Big Fat Cock: Ebony Sinners

Story Info
Kevin scores a MILF and a GGILF during a church service.
7.4k words
4.71
143.9k
239
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Big Fat Cock: Ebony Sinners

Summary: Kevin scores a MILF and a GGILF during a church service.

Note 1: This is dedicated to the real Jeni who told me about this BIG FAT COCK... although her story wasn't told in the first story, and it isn't in this one either.

Note 2: This is the sixth part in a lengthy story of one nerd's discovery of the power having a BIG, FAT COCK can have.

BIG FAT COCK: A Hot Mommy Seduced is a lengthy tale where Kevin learns from his divorced father, who has often been out of the picture, that having a BIG FAT COCK makes you irresistible to women. Kevin begins to use this power on a few MILF women, experimenting with his newfound power as he gears up to using it to seduce his ultimate fantasy conquest: his own mother.

BIG FAT COCK: Anal Mommy has Kevin taking his mother's last forbidden hole while having some fun with a kinky roleplay. It also has Kevin learning more about his mother's slut past, and it sets up Kevin's plan to give his sexual mentor Ms. Chan a special gift... his cock in her other holes.

BIG FAT COCK: Double Penetration Fun has Kevin, with the help of his submissive mother, giving his paraplegic sexual advisor an amazing sex filled birthday.

BIG FAT COCK: Dumb Cheerleader has Kevin a little insecure about scoring a girl on his own. After a lengthy discussion with guru Ms. Chan, he uses his BFC to seduce and dominate a hot blonde.

BIG FAT COCK: Eating Asian has Kevin meeting a visiting niece from Japan, with whom he not only practices his oral skills, but also takes her virginity. That night at her hotel, he dines on three Japanese pussies and fucks the three Japanese beauties during his first foursome.

Note 3: Thanks to

Big Fat Cock: Ebony Sinners

After last night's marathon fuck session with those three wild Asian girls, I planned to sleep in... but was woken up with a morning blow job... which is, I must say, the greatest way in the world to be awakened.

That said, I still sighed as her warm mouth enveloped my cock, "Mom, I need more sleep."

"First, you're the man of the house now, and that means fulfilling the needs of the woman of the house," she said, as I cracked my eyes open enough to see that she was wearing a sexy white nightie and stockings as she yanked the sheets off and straddled me.

"Okay, it's tough to argue with that," I agreed, as she lowered her wet pussy onto my dick... which was still a little surreal, even after all the sex I'd had since I'd discovered the power of my big fat cock.

"Second, we both need to go to church and confess some of our sins," she smiled, as she rested her hands on my chest and began riding me slowly.

"First, our church isn't Catholic, so there's no confessional," I pointed out.

"Semantics," she shrugged, her tits barely hidden within her sexy negligee.

"Second, you're going to Hell anyway, just for being such a nasty Mommy slut," I said wickedly.

"You brat," she said, but with a smile.

"You slut," I countered, loving our nasty exchanges, and loving the raw sexual relationship that had developed so quickly with my mother. One minute sweet and romantic, the next minute nasty and kinky.

"Yes, you love Mommy being your three-hole fuck toy, don't you, baby?" she asked, as she rode me nice and slow.

"I love having my very own personal live-in cock-sucking, dick-riding and ass-taking Mommy cum slut," I agreed, admiring her amazing body and her beautiful smile. I know this might sound strange considering my excellent sexual fortune in the last while, but although everything I said was 100% true, I also loved her unconditionally... as a mother, a lover and a slut. I really was having my cake, eating it, and fucking it too.

"Mmmmm," she purred, "you know just how to talk to Mommy."

"You especially love the name calling," I smiled, watching her body moving.

"Yes, Mommy does," she moaned.

After a dozen more strokes, she added, "But we do have to go to church today. I'm working in the day care, and I offered your services last month to help out."

"You know if we go to church, I'm 100% getting a blow job or fucking you while we're there," I said, the idea quite the turn on.

"You're so good at being bad," she moaned, as she began riding me faster.

"You want me to dump a load down your throat while you worship me at church?" I asked, the hot idea making my balls boil.

"Or maybe we can do a little Sodom and Gomorrah, but without the salt," she said wickedly, the idea turning her on as much as it turned me on.

"I think we can definitely do that," I agreed, as she tightened her pussy around my cock in the way only she could... milking it effectively... knowing this would lead to a morning load deep inside her pussy.

