All Comments on 'Big Dragon'

by CrisIdolBouncer

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Love it

A nice start. Please continue.

m1k3m1k3about 17 years ago
Great Concept

This is a great concept, it's good that you really did put some "fiction" and "science" into this sci-fi entry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Nice...

A very nice and well written story. But... what gives with the playstation at the end and what happened to Morgan?

Three_of_NineteenThree_of_Nineteenabout 17 years ago
To the Previous Comment re Playstation

One of Morgan's gripes about her boyfriend before his change was the Playstation. And with the wish-ring, she forgot to eliminate that factor in 'Big Dragon'.

I just hope there's a sequel where Big Dragon uses the wish-ring to alter Morgan.

Three_of_NineteenThree_of_Nineteenabout 17 years ago
To the Previous Comment re Playstation

One of Morgan's gripes about her boyfriend before his change was the Playstation. And with the wish-ring, she forgot to eliminate that factor in 'Big Dragon'.

I just hope there's a sequel where Big Dragon uses the wish-ring to alter Morgan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
some good and some bad

I have a comment that is meant as constructive, but may not sound exactly complimentary. I think it was well written, i did enjoy it a great deal. But i felt that the Morgan character came off as alittle....greedy. To the point where she disliked parts of her boyfriend and she not only changed certain parts of him but she rewrote his entire history, completely changing the person that he was. It made it harder to like her as the main character in the story because it makes her seem selfish. Just my two cents. But i still do think you did well overall.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Really Diffrent But Good

I am confused why was he a computer??? but that fact aside I really liked it, I do also think that it was pointless for her to alter her boyfrend b/c nothing stayed the same but I tend to pay too much attention to things like that I think her greedyines was realistic but If I was here I would have fucked those college guys

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Any more stories coming soon?

Are you going to write anymore stories?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
best story ever

best story ever!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Wow I barely read a fourth of the first page and you'd already made me intensely dislike the main character. You're really good at writing cliched Gothic girls who think they're badassed witches are short-changed in life. Well FYI, one of my best friends is Wicca and she looks like Barbie. The only people who dress like punks everyday are just emo wannabes. You can be into hardcore metal music and believe in spirits, etc. and look just like other normal people. "Noncomformists" are actually the biggest group of conformists.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not bad, but secretly horrific

I can't comment on most of this story, other than to say that it paints the protagonist with a kind of fridge horror: She kills her boyfriend. Think about it. She remakes his body, alters his memory, genetically mutates him, and basically makes him into a different person. You'd think that'd be good, but that's not (bf name). That's Bug Dragon, a completely different person. (Bf name) isn't Chinese, doesn't know any martial arts, isn't a mutant or a super genius; he's him. All that's left of the original guy, the only part the girl didn't kill, is his love of playstation or psp or whatever. In addition, she commits another crime by taking away BD (Big Dragon)'s ability to love another woman, or even get aroused. That's slavery of some sort. So all in all, good concept, but horrific as fuck implications on ethics.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenabout 10 years ago
*chuckles*

The playstation... lol

Even if he wore it, I don't think he'd be too upset. Might make her have more stamina though. No need to only get to take her once a day. He'd make her know that he changed her though, cause he's so nice. just imo

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hmmm.

If he did wear the ring he would know she used it on him. Since he loves her and is a winner at everything I doubt he'd be too upset, and since he can't change himself changing her would be the first and obvious choice. But what changes would he make, that question is gonna bug me for awhile.

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 9 years ago
Not Fond, But Curious

Wasn't really fond of the story, but it did make me ask questions...

If you had a magic wish ring (because we all know it was no matter what it was called), would you really be so arrogant and selfish as to recreate your girlfriend? I doubt I would. I might recreate myself, and I might use the ring to find a better fitting girlfriend if I couldn't recreate my self to be happy with her. I suppose I might even go so far as to create a girlfriend out of nothing, but recreating the existing one just seems wrong.

Recreating someone should be reserved for serious enemies and the truly vile.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Started out interesting quickly went down from there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous