Big Dummy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's disgusting!" Kyle explicated. His whole body shivered at the nastiness of it. "How can a man even think to do something like that?" he looked at her, his eyes hard. "Art doesn't expect me to do anything like that, does he?" His demeanor suggesting he was not going to continue.

"No, no," Jill rushed to assure him. "No, Kyle, Art doesn't expect anything like that for you. I think he sees you taking several of the women in the office for yourself," she said, her head cocked to the side like she was thinking about it. A smile lit her face, "as a matter of fact, I think he expects you to take a few for yourself after the party this weekend." Jill was looking at him expectantly, yet the look on his face showed his abject fear of what she had just said.

"You can't be serious!?" Kyle exclaimed. "There's no way I could have sex with a married woman!"

"Kyle?" Jill said in a soft, sexy, yet determined voice, "you're about to have sex with me."

"No, that's what I have been stalling for, so I can't have sex with you." Kyle said looking quite pleased with his statement.

"Yes, you are," Jill looked at him, "remember what Art said, you will do what he says without argument?" she saw the light dawn in his eyes. "Your wife fucked a lot of men and it's time for you to get some back!" she looked at him, hard! "Unless you really are a pussy? Did you really give her your man card?" Anger flashed in Kyle's eyes. "I mean seriously, Kyle, did you just toss it to her and say 'Here honey, you can have this, I don't need it anymore.'" Jill taunted, looking for the spark that would tell her he was in there, waiting to be led into the light. She knew his parents were killed when he was young and was raised in foster homes without the guidance of a strong male influence. None of that mattered; she was here to bring him into his manhood, kicking and screaming if needed. Kyle needed to learn that being the master of a submissive slut meant you didn't worry about them being married, or in a relationship. It only mattered that he take care of his sub's needs, whatever they may be.

But first, she had to break him of this notion that no woman was off limits to him. Jill stood, "Wait here, I'm going to call Mistress Zoe and have her bring her biggest dildo over," she turned for the door, "I just know Art's wife is gonna love fucking your virgin ass!" she emphasized the wife part making sure he understood she was another married woman.

"Not virgin," Kyle whispered freezing Jill in her tracks.

She turned to look at him, "Oh, did Tara fuck you with a strap-on?" she asked with an evil smirk.

He raised his eyes to hers, pure hatred showing in them, "Foster sister said it would be fun, it wasn't." Jill didn't think it was possible for his eyes to get harder but they did, "So you go ahead and call her, I will kill her if she tries to do anything like that to me." Kyle stood, his fists clenched at his sides. His breathing was harsh, like he was wheezing and his face was flushed a deep shade of red.

"So, you had a bad experience with sex," Jill said. Now that Kyle had started to open up she was starting to put it together. "How old were you?"

"Old enough," Kyle said, his breathing was still seething between his teeth, and his fists were still clenched.

"And the girl?"

"Older than me. She was just about to graduate and then she'd be out of the foster home and thought she could get me to go with her." Kyle said. "I don't know why she thought I would, I didn't even like her; she was a total bitch to everybody!" Jill moved in front of Kyle and reached for his fist.

"Kyle, the girl didn't rape you, you consented to what she wanted to do, but it was still a bad experience." Jill said. She was holding his fist in her palm using her free hand to open his clenched fingers. "At some point or other every person on the planet has had a bad experience, whether it be mild or severe, with sex." She looked down, his fist was slowly opening. "You take your lesson and you move on. You don't let it dictate your future." She had moved his open hand to her breast and was working on the other fist. "Doesn't my titty feel nice in your hand, Kyle?" His other fist came open and she placed it on her left breast, then reached down and unbuckled his belt, popped the button and lowered the zipper allowing his shorts to fall to the floor at his bare feet. "It's time for you to let all the shit from your past go, just toss it out," Jill said, looking into his eyes as she pushed his boxers down his legs, "it's time for you to rule the women in your life, Kyle. Time for you to dominate!"

'Jill is totally right!' Kyle thought, stunned. 'It was just a bad experience, and I don't have to let it control me the rest of my life!'

"JILL!?" Kyle squawked out as he felt Jill's lips encircle his cock head. As he looked down he realized Jill had gotten him out of his shorts and boxers and was on her knees in front of him taking his cock in her mouth while his mind had been occupied with what she'd said leaving him to remove his t-shirt, which he quickly pulled over his head and tossed it aside. "Oh, Jill, that feels wonderful," Kyle breathed as he moved his hands to her head, not to guide her but simply to touch her. Jill reached her hands up and placed them on Kyle's, pushing, wanting him to take control of her head. Unfortunately, Kyle was content to just hold her head in his hands.

Jill pulled back, "Take control of my head, Kyle. Ram your cock down my throat! Make me gag on this huge fucking cock!" she yelled at him just before she took him back in her mouth. Kyle did, but only to a point. "Come on, Kyle, fuck my face!" Jill demanded and as she moved back to his cock she shoved her face as far down his cock as she could. Kyle still wasn't doing what she needed him to do. "Kyle, what had you so hard the other day in the office?" she asked him holding his cock in her hand her lips brushing against it as she spoke. He looked at her askance, his face blushing as those images reappeared in his mind's eye. "Come on, you pussy, tell me what it was." she knew she had to get mean, "were you thinking about a man shoving his cock up your ass?" she knew she had to get him to do this, this is where he would start to come back to himself.

'No!" Kyle said, his breath beginning to quicken.

"Oh, I see, so it was you sucking their cocks like my ass-pussy husband, then." Jill spat at him. Finally she felt is fingers digging into her light brown locks. "Maybe Tara was barking up the wrong man?" She asked trying a different tact. "Maybe you are just a pussy and there's no way you could've saved her from the MAN who took her from you... maybe she gave you to her mother and sisters because she knew you'd never be anything other than a huge cock to put babies in wombs... that you would never be man enough to take her back, ya know, I wouldn't be surprised if she knew about the camera in your room and made that plea just so she could fool you!" Jill was watching his eyes; she knew she had to break through to his anger and hurt, to get him to release it so he could move past it and become the Master he should be; she sooo wanted to be his! Taking the line from the video she yelled, "You. Big. Dummy!" emphasizing each word.

Kyle lost it. 'How dare this cheating whore call me a big dummy?!' his mind blanked out as all the pain and anguish, all the embarrassment and humiliation Tara had caused him bubbled from the depths where he kept it locked up. Feeling his fingers tighten in her hair Kyle's hips lurched forward suddenly driving seven of his ten and a half inch cock deep into Jill's throat causing her to gag and nearly vomit. Her scalp hurt as Kyle used her hair to pull her face into his upper pelvic area, holding her nose in his pubic hair as his mind saw Tara in the video with all those men driving their cocks into her pussy, ass and mouth. Hearing her screaming out how small his dick was, how he had never made her cum, and how the men she was with at the time were bigger and better than he was. He looked down and saw Tara's face smashed against his lower abdomen, "You think I'm not a man?" he roared at her. "I'll show you who's a man, you cheating whore!"

To be continued...