Big Dummy Pt. 01

Story Info
Getting out of a bad situation.
12.9k words
4.31
10.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WAA01
WAA01
204 Followers

The usual junk here... no one under 18 in any sexual shenanigans. Although there is a slight touch of incest -- brother-in-law/sisters-in-law -- I'm placing this in Novels and Novellas.

Changes were made due to Literotica's silly rules.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Happy Birthday, honey!" I shouted out to my wife, walking out with the cake I had bought for her with 26 candles on it, unlit, joining her parents and sisters, and their husbands, in this joyous occasion. I was an orphan, my parents died in a car wreck when I was 10, I was in the backseat, the only survivor and have multiple scars to prove it. Without any other living relatives I was lost in the foster care system. Perhaps I should pause here and fill in who everyone is...

My wife is Tara, 25 years old (I know, the 26 candles were an insult to her) and just as nasty and hateful as they come. She is 5'-8" tall and weighs 123 pounds, she has long brown hair with red highlights when the sun hits it just right, she is very athletic having played numerous sports since she was a child, runs and does yoga and Pilates for exercise, her bust is 30B. Her mother is Val -- Valerie -- 42 years old, brown hair a shade lighter than Tara's, with at least C cup breasts, and is just as active in the gym, all of her blood relatives are very active in the gym having grown up with a football star dad and cheerleader mother. (Yes, I know -- predictable). Her father is Thomas, not Tom -- Thomas -- the big football hero, 6'-4" of pure asshole, and from what I could tell his body was getting flabby as his job took more and more of his time. There is also little Ryan, Thomas and Val's 1 year old son, an 'oops' baby, if you will.

Tara's sisters are 20 year old identical twins, Brook with died black hair and Beverly who is currently sporting purple hair, both down to their asses. They're 5'-7" tall with small B cup breasts and athletic bodies to match the rest of their family. In a double ceremony last month both were married to men, already graduated, they met at college, yet barely knew. I can only guess they were hoping to ride the success of their new husbands as they moved up their respective corporate ladders.

And then there's me; Kyle, I'm 25 years old, 6'-2" tall with a swimmer's build from being on my high school and college swim teams. Oh, and I have a 10 and a half inch cock, which is what my wife married, not me. Her disregard for and disrespect of me is evident in everything she says and does.

Which is what led up to this birthday party, where I put 26 candles on the cake and then purposely tripped sending the cake to the floor -- she'll notice the number of candles when she cleans up the mess -- putting me right where I want to be.

"YOU BIG DUMMY!" Tara yells at me looking at the cake on the floor, "YOU STUPID FUCKING MORON!" more epithets leave her mouth, "Is this the first day with your new fucking feet?" she hollers at me to end her tirade.

"I'm so sorry, Tara," I apologize to her, looking into her eyes and giving her the most hate filled glare I can muster; she knows I hate it when she disrespects me in front of others. "Here, let me get your presents," I say as I head to the side table where her presents are stacked, completely ignoring the cake on the floor. As I return with the presents I sidestep the cake mess, showing just how agile I am on my feet, and set them beside her on the couch. Tara gives me her evil eye having watched as I moved around the mess on the floor -- she knows something was going on, just not what. I move around behind the couch, so I'm not in her way. She receives a blouse from her mother, a purse and shoes from her sisters and a nighty from her father, "I wonder who that's for?" I say behind her when she doesn't pull it out of the box.

"You big dummy," is all she says.

"Well, last but not least, my gift to you," I say as I hold out the present I had for her. She tears the paper off, the box under it is one of her old shoe boxes that held a pair of extremely expensive high heeled boots. There is a DVD taped to the top of the box labeled 'Tara's Greatest Hits'. She hands it to me and I put it in the player bringing the remote with me to stand behind her again. Finally getting through all the tape, which I purposely put on the box to slow her down, she digs through all the packing peanuts and finds the mold I made of my cock using one of those kits you can buy online.

"What's this?" Tara asks as she examines it.

Snatching it from her hand I toss it against the wall saying, "Useless!" as the plaster shatters and falls to the floor. "Go on, there's more in there," I say calmly.

She finds and pulls out the latex copy of my cock and looking at it asks, "And this?"

"It's a copy of my cock from one of those kits you can get online," I tell her pressing the play button, "how about we get to those greatest hits?" I smirk at her, evilly, "there's one more item, all the way at the bottom. It's flat." I tell her, thankful I had put a 20 second blank space at the beginning of the DVD, as she starts feeling around the bottom of the box. Seeing her expression change I know she has the papers in hand just as the movie starts.

"Are you sure he won't wake up?" Brook asks, her black hair flying as she bounces up and down on my cock, the sounds of sex can be heard very clearly as she rides my cock on my and my wife's bed, my hands can be seen tied to the headboard, with my head lolling to the side.

I look around... everyone is staring at the television.

"Of course I'm sure!" Tara says, reassuring her sister, "The drug I use is a prescription from my doctor."

"Then why are his hands tied to the bed?" Brook asks as she bounces up and down on my cock.

"Just in case you get too wild and jar him awake," Tara says, adding, "so don't get overly enthusiastic." She laughs at Brook as she rides me then reaches over and pinches Brook's nipple. "Just enjoy his cock baby sister and leave everything else to me."

"If you say so," Brook says skeptically then looks at Tara, "what are you gonna say if he starts asking questions tomorrow?" she asks, genuine concern in her voice.

"Don't worry," Tara tells her smiling, "the big dummy woke up last Saturday and apologized for passing out then asked if I got a good ride out of him. The stupid fucker!" She laughs at the memory of it.

"He's your husband, why do you insult him like that?" Brook asked.

"I don't care why she insults him just so long as I get to ride his huge cock!" Beverly says as she comes into camera view. "Hurry up sister, I want my ride. I'm ovulating and hoping I get pregnant like mom did,"

All Hell breaks loose at that revelation. I crank up the sound on the television to cover everyone up and lean into Tara's ear saying, "It's all yours, the cars, the house, the bank account, except for $2000 I have for myself. Make sure you read the note!" I holler in her ear, then I say, "This big dummy is outta here... enjoy!" I hoist my duffle bag, which was also hidden behind the couch, onto my shoulders and walk out of the house. As I climb in the taxi headed for my new job and life, I hoped she was reading the note...

Hateful Bitch,

I know not what I did to make you treat me the way you have with the disdain, disregard, disrespect and hate you have thrown at me for as long as I can remember in our relationship. Add to that the fact that you enabled and abetted your sisters and mother in raping me, and allowing them to get pregnant by me without my consent. I honestly thought it would wane, that you would change, but no, it has only gotten worse as time moved on. Seeing as you hate me so much, you just aren't worth fighting, or fighting for, anymore. Therefore I am leaving you, except for 2000 dollars, it all goes to you, giving us both a clean, clear break, just sign where the tabs are on the papers and file them at the courthouse, that shouldn't be too much trouble for you to be rid of the person you hate, despise and disrespect most in the world, right?

Kyle

28 months later...

"I'm sorry,"

I'm standing in line at the Starbuck's coffee place close to my old office building having arrived two days before for meetings that, for some reason, had to be done face to face. Turns out they wanted me to move back here and take another promotion. I declined. It was too close to my ex-wife, who was now standing behind me. "What is she doing on this side of town" I thought to myself. "I should've just gone to the airport!" I thought as I stepped to the counter. I ordered then walked towards the waiting area when I was done, never acknowledging her. I'd been doing quite well in my new job, obviously, since they wanted to promote me again. The money was good, the house they'd found for me was excellent, and I was happy. The thing of it is I truly did not want to be around her again! As I turned to wait for my coffee she was walking towards me.

"I said I was sorry,"

"I heard you," I said looking her in the eyes, "but why the Hell should I care?" I scoffed, "It makes no difference at this point." I said shaking my head.

"It makes a big difference to me," she said in a plaintive tone.

"I don't see why or how it could make any difference at all at this late date," I looked at her sharply, "how the Hell did you know I was here?" I demanded.

"It does to me," she said, looking like she was going to start crying. She'd always been a good actress, having been in every one of our high school plays. "Cat, in HR told me you were here and they were going move you back with another promotion." She was looking at the floor when she told me this.

