipped her over onto her back, she was so gooey and submissive that she might as well have been a limp fuck doll. He was fucking all the tension, stress, and frustration out of her. When he pulled her panties of her heels, she didn't protest and neither when he unclasped her bra. She was lying spread legged naked on her back on the box in the filthy alley with a million people walking past outside the alley and didn't care a bit about that. All she cared for was for his cock to come back into her and for him to turn the show of emotions in her body back on.

When he thrust into her, her clitoris was so sensitive because it was so engorged. The sensation of pounding the engorged clitoris send her to a higher level of arousal. Her fingers were pinching her nipples. His mouth was on hers, her ear lobes, and her nipples. His mouth and fingers were cherishing her. His raspy, hard breathing voice uttered all kinds of sexually charged compliments: "Fucking love those tits!", "That cunt feels so damn good.", and "Jesus, you are the hot stuff my dick woke up for this morning."

Gently, his fingers wrapped around her throat and tightened. At the same time, she had to close her eyes because the pulsing orgasm that started at her clit, spread to her whole pussy, and then her ass. She couldn't breathe anymore. A mild sense of panic heightened all the amazing echoes of sensation in her body from the orgasm unloading. Then the fingers around her throat eased, and she took in a fresh breath that made her feel like being born again. She splayed out on the box with her limps hanging down in bliss.

"Where do you want the cum? In the pussy, in the ass, on the tits? Some women like it all over their face and take a photo of that as a memento to help them through the tough times of death march projects," he asked matter of fact -- having had a moment while she orgamsed to collect his breath from the high cardio activity.

"In my pussy, please," she said as if she were in a dinner.

"Do you mind if I lick your feet to help me come?" he asked with that sultry sound in his voice like she was being invited into the VIP section of a club.

"Oh, please," was all she could say.

He put first her toe into his mouth and then all of her toes. She was so slender compared to the big, black man that engulfed all of her toes. She could feel a new rhythm from him. Like he was no longer performative, but he was searching to find the most pleasure from her pussy with each stroke. While before her whole focus had been on herself internally, now she was feeling his energy and intensity and how he reacted to her pussy like the initial dive of his penis head in and then when he held his penis in her depth for a moment, pressing hard against her pelvic bone. She could feel him getting the most drive and losing his control the most whenever he pressed his pelvic bone against hers.

And then he grew more intense. She could sense that he was so in the rush toward the orgasm that neither he nor her could stop him. The beast in him was unleashed and nobody would be able to chain it. She felt surrendered and overtaken by the beast. Half to encourage him and half in fear of the beast, she told him, "Take me!"

That was like the starting pistol shot for him to throw all reservation into the wind and fuck her with everything that he had. That heat and intensity felt delicious to Elaine. And then he came. Frozen, panting heart, only the penis moved to pump sperm into her belly. She became aware of the sweat all over her. The sounds of street noises came back into her consciousness.

Hank looked exhausted. He sat down on the box. She pulled her panties back on and slipped into her dress. Then she high heeled her way out over the uneven cobblestone. There was indeed a purple Lamborghini parked right outside the alley. The driver side window was cranked down half an inch. She slipped the envelope with $700 in. On the seat, she glimpsed a pile of half a dozen envelopes. She recognized one of the second year programmers at the side of the alley. Their eyes crossed for a moment, and then the other woman walked into the alley.

When Elaine walked back to the office, images of the Disney movie Jungle World popped up in her mind. She was singing the theme song in her head. There was a lightness to her walk. The fuck had been a reset. She couldn't really remember anything from the office earlier. The sun felt beautiful on her skin. She entered her password to her computer and started re-arranging lines of code.

Everything went well until her chair was suddenly swiveled around. Ms. Abergine stood very close to Elaine. Elaine didn't remember Ms. Abergine having a friendly kind of smile. The after tremors from Hank kept Elaine's mood up and the terror of her boss away.

"I didn't expect you to be one of us," said Ms. Abergine with surprise. "Welcome to the club!"

Then Ms. Abergine pulled a photo out of her wallet. It was a portrait shot. Her face was wet. Some kind of cream was on her face. Oh, my god! Ms. Abergine's face was covered in cum and a now familiar black penis was next to it. Ms. Abergine gave Elaine the photo to hold and admire.

"I already had the paperwork prepared to put you on a performance improvement plan. I guess that's no longer needed. Are you free to come with Grimes and me for drinks this evening?" asked Ms. Abergine.

"But what about the deadline and my burndown tasks?" asked Elaine.

"Let the other assholes deal with it. I want to hear how your first time was!" finished Ms. Abergine before she walked off.

12