Big Dick Johnson's Booty Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joey blushed and looked away, "That was me. Sorry."

"What's your name?" Cleopatra asked.

"Joey. I guess I'm the newest member of mister big dick over here. What's his name anyway?" Joey asked, jabbing a thumb at John.

"Ha! I forgot. I'm John Johnson. People call me Big Dick." John laughed, slapping her firmly on her ass.

Joey squeaked and jumped. She grabbed the railing and looked at him, "I can still feel why. Who are you?" She looked back down.

"Queen Cleopatra of Egypt, the most cunning ruler this world has ever seen." She said pridefully.

Joey's jaw dropped, "What? Really? Like, from Egypt thousands of years ago?"

"I told you, time-" John was cut off by Cleopatra snapping, "Just because I was pulled out of time and I am no longer the acting queen does not exempt me from my royalty! I am a queen until the day I die!"

"That's not what surprised me. It's just that..." Joey leaned over the railing, "You're fucking gorgeous! Does John have any rules against his fuckmates playing around together? Because I would do things to you, Queen Cleopatra!"

John sniggered, "Nah. Have fun. What I find funny is that I think she's finally gotten over the shock of it all. First day here when she found out she's just a time anomaly, one of two Cleopatra's that exist, she had a bit of a melt down. Went on about how she's just a fake copy and no longer a queen. Got over that pretty quick, huh Queenie?" John bounced his eyebrow playfully towards her.

Cleopatra huffed and pushed the cart into the lower deck of the ship, her voice coming back up, "If you didn't have a dick like that, I'd take over this ship for my own!"

"Sure you would, your Highness, sure." John could only chuckle and shake his head, "Come on Joey, I'll show you around some more."

After introducing her to everyone, John decided it was a good time for a meal. Jeeves had anticipated this and already had s huge feast laid out on the rear deck of the ship.

"So you can just read my thoughts right now?" Kaylee said eagerly, staring at Joey. All of them gathered around a table with Jeeves' best cooking laid out before them. It took a few minutes for them all to load up their plates and dig in. Even Cleopatra was impressed with the taste and quality.

"I'm not strong enough to read you without touching you, I can only get snippets and feelings at a distance. My power in telepathy is actually pretty weak compared to some I know." Joey shook her head and took a huge bite of steak.

"Okay but if you were touching me. Then you could just see in my head? Dig through all my memories? Know everything about me." Kaylee said as she held out a hand.

Joey shook her head and swallowed, "It's just not that simple Kaylee. Your head isn't an open book. I can't just hear your thoughts like you speak them. Your brain interprets your thoughts and you understand them as English. But to someone else, it's much more primal. I can sense your emotions, I can feel what impulses are going through your head. If I put forth effort and dig, I can even get into memories, but those make even less sense than your thoughts. They're all a myriad of colors and smells and sounds and sensations. I've known telepaths who have gotten good enough that they can look in and decipher them, but it takes a lot of practice."

"I've never heard of this all before. Nobody has telepathy in my era. Why did it come up this late in time?" John asked Eleven.

"It didn't though. Humans have always had some capability or another to reading each other's minds. If you don't believe you can or don't try, you'll never really know, just like playing a sport or doing something artistic. It's all there in your genome, but whether or not you have the talent is up to your genetics." Eleven said. She wasn't eating anything, just sitting with the rest of them to talk.

John scratched his head, "So why weren't there any when I was growing up? Why didn't a neighbor kid start reading minds?"

"Would you have believed him?" Eleven pointed out, "In your era, science and logic reign above all else and many consider telepathy to be a mystical power. Nobody is ever believed when say they have it. So that would greatly lessen the chance of it being public knowledge."

"Not to mention a lot of telepaths just don't have the strength unless they acknowledge it and use it. A guy who can tell when you're lying or a girlfriend who always seems to know how you feel. A subconscious talent is how it always starts. For example..." Joey reached around the table and touched each of their hands for a second. She nodded and pointed at Cleopatra, "You have some latent telepathy."

"Really?" Cleopatra cocked her head.

"How can you tell?" Kaylee asked eagerly.

