Big Dummy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, Kyle, she didn't," I was surprised by the amount of love I heard in her words, "she told us all about how good you are in bed, and how many times you would make her cum during sex," she sighed deeply, "we just never thought to ask her why she was doing it, allowing us to have sex with you and wasn't worried about us getting pregnant... I guess we didn't really want to know, didn't want the 'golden cock' to go away, as it were." I could hear her talking softly to someone where she was, but couldn't make out the words. "It started out as just me, the twins were too busy trying to win marriage proposals out of their men, and I got pregnant that first time. I wasn't worried about Thomas finding out about me fucking you, he'd been having affairs since just before the twins were born and I knew all about them, had all kinds of evidence of his multiple affairs, so when he tried to divorce me for adultery I just tossed a stack of photos on the table and said, "same here", he changed his tune real quick after that and we had a rather decent and friendly divorce..." this time I was able to hear what she said to the other person, 'no, honey, I'm not talking to Kyle...' I could tell she was listening to whatever the other person was saying then she said, '...why don't you go make us some sandwiches for lunch and I will be in shortly?' I could hear her huff about the interruption. "Kyle, you need to realize all of us never stopped loving you. We need you in our lives as our husband, as the father of our children and as our lover. We just plain need you Kyle. And your wife really needs you to take control of her, become her Dom and Master..."

"I don't have a wife!" I spat out, interrupting her telling me what to do.

"Yes, Kyle, you do, Tara never signed the papers," Val said in a sad, small voice.

"Say what?!" I sat, heavily, in my chair. "What are you saying?" My head was spinning, I could barely breathe.

"Kyle, Tara never signed the papers you left," Val said quietly, "she's still married to you."

"Why the Hell not?!" I demanded, starting to get angry all over again. She'd done it to me again, ruined my life all because she was a selfish bitch who just wasn't happy unless she destroyed me in some form or fashion. "She's still trying to destroy me isn't she?" I asked.

"Why would you think she is trying to destroy you, Kyle?" Val asked the surprise clear in her voice.

"Well, she said all those mean things about me, she told that guy she would make sure I never had sex again, and she didn't sign the papers. What am I supposed to think when she does all those things to me?" I asked her, clearly I was freaking out.

"Kyle, do you know what it means to be a 'master'?" Val asked in a gentle voice.

"No," I replied taking a deep breath, "I don't know what that means." I huffed. "You know I grew up in foster care, I never had the things most other children take for granted."

"I know, sweetie, and I'm not disparaging you," Val said softly, nicely. "I know you grew up rough." I could hear her sigh, "Do you have a computer at home yet? I know you had one here and Tara was the main user."

"No, I don't."

"Well I want you to use a computer and do a google search for BDSM. Will you do that for me?" she asked. 'Thank you, I'll be there in a minute." She called out to Tara. "Also look up 'Dom/sub' and 'Dom/slave'. Will you do that for me, please, Kyle?" Val asked in a harried sort of way. "I need to go now, she's getting more and more curious about who I'm talking to. Please just look those things up, and I will call you in a few days? If that's okay?" I could hear the pleading in her voice.

"Okay, I don't know why, but I will do what you asked and look this stuff up, Val," I sighed resignedly, giving up, my life was still a mess, "I'm not sure when I'll get the chance, but I will do as you asked me." They were all intent on destroying me and I had little means to stop them now.

"Thank you, Kyle! I have to go deal with Tara, but I will talk to you in a few days, I promise!" Val said and hung up. After she hung up I walked into the kitchen and began to make my lunch. While I was eating I pulled out my smartphone and did a google search like Val asked me to. I had heard the term a few times in the past but didn't really know what it was and was never interested enough to find out. Putting BDSM into the search bar I was stunned at what I saw: women with ropes around their breasts, clothes pins on nipples and breasts and lady parts. Seeing penises in women's rear ends, and other pictures of women and men with bruises -- some so bad as to be black and blue while others were deep red -- and the tools used to cause such harm to them: cat-o-nine tails, the differing shapes of crops and the marks they left on the flesh, whips, canes and paddles. The collars and leashes, the different types of hand and ankle cuffs. All of it combined to scare Kyle, so much so he lost his appetite, not wanting anything to do with any of it. He couldn't understand how a person would ever want that done to them. After a few minutes of sitting there, trying to erase the images from his mind he noticed his penis was hard as steel, straining against his shorts, like it was trying to tear itself free.