I enjoyed her riding me for another minute, before I decided I wanted to fuck her.

"Onto your back," I ordered.

"Yes, baby," she smiled, and she rolled off me and onto her back.

I got up and went between her legs as she brought her feet to my cock. "You like Mommy's new lingerie?"

"I do," I agreed, getting a perfect look of it from this position, as she stroked my cock with one foot and rubbed my balls with the other.

"I bought it just for you," she purred, smiling up at me.

"Then I expect to see different lingerie on you every day of the week," I ordered, loving the idea of a wide variety of sexy lingerie to admire my MILF Mom wearing.

"Mmmmmmmm, I can do that," she smiled. "Want to go shopping with me after church?"

"Yeah," I said, thinking that would be hot. "Except I'm tutoring this afternoon."

"I'm sure we can find the time for some fitting room fun anyway," she said, as she brought both feet to my cock and began giving me a nylon-clad foot job... her pussy looking so deliciously open, pink and inviting in this position.

"You may need to repent for some future sins today," I joked.

"Maybe," she said, smoothly stroking my raging hard-on as she began rubbing her pussy. "No way can I stop being your Mommy-slut."

"Agreed," I said. "You'll always be my Mommy-slut."

"I'd better be," she said, and she really began to rub herself.

"Looks like you need to be fucked," I said as I spread her legs wide.

"You know Mommy so well," she smiled, as I positioned my dick at her glistening, wet hole.

She wrapped her nylon-clad legs around me and pulled me deep into her pussy with lustful need.

"I know all my sluts well," I said, still in a bit of awe not only at my good fortune since the discovery of the power of my big fat cock... but even more the thrill and taboo that I got the chance to fuck my mother whenever I wanted! This was a dream come true in every possible way... something nobody would ever believe.

"But Mommy will always be your number one slut," she purred as I began to fuck her.

"Always," I agreed.

"Fuck me baby, fuck Mommy with your big cock," she moaned after a dozen or so strokes.

"Big fat cock," I corrected her, having learned that its perfect blend of length and girth was what made my cock so utterly irresistible to women.

"Yes, your big, fat, Mommy-fucking cock," she amended, as she braced her hands behind her for balance and began bucking her hips to meet my deep thrusts.

"Fuck, you're so hot and nasty," I said, the word 'Mommy' when uttered from her lips the most cock-throbbing word ever... even more so than any profanity, begging, or different incestuous references.

"And you love it," she said, really beginning to exert her body, fucking me as much as I was fucking her.

"Yeah, I really do," I agreed, not overly profound, but feeling my orgasm rising.

"Come inside your Mommy, son," Mom moaned, her own orgasm seeming imminent.

"Only after you come, slut," I said, holding back for as long as I could... which inside her wet, tight pussy and at this pace, wouldn't be for much longer.

"Don't you mean Mommy-slut?" she asked while furiously bucking her hips.

"Yes! Come Mommy-slut, come Mommy-pet, come Mommy whore," I ordered as I slammed into her with all the vigor I could muster.

"Yes son, yes! Oh, fuck me! Fuck Mommy, fuck, fuck, fuuuuuck!" she babbled through another dozen thrusts before she came, and somehow held her hips upraised, so I could keep fucking her and deposit my load inside her, while her body quaked with euphoria!

Hearing her wicked words, moans and screams, watching her expressions of vulnerable orgasmic bliss, and feeling her flood of wetness swarm my cock, had me lasting only a few more strokes before I unloaded inside her.

"Yes, come in Mommy," she moaned, as half a dozen ropes of morning cum filled her needy pussy.

Once spent, we both collapsed onto the bed, with me still inside and on top of her.

I looked into her face, and admired her red-cheeked post-orgasmic beauty. When she opened her eyes a moment later, smiling warmly, I said, "I really do love you, Mom."

"I love you too, son," she responded, and I bent down and kissed her. The intimacy of the kiss was in many ways more taboo and kinkier than having her blow me, fucking her pussy, slamming into her ass, or even unloading all over her face. Sex was, I was learning very quickly, was just that, sex. But kissing... tenderly... intimately... was an entirely different animal, and it made my body warm.

When I broke the kiss she asked, still smiling, "So while you're fucking me I'm Mommy, and while you're not it's Mom?"

"Exactly," I nodded. "Unless you want me to call you Mommy in public?"

"God, no," she laughed, her tits shaking against my chest.