Joey scratched her nose and thought, "Uhh... Well... I guess the best way I can describe it... It's like closing your eyes and standing in front of a wall and in front of an open door. You can't see it or really feel it, but just because of the combination of sound and movement of air you just know when there is something in front of you. It's like that in your head. I can sort of feel if a mind is open or not."

Eleven chuckled, "It would explain how she cut such a legend out of Egypt's history. That kind of military and political cunning isn't always as simple as it sounds."

"When you are talking to someone, can you seem to just know how they feel? Maybe how to exploit something in their personality or how to best get their attention?" Joey asked.

"Well yes, but I thought that was just instinct. Humans are simple creatures, it's not entirely difficult to tell how they're going to act." She scoffed and waved a fork idly around.

Joey shook her head, "That there is a latent telepathic talent. You aren't just guessing someone's reactions, you're reading their emotions and feelings."

"So how do I get to be able to read minds?" Cleopatra asked without being able to hide her excitement.

"Practice. Once you know you can do it, it's not different from any real muscle. I and my first girlfriend discovered our powers when we were teenagers and we spent hours inside each other's heads." Joey said as she cleaned her plate.

John chuckled at that, "Considering what you did in my head, I'm not surprised. One last question. Why hands? My dick was a foot inside you, why would you need to touch me with your hand?"

"I dunno. That's just what I've found easiest. I've never tried to read someone's mind through their dick before." Joey said and then she laughed loudly, "I guess it's because that head isn't exactly hard to figure out!"

The table burst out laughing and they continued late into the night.

*******

John and all five of his ladies, well four ladies and a sexy android, were all out cold across his bed. The ship was anchored out from the floating city of Neo York and the sun was just barely streaking the sky with pink rays of light.

Even though they had quite an orgy the night before, his dick was upright and hard as steel in anticipation of the coming morning orgy.

And as if she could smell his precum, Eve raised her head off his shoulder and eyed the massive tent over his crotch. Careful not to disturb Cleopatra laying on his other side, she sneaked herself on top of John and rubbed her wettening pussy against his cock. Truly, she had a mate of legend to pleasure so many women so thoroughly and still have more cum for her the next morning.

She raised her hips high, lifting the blanket to poise her pussy above him. As slowly and gently as she could, she lowered herself down on him. John seemed to take no notice as her insides molded around his dick and hot rivulets of girl lube ran down him. She got her hips down on his lap and let out a long sigh. It felt so very right to be skewered upon his magnificent cock. If he could stay erect all night, she would sleep upon it with glee.

Her soft thighs squished over him as she ground her crotch back and forth. The head of his cock rubbed hard against her cervix and she could feel his heart beating through his dick. Her entire world slowly devolved into raw ecstasy.

Joey was the next one awake, though not because of the quietly panting neanderthal riding John but because of the scratching in the back of her mind. The closeness of four other consciousnesses was like standing in a crowded room to her, but she could also feel the passionate sensations radiating from Eve. That particular woman was an enigma to Joey. Her mind was so quiet, untroubled by all the complex thoughts and feelings normal humans had. Instead her head was full of only three things: the want to fuck John, the want to have children and the want to thrive. So simple and so very happy.

She watched as Eve held onto John's unconscious shoulders and rode his cock. She cast her mind out towards her and closed her eyes, sharing in the feelings of pleasure she was experiencing. It was slightly numbed and dulled by the distance between them, but it made her insides quiver happily nonetheless. She adjusted her arm across Cleopatra's expansive bosom and sighed happily. The perks of being a telepath were fantastic.

On the other side of John, Eleven was cuddled with Kaylee. At exactly seven, her processor turned on and her eyes opened. She turned her head and recalled her memories of last night. John had made thorough use of her pussy and those of the other four women. With the exception of Kaylee, the others were sure to be impregnated by such a load, though she was yet to study their reproductive cycles so she had no way of knowing if they were fertile last night or not. Surely with the frequency John made use of each of them, all the females would be pregnant within the month. As soon as they were, they could be deposited at the human rebirth colony back in her timeline and they could continue collecting.

Honestly, it was all going much smoother than Eleven had anticipated. No major incidents had occurred and the fertility of the females was exceptional. John seemed to have a knack for picking ones that could birth many strong, healthy children.

She extricated herself from Kaylee's near comatose arms and turned to rise.

"Uh-uh." John's hand was suddenly on her arm.

