All Comments on 'Big Dummy Pt. 01'

by WAA01

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Waiting to see how it all plays out I hope he gets some revenge against some of the men

Good start

beanburner69beanburner69over 2 years ago

Not usually my cup of tea. But enjoyed it. At 74 never knew much about BDSM. Maybe if I did I wouldn't have been divorced the first time. Great 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You’re a better writer than this. This was just awful. Also please educate yourself on D/s relationships, this is how I imagine a 12 year old believes they go

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can you finish this and Finally Free before you keep add more stories

They are to Very good great job so far I hope you let them get revenge in both stories

JohnAmalfi4104JohnAmalfi4104over 2 years ago

Interesting story. Out of my usual wheelhouse, so my perspective may be different, but... every single person in this story is atrociohs except for Kyle. If my boss treated me the way Art did, I would quit, and then likely be in jail for breaking his jaw. HR should sued into destitution for violating his privacy. Jill is a rude and arrogant termagant should have been shoved out the door the first time she called Kyle a pussy and who uses her "sub" status as an excuse to belittle those she sees as beneath her, which given the fact that she claims she wants Kyle to dominate her is baffling. Tara is outright evil, and is using her "master"'s orders as an excuse to be vile to Kyle the way she always surely wanted to. She and her family should be in prison. If Kyle falls for any of this crap from anyone in this story, he truly is a Big Dummy, whereas until now, the only dumb thing he has done is leaving his divorce in that hands of his evil ex.

I'm still giving this story 5 stars, as it's well written and does what it sets out to do. The fact that it isn't my cup of tea doesn't detract from it. My visceral reaction to this is a credit to the author, for setting up an emotionally fraught premise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dude drop some new stories were waiting

tangoperutangoperuover 2 years ago

So he's taking advice from a whore who is not different at all from his whore of wife. And his boss is a whoremaster not different at all from the whoremaster who ruined his life.

And the whore dares to tell him he's not a man.

linnearlinnearover 2 years ago

Pretty wild, I was hoping you got to the weekend party. Please continue with this story.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 2 years ago

Not my usual fare, but I read it cause you wrote it.

I like the overall premise, But I'm a bit like Kyle just not as naive. I do know about BDSM and D/s relationships. I do not agree with the cheating, and coercion like Kyle. I get what's happening and I hope it all works out. Thanks for Sharing.

DytaconDytaconover 1 year ago

Any updates on this?

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFireabout 1 year ago

Jesus Christ this is bad. The premise is beyond laughable. Is this supposed to be satire?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWAA01@WAA01
April 26, 2024 -- I didn't realize how long it had been since my last update! So, I've been dealing with some medical issues which have greatly affected my ability to live pain free and since Thanksgiving a new issue has become prominent. Unfortunately it's taking some time t...

SIMILAR Stories