Monday after lunch found me sat at my desk remembering what had happened the evening before; sitting on his couch watching TV when the images of women tied up with rope around their tits, and their arms tied behind their back as men pushed their dicks into their asses and mouths intruded into his mind. All images from his internet search the day before. How he had switched the image of the anonymous girls in the pictures to one of Tara, his mind's eye seeing her with her tits bound with rope so tightly they were turning purple, and her arms bound behind her back with cuffs and what looked like a racquetball stuffed in her mouth. How he'd taken his huge cock out of his shorts and jerked off to the images of this in his head, ending up shooting the biggest load of cum he had ever shot, with cum going everywhere requiring a huge clean up afterward. And now here he was, sitting at his desk as those images ran, unbidden, through his mind, causing his cock to grow at the most inopportune time; the voice which had just barked from his phone's intercom was his boss's, demanding I come to his office immediately. Knowing there was nothing I could do, walking the measly fifteen feet to his boss's door, to hide my cock I stood and walked into the outer office and watched as the secretary's mouth gaped open at seeing the bulge in my slacks, which reached almost to my knee.

"He told me 'immediately'," causing Jill to close her mouth and lead me to the inner office door.

"Kyle Benton, sir," Jill said as she stepped in, holding the door for me enter. As I passed her I noticed the top of her head was about even with the tip of my nose. Then she stepped back out while closing it behind her. Looking up from his desk as he stood, my boss, Art -- short for Arthur -- stuck his hand out and glanced down. He was in his mid-fifties, slightly thinning silver/grey hair, grey eyes with a fit, healthy physique.

"Holy fuck!" Art blurted out, "Just how big is that thing?!" indicating the bulge in Kyle's slacks.

Thinking I was in trouble with my boss I answered honestly, "A little over ten and a half inches, and just slightly smaller around than a soda can,"

"My wife would love to ride your cock," Art mumbled to himself, but it was loud enough for Kyle to hear in the quiet office.

"Why would your wife want to have sex with me?" I asked, perplexed that my boss would even think she would want to. He also remembered what Brooke and Beverly said about 'riding' him.

"Because she is my submissive sex slave wife," Art paused for a second, "and she's also a size queen. The bigger the cock, the happier she is!" he said happily. "Anyway, enough about that, I want you to tell me why you refused the promotion." Art demanded with a bit of scorn in his voice.

"Because I don't want to move back... be anywhere near my ex-wife." I stated plainly.

"That's not a good enough reason!" Art said looking him in the eyes. "I recommended you for that promotion and I am extremely pissed off that you didn't take it!" he said his eyes flashing.

"I'm sorry, sir," I said. The words seemed lame to him. "I just can't go back there, my ex spent months screwing other men, badmouthing me. She took away my manhood and I do not want to be anywhere near her!"

"Finally, I see some emotion from you!" Art blurted out, happy to see this side of Kyle, who was probably his best employee. "It's about time you let all that stuff go,"

"She emasculated me!" I spat out, "She took everything I did for her and turned it all around on me. I don't ever want to see the backstabbing bitch again!" he paused and turned his eyes to his boss, "And you, where do you get off digging into my life!?"

"Kyle, you need to let it all go, but if you feel the ex-wife emasculated you, as you say, then you need to take your manhood back from her." Art said looking at him, waiting to see what Kyle would say.

"How?" I said looking at him with a sadness I had never felt before. "My parents died when I was ten. I grew up without a family, with nothing, lost in the foster care system. Oh yeah, they fed me, kept a roof over my head, but the fathers, so called, only worried about how much money they would get from the state so they could go drink it all away. I don't know how." I said in a low, tired voice. I was at my wit's end and just wanted it all to go away.

"I will do my best to teach you what your father would have if he hadn't died," Art said softly, his eyes diverted to his desk top, "but, I expect you to listen and learn. And do as you're told. No exceptions. Understood?" Art stated raising his eyes to Kyle's. Seeing Kyle's nod, he reached for his phone, "Would you come in here, please, Jill?" releasing the button on his phone he sat back in his chair. 'Now we need to figure out some way to get them to move your new job to this office, because you are not giving up this promotion!" he finished saying as Jill came through his office door. "Lock it," he ordered after she closed it behind her. Art's next order floored Kyle, "Strip! We need some eye candy while we brainstorm this,"

"Yes, Master," Jill said as she started removing her clothes and Kyle's jaw sat on the floor, amazed she would do it. Then Kyle heard the words she had just said, 'yes master' in his mind.