"Oh! My mate! You're awake!" Eve gasped quietly.

"Stay here Eleven. My dick is hungry." John said, opening one sparkling eye and a smile crossed his face.

"You have four healthy and extremely fertile women. You hardly need me." Eleven protested, unwilling to just yank her arm out of his grasp even though she could.

"When I said hungry, I mean it." John growled, thrusting his hips up against Eve hard. She howled and collapsed on his chest. Cleopatra jerked awake with a grumble and Kaylee snored on. He looked up into Eleven's eyes, "When my dick gets hungry, all the girls get a share."

"John, I'm an android. I hardly need-" He pulled hard on her arm and dragged her down to his face. He pressed his tongue into her mouth and kissed her deeply.

By the time he let up, she found herself undeniably aroused. By all logic, it didn't make any sense, but then since when was dealing with humans logical? Her shoulders slumped and she nodded in defeat.

"That's what I thought. Now let me finish with this cute chocolate tart and we'll move on." John said, moving his hands to Eve's plump rear. She lifted her head to look at him through a pleasure filled daze, but she never got a chance to realize what was happening before his dick was flying in and out of her hole. He bounced her hard and fast, taking full advantage of the springy mattress to pile-drive her cunt at pussy-breaking speeds.

Orgasms fell upon her and she screamed with pleasure. Joey's voice joined hers and she jerked back from Cleopatra. Her body squirmed and thrashed as pleasure assaulted her mind. Her body took it as real and her pussy erupted with orgasmic juices.

"My mate! My mate! Oh yes!" Eve gasped and panted. Her breasts rubbed hard against his chest and sweat beaded across her forehead. He dragged her down completely on his cock and mashed his throbbing head against her womb. Thick, creamy seed released deep within her. It splattered hard against her insides and rapidly filled her belly.

Joey arched her back and screamed before going completely limp. Her head flopped to the side and she drooled in her incoherent stupor.

"My maaaate~!" Eve cooed with delight, snuggling on top of him as her belly grew heavy with warmth. John turned and gently deposited her on her back. She flopped back among the pillows and smiled contentedly, joyful in a world that can fill her pussy with such delightful cum.

"Alright Eleven, come here." John said, waving her over.

"What am I doing?" Eleven asked as she crawled over Eve.

"Kneel above Cleopatra here." John said, straddling The Egyptian's ample chest.

"I too am curious what's going on." She asked as she looked up at the android's bare pussy.

"I'm going to fuck you..." John thrust his cum-soaked dick completely inside the Android without mercy. She hurled over forward and moaned loudly, circuits lighting up like fireworks. He rubbed her lithe ass and made sure his huge balls dragged across Cleopatra's face, "And you worship my big, heavy sack full of all that cum you love so much. I fill her to bursting with it and it'll run out all over your face."

"Mmm... I see what you're getting at now." Cleopatra smiled, opening her mouth to lick at one of his huge testicles. She clearly approved because she began to suck on his balls with fervor.

"I'll never understand why it feels so good! It doesn't make any sense!" Eleven moaned as John drew himself back and buried inside her. The pleasure from his balls felt good but her velvety fake pussy was beyond fantastic. He picked up the pace and rammed himself against the depths of Eleven's pussy.

"That's because I'm fucking you!" John said and he grabbed Eleven around the middle. He dragged her up against his body and bounced her hard on him. His balls squished against Cleopatra's face and Eleven's cherry scented pussy dripped on her.

It took maybe three minutes of hard pounding to turn Eleven into little more than a fuckdoll in his arms. Then he started to pack her cunt full of hot seed. It erupted out around his shaft and Cleopatra squealed with joy. A shower of white fell around her face as John thrust upward again. He lifted Eleven by her hips and he better pointed her at Cleopatra. Cum continued pumping through his dick and falling on her all over.

He dragged himself out of the Android, letting her fall across the pillows, and he directed his cock right at Cleopatra's face. A final load of cum spurted forth in thick ropes and finished glazing her face in hot seed.

"So much! Yes!" The Queen moaned, rubbing her pussy eagerly as she was showered.

John stood up and looked around as his dick idly dripped over Cleopatra's body. Joey was out cold from something, Eleven was going to take an hour to reboot, Eve was dosing contentedly with her belly full of cum and so that left two. Either he could fuck Cleopatra while he played in his cum or he could bury his dick in Kaylee's ass and empty himself into her silken innards.

