Ashlee, J.D. and a trip to the pool

Story Info
Black man finds two eager white girls at the pool.
2.9k words
4.48
14.3k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrHuge
DrHuge
321 Followers

J.D. felt a pair of lips wrap around his cock and began to suck.

"Mmm," he said, contentedly. "That feels amazing, Ashlee."

He heard a burst of laughter from next to him and the mouth was off of him.

"How do you always know?" said Ashlee's frustrated voice from between his legs.

"You two just ... do it differently. I don't know," he said.

"Okay," said Kelly from next to him. "How about now."

He heard some shuffling beside him and someone knelt between his legs again. He felt the warmth and moisture of someone's pussy as they settled atop him. She began to bounce.

"Ashlee again," he said and heard Kelli snort laughter beside him again.

"Damn it," cried Ashlee from above him.

She got off of him, and he heard hushed whispers from the side of the bed. Then he sensed movement again. His cock was grabbed by two fingers and pulled upward. Then it was engulfed by a pair of tits. They joggled back and forth, cradling his big black cock. Then they began to bounce up and down on him.

"What the hell?" he said, confused, and took off his blindfold.

"We win," cried Kelli. "We stumped you."

The two girls were both hunched between his legs, each with one tit pressed against the side of his cock, Ashlee's left and Kelli's right sandwiching him between them.

He leaned his head back against the pillows and put his hands behind his head in a relaxed pose.

"Well," he said. "I guess you did. But only because I'm not used to this yet. ... So don't stop."

The continued to stand side by side, tits pressed against him, attempting to move in unison. Each girl pressed her respective tit against her roommate's to keep steady pressure on the big black cock between them. He began lifting his hips and thrusting in time with their movements. Ashlee leaned over and sucked the tip of his cock as he thrust upward, then she lifted her head and Kelli took a turn doing the same as each of them worked his knob on his up thrust.

His breath became ragged, and Kelly laughed, "Which of us is going to get it?"

It turned out to be her. She had just placed her own thin lips around his tip when he groaned and began spurting cum. She took a deep swallow of his first load, then let another spurt fill her mouth before removing it from his cock. He spurted cum on each girl's sideboob.

When he was finished, Kelli leaned over and kissed Ashlee deeply, pushing J.D.'s load into her roommate's mouth with her tongue. Ashlee swallowed it down. Then each of them licked his load off the other girl's tits.

After a few minutes, Ashlee gave a disappointed look to J.D.

"Okay," she said. "That round of games will have to tide you over for awhile. We have to go."

The two girls had an all-day seminar, while J.D. had no classes today.

"Don't worry," he said. "I'll find something to do. It's supposed to be warm out. Maybe I'll go sun by the pool."

Ashlee and Kelli dressed and left, and J.D. was home alone. He put on a pair of shorts--he hadn't brought any bathing suits over to Ashlee and Kelli's apartment--and grabbed a large towel from the bathroom closet. Then he headed over to the apartment complex pool.

There were a few people laying out on lounge chairs when he arrived. They all were reading, sleeping or listening to music. No one seemed to take much notice of him.

He put his towel on a lounge chair and looked out at the shimmering water. The sun beat down on him.

After awhile, He turned his head to one side and noticed the hot tub, to one side of the pool. He walked over and stepped down into it, pressing the button to start the jets. The pulsing water felt good on his back and legs and he leaned his head back and closed his eyes.

"Excuse me sir," came a harsh voice nearby. "Are you a resident?"

"Sir? Excuse me?"

J.D. slowly opened his eyes and lifted his head. Standing on the deck, on the other side of the hot tub, was a white woman in a pantsuit. She had blonde hair and a walkie-talking in one hand and a clipboard in the other. She peered down at him through half glasses.

"Sir?" she said in a shrill voice. "Are you a resident of our apartment complex?"

"My girlfriend is," he said, giving her Ashlee's name and apartment number. "I stayed with her last night."

The woman nodded checked the clipboard. "And are you named on her lease?" she asked.

"No," he said. "I just stay here sometimes."

She started to speak, but J.D. cut her off.

"What made you think I wasn't a resident?" he asked, making stern eye contact with her.

She fiddled with her walkie talkie and said, "We do a pretty good job of recognizing our residents," she said.

"You mean you do a good job of recognizing your black residents?" he said.

"So you're not named on the lease," said the woman, ignoring his statement. "Has she registered you as a visitor?"

"I have no idea," he said.

"All visitors need to be registered with the leasing office and accompany a resident in the community areas, such as the pool."

"So are you going to call the cops on me or ... what do I have to do?" he asked.

"Unless you're registered and accompanying a resident, you can't use any of the complex's community areas."