"Leave the heels on," Art ordered her as Kyle swung his eyes to his boss. "Yes, she is one of my slaves," he said plainly, after hearing a soft 'yes, sir' from her, continuing watching as Jill finished removing her clothes, placing them on the low table in front of the couch. "Magnificent as always, Jill!" Art called to her, "Don't you think so, Kyle?" he asked. Kyle sat, staring at Jill, all he could do was nod his head, as he assessed her body: light brown hair; gray-green eyes and pert nose set on a face that could stop traffic; he had no idea the cup size but they looked like good handful sized breasts with dusky pink eraser sized nipples, areolas slightly darker yet not much bigger; toned, flat stomach, looked like the beginnings of a six pack showing; her mons was free of hair, and I could see just the tips of her bright pink inner labia sticking out, seeming to get longer the more she moved with a noticeable sheen on them; there was very little jiggle to her ass -- you could see her glutes flexing -- as she moved around to the side of the desk with the muscles in her legs visibly flexing as she did so; leaning on the desk he noticed her triceps visibly bulging, while allowing her breasts to dangle slightly; altogether she was extremely fit and beautiful. He guessed her age around twenty-seven.

"You called him master?" Kyle blurted while staring at Jill and pointing his finger at their boss.

Seeing her eyes dart to Art, he just caught the nod he gave her, "Yes, sir, I did," Jill replied demurely, looking at the top of the desk.

"Val said I needed to become Tara's master and take control of her," he whispered to himself, yet loud enough for Art and Jill to hear him.

"Let me guess..." Art said, placing his elbows on his desk as he steepled his fingers under his chin, "you didn't know your wife was submissive and someone else took control of her?" he asked, more as a statement and waited for Kyle to answer.

"How did you know?" Kyle asked in surprise his eyes big as saucers.

"Happened to me with my first wife," Art said, clearly not interested in talking about it at this time. "Now, let's get to what we're here for, figuring out how to get corporate to move your promotion to this office, because I am guessing you don't want to go back due to all the men she was forced into fucking, am I right?" he said it crudely getting my attention, I could tell he was speaking from experience. I nodded, my eyes cast to the floor. Art gave Jill permission to speak freely then we began the brainstorming trying to figure a way to get corporate to move the job they offered me here. I have to say it was rather nice having her naked; as she was a good distraction, allowing us to deliver some really 'out there' ideas.

In the end Art simply told them I had refused the promotion due to personal and private reasons as I didn't want to return to that particular city. His friend in HR told him he'd look into it and see if anything could be done. Art told Jill to get dressed then sent us on our way.

I was sitting at home about to eat supper when my doorbell rang. Opening the door my jaw dropped as I beheld the vision standing on my porch. Her hair was hanging down her back, I couldn't see how long it was, covering her upper ears, each lobe held one diamond and one ruby stud. Her brown eyes sparkled, her lips held a smile. My eyes moved down her neck taking in its long grace and smooth skin. Her blouse, obviously sizes too small, was knotted under her breasts almost pulling them apart and clearly showing the ridges of her sternum, her eraser sized nipples trying to poke holes through it. Her belly was smooth, yet showed her partially defined muscles. Her white skirt, not more than four inches long, did nothing to cover her glistening pussy lips. My eyes moved down her toned legs, the muscles visible but not 'in your face', ending at her white, open toed, five inch heels. "Sir," her voice pulled me out of my daze, "do I pass your inspection?" she asked as my eyes landed back on hers.

"Jill," my voice was a whispered croak, my mouth dry as a bone.

"May I come in, Sir?" Jill asked, her smirk told me she knew what her outfit had done to me. Unable to speak yet, I stepped back and opened the door for her to enter. Dipping her knees slightly she reached for the small suitcase and garment bag sitting beside her that I hadn't even noticed during my ogling. "Show me to your room," she said as she stepped through the door. Closing and relocking the door gave me the time I needed to clear my head.

"Why are you here, Jill?" my voice was still a little croak-y.