The answer was quite obvious.

He stepped over and rolled Kaylee on her belly. She grumbled sleepily, "What's the matter?!"

"Nothing, just stay right there." John said as he pulled back the blankets from her body. She squeaked in the cold, but he already had his hands on her plump ass. He yanked down the tight black panties she was wearing and shoved his slimy dick down towards her asshole.

Her bum was pliant and soft as ever, and all the cum covering him was plenty of lubricant. He drove right to the hilt and pressed his crotch to her soft booty. She howled loudly and jerked upright, "John?! What the hell?"

"I'm hungry." John said, grinding his hips back and forth.

Kaylee moaned and bit her lip, "Damn it. A little warning. I was lost in such a good dream."

John drew back and slid in again, "I could tell. Your thighs are soaked from your pussy."

Kaylee continued to moan and pant as he pile-drived her butt. He grabbed her breasts and squeezed her nipples while his hips swung back and forth. "John! John! My ass! I love it when you fuck my ass!"

Completely without abandon, John went hard on her ass. He gave her everything he could. His dick flew in and out of her ass, impacting her insides so fucking hard. His balls slapped wetly on her flesh and his dick surged with pleasure. A straight minute of resisting his orgasm and willing forth as much cum as he could got his sack aching with need. Kaylee was drooling and almost incoherent by the time he grunted and pressed hard inside her. His dick almost doubled in girth as his urethra stretched from the size of the load.

John yelled and his eyes went cross from the pleasure. Cum flooded her insides in amounts he had never released before. She whimpered and clawed at the mattress. Her innards grew hot and heavy as liter after liter of cum emptied into her.

"So good~!" John groaned, holding onto Kaylee with his hips as his dick bucked and spurted out even more. Kaylee had groan plump and stuffed with his cum, her body bristling with orgasmic afterglow.

"How... How did... So much cum..." Kaylee moaned weakly as he pulled himself out.

"Ahhh! Now that's a good morning." John sighed, sitting down and patting Kaylee's cum-splattered ass affectionately.

*******

CHAPTER 10 - SOME PIRATICAL BOOTY

John wasn't entirely sure what happened. First they had been traveling to the late sixteen hundreds in search of a fine buxom pirate wench and the next thing, Eleven was standing in front of him down on the deck with a silver band clasped around his wrist.

"What the fuck?!" He exclaimed, his voice strange in the utter silence around them. Eleven looked at him and shook her head. She held up a hand and a holographic screen appeared above it.

'Time sickness. You may have lost some recent memory. I had to activate the time device to protect the ship almost immediately after our arrival. You're currently stuck inside a time bubble that encompasses us and them. The time bubble suppresses momentum so sound can't travel through air. That also means it will be difficult to move since the band you're wearing only negates the time bubble's effect on your body, not your clothing.'

John nodded and tried to pull his shirt over his head. It felt like he was deep underwater. His clothing was heavy and it resisted all movement. Once it was free of him, he threw it down. The shirt stopped the moment he let go of it and hung in the air. The sight made him snort and he smiled as he stripped off his shorts and underwear. Without that on, it just felt a little oppressive, no longer difficult.

"What now?" John said and Eleven frowned. She held up the screen again.

'I only have one more band. Pick someone to help. We have to fix this while time is still frozen by the device.'

John thought for a moment and looked around. He smiled and pointed at Joey. Eleven appeared to approve as she headed over and snapped a similar silver band around Joey's wrist. Joey was frozen in shock and John followed her eyes to the port side of the ship.

Looming alongside them was an enormous three mast pirate ship. Black sails were full of wind and plumes of fire were blossoming from frozen cannons. Dozens of men and women were leaping or throwing lines across to their ship. They were all rugged and mean looking with sharp eyes and sharper weapons.

John gasped at the sight and a smile broke on his face. Pirates! Real pirates! After their push through time, they must've landed right next to one. He raised his eyes to the top of the mast and beheld the colors of the flag. His heart thudded in his chest.

Blackbeard.

A naked Joey touched his arm and he felt an alien presence in his head, 'What is going on?'

1...678910...14