Big Fat Cock: Ebony Sinners

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'd better get out there," I said.

"I'd better," she agreed, wiggling her ass.

As I slapped her ass, she said, "Fuck, you shoot buckets."

"All day and night," I said suavely.

"And it's only morning," she said.

I laughed, "So it is."

"Leave by the side door," she pointed. "It'll get you right outside."

"There's a side door?"

"Yeah, I'm surprised Danai didn't tell you to use it."

"Huh," I said, and she headed out the usual door while I exited the other way... thinking that Tuesday promised to be incredibly interesting.

But first I had two other challenges ahead of me.

First, Mrs. Walker, who didn't seem likely to be much of a challenge... the biggest one would be Ben being there. Submissive or not, I doubted she'd want to get it on in front of her son.

Second, my threesome tonight with Mrs. Grady and her daughter Tamara. I still wasn;t sure how to get Tamara involved. Sure, I could just shove my dick in her mother's mouth, but the thrill of the chase was still pretty exhilarating. Suddenly, an idea popped into my head. I'd chat with mom about it. Perhaps my threesome, could be a foursome.

Although usually I didn't like church, or even Sundays for that matter, it was already turning out to be a really good day.

God bless.

The end

Coming in a month or two....

BIG FAT COCK: Educating Mrs. Walker

Kevin discovers Jasmine writes erotica, and he seduces her in her home, using ideas from her own writing to spice things up.

--