I pulled my phone out and called my old boss, "Can you tell me why Cat in human resources is giving my ex-wife information about me?" I was seriously pissed off and wanted answers.

"I didn't know she was," is what my boss replied to me.

"I expect a certain amount of privacy from the woman I am divorced from as it is no longer her business where I am, what I am doing, or what may be coming up for me with this company. For all I know she's using the information to try to get more money out of me since our divorce, and if I can't have that amount of courtesy from you then why am I still working for you?!" I whisper-yelled into the phone. "You know I've been reporting weekly about being hit on by headhunters looking to hire me away from here, maybe it's time I start talking to them?" My old boss finally copped on to just how pissed off I was. "Kyle" I heard my name called to get my coffee.

"Wait, wait, wait, Kyle," He said as I started to hang up, "I'll handle this, I promise!"

"You had better or I will be going elsewhere!" I hung up and turned on my ex-wife, "Just who do you think you are, keeping tabs on me?" I said with hate in my eyes. "Is that why you're doing it, trying to get more money or something out of me?" I looked at the floor then back to her, "You got what you wanted, so just (Tara!) leave me be!" I stepped around her and went to the counter, picked up my coffee and headed out the door. As I walked to my rental car I could hear Tara's heels clacking on the pavement, racing to catch me. At my car I turned to face her, "Which part of 'leave me be' didn't you understand?" I ask hatefully, glad there were other people there, in case she tries to claim some abuse or something.

"That stunt you pulled ruined my family. Dad left mom and he won't even speak to me anymore. My sisters are divorced and they have your children to raise now and... I am totally lost without you!" She stuttered out through her sobbing.

I was stunned! "Did she just say she was totally lost without me?" rapidly flashed through my mind. "You're seriously blaming all that on me?!" I spat at her. "After everything you did to me, I don't care about you, your sisters, their husbands or your parents! Nor do I care about any children they have from you helping them rape me!" There was a gasp from the crowd as I turned to the car and pulled out my briefcase, "This is for you, another of your "Greatest Hits'," I doubted she'd watch it but handed her the DVD from the PI she didn't know anything about, this was the real reason I had filed for divorce. In it she was having sex with numerous men, begging them to breed her, telling them how small my cock was -- only one of them was even close to me -- that I was lousy in bed, that I never ate her pussy, and the worst was her telling them I would never have sex with her again. Which, so far as I could tell, was true, for the last 6 months of our marriage she had made it so I was fucking her sisters or mother, instead of her. "I dare you to watch it!" Challenge laid I got in the rental and drove to the airport and back to my staid, happy, yet sexless life.

"Hello?" I answered only recognizing the number as being from my hometown. It had been a week since I'd been back in the place where my ex resides.

"Hi, sweetie!" The caller said with enthusiasm.

"Val?"

"Yes, Kyle," Val said quietly when she heard my lack of desire to talk to her. "I know you don't want to talk to me but I need to talk to you," she said hurriedly.

"You're right Val, I don't want to talk to you, especially after Tara attacked me at the coffee shop the other day!" I retorted. I just knew she was going to do the same thing Tara did.

"She attacked you?" I heard genuine surprise in her voice.

"Yes!" I almost yelled into the phone. "She somehow found out I was in town, for a meeting about a promotion no less, she has a friend that works in HR at my company, and showed up at the Starbucks where I was, she followed my into the parking lot and then yelled about how I had ruined her, and your, lives by what I did on her birthday. I'm not the one who cheated. I'm not the one who allowed you all to rape me by drugging me. And I'm not the one who cut her pussy off from me." I was yelling into the phone now because I'd had enough! "I didn't ruin your lives, she ruined mine," I said softly, just about to hang up.

"Please, Kyle?" I heard her say, somehow it stayed my hand. "Please, talk to me?!"

"Why should I listen to anymore of you all's lies?"

"I never lied to you, Kyle," she said quietly.

"Yes, you did," I said sadly. This whole ordeal had been so exhausting for me, and I'd been divorced from her for more than two years now! "What about Ryan, Val?" I closed the lid, "how many times did you ride my drugged body, Val?" I asked, sealing her 'never lied' coffin permanently. I could hear her sobbing, softly, through the phone.