"It's Sunday. Don't use the Lord's name in vain," I smirked.

"Brat," she said, leaning up and kissing me again.

"Always."

"I'll go make us some breakfast."

"Okay," I agreed, fucking her giving me a bit of an appetite... although truthfully, I always had a bit of an appetite.

As she got off the bed, I spanked her ass and watched her leave... her body perfect from every angle.

I showered, we had breakfast, she showered and changed into much more conservative clothes for church... although I checked to make sure she was wearing thigh high stockings and was sans panties for quick access. What she wore... or didn't wear... underneath her outerwear was nobody's business except for ours. She asked, as I stuck my hand under her black dress to confirm she wasn't wearing underwear, "You're not serious about fucking at church?"

"Of course I am," I said, sliding a finger inside her pussy. "The idea is really hot."

"Whenever we're home I'm completely subservient to your will. I'll obey each and every command you give me without hesitation," she said, which made my cock harden with the wild range of possibilities such words implied. "But..." she paused.

"But what?" I asked as I slowly fingered her.

"But that wild and crazy relationship needs to end the minute we leave the house," she said.

"I understand," I nodded, pulling out my finger and bringing it to my lips... realizing what I'd planned was too risky.

"You do?" she asked, partly as a question, partly expressing her relief.

"Yes. What we're doing together is amazing, and I wouldn't change it for the world," I began. "But I understand most people wouldn't see it that way."

"Exactly."

"But I'm going to take that earlier commitment you offered very seriously," I told her.

"I just bet you will."

At church, Mom went to the kids' area, and I told her I'd come and find her in a few minutes... since I caught sight of Mrs. Grady and a wicked idea popped into my head... maybe I couldn't get a blow job from or fuck my Mom in church... but that didn't mean I couldn't get a blow job from or fuck someone in church. She was chatting with an older couple I didn't know. I headed straight towards her, and she saw me coming.

I smiled, and even though she was black as night, I could tell she was blushing.

"Mom, are you coming?" A voice asked, and then I saw a must have conquest... Tamara... Mrs. Grady's daughter... the minister's daughter... already a conquest of my father's... and the female Grady I hadn't fucked yet.

"Yes, in a minute," Mrs. Grady said, nervously glancing at me.

Tamara was dressed in a fun sundress and sheer black hose of some description... God, she was hot!

I stalked towards the mom and daughter I planned to have a threesome with... and getting blown or fucking at least one of them in this house of the Lord. Since no way had God given me a dick this impressive... and had also created these two black goddesses... for me not to fuck them. And furthermore, I'd reluctantly come to church and then encountered Tamara, who was supposed to be away at college, was like destiny... as if the Cupid of Fucking was playing my fuck-maker.

"Hi, Kevin, it's rare to see you here," Mrs. Grady said.

"Yeah, I need to get cleansed of my multitudinous sins," I said in a joking manner, one that she'd catch.

"Hi, Kevin," Tamara greeted, her big smile only emphasizing her beauty.

"Hi Tamara," I said, giving her a compliment. "You look beautiful!"

"Thank you," she said.

"Mrs. Grady, I know church is starting in a couple minutes, but I have an urgent situation I need you to help me take care off," I said, then added, deliberately sounding a little insecure, "alone."

"Now?" she asked, knowing exactly what I had in mind.

"Yes please, it's something that needs to be dealt with right away."

"Go ahead, Mom, I'll go in and see you there," Tamara offered, oblivious to what my vaguely described situation was.

"Okay honey," Mrs. Grady agreed, now looking a bit more nervous.

As her daughter left, I suggested, "Let's go to your husband's office."

"We really can't do anything here," she whispered.

"Office, now," I said sternly.

"Fine," she sighed, looking around to see if anyone was watching... yet everyone was already in the main worship area, or heading that way.

I followed her into the office, and as soon as she closed the door, I ordered, "Lock it."

"Please, Kevin, not here," she said, even though she obeyed my order and locked the door.

I pulled out my hard cock and said, "Consider this your worship time."

"Kevin," she said, looking at my dick, and getting distracted instantly... my cock, I was discovering, did that to all varieties of women.

"You can suck me or I can fuck you," I offered, walking over to her and gripping her shoulders, "I'm okay with either."

"Damn you, Kevin," she sighed as she dropped before me, her brief resistance shattered with just the appearance of my dick and a little firm persona. "You're too much like your father."

As she stroked my cock, I asked, "Oh, has he fucked you at church?"