"You recognize every other person at the pool?" he asked.

She ignored him again and fiddled with the walkie talkie. "Sir, will you leave the community area voluntarily, or do I need to call security."

J.D. sighed He pressed his palms against the pool deck behind him and pushed himself up to his feet.

The woman gasped and tilted her gaze downward from his face.

Since he hadn't brought a swimsuit to Ashlee's he'd worn a pair of shorts with no underwear to the pool. The sweat pant material now clung to him tightly.

On the lounge chairs by the actual pool, he saw a few women in bikinis sit up. One tilted up her sunglasses to get a better look.

His cock was clearly outlined by the wet material clinging to him. It hung down one leg, long and thick. J.D. had also chosen a white pair of shorts, so the dark color of his black cock was visible through the wet fabric.

J.D. had left his towel on a lounge chair, so he stood there, waiting for the apartment complex woman to step out of his way. She just stood, gawking at his cock.

"Do you need something?" he asked.

"I ... um ... no," she said, startled.

"Excuse me," came another voice. J.D. turned his head to the right and saw one of the bikini clad women approaching them. She was white and had long black hair running down her back. The tiny red bathing suit barely contained her large tits. The bottoms had a tiny patch of fabric covering her pussy and a thin string wrapping around her hip, giving him a full view of her leg. Like the apartment woman, the bikini girl was staring at his cock through his shorts.

J.D. felt his cock swell a bit and, based on the reaction of both women standing near him, the change was visible through the material.

"He's with me," the bikini clad woman said.

The other woman turned to face her, reluctantly pulling her gaze away from J.D.

"He's my guest," bikini girl clarified. "I didn't realize I had to register him. How do we do that?"

The apartment office woman turned to face J.D. again. "I thought you said you were staying with Ashlee," she began.

"He just didn't want to embarrass me," the woman said. "We're trying to keep things on the downlow. Isn't that right, baby?" The woman slipped her arm around J.D.'s waist.

"Y--yeah," he stammered.

The apartment woman seemed unconvinced. She frowned but finally said, "Okay. Follow me."

She turned and walked toward the office. J.D. followed, with the bikini woman behind him. As he turned away from her, he heard her say, "Mmm!" he assumed the white material was just as see-through in the back, giving her a nice view of his ass.

As if to confirm, she placed her hand on the small of his back and stepped up next to him.

"I really appreciate this," he said.

"So do I," she replied and slid her hand down to squeeze one of his cheeks through his shorts. "Now let's get you registered so this bitch can't kick you out."

As they approached the apartment clubhouse, J.D. realized he'd forgotten to grab his towel. He dripped water on the carpet as they entered the building.

The woman led them into her office and gestured toward the two chairs facing her desk. She slid in behind her desk. Bikini woman sat in one chair and J.D. went to sit in the other.

The apartment woman held up her hand. "Wait," she said. "Your shorts are wet. I don't want you to ruin the fabric of the chair."

"Oh my God," snarled the bikini woman. "You are something else. Here," she held out the towel she'd brought with her.

"It's fine," J.D. said. "If my wet shorts are the problem..."

He grabbed his waistband with each hand and slowly pushed them down, stepping out of them. His big black cock bounced free in front of him. Both women's eyes widened and their mouths dropped open. He stood naked for a moment, then sat in the chair, legs spread wide, giving everyone a full view.

"Is that better?" he asked.

Both women continued to stare silently.

Bikini girl dropped the towel she'd been holding out to him. Her arm remained extended, however, and her hand found his lap. She began to stroke his cock, which swelled and began to stiffen.

"My God," she whispered.

The apartment woman stood behind her desk, her hand dropping to between her legs. The other one absently rubbed the patch of skin on her chest, visible above the pantsuit.

J.D. became fully hard, his cock standing up straight. The bikini clad woman let go of him, reluctantly, to unclasp her bathing suit top. Her white tits bounced freely. She began to get out of her seat to come to him.

"Hold up," he said. She stopped, looking worried that she wasn't going to get her chance to experience his big, black dick.

"Since it's her office," he said, gesturing at the apartment manager, "it's only fair to offer her a chance, first. After all, I don't want her calling security."

The apartment woman's face reddened.

J.D. stood, his erection nearly hitting the woman's desk. His balls dangled beneath it. She gasped.

"It's up to you," he said. "I'd hurry though, if I were you. I don't think she's going to wait much longer," he gestured at the bikini girl, who was ready to pounce.

The apartment manager reached across her desk and timidly touched his cock. She pulled her hand away as if it burned her.

She stepped around her desk and stood in front of him. She reached down and grabbed his cock more firmly.