"I'm sorry, Kyle," She offered through her sobs.

"Me too, Val," I said, taking a deep, stuttering breath. "I loved all of you! I would've done anything for you!" I said, flashing back to last week; Tara coming at me, blaming me for all that happened had really thrown me for a loop. I mean -- I wasn't the one cheating with what seemed like a hundred men each week; I wasn't the one who told complete strangers that my wife would never get my cock again -- no, that was her, she had done those things and said that to I don't know how many men in the video I had given her. The PI report said she was having sex with ten to fifteen guys every day of the week! How does a person have sex with so many people in one day!? "You were my family!" I was sobbing now, trying to make sense of why she would call after so long a time. "How does a woman who says she loves you -- a woman who just told me "she's totally lost without me" -- have sex with over fifty men every week?" I was bawling, snot running out of my nose, tears falling like a river down my cheeks... I was an emotional wreck! Being the typical male I had dropped my bomb, run away to my new life and hidden all the emotions deep within myself. Tara coming at me last week had reopened all the wounds I had hidden deep in my psyche. "Huh? Tell me!" I demanded. All I heard was crying from the other end. "Tell me! I didn't degrade, demean or embarrass her! I didn't tell people she was a lousy lover. I didn't make fun of her to others. I never disrespected her the way she did me in that video!"

"HER MASTER MADE HER DO ALL THAT!" Val yelled out through her sobs.

"Her what?"

"Her master, Kyle," Val said in a voice you could tell she was trying to stop crying. "The dickhead who was controlling her."

"I don't know what you mean," I said confused as to what she was talking about.

"Just hear me out, Kyle," Val said, then I heard her take a deep breath and let it out, "the day after you left our husbands kicked us out of our homes and the twins and I moved in with Tara. The following Friday the doorbell rings and Tara answers it, I hear a commotion and go to look, there is a man trying to force his way past her telling her that he is her master, she is his slut and his slave and she will do as he says... yadda, yadda, yadda. When he saw me he starts saying how I will be his slut too and I will also do everything he tells me. When I laugh in his face he gets super pissed and tries to hit me. The nerve of this asshole to try and hit me!? Anyway, long story short I tell Tara to let him in, when he came at me I fucked him up," I remembered she was a black belt in several martial arts disciplines and was, the last I knew, trying to blend them, "then called the cops saying he forced his way in and Tara has the marks and bruises to prove it, which she did. When he was arrested and sent to the hospital I learned his name -- Tommy Pligh -- and I remembered you and Tara talking about him being a bully and asshole from when you all were first dating..."

"It's not so much that he was a bully, more like he was jealous because Tara shot him down because he was an asshole who treated women badly, very badly," I said remembering back to all the trouble Tommy had caused us. "Tara went on one date with him and he tried to rape her when she refused to have sex with him, at least that's what she told me at the time, and then she and I started dating and he kept trying to cause trouble between us, nearly broke us up a time or two, too."

"Well, somehow he figured out that Tara is submissive by nature and took advantage of it, starting right around the time I got pregnant with Ryan. Which leads me to that -- the reason Tara allowed us to have sex with you was because it was her way to defy Tommy after he specifically ordered her to stop having sex with you, immediately, told her that you were to never have sex with a woman again, thus she brought me in to have sex with you and I wound up pregnant -- which is ironic because I'd been having unprotected sex with Thomas for years and nothing happened -- I have sex with you one time and get pregnant, go figure!" I heard her chuckle, "Yeah, I found all of this out after I found her collapsed on the floor, bawling and hyperventilating and the video you gave her playing, when I came in from your backyard garden, repeating through her hiccups 'I didn't know he knew, I didn't know he knew,' over and over. That's when all the pieces fell into place for me, and I would guess her too."

"That's all well and good but what does that have to do with her loving me? How could she love me and do all the nasty things she did? How could she love me and say those mean things about me? I mean, I never once failed to make her cum, a lot, during sex!" I asked her, still not knowing what she was talking about. "The things she said about me to all those men were so hurtful to me, she took away my manhood," my voice whispered.

WAA01
WAA01
204 Followers