"I volunteered," she said lowering her suitcase to the floor.

"Volunteered? For what?" I asked getting my equilibrium back.

"To begin your training to becoming a Master," She said. She was still holding her garment bag. I followed her eyes when she glanced down at my crotch seeing my hard cock bulging against my pants.

"My what, now?" I asked, flabbergasted.

"To begin teaching you how to be a Master, Sir," Jill said plainly.

"You're married, Jill! Why in the world would you want do that?" I asked pointing at her wedding rings.

"And my husband knows exactly where I am and why I am here, his mistress will take care of him," she paused and looked back to my crotch, "plus, I want that huge cock shoved deep in my holes! I want to feel your hot cum shooting down my throat, deep into my womb and as far as possible into my ass! I want to feel it splashing on my tits! I want to feel it coating my face after you cum all over it!" her face, neck and shoulders were flushed and her breathing had increased.

"Jill, you're married," he said it softly, but Kyle's look told her this was going to be a problem. As she gently laid her garment bag atop her suitcase she thought back to the conversation she'd had with her master when he was discussing this assignment with her:

'You're probably going to have to get nasty with him to break him out of his shell. It's going to take a lot of force to get through the wall he has put up; to get him to look at you, let alone fuck you you... it did me. And when it happens he will take every bit of his anger out on your pussy, ass and mouth. Are you prepared for that?' Art, her master and boss, stood there giving her a hard look.

'I think I can handle him,' Jill had said a slightly defiant look in her eyes. 'I mean, he hasn't dated since he got here and from what we can determine he hasn't paid any hookers or escorts to take care of his needs meaning he's been totally celibate since he moved here, I would think he'd be ready to get some pussy from a hot, sexy woman such as myself.'

'Don't bet on it,' Master's eyes were distant, 'my first wife did the same as his did and it took a long time before I was able to look at another woman again. Of course I didn't have a support system back then, I do now and Kyle is going to get the full benefit of it. That boy has a lot of potential and I hate to see it wasted on a wife who got caught in a submissive trap!' her Master's eyes focused on her again. 'Do whatever it takes to get him back in the game, before the party this weekend.'

'Yes, Master,' Glancing over shoulder as she went through the office door Jill saw concern and hope warring in her Master's grey eyes.

Focusing on him now she understood her Master's worry; Kyle was a broken man.

"Kyle, I don't give a damn about my husband," Jill said staring at his cock bulging down his thigh almost to his knee, all the while untying and removing her blouse, setting her 34B breasts free their strawberry colored, gumdrop sized nipples with their indented tips were one or two shades lighter than the surrounding oval shaped areola, looked hard enough to cut glass. "Before the night is done his mistress will be using the biggest strap-on dildo she owns and pegging him into submission." She saw his confusion, "She's going to be fucking him in his ass... with a giant rubber dick!" She stated with a soft vehemence, hiding her smirk as she saw him clench his butt cheeks at what she'd said.

"That's just wrong!" Kyle said. He looked at her, his eyes flashing, "If you try something like that with me it will get ugly." He didn't know how to fight but he would damn sure fight with everything he had against that!

"Finally!" Jill thought. "About damn time I see some fire in your eyes!" she said as she shifted her skirt higher on her waist, fully exposing her mons Venus to Kyle's eyes. "Are you a pussy, Kyle?"

He just stood there looking at her confusion in his eyes.

"You've got a hot, sexy woman standing naked in front of you who wants nothing more than to have your huge cock filling all of her holes and you just stand there looking like a lost puppy!"

Still he stood there.

"Did that slut you call a wife turn you gay, Kyle?" She knew now she was going to have to break him a bit more to build him back up... and her heart was breaking. 'Be strong, Jill, he'll come back stronger and better than he was before,' she thought to herself. "No. I don't think that's the case at all. I don't think she took your manhood like you told the boss today, I think you threw it away, just tossed it out the window," she said that last part in a sing-song voice. The whole time she was insulting him she had worked her way closer to him "Kyle, do I need to call my husband's mistress and have her come here and shove her giant rubber dick up your ass?" Now, standing directly in front of him, she reached out and grabbed his big dick. "I wonder if Mistress Zoe has a dildo as big as your cock...?" The question was rhetorical. Her eyes locked on his, "I wonder how much you'd enjoy a cock this big being shoved up your ass, hmm?"