"He'd never set foot in a church," she laughed. "But he does whatever he wants and expects complete obedience."

"I see," I said, tapping her lips with my cock, "in that we're the same."

"I'm beginning to see that."

"And do you like it?"

"I hate to admit that I do," she said, just before I slid my big hard cock between her luscious lips.

Once my dick was in her mouth she began bobbing, as if instinctively this was what she was born to do... which I suppose was partially true. She completely forgot she should be in the chapel singing some lame hymn about worshipping the Lord, while instead, she worshipped my big, fat cock.

Loving the power I had over this beautiful black woman, and also the irony of her being a minister's wife, I revelled in it. I asked, after a couple minutes of her great blow job, pulling out so she could answer, "Tell me what you most want to worship today, my pet."

"Oh Kevin," she said, "just let me get you off."

"Tell me," I ordered, slapping her face with my cock.

"Your cock, Kevin, I want to worship your big, fat cock," she answered, wonderfully obedient after her brief interlude of resistance.

"Bend over your husband's desk," I ordered, since she hadn't obeyed my initial order instantly and, truth be told, I kind of wanted to fuck her. The idea of my cum pooled inside her recently used pussy while she sat in the church sanctuary listening to some long-winded sermon and some generic Bible passages, was pretty wickedly hot.

"Kevin, we don't have enough time," she whined.

"Slut, you need to understand our relationship has a very clear hierarchy," I ordered, pulling her up and surprising her by kissing her.

She didn't kiss me back at first, but then she soon di return it. When I broke away, she said in a daze, "I've haven't kissed a man who wasn't my husband since I got married."

"Does your preacher man fuck you like this?" I asked, spinning her around and bending her over his desk.

"No, he doesn't," she admitted, no longer struggling against getting fucked when she should be in church. As I pulled up her dress, then pulled down her pantyhose and panties, she demanded, suddenly sounding horny and urgent, "Now shove that big cock inside me."

"You sure?" I asked, as I rubbed my dick teasingly between her pussy lips.

"Yes, slam that big dick in me, and hurry," she cried out in frustration.

"As you wish," I agreed, sliding my cock deep into her pussy.

"Oh, you're so bad," she moaned, as I reached for her hair and tugged, as I began fucking her.

"You're the slut taking an eighteen-year old's dick in her pussy in her husband's office at church," I pointed out.

"You made me do it," she defended, as she moaned and allowed me to have my way with her.

"You could have said no," I argued, which was true. "You wanted my dick more than you wanted to sing gospel songs and listen to your husband babble on about biblical bullshit and moral righteousness."

By the way, I don't actually hate religion. I believe in God, or at least a God. Or maybe a Goddess of some sort, since all the wars in history were started by men. Yet the way many religions manipulate people at church (or wherever) really pisses me off, as does their usual holier than thou posturing.

"But we shouldn't be doing this," she moaned, as I really hammered her from behind.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked, not actually stopping, and knowing what she'd say.

"No, dammit," she cursed, frustrated that she did indeed prefer getting pounded by me to attending yet another church service. "Don't you dare stop!"

"I'm going to unload in your pussy, so you'll have to sit in my cum for the rest of the service," I said, my embarrassing idea so fucking hot.

"You bad boy," she moaned, no longer even attempting to oppose me.

"Does Tamara know you're my slut?" I asked, impressed by how I could keep my deep, hard thrusts going, plus a conversation at the same time... and they say men can't multitask.

"No," she answered with a loud moan.

"Why not?"

"We don't gossip about who's fucking and using me during our conversations."

"Well, the topic may come up soon, since I'll be stopping by tonight to visit both of you," I said, not sure if that would actually be doable... since I had no idea how long Tamara would be visiting her parents... although I did know Minister Grady ran a Sunday evening youth group... since he'd mentioned to my mother many times how much I'd benefit from it.

"Oh, Kevin," she moaned, as I really slammed into her.

"How long will your slut daughter be home this time?" I asked, loving the prospect of dominating a beautiful religious woman... who also happened to be my mother's dominant Mistress.

"She's going back to college on Wednesday morning."

"I see," I said. "Why is she at home?"

"There's a funeral tomorrow for one of our parishioners she used to babysit for."

"Oh," I said, that downer deflating the erotic nature of our conversation. Deciding to change the topic and ask a question I'd been wondering about ever since I walked into church today, "Besides my Mom, are any of your other woman pets at church today?"