He pushed her hand away, and she looked like a child who'd had her candy taken away.

"Tell me what you want,"

"I want your ... c ... cock."

"What color is it?"

"Your b ... black cock. I want your black cock."

"That's not very convincing," he said. "How badly do you want it."

A dam seemed to break in the woman and words gushed from her.

"I need your big black cock inside me," she said. "I want you to fuck my white pussy with your big black cock. Please ... please let me feel your black dick inside me. Please."

He smiled and spread his arms wide. She was all over him in an instant, grabbing him with both hands and rubbing in a desperate hunger. She dropped to her knees and rubbed his cock all over her face, kissing and licking blindly.

He reached down and put his hands under her armpits, pulling her to her feet. She continued to clutch at him with her hands. He put both palms on her chest and gripped the lapels of her pantsuit top. Then he pulled violently, ripping it open. Buttons popped off and flew across the room. The material tore. She wore a front-loader bra and he quickly unclasped that, then pawed at her tits. She looked down at his black hands against her pale white skin and moaned.

The bikini woman couldn't take it anymore. She began rubbing her hands against his ass. He'd pay attention to her later, but first, he had to take care of business with the woman she'd called a bitch earlier.

The apartment woman quickly undid her pants and pushed them down, along with her panties. She stood naked before him. J.D. put his hands on her shoulders and turned her around. He pushed her in the back so that she bent over her desk. She gasped in shock.

J.D. then pressed himself against her from behind and heard her groan.

"What do you want?" he said again.

"I want your black cock inside me," she said. "Please, please fuck me with your black cock."

He intended to do just that, but not in the way she probably expected. He pressed his cock between her ass cheeks.

"Ohmygod," she panted. She spread her legs wide and reached back, pressing against herself to try to open further for him.

With Ashlee, Kelli or other girls, he would usually enter slowly, knowing that it was tight and uncomfortable for them when he fucked them in the ass. He would inch his way in, giving them time to get accustomed to it.

Not this time, however. As he felt her open up, he thrust forward, giving her his entire length, all at once. She screamed in a combination of shock, pain and immense pleasure. He reached forward and grabbed both of her breasts, squeezing hard. He began moving his hips, thrusting into her again and again.

"Oh... my... God," she gasped between thrusts."Oh ... yes. Fuck me ... Fuck me ..."

He leaned back and grabbed a handful of her blonde hair with one hand. With the other, he slapped one of her ass cheeks, leaving a red mark. He felt bikini girl reaching between his legs from behind and cupping his balls.

He spanked the apartment woman again and pulled back on her hair harder. She screamed, still enjoying the rough sex. He thrust against her over and over.

J.D. leaned forward and whispered in her ear. "Now that you've had this black cock deep inside you ..."

He thrust and spanked again, and she screamed. "Maybe you'll recognize it when you see it by the pool next time."

He thurst and spanked again. "You racist bitch."

He pulled back and exited her. She lay across her desk in a heap. A coffee mug had fallen on the floor and shattered. Her computer keyboard was dangling after getting knocked off. A large travel mug of water had spilled and was pulling on a collection of paperwork. No one seemed to care.

The apartment woman turned and faced him, still looking hungry.

"Please," she said.

He lifted her and put her in the chair he'd been to wet to sit in. His cock was at the level of her face, and she leaned forward, mouth opening and closing, desperately seeking him.

"What do you want?" he said.

"I want to suck your black cock," she said. "Please let me suck you. Please cum in my mouth. Let me taste you."

He mounted her on the chair and she took him into her mouth, sucking wildly on him. Bikini clad woman, who was now not clad in anything, stood behind the chair, and J.D. buried his face in her tits. He thrust his cock into the apartment manager's throat. She gagged a bit but continued to suck.

He could feel himself getting close and pulled out of the woman's mouth. She looked crushed as he left her mouth. He turned her over so her hands were on the top of the chair. She knelt on the seat, her white ass in the air. J.D. again took her ass. Again, he entered in one big thrust, as she screamed in pain and delight. He reached around in front of her and felt her pussy. It was sopping wet, and as he thrust into her anus over and over, she began to squirt. He spanked her and fucked her hard, continuing to call her a racist bitch as he thrust against her. Finally, he released into her, cumming in her ass.

He pulled out, and she curled up into a ball on the chair, which was now dripping wet from her juices and his cum, which was dripping out of her.

"Yeah," he said. "Not sure you're going to be able to save the fabric of that chair after all."

He then turned to face bikini girl, his cock still sticking out in front of him. She eagerly eyed him up and down.

"Thank you for waiting," he said, and they proceeded to begin ruining the other chair.

DrHuge
DrHuge
